LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Murteeh

Murteeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, what volume is the latest in raw(ln)?

2. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope , mind explaining?

3. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for me is like this scene
    Something that Leon never had and perhaps something that is his greatest regret, well that's me though or perhaps the ''break up'' of Noelle and Jean.
    And so the Alzer nobles meet despair in the form of something that they never bother to be cautious and still don't give importance enough.
    Let's be clear he was irritated with the scene with Angie because he didn't like it but Pierre case was something that makes me remember something sinister, that even with that indecisive nature that he has, he's someone that can make people feel only despair when enraged so yeah he was almost close at some point to really wipe out the kingdom but stop it because he will be no different of the shitty nobles, perhaps if and only if he encounters a situation like the war then is fair game like it or not let's remember he's someone of the modern age like most of the other ln mc but he really goes for the kill when its time but don't like bloodshed.
    Still, Luxion is the voice that keeps making Leon never let go of his moral code after all if people know the conversation that those two have perhaps they will know and pray that he keeps with that same mindset.

4. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine leon as noelle chan and jean as luxion and the aftermath of leon dying and vice versa.

5. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if and only if the author makes the same thing that made with sevens, you know bye ancestors, with Leon and Luxion then we will be, well at least me, then we are gonna be sad.

6. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon should've let Luxion destroy the castle. It won't make much of a difference either way. But destroying the castle makes me happier.

ZeroR18 and RandomHordeLord like this.
  7. Nyahmanya

Nyahmanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny thing is there is a delicate balance... And they just cancel out. Both of them check each other's destructive tendencies. But Luxion might destroy everything if ever Leon dies.

8. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    So louise family have son name leon:blobunsure: and he really similiar to our mc. Dense mc is back:facepalm: but he already have 2 fiancee so i forgive him:blobowoevil_horns:

9. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reincarnator in the kingdom is going to be Serge. I just want to call that right now.

If leila is a reincarnator like leon, marie and the other guy they really are doing their best to be completely unaware of their surroundings

10. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Leila is definitely reincarnator. From the clues alone. After all Loic started to change from meeting Leila. Leila keep pushing for Loic even if he's an asshat for royal end.

FussyBadger likes this.
  11. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm leaving it open since it is only implied not confirmed. Seriously though it's like that character doesn't care for her sister or others around her. Just has a goal and tries to get the ending she wants.

12. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like Marie in a way who is a reincarnator.

13. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, this chapter was awesome, finally understand why Louise likes Leon. But come on same looks, same name, and same taste in food, maybe Leon was reborn as Leon and then regained his memories to become the current Leon who was supposed to become Leon. Confusing right?

14. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With that bullshit line that say Leon regain past life memory at around 5, Leon and Louise is likely blood related. It can also use as a bridge to give Leon Sacred tree's blessing later on since they inherited them from bloodline. This also fill the loophole to make Noelle to be the priestess as she need to get together with one from the noble family. This seriously bullshit new past detail is seriously bad from the author in my opinion.

15. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon from louise family die because disease though. If he missing maybe he could survive ,

16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but you also forget that there are magic and blessing a.k.a. miracles in this novel world. I wouldn't be surprise if 'Leon' is actually survived after they buried him by the graces of the sacred tree. We don't even know what it can really do. It may have safe his life in exchange for the lost of divine protection and eject him out. Leon can later adopted into the family but they never told him he's adopted. I mean the story is already a mess in many places and magic/blessing doesn't seem to have definite description/rule so.

17. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute:

18. RandomHordeLord

RandomHordeLord Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luxion is merely the voice that keeps Leon from going insane. If Luxion had his way then Leon would be going around killing his enemies, which would be a lot less irritating than what he's doing now with his no-kill rule. It's true that Leon is from the modern world, but his pacifism contradicts what has been previously written about his character. By all means, Leon is no psychopath, but the no-kill rule is merely something the author cobbled together because he/she wanted to place emphasis on Leon being a good person(unnecessary in my opinion). I don't understand the irrational fear that many author's have of people hating their books because the MC isn't righteous enough. The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs would be much better if Leon dropped the no kill-rule and stopped being such a lazy potato.

19. Rifaman

Rifaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that is kinda unlikely, Leon is like a DLC character in this game series, to unlock happy ending of heroines and Villainess in every game. This volume confirm he has backstory or setting that bind him with Heroine and Villainess in every game.

Game 1&3 : Hordfalt knight and academy talented student, sadly Villainess game 3 fail to capture Leon.
    Game 2 : Shelter the heroine, the miko candidate and have memory bond with Villainess.

20. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon is not really a DLC and while he is not part of the cannon lore, there are also some details that even the game players (as of this moment: Leon and Maria) didn't know before. Like the masked dude that show up in the 1st series. We now know that he was supposed to be the king in disguised but when Leon play the game, they never tell him his identity. This prove that while this world is based on the game, there are many and much more detail/lore outside of the game that player doesn't know. Meanwhile since Maria play both 2nd and 3rd series, it's unlikely that she wouldn't notice if Leon is part of the franchise even if he is a DLC. Furthermore it was proven already that reincarnators can have huge impacts to the the game og lore and change things. The obvious proof is how the 3rd series final boss already show up and done with while they were in the climax of 1st series. Therefore Leon gain past memory can also cause butterfly effect and make things move out of order already even before the whole game even began.