Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn! Way to go!!

2. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally had the guts to peek at another YT channel that's filled with Xiao Zhans, Wang Yibos, events and live appearances, and Untamed screenshots. Randomly selected a few recent videos to watch and read the comments section, as recommended.

HOE MY LORD I'm SO SO SO #BJYXSZD DEAD NOW... :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    You've no idea what reading like-minded rabid bjyx fangirls' comments, speculations, wishes, dreams and stuff - do to me.

And all those macro micro nanoscopic analysis, of every gaze, every movement, every step, every pause, every gesture... and what they mean and all the crazy wild theories and how everything goes round the universe to point to B J Y X :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

So many, many tasty bits from other fans and every little fact or speculation fuels the fire,
    I'm rolling on my chair, I'm laughing and crying at the same time because I'm so overjoyed that I'm leaking tears when everything didi does is described in terms of his everlasting love for gege, and then I'm bawling and shaking like a madwoman when gege smiles back and I'm like GET A ROOM WILL YOU TWO.

The bjyx fans' comments are really toxic. In a good way. It's poison that keeps on biting and spins out of control.
    Someone please do research on this unnatural phenomenon. We can re-write the science of pop culture and study crazy people that become infatuated with their idols and their relationships.

tldr: So I went into 1000%%%% squealy mode. Mom asked if I'm ok.
    NO I'm NOT OKAY. I'm HAVING A HEART ATTACK. ONE MAJOR CARDIAC ARREST THAT LASTS FROM CHEN QING LING UNTIL THAILAND UNTIL NANJING AND THEN HUNAN. YOU GET ME? DO I MAKE ANY SENSE?!
    She shrugs and walks away indifferently.

Wei Wuxian, Lan Wang Ji, what have you done to me....:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Anyway,
    I found another channel, this one's Vietnamese, with some incredibly cute comics and fanarts from the bjyx/Untamed fandom:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPDWce--V8C_XhEq42elVSw

3. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, it was a write-up about latest jewellry fashion and launches.

All the modelling efforts that my bby Zhan Ge has done in the past months are paying off handsomely. I'm starting to see his pictures appearing in the papers, which my mom is like "Ai-ya, he looks nice today" and I'm like "Hah! he took this picture during xxx month at the xxx event", though my mom doesn't really care for the details, but I have 100 gb of his pictures, videos and stuff to show off if there is ever a need for that :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I'm waiting to see if Yibo will start appearing on the papers. I know he got 14th place for that award, but he's just so popular among the younger demographics, so I'm keeping my hopes up that we'll see his face on some magazines or other product endorsements on print, soon.

4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

ohhhhhh the standee arrived?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH standee and ANOTHER WANGXIAN BUNNY PLUSHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the ones where they hav the ribbon on the ear for bunny xian and forehead ribbon for bunny wangji awwwwwwwwwwwwwww FRICKIN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OSO *SCREAMS IN EXCITMENT :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: hw much did it cost ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha u r oso tempting me ahhahahhah (in a gd way MUAHAHHAHAH :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:) i saw those fan draw them and it was super cute and always wish it was made into a plushie and nw u hav it woooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww cool nw my hand r itchy for it :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

hahhaha switch craze nw ah ahahhaha

ohhhhhhhh wow damn take up to 2 month omg :facepalm:

my lan zhan nendo HAS ARRIVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: shall tag u later once i assemble it hhahahahah

awwwwwwwwwww sad cant call :blob_patpat:

yup the money and time u need to put it if no money need earn den u earn but no time to do hahahhah i admire those super hardcore fans tat do these kind of stuff (y)(y)(y)(y) i would like to do it myself too but the time and money needed isnt something i hav ahhahahahahhah so i can onli look at those fan do it and like thier post ahhahahah

Sauling likes this.
  5. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter eight is up !!!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian (so excited to make progress... Thank you Wangxian for improving my english and find joy in essay-writing because I never had such inspiration during my high-school days... *cries*)
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

6. YuYao

YuYao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So good to see this forum keep going on. From novel to live action :aww:
    From Wei Ying to Xiao Zhan, Lan Zhan to Wan Yi Bo :aww:

I dont know if anyone has ever stated about this, I think the reason Jiang Chen was so cruel toward anyone who practice demonic cultivation was to find the real Wei Ying and torture his imposters. He didnt torture real Wei Ying when he found out about his identity (well, thanks to Jin Ling). I cant help but think that he was hoping Wei Ying will come back. This tsundere boy cant never admit it, especially in front of Wei Ying.

