LCD Akuyaku reijo ni koi wo shite

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Akuyaku reijo ni koi wo shite

The first time I read this, I thought it would lead to the usual: I am genius from poor background, and slowly climb my way in society using my knowledge- type of novel. The current turn of event is surprisingly different.

Rion is surprisingly lewd. It's nice that instead of focusing on himself, he is more concerned about Vincent and Ariel.

There's so many things that got revealed in this chapter. I wonder who's the mastermind that plot Vincent's image. Is it his brother/step mother? It doesn't feel like they have a lot of influence in noble circle though. Would the prince and other characters have second personality?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    EvilMc, Chiiiiiiiii and Enori like this.
  2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was clearly stated it was the games protagonist (the annoying girl him and vincent met when she had a ton of her luggage in the middle of the way)

3. Intro-Vert

Intro-Vert Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If what I read from spoiler is right, then this series is really different from your usual otome game

Shio likes this.
  4. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticed this series only because of this thread. It's really interesting....

5. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yeah! On the surface is the perfect image, but the insides are self centered, unscrupulous and probably cruel. And Vincent and Ariel look like selfish spoiled brats, which they are but they also have a good heart and head (which some of the perfects have shown to not have).

But it's really a surprising serie~
    The mc which has three personalities (initial+reincarnated+mix) doesn't try to be good guy~
    That's the most refreshing aspect~

Also, I discord from @Shio when said that Rion is lewd. Rather than lewd, he is pragmatic. He is really sick/disgusted to have to sleep with others, but it's something really practical to get what he wants.......

Shio likes this.
  6. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    The game protagonist does play part in Vincent's bad image, but she's a commoner without much influence in noble circle. There should be another character that is controlling Vincent's image. That is, unless his image is influenced from game setting

7. wuhugm

wuhugm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my favorite novels :D

Watch out for the twists hehehe~

Intro-Vert and ForumObserver like this.
  8. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hentaiga spotted......

9. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its probably that asshole who straight away blamed Vincent for bullying her

I mean he probably saw the possibility of giving him a bad name and took it

If not him then the concubine and Eric since his mother comes from a rich merchant family who are willing to used their daughter to become a maid then have her seduce the viscount and then become his concubine and for the last part is making sure Eric inherits the family

But that's my theory may not be true

10. wuhugm

wuhugm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wee... What's your animesuki nick, mister?~
    Has Charlotte appeared in the translation yet?
    Best girl, hehehe~

ForumObserver likes this.
  11. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Only lurk as anonymous huehue, too bad I'm pretty late at learning Jap language lol. Can only depend on other spoilers posted at that web *sighs*
    I don't know about charlotte, letting the chapters clumping abit before I could bum rush reading it

12. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I was under the assumption she offhandedly said something to the prince when they were in the carriage together, on holy shit hentaiga appears

nah I don't think charlotte has shown up yet @wuhugm

13. wuhugm

wuhugm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo, xtachibana is here too

Maria is so likeable~

14. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ⊙﹏⊙ rion's gonna break, I bet... not only his master is hard to control, his enemies are too many.

15. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    The word system is annoying. I am going to rage if the author didn't properly explained the bad view towards Vincent later.

Poor_Hero and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  16. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry it will be explained, the problem is you will probably going to rage even after knowing. Well I myself consider it as the downfall of the series but that's my personal taste. Open the spoiler only if you really want to know about it and why I really don't like it and dropped the series at later chapters:
    you can imagine it as that world is guiding it's people toward a predeterminated fate, so whatever they do it won't change the fate. Vincent's fate is to be a villain, so even if he actually acts as a good guy, everybody else will still regards him as a villain. Well imagine it as an old-school RPG, the MC can do whatever he wanted to (levelling up, grinding, buying OP equipment, recruiting members etc) but the important cut-scenes itself won't change, for example with Final Fantasy 7: no matter how strong your party is, Aerith will be killed by Sepiroth without fail; there's no branch ending which usually popular in Visual Novel. This is also why I dropped this series, it's as if the author told us the readers "Don't complain, even if you can think of better ways the MC can take he won't be able to change the outcome anyway." The world system made by the author nullifies logic, Vincent can be a saint that helps thousands of people but he will still become a villain while if the heroine do crimes she will still be regarded as saint.

I'm reading stories since I want to cheer the characters on their trials and triumph with their efforts. And here is the first time I see an author blatantly told me all the MC's actions are pointless filler.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    Poor_Hero likes this.
  17. wuhugm

wuhugm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^Don't drop it

You will miss the world manifesting itself~

18. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticed Lancelot was surprised by Maria doing the exact thing she spread bad rumors about Vincent doing. Doubt that counts as anything substantial for a wakeup call yet though.

19. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the last arc till the ending and I'm still standing on my own opinion that I don't like the way author do the world setting and the way the characters being treated, though as I've said before it's mainly my personal value that makes me unable to like this series. I'm aware probably I'm on the minority lol. And I don't deny that other people can enjoy this, since I admit earlier chapters are pretty much solid that made me read far ahead in the raws...

20. wuhugm

wuhugm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^You must be joking...
    You must be skipping many essential parts