Spoiler The Divine Physician’s Overbearing Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did any one read this novel?
    I couldn't find its summary in novelupdate.com but you can find it in other sites which is a bit weird!!!

Does any one know it's chinese name or how many chapter this novel have, then please do tell.

And don't forget to give spoilers:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

missyana likes this.
  2. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the summary that I copied from other site:
    Feng Ruqing was a spoiled princess with a hideous countenance in Liu Yun Kingdom. She used to ride roughshod over anyone who stood in her way, backed by her father the emperor who loved her with all his heart.

Not only did she force the chancellor’s son to marry her by breaking the existing loving couple up, but her mother-in-law had also passed out from rage because of her. In the end, she took her own life after the heartbreak and humiliation of being dumped.

When she opened her eyes again, she was no longer the bratty princess who was a good-for-nothing.

Rumor has it that spirit beasts have become servants in princess’ manor and the princess is devouring precious spirit herb dishes every day.

Rumor has it that the chancellor’s son who pleaded for reconciliation after divorcing the princess was thrown out of the princess’s manor.

Rumor has it that some good-looking young masters went to the princess’s manor in hope of being her servants were nearly killed by the state preceptor.

Rumor has it that the charming state preceptor was looking for the princess eagerly as he wanted to hold her responsible for sleeping with him.

3. purplemist

purplemist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 to spoilers.

keitorin and missyana like this.
  4. missyana

missyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has over 1855 chapters and the writer is still continuing.
    The chinese name is "The doctor of medicine"

Aj90 and stumblmer like this.
  5. missyana

missyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chinese name is
    神医如倾

stumblmer likes this.
  6. missyana

missyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 to spoilers

7. missyana

missyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i have read MC is a little perverted.The way she teased ML was quite funny.:LOL::LOL::giggle:

stumblmer likes this.
  8. missyana

missyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope the novel is not dragged beyond 2000chs:(:(

michoux likes this.
  9. missyana

missyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read This?
    Can you give some spoilers....

11. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers

12. Julianita

Julianita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can give spoilers while...I'm reading? This novel is pretty funny and I had many moments that I laughed out loud.

They can be somewhat heavy so read at your discretion! I won't give them detailed since I want to everyone enjoy the ride with the official translator. Even tho you will get to know some things this novel is very funny and enjoyable to read so don't drop this! :D

As you can see this is a cultivation novel. The ML is the state preceptor Nanxian. Later on, FL finds a boy/man her age that is probably her twin brother and her brother from her past life.
    She gets to reconcile with the General's Manor (her mother's family), with her little cute cousin and her aunt's family.
    She gets to slim down and kick the ass off concubine Rong and her daughter (that probably isn't even the emperor's daughter). She gets the iron blood order back and their recognition. Lots of spirit beasts and medicine recipes.

Where I'm reading atm the emperor gets injured in a bloody banquet with foreign emissaries, he doesn't have long to live so MC needs to rush up and get him a herb. Funnily tho after she gets to slim down she gets even more beautiful than her mother and a lot of men (and some woman too!) fall for her and mostly she doesn't even have any idea? There is a Tang family princess that got engaged with Nanxian in the hidden world (the world MC is part of is called the secular world) and comes down to know who is the fox spirit that got the love of her fiancee and in the end...the princess fall in love completely with MC and her gallant demeanor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It seems like the MC mother has faked her death because of her enemies in the hidden world but somehow she got imprisoned by a Tang family member and fed an amnesia potion. She got more or less crazy and keeps calling for her two kids. (Btw the guy that got her is a psycho, call the police!:eek:). AND the Tang family is the place MC is going to get the herb she needs to save the emperor.

13. Julianita

Reading List:
    Link
    This part is really funny so I decided to share! We have many moments like this :LOL:

MC goes back to some house to do her daily face-slapping, then there are her mother's subordinates that want her to take care of their organization (they messed up BIG, so MC doesn't give them a shiet)

It's like this:

MC > I won't go back to your mountain, but wait, maybe if you have some beautiful maids then I'll go (she says she loves beauty)
    Subordinate Elder> YES YES YES we have a lot of pretty maids!
    Face-slapping subject #2 that gets to hear their conversation > WOW so the princess likes beautiful woman, I'm already 30 but I'm still pretty this is my ticket to riches

So she goes to MC all coquettish, trying to flirt with her "If you take me in I'm willing to do anything you ask" *winks*

MC getting goosebumps > WTF *kicks face slapping subject #2* I like men! Does this family is full of perverts?
    Subordinate Elder> ...Is it?

The in the nearby bush ML's snake is all "master is really wise he knew those bitches would try to steal mistress and sent me to spy, gtg and tell him some ppl are tired of living and want to send more beautiful woman to the princess's manor, laterss!"

ML is more fearful of woman trying to get the MC's affection than men because she doesn't keep her defenses up with cute and beautiful woman (and when she drinks alcohol, even a drop, she gets drunk and transforms into a "womanizer", for the ML's dismay :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

The funny thing is the "fox spirit" and "bitch" in those woman's mouth is always ML, not MC, lol

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  14. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share how and when she got the iron blood order back please. This novel does seem interesting.
    Thank you

15. Julianita

Reading List:
    Link
    It was pretty simple. She just went to concubine Rong and said "give it back" and...she gave it! The harder part was to gain back the loyalty of the Iron Blood Order girls. So...the order is actually in the end useless.

stumblmer likes this.
  16. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But does she end up getting their loyalty?

17. Julianita

Reading List:
    Link
    More than loyalty! She got their hearts too! She has one of a hella strong natural-born passive skill to "flirt with girls" that she becomes the kingdom's men's number one enemy. Because all girls are infatuated with her the men think only the dogs are left for them to marry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

18. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you
    Also what happened with her ex-fiance/ husband and the woman he loved
    And the Concubine and her daughter

19. Slater

Slater New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Facts we need to know that

20. Julianita

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex-husband and tang shuangshuang (his lover) went downhill. First, he trough MC was just being hard to get, then time after time they would encounter her and try to quarrel/scheme (the little lover). Pretty stupid since it's the same as trying to put the fault on the imperial family and MC wasn't stupid to let this pass- so it was a loss for them every time. But tang shuangshuang would always try to put oil on fire implying that MC wasn't over him and was trying to get between their relationship (again, stupid).

Then MC got to slim down and got to be a country-toppling beauty. Then ex-husband, that loved beauty, regretted bitterly. Every time he tried to reconcile or get near MC someone would put the Lin family home on fire. It was pretty funny that their home just got fixed to get burned again. Then there were times that the ex-husband FINALLY understood that things between them was over and he was just trying to watch her from afar, with red eyes full of longing BUT...everytime MC saw this she thought that his eyes were red in fury and he was looking at her princess manor to find a chance to put it on fire too, in revenge.

So every time he was lovesick looking at her princess manor from afar, MC would be "look he is at it again, plotting to put fire on my princess manor!". And then someone would go there...and put HIS home on fire again!

Concubine Rong and her daughter (she wasn't even the emperor's child) and their family tried to overthrow the kingdom. Lots of innocent ppl died because of their greed. In the end, their plan failed and they were lynched alive by the enraged populace untill they died.

The "good thing" about the MC's enemies is that she doesn't like to masochistically let them alive in the terms of "let them live longer and let me get a slowwwww revenge", letting hidden (or...not so hidden) dangers there just to get messed up by them later. She lets them be because she hasn't discovered everything or because she can't uproot them completely. I personally don't like those MC with a lot of enemies that can and should be solved in 10 chapters that just keep giving even more problems for 1000 chapters until the MC finally decides that they need to be rid off.