Is there any new work from MXTX? I'm addicted to her work. :blobokhand:

7. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would think so. They are both the face of so many products now. I'm over here in America so it totally blew my mind to see men promoting products that I have only seen woman do. Estee lauder and Olay. I think there is another one. Anywho, it's too cool.

8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling

https://twitter.com/wty1232/status/1194612161978322944

https://twitter.com/lesealedian/status/1194625153092579328

https://twitter.com/keysmashed/status/1194614099138596864

so far i see the posts on twitter is this there will be a black bunny and a pouty face for yiling laozu ahhahah don knw if it com together wif the crow and compass. i use google translate and it say pre order (i think its pre order sometime cannot trust google translate) date is 11/12/2019 and deliver time is nxt yr may

Sauling likes this.
  9. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally get what you're saying!! Being a part of this fandom has been a total roller coaster for me!

A thing I'm really glad about is the way things turned out to be for both of them. Normally actors who gain popularity after doing a BL would end up never approaching each other in public again, incase it effects their solo careers among other things, and to lessen down their 'CP' in front of public eye. Both Yibo and Zhan Ge attend same circle of events and more to come - Bazaar charity I think is on this weekend, then on December 8th for Tencent Music event (this one will have KPop stars as well like Chanyeol), and Hunan TV's New Years celebration with Yibo as the host and Xiao Zhan as the guest. Plus next year there is the show 'Wild Kitchen' which will be shot in Untamed set at Lan Wangji's Jingshi. Both XZ and Yibo will be guests there, along with Shijie.

So many things to come :whistle::whistle::X3: They may or may not perform on the same stage again.. we dont know. I'm just glad they don't share the awkwardness of Addicted of Guardian pair of never approaching each other in any public event.

On the same note, sharing my favorite duet from Wang Yibo/ Xiao Zhan from Day Day up; they sound so good!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  10. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, my standee finally arrived after all the waiting! (and take this from experience, it was supposed to get release in September!), I didn't get this until November (recently)! :blobsalt: And that was through EMS shipping as well..

But yeah, the Wangxian bunnies with the ribbon is sooooooo adorable!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: It actually is cheaper than the other 2 bunnies I ordered (from Aitai..). I got the Wangxian Bunnies with the ribbon (kissing) through Aliexpress, that one ships out faster and cheaper, so you should check that out from that site :cookie:

When I see fans merch on Wangxian/Wei Ying or Lan Zhan, I want to get them so badly xDD :blobjoy::blobjoy: Recently, I saw someone made Gusu Lan (out of cardboard boxes), and the creativity there is sooo well done! :aww: I saw that on Facebook, so I lost the link, since it was shared through a group. If I can find it, I might share with you guys in here.

Haha, I'm more of a 'game-addict', not really the Switch, since it's kinda big to carry around O.O But I love the games that comes out on Switch now, and got to use the Switch to it's fullest here :blobpopcorn:

From experience yeah, if they don't reply, you might want to check their Twitter and contact them there. Recently they renew their site as well.

Hooray for you!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Yessss!! Please tag me :aww: So I can check once you've assembled it :aww::aww:

Yeah, same here, but seeing the amount of devotion fans put in for this is a pleasant to see :aww: It's always nice to see more fans than haters :blobunamused: So bring all the fans together, and show the love for MDZS and Wangxian!! :aww::aww:

I also love fans who actually give the novel a read after getting into the fandom through either the anime (Donghua) , Manga (Manhua), or the Live-Action too, since I love fans who support the original source by giving the novel a read and learning how different (and better) the novel is when compared the the adaptations, even when the adaptations itself are all great imo! :bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Oh man, I want this so badly!!!! :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset: But wouldn't it be odd to have to Wei Ying and one Lan Zhan? I need another Lan Zhan in a different pose to accompany the Yiling Patriarch :aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: But thanks for sharing and tagging me, I will keep this date marked down and hopefully I can pre-order this on my end :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Hopefully we will get more revelations later!! :blobicecreamlove:

And Wei Ying got the holding bunny posture to accompany Lan Zhan too, nice!!! :aww:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  11. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know chinese, so using these tags will be like just looking at pretty symbols :blobjoy:But thank you for the suggestion!

