Spoiler the villainess never die

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/villainesses-never-die/
    After a failed attempt at killing the heroine in the original novel, she died miserably.

She did her best to put some distance between her and the two male leads and lived as if they were dead.

But

“Sister, why did you suddenly…….”

His eyes grew wretched and began to shake. Transparent tears began to trickle down from those pained eyes.

“Why are you addressing me so formally…? Do you hate me now?”

What the hell, I never expected this to happen. The more I avoided them, the more obsessed they became.

In addition

“Master, I know that I have a soft spot when it comes to you.”

The moonlight shone onto his white hair.

“But you know, I won’t give in to just anybody…….”

Bearing dark red eyes, he continued his words, tapping his fingers on his chest in a very steady pace.

“My heart is in so much pain.”

“…….”

“That’s not right?”

Even the men who weren’t involved in the original novel started to twist.

Stop it! That’s raising a death flag…! It's funny up to two chapter . The original fl is weird . Firstly I think as her as a bitch in sheep clothing because original villainess love the crown Prince and she's all sister i'm getting married to the crown Prince and then when mc want to left she's all sister you're not allowed to left. Who is the ml ? Why the brother who is the second ml of the original novel love mc ? Spoiler please

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  2. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to look for raws. Nada. Nothing free at least.

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    spoiler please!
    Who is our ml?

7. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on kakao, but I don't know how to acces the chapters.
    I can't post links yet, so:
    page dot kakao dot com/home/악녀는-절대-죽지-않습니다%5B독점연재%5D/53531240

Asami and lazynoodles like this.
  8. LonelyTsundereGirl

LonelyTsundereGirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, yes same I really want to know the story. So I searched on Internet and yes, you can only read it in Korean on KakaoPage (it's free) by dowloading the app. Because I'm in France I couldn't download it. So I used another app to download (QooApp). After dowloading KakaoPage I can read all the chapters but the problem is that I wanted to use Google Translation. I can't. Can't screen and I even used a screen recorder but it doesn't work (the screen become black). So at least you can see the raws.

lazynoodles likes this.
  9. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakao is not free and I only get one chapter free for every novel, If you want to translate by Google. You need download google translate app. For Kakao Page I take screenshots of the whole chapters then I scan the chapters by using Google Translate app, Which by the way is frustrating since it takes so much time.

Asami likes this.
  10. LonelyTsundereGirl

LonelyTsundereGirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, yes I know how to use the Google Translate app but the problem is that I can't screen, the app KakaoTalk don't allow me to do so, so I can't translate anything if I don't have any screens. But strange, I can read all the chapters for this novel, or maybe this one is free ? I can have all the chapters for this novel.

11. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad.
    It is weird! , I just went and try this novel and For me is possible to screenshot.
    Also I download the app straight from app store.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So, any spoilers?

lazynoodles and Asami like this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s what I would like to know. Is there spoilers because that crown prince is a total piece of shit. The only fun part of his scenes is that the MC is that she points out how terrible he truly is. To quote Amy March, “with every chance to be good, happy, and useful - you are lazy, faulty, and miserable.”

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Asami likes this.
  14. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

15. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

16. mimic

mimic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also want spoilers. just read ch 7 by boredmtl, and i'm dying to know wtf is up with the heroine/male interests

17. Addictoo

Addictoo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plzzzz ....who is the ml?

Jian Yue likes this.
  18. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Spoiler please

19. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can give spoilers?.. Why the translations stop til chap 7?

20. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo.... Bcs I'm curious as hell, I mtled the final chapter to find out the ending:blobpopcorn:
    [
    Chapter 125

The crowning ceremony was held in the Imperial Square for anyone to watch. A huge crowd flocked to meet the new emperor.

"Ah... I'm crazy."

"Sure. Be careful not to get hit."

In anticipation of a large crowd of people, there was not a single seat. All of the nobles and commoners were mixed in the square.

"Careful."

Those who were excited had a rough gesture. Ciel wrapped me in her arms and said, "Thank you."

"What."

By the way, there are so many people. It was unbelievable that so many people gathered to celebrate the rise of the new emperor.

"His Majesty is entering!"

Wow! A thunderous shout resonated loudly. At the same time, applause poured out. Everyone's eyes were caught in the male coming along the flower path. I saw Eve in front of the platform. Eve, wearing a golden royal crown that resembled the color of his hair, walked slowly but gracefully.

