LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RennasS

RennasS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daddy in law is really something.
    "I save YC cos he save the whole chaos. Even if one day YC return to massacre the whole chaos YC won't harm my world. So I did nothing wrong to my world"

2. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone give this man a medal

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    S̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶a̶l̶ Someone give this man a massacre

FTFY :blobpopcorn_cool:

4. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now he’s DS lv 4 but will reach DS lv 5 soon cause that’s when Ying’er will be restored to her max Divine Lord(DL) lv 5. As a DS lv 5 he can defeat DL lv 5s using the fifth gate. Mars said that he has 2 additional levels against Devils, meaning DL lv 7 can be beat. If these additional 2 are from the Devil Emperor Blood then the Devil Slayer sword should add 1 level as well. Along with Light Profound Energy, for a total of 2 levels. This means he can beat DL lv 9s. Plus the fact that the darkness Seed makes him immune to darkness energy, he’ll be fighting someone who basically will only have profound energy and not techniques. Before Ying’er was crippled it was stated that without techniques you can’t beat anyone in the same level as them, in other words a Divine Emperor would be the same DL lv 10, DL lv 10= DL lv 9, DL lv 9= DL lv 8... So if this holds true then no one can actually beat him in a 1v1 in the North besides the 3 Emperors. As he would be equal to any regular DL lv 10s. Furthermore that thing he stole a few chapters ago will most likely increase his Great Way of the Buddha to lv 6 which should boost his combat prowess to match Darkness Divine Emperors. And even if this is a bit off, Mars said a few weeks ago that as the demon blood progresses he can jump more realms, so with half fused it’s not just 1 realm and 2 levels but rather 1 realm and at least 3 levels

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  5. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lot of math

6. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m thorough

7. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Does becoming a devil have any emotional side-effects? Like personality distortion? I think it does. Fen Juechens personality got distorted, Yun Che became a bit more brutal and calm, Yun Qianying became a bit more twisted and kind of weirdly ecchi. I think it amplifies your negative feelings.

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and No. so if you started out using darkness profound energy from the start then you are fine but if you were using normal profound energy and then went into rage mode/ depression then your personality can become twisted. It comes through negative emotions but YC has had darkness energy since he was 23. He’s 31 when Jie Yuan left. YQY is full of hate anyhow considering all that’s happened the darkness really didn’t do much in her case cause it wasn’t brought on due to negative emotions but rather Devil emperor blood.

Haevrus likes this.
  9. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf.....the same cheating allegation again!!!! is this author's brain dying!!!!

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this novel suddenly (?) got unstable release schedule

I don't even know if Mars actually have plan / roadmap on how to continue the story

If this continue, maybe I will try to start writing ATG fanfic with same setting (7 heavenly treasures + RoTG + some tournaments and change the MC's name)

Also it generally would be a good idea to change how the harem developed instead of radically delete the harem~

P.S this is an if scenario, don't expect me to actually write a fanfic

11. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s is a road map. Mars novels go like this, MC becomes a saint, then a demon and then evil. Evil means rebelling against the heavens. So ever since chapter 800 I think when we were told the devils will be back the story enters him saving the universe. Then around 1530 then story enters the demon phase where he wants everyone to play and it’s gonna end with the Ancestral Goddess trying to fully resurrect and YC stops it

12. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Since when are you reading ATG, if at all ...? Mars never had a *cough*stable*cough* release schedule ... for him always goes his work, wife and (now) two children ... and whatever happens else ... before writing, he is more a professional hobby author. He'll go to releasing two (might even be) three chapters a day for a while and jump back to one or two a week ... business as usual for Mars.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, he didn't even become a saint for the first 800 chapters

PepeLaugh :blobjoy::blobjoy:

14. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant that’s what started the transition into the saint phase. Like if have read the other 4 books you’ll understand better

15. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    another Yun clan....will this be the prelude to another extermination mission....

16. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    As a person who has read the MTL, I can tell you lots of extermination are coming.

17. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what's Mars Gravities new novel on about? Is it a Xianhuan or Litrpg? Or ATG sequel?

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF? he already write a new novel or is this a sarcasm?

We are still not done with this Heresy !!

Even if he writes a new novel, I can already predict the tag of the novel...

it must include : Rape, polygamy, sexual cultivation technique and Retarded protagonist

anything I miss? :blobpeek:

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  19. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All male characters unrelated to the main character or possibly harem members will be unredeemable a******* that exist only to make the MC seem like less of a psychopathic moron in comparison. Attractive female characters will be added to the harem no matter how little sense it makes

20. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    YC will reach DS after the IP power is refined as the IP mentioned, there’s DL, HG, TG & AG I don’t know where you heard that this novel will is ending or another is starting but this isn’t over by a long shot. Volume 16 is called Emperor of the North meaning in this novel he’ll take over the North and then start his attack on the other 3 realms. He’ll need to reach DL himself to do so and then there’s the main villain that has to be faced which is LA who is AG reincarnation