Indeed, she doesn't sound like a professional singer although I didn't expect that voice. If only I could sing half like that instead of making people's ears (and my own) bleed, it would be nice. I have no idea if she sung anything else :sweating_profusely:

12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    say wattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt from aitai? LOLOLOL

ohhhhhhhhhh ok shall go check it out ahahhahah is it nice to touch and hug?

same hahahahah wan to get them oso but currently no space so have to resistttttttt ohhh do share it if u happen to find the link again

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so u play computer games and PS4 all those i hav PS 3 and 4 playin kingdom hearts and final fantasy 15 and some others

ahhh ok

ok

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: i hav this gay datin app and ii saw one guy hu put wangxian as the profile pic so i chat wif him ask ask him if he got watch the donghua and drama den he say yes so i ask him hav u read the novel, he say no so i recommend him to go read the novel since hav different things in the novel compared to donghua and drama and got smut :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: hahahha and he just lol at me like wattttttt ok lo up to him lo ahhahahha he is just missin out on gd stuff ahjhahahahha his loss not mine :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

i ask on of the fans tat posted it askin if nendo com wif the crow, compass and the sad face. and tat person reply me sayin yup and the flute oso com wif it ahhahah so we need to get another lan zhan. but i think lan zhan will be super happyh to hav 2 wei ying for himself he will get jealous if there is another him takin the yiling laozu wei ying attention away. since he wans all of wei ying he can get ahhahahaha. i will see hw maybe just stick to 1 lan zhan nendo and hav 2 wei ying ahhahahahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sauling likes this.
  13. Akit0

Akit0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucasta MeiMei and Ami like this.
  14. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    I just have a heart-stopping thought :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

I remember seeing a clip in twitter (but couldn't find in youtube - sorry I can't get a link here, I guess?) of the many times Wei Ying calls Lan Zhan, and Lan Zhan calling Wei Ying's name, throughout the Untamed drama. (and that one time where they call each other by their full name in anger, GOD THAT HURTS)

I remember falling in love in their (mostly) pining gazes at each other when they mouth each other's names.

Then now I realize... 50% of the love I'm feeling is due to Xiao Zhan and Yibo's face and costumes, wigs, etc. (also credit to the producer for making huge camera close-ups to their faces when they say their significant other's name...)

The other 50% would come from the voice, because HOW CAN YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE WHEN LAN ZHAN SOFTLY YET FIRMLY SAYS "Wei Ying." (oh so husbando-like...) or when WEI YING MISCHIEVOUSLY CALLS "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" (pwing!... Cupid shoots an arrow into my heart...)

Is there any love from fangirls to the two awesome male voice actors?? :blobcheeky: They would make up around 50% of the love the fangirls are feeling... I mean, in the Nanjing concert, the entire female population in the stadium was practically screaming and reading out key dialogue lines as they appear on the screen with voice-over from the VAs...

15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling here it is ahhaha took awhile cause had to transfer photos and crop it cause too big to fit here lolol :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm: without futher ado here it is ahhahahah took mani poses
    IMG_20191115_030649.jpg IMG_20191115_030349.jpg IMG_20191115_031127.jpg IMG_20191115_031540.jpg IMG_20191115_031653.jpg IMG_20191115_031758.jpg IMG_20191115_033158.jpg IMG_20191115_033258.jpg
    IMG_20191115_032257.jpg IMG_20191115_032334.jpg IMG_20191115_032409.jpg IMG_20191115_032706.jpg IMG_20191115_032806.jpg IMG_20191115_032909.jpg IMG_20191115_033033.jpg IMG_20191115_033106.jpg ahhahahahaha faceless lan zhan
    IMG_20191115_030903.jpg IMG_20191115_031002.jpg IMG_20191115_031046.jpg IMG_20191115_031837.jpg IMG_20191115_031922.jpg IMG_20191115_032011.jpg IMG_20191115_032036.jpg thinkin of his wei ying hahaha

IMG_20191115_032214.jpg

so aft doin so mani poses took up alot of time ahahha more den 1 hr hahahaha finally decided on this final pose
    IMG_20191115_030602.jpg
    damn i thought can do it on my com but end up even aft croppin still too big to upload so hav to use phone to crop den can upload, and i thought aft croppin from phone u can see the cropped photo on the com but nooooooo cannot so end up use phone :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: bloody hell wasted my time sia urghhhhh :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blobcurse::blobcurse:. nxt one is wei ying hahha hav to wait for it to com