'······It's totally cool!' Originally, it was a handsome face. However, since it was decided and decorated like this, I couldn't see it. Beautiful.

"Hi-oh!...!" It wasn't just me. The shouting began to echo from around me.

'I'm proud of myself!'

That's right, everyone! Eve is my brother! I became superior enough to want to shout into the middle of the big crowd.

"Uh, ······." As I was looking at Eve, striking my hand with the face that I remembered as much as I could, I made eye contact with him who threw his gaze to this side.

'Are you sure you're looking at me?' Oh, no way.

How can you find me in this crowd? Of course, thanks to early preparation, I was standing close to the platform, but for safety reasons, the distance was never close.

"······?" Eve snapped his mouth and said what to do, but I couldn't understand.

'Are you talking to me?' During the confusion, Ciel helped.

"What does he say to you?"

"Really? Wasn't I wrong?"

Still, Eve's gaze was on me. I said to open my mouth as wide as possible so that Eve from a distance could understand.

"What?" I looked around and asked, but he just smiled a little and shakes his head lightly as if nothing was.

"Ugh! Dazzling!"

"I'm already blind." Some people lamented at Eve's smile, saying they were ecstatic. It was a beauty own by God.

"Is that pretty?" Ciel, who was standing haunted, asked me. In fact, Ciel didn't want to come to Eve's crowning ceremony, but his expression is full of boredom as I've been so stiff.

"You mean Eve?" Ciel nodded.

"Of course! Beautiful is better than handsome, doesn't it?" Each person has a taste, but Eve's face left that it was a taste. It's a beautiful face that anyone can admit, so why don't you come and ask?

"That's you think? I'm not sure."

"What?! What happened to your eyes?" I was seriously surprised and looked deep into Ciel's eyes. The reddish light was darker than usual.

"Is your ability to discern beauty diminishing?"

"I'm fine." It was a voice sincerely worried. Ciel said, asking what kind of sound he was talking about.

"You're beautiful to me."

"I don't know that much. No corner resembles you." Ciel said seriously. Because of that, only my face was hot and hot.

'Although I think my face is pretty too!’ It's cool to listen through someone else's mouth like this!

"On a day like this, Official, who is in office, is supposed to be directed."

"What miracle scene?" Well..., I thought about it for a while and then answered.

"It's the birth of a new emperor. In the future, the empire will become Valentine's empire and the sky will also bless, so blows away pollen to celebrate?"

"......What nonsense are you talking about?"

"So you're saying it's a miracle." If flowers were raining from the sky, the crowds gathered here would all be extinguished and the birth of the Valentine Empire would be spectacular.

"Is it also a miracle?"

"That's not going to happen. There's no flower around." It is. But I couldn't forgive Ciel for breaking my emotions.

"Oh..." I'm just telling you to match up!" Ciel quickly retreats as he twists and pinches his side.

"Okay, I got it!"

"Where to meet quickly!"

"Yes! A miracle will happen." Only then, smiling satisfactorily, liberated Ciel. The crowning ceremony began while laughing and talking. Eve slowly lifted her sword and walked forward without hesitation. "Valentine Emperor."

God's agent stood in front of Eve. The agent, dressed in white all over, raised his hands high. The agent began his speech.

"......We will stand tall as the new Valentine Empire now, taking the glory of the former Kanisha Empire as a foothold."

"Wow!" A pretty long speech ended. 'It's really a different world now.'

I was thrilled. It felt like I was freed from oppression and gained freedom. The feeling of all my shackles being cut off at once wrapped my body.

"You look good."

"Of course. You can't feel bad on such a good day."

"I like you because I like you." Do you know Ciel? That the part of him that I can see is smiling brightly.

"Ciel, you know..."

"Yes, tell me." As he dragged his horsetail and spoke, Ciel nodded. It made me convinced that that attitude would wait for me forever. 'Assurance······.' Now I was really sure. From now on, I am...

"······I don't think I should have been without you now."

At my words, Ciel's eyes were wide open as if he had heard an incredible story. I could see my face through my eyes. 'Ah········.' I too was smiling as brightly as Ciel. It was so good that I couldn't stand the laughter coming out toward each other.

'I have such a happy smile too.'

I bowed my head because of my embarrassment. Then Ciel's hand gently wrapped my chin.

"That's the same for me."

Bang!