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  16. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter nine is done !!!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian (I'm so proud of myself for being able to type "dual cultivation". It was a strangely embarassing and liberating experience...)
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

17. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup LOL :blobsweat: Just got one more pre-order from them, which I am waiting on :blobupset:

Yeah, the Wangxian bunnies (with the ribbons) is very soft and nice to touch, huggable too, and reminds me of Wangxian sooo much :bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Found the link :aww: (I forgot I shared this to my profile xD) So here it is again to see what I mean, it looks soo good, creative :aww:

The making of Gusu and it's creativity :cookie: Source Click on the source to direct you to the page on facebook, since I can't post multiple media's here :blobtired:

My brother is the one who has Playstation, but I have played FF8, FF10, FF10-2 and FF 7 Crisis Core before. If FF7 Dirge of Cerberus ever gets released on Switch, I will so play this on my end!! :aww:

I have also played a little bit of Kingdom Hearts, and from what I saw, it's really good :blobsmilehappy:

Ahh, I see, that's nice, I hope you can meet someone through this dating app there :blobwink:
    Though it is somewhat disappointing that, the person you want to talk to doesn't read the novel, because that's for sure his loss (lol). I have also spoken to a guy friend where I met online, and he said he have read the manhua to Mo Dao Zu Shi, and then he said when he found out it's a BL, he stopped (lol), but oh well, I guess it's his loss for not being open minded about this. To be honest, I rather NOT recommend people into this fandom if they're not open minded about BL relationship, because I DON'T want this fandom to have toxicity and anti's to the beautiful Wangxian pairing, like hearing them saying: "The story is so good, but the BL element really ruins it..." and I'm like... "What?! :blobexpressionless::facepalm:" so yeah, if they don't want to get into something that doesn't interest them, then I am fine with this, I don't want to invite close-mindedness or homophobe's to this fandom; that's why I always warn them that MDZS is a BL genre, so if you don't like BL or if you're not open up to BL, then that's fine too; you don't have to read it (and in my mind, I'm thinking: "I don't want you to make this fandom toxic with your homophobic opinions on a BL novel...:blobexpressionless:")

So yeah, they don't want to read, fine. Not my loss. Doesn't stop the fact that MDZS and Wangxian is still the most touching/beautiful pairing ever written though :aww::bloblove::blobicecreamlove:

Hahaha, I see, yeah, the Nendo does come with the crow, stigian tiger seal, bunny and the pouting face, it's all in one package :blobsmilehappy:
    By the way:
    The Pre-Order for this Wei Ying (Yiling Patriarch) Nendoroid is up for pre-ordering on AmiAmi, so if you're interested in pre-ordering now, you can here: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-054433

And I have already pre-ordered mines today :blobnosebleed:

You don't have to pay right away, they just reserve one for you, until when it's release, then they send you an invoice to make payment for this ^^

OMG, that's so cool!!! :aww: I can't believe you actually did ALL the poses hahaah :blobrofl: But you've given me an idea, I actually didn't think of having him hold the sword and the rabbit at the same time, so that's really clever of you. It looks really good too! :cookie: Thanks for sharing the pics, loved it! :blobicecreamlove: Now you just have to wait until your Wei Ying gets shipped so you can put them together :blobnom:

I know what you mean about doing the poses takes a lot of time, I spent a lot of time doing Wei Ying's one until I finally decided on the result of keeping my final posture for Wei Ying as him holding Emperor Smile and him holding his ChenQing. But in the end, glad you finally decided to stick with what you got :cookie:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  18. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Off topic... can anyone recommend English-speaking Xiao Zhan-related fan forums, communities, discords, groups etc.? bjyx / cp-related are fine, but no Anti's or places with nasty toxic stuff please.

I'm eyeing on the Bazaar charity event tonight, waiting for goodies to pop up. My bby Zhan Ge is once again wearing something eye-wateringly outrageous *burns the patchwork of grey suit and stuff* :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: He's been doing a few more photoshoots and I guess a couple of interviews, nothing extraordinary for a life of the now-crowned superstar... :blob_sunglasses:

There's a kind of magic to discover a brand new young star and follow him on a journey to super-stardom - but once he's up there and so high (and far) away, it's feeling a little more disconnected with each passing day. I missed the days when I would squeal when finding clips of Zhan Ge hugging his soft toys and swaddled up in reasonably-priced (and fashioned) plain shirts, sweaters, jackets and winter coats, while being all shy, friendly and smiling in front of many teasing fangirls (and fan-aunties)... :blobReach:

The amount of new stuff I can find for CQL Untamed has trickled down to nearly zero, just a mere two weeks after the Nanjing concert. Some diehard fans still post rare blurred stills and shaky cams, which I'm adding to my nearly-completed collection :blobamused:...
    How fast time flies, and I wonder if and how fans have moved on.

Things left in my checklist:
    • Fatal Journey
    • One more movie / extra for Untamed?
    • The promised bts for Korea Untamed
    • Japan MDZS audio drama, and hopefully a wave of fresh stuff like artworks etc.
    • Untamed / MDZS mobile game

EDIT: Ok, now I see Zhan Ge changed to a more decent black-colored outfit with white shoes that remind me so much of Yibo's MJ-style last week :blobthinkingsmirk: "Satisfied" is good. I've seen his MV in youtube but not the original singer's.
    I hope Zhan Ge is feeling satisfied tonight :blob_coffee:... he does look a bit thinner and pale, somehow (or maybe blame the stage lights again)

Christina Gordon likes this.
  19. 12

12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: *delurking*
    If anyone's in the mood for some bittersweet reading, I'm translating a Chinese fan fiction on my blog. Two chapters up so far and it had me sniffling at the end (hopefully I'll be able to do it justice and convey some of those feels.)

(Lan Xichen’s point of view): Just how did Lan Wangji get through all those sixteen years? Lan Xichen, who can read his younger brother like a book, reveals all.

Lan Wangji: I’ve already prepared everything, why haven’t you returned?

Sauling and wicketginger like this.
  20. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rewatching Untamed on Netflix, saw quite a few details about the actors themselves, and the storyline that I missed the first couple of hundred times I saw on weTV :D:D:D Now seen only till episode 7 or so yet. Some of my thoughts and drabbles:

1. I was probably the only idiot who missed that the guy in the black clothes hiding and carrying a fan in episode one, the one who gave the gold nugget to the storyteller was young Nie bro.

2. Wei Ying's eyes in the first four episodes are so red. It was more pronounced in the episode where he had the cute little sword fight with Lan Zhan on the roof top. Xiao Zhan was already suffering from eye infection, due to overexposure during The Wolf shooting. On top of that he had to wear contacts, I can imagine how painful that must be to wear them over twelve hour shifts.

3. Just needed to admire the clarity of the picture in HD. The images are so clear that one could count the eyelashes, see the foundation and lipstick smudges (Jiang Cheng's for some reason), and even little pores on their faces. As much as I like males with make-up, some of it felt a bit too pronounced.

4. Someone here mentioned Wei Ying moves about a lot when he was trying to be a teenager. I think I get it now, but at the same time I can appreciate Xiao Zhan trying his best; his character was the most complex that needed to show all shades of light, darkness, loneliness, empathy and finally rebirth. To get a clear separation between them all, he tried to be the most carefree version of himself the first few episodes.

5. Lan Zhan was clearly in love/ had a crush on Wei Ying starting from episode 3. When Wei Ying took a step forward to thank him, Lan Zhan took a step back. That was so cute!!!!! Lan Zhan was so shy! This is one aspect I will always love more than the book, that Lan Zhan was way more romantic than canon, his eyes were always following Wei Ying! In the book, I really didn't get exactly when Lan Zhan fell in love with Wei Ying.

Apart from that, loved Xiao Zhan's performance at Bazaar Night today. His 'Satisfaction' song was a gift from him to his fans, at the one year anniversary of the MV release. I love it how he his transforming is image from the cutesy kiddo to a very mature actor and singer. His stage presence was so confident, and he was got his beautiful red sea from his fans!

He is probably the only guy I've seen who can rock those glasses!! And he looked amazing in the St. Laurent outfit! Gave me strong ShenWei vibes :) Looking forward to 'Our Song' tomorrow.
    5dmv6y8da9y90p0wtkkpict0z.jpg

YaoiMom22, 12 and wicketginger like this.