Ciel's lips touched my lips with the sound of gunfire announcing the birth of the emperor. The warmth has been passed on intact, and somebody looked at it, but no one cares about us.

Slowly, Ciel's lips fell.

"······!" But at that moment, my eyes widened to an incredible sight. Beautiful gold powder began to fly in the large square. It seemed like it was snowing golden.

"......What? Is it what you did?" Ciel stared at the square without answering my question.

"Wow....!"

"So beautiful."

"The sky is also celebrating the birth of the emperor!" As the golden powder fluttered, beautiful petals were mixed and scattered.

"Ah·······." Purple petals lit up the world. I, who had been distracted by the ecstatic sight, slowly looked at Ciel.

"Albury, it's a gift to you."

".....So beautiful."

"You said you wish a miracle would come."

"Yes..., it's like a miracle." He mumbled at the sight, but Ciel understood it properly. Ciel's face, who noticed that I was tightly possessed, was filled with satisfaction as if he was satisfied.

"Like I said. It always lets you see only beautiful things."

"Yeah..”

“Then I will give you all the things that have helped you every day from now on." · Please be with me all the time to come." Ciel's red eyes were extremely serious. His lovely appearance was hazy.

Tears flowed down my cheeks: At the same time, I nodded vigorously.

"Why are you crying?"

"It's good..., I'm very happy." Siel slowly rubbed the tears flowing down my cheek.

"I want you to laugh because I like you smiling more than crying."

"·······I will laugh."

I forcibly raised the tail of my mouth. A bird with loose eyes. He must have been laughing all the time. (t/n : Idk what is bird with a loose eyes)

"Yeah, laughing like that." However, Ciel has a smile on her lips, wondering what is so good. The fluttering flower rain slowly began to grow.

"Now let's stop going back to our house." The crowning ceremony is over. The golden powders and purple petals that symbolize Valentine's empire will be handed down as a miracle of hypocrisy.

I nodded without hesitation. "Yes. Let's go back. To our house." A place where you and I will be together in the future.]

And when I'm searching about Ciel wherebout, I stumbled into this cute chapter:bloblove::bloblove:

[Ciel-Albury Moment

Suddenly, I felt a sense of relief. Ciel was looking at me with a flush on his face.

'This is a tower.' Was Ciel teleporting to the tower with me, or teleporting my body here? None of that mattered. I totally wrapped my arm around his.

"....What are you doing..." Ciel...

Only Ciel's name came out of my mouth. I didn't know, but my body seemed tense. When I checked Ciel's face, it was completely loose, and my muscles were soggy.

Am I taking a long time in his arms and smelling relief? The sound of Ciel's emptiness coughs up my mind? Yes, what have I done now! Ugh, that's so embarrassing! It wasn't like me to see only the face and feel relief. I gradually fell from his arms with my head down.

"It's okay if you keep holding it."

"I won't!"

"......It has become the same as usual."

"So I hate it!"

"....... I didn't say I didn't like it.” I looked up at that. Ciel. His eyes bent and laughed.

"Okay."

"......Okay." Oh, I'm so shy. I was very grateful for my hair that was bothersome before. I can hide my hot cheeks with long hair.

"Sit here." Ciel made a fluffy sofa near me.

I nodded and buried myself on the sofa. It's fluffy and feels good... I remembered the day I was lying on the cloud with Ciel.

"So what the hell happened? I must listen to this."

"Ah, that's..."

"Do you know how surprised I was? Suddenly, I heard a popping sound from My ear and I couldn't figure out where you are." ······Find my location?

"Did you... have you been watching me...?"

".......That's... because you don't know where you will be in danger...."

"I also put a protective magic on my secretly?"

"......That too... If you're in danger... Because you can't..." Ciel was confused and hesitated. A laugh popped out of me. It looks so cute? I wasn't angry. Rather, thank you. But Ciel began to glance at me to see if he thought I was offended.

"Ciel."

"......I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that without your permission. I was so anxious."

"Ciel."

"......I was wrong -"

"Thank you."

"......What?"

"Thank you for putting the protection magic on me." It was a dull voice to convey my sincerity. Ciel glanced at my head to see if he heard wrong. I smiled and said again.

"Thank you, Ciel."]

By the way, Idk why the Eve become emperor:sweating_profusely: I'm suprised too actually:hmm:

evanesco99211, mimic, Khalala and 2 others like this.