Spoiler A Red Rose Devoted to You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xylia125, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that it was obvious he didn't know the reason therefore it makes no difference whether he knew her plan it's ironic by your own logic to call her 'dumb'. Ktbn.

2. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Why should she doubt something without any evidence to doubt it? You mean someone should believe in something no matter the evidence to the contrary? They weren't acting in front of her which would be easier, if anything, to doubt. She caught them acting when they weren't aware of her. Who would put on an act when from an onlooker's perspective there's apparently no audience Weird that you seem to think plays never have an audience. Ktbn.

Crantz, Khadz and syofiaa like this.
  3. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the ML not doing anything when he knew it from the start. She looks like a clown :notlikeblob:

If the MC I get it the one she likes being lovey dovey so yep like that.

I think she wants him to divorce her than her divorce him because lowkey she hope he will stop her??
    She couldn't bear to tear it. I mean deciding divorce upfront.

Crantz, Elisee, MiserableSOUL and 2 others like this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel personally attacked when I'm just giving spoilers??? Like wtf it's all what happened in the novel ffs I don't even put any personal feelings in it why are you being so aggressive tho??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Crantz, AmyAmiera, Khadz and 5 others like this.
  5. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There there :blob_patpat:. Reading this painful entanglement novel, giving us spoilers and on top of that getting stray bullets must be hard on you:blobpensive:

Crantz and DOHere like this.
  6. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    For everyone complaining about Claude's love for the MC, there's a thing in the lgbtq community called gender fluidity. I wish to explain it in depth, but I'm afraid I don't have time for it. I hope you guys can search it up!

7. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my case, I was against it when i was reading novel because it felt unnecessary since main leads relationships annoying already no need to add another in there. Not to mention at that point whether he liked her or not was really that important.
    I was so frustrated already because of plot and it felt utterly pointless. I was like 'Is author trying to make novel longer by doing this?'. Well good thing is it didn't add misunderstanding and ended before anything started or else i probably would have start to make straw doll to curse author!:blob_catflip:

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Crantz and Mikaa like this.
  8. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO, that drama at the end about the father is unnecessary. Would've been fine if it could be used a leverage for divorce. I mean story would've been better if they did divorce and then ML do things to make MC understand that he loves her and then get back together

Also that freeloader cousin is the kind of person I hate. The type where they are the only relative but because you got a big shit of a house why not share it. I mean, you got married but you don't want to move out because your husband works there anyway?! Also that threat where she leaves the house and the butler???? Ohmygod I'm laughing at the stupidity. You can leave the house for all I care. The butler could've chased you too if you went away, that's two birds in one stone!

9. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHA what the hell is this novel. With all the events from this novel, I'm suddenly reminded of those old school telenovelas I used to watch when I was young.

Crantz, satsuki07 and KathyClysm like this.
  10. Maeve Arte

Maeve Arte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Divorce from female side is not allowed in history especially since it was the novel's setting, plus the fact how everything dragged down, you can see how poorly women seen just like in our history. So hasically, FL demanding divorce is uncalled for.

And after analyzing FL's character, she is this kind of negative thinker especially with all those past experiences she has and the main reason why she thinks like that. I have seen many people who is the same like her and I can really say she really has some mental issues on her part hence all those misunderstanding and very negative outlook in life.

She just see herself as a tool, just like how women in general were treated in the past.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    Crantz, Khadz, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  11. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah in her mind, there is absolutely nothing worthy about herself, because she has been told all her life that she's nothing, she will never be anything, and noone will ever love her, so I can kinda see why she cannot possibly comprehend that someone might actually like her. Abuse is vicious like that

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Crantz, Khadz, MiserableSOUL and 3 others like this.
  12. Eurekaaaaa

Eurekaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, The MC is the true child of the Ernest Household? The cousin that she was very jealous of was actually not her husband’s cousin but hers? The whole story was about a prolonged misunderstanding that could’ve been solved in the first place if they would’ve had talked in the beginning, clearing all the misconceptions about their relationships but alas we wouldn’t have the story if they did that. The father was still a douche tho.

13. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yes and no, I think this particular information is something that the vast majority of people did not know or could not have known.
    But yes, for the most part, this story heavily focuses on misunderstandings and misinterpretations due to emotional scars from childhood trauma, so I'd argue even if she had somehow known that she was the rightful heir to the Ernest Household, she'd have still stayed quite because she would not want to rob the people who were kind to her of their happiness and break their reality.

Crantz, Khadz, MiserableSOUL and 3 others like this.
  14. HazyJ

HazyJ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those servants and maids owe her big time. She’s the true heir and cousin of the SFL. Should have made a huge drama on that rather than their marriage misunderstanding.

Crantz, magical_al00, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  15. Shannonreidsumner

Shannonreidsumner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would have loved the huge bitch slap, knowing the ML they ship with *the cousin* wasn't even the REAL master of the house. In other words they've been harrassing the REAL OWNER of the freakin house. They got off too lightly. Among everything in this admittedly *just a huge ass misunderstanding of a novel*, the part that IRKS me the most is that they don't get what they deserve. There's nothing that justifies what they've done. And guess what? They get away with just a slap in the wrist. I know in a way it's punishment too but they've made MC's life hell again when she just got out of one. IT'S THEIR FAULT. Really want to kick them all out.

16. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s one thing that I don’t get. If the ML have known from the start what her plan is, why didn’t he do anything about it? He just let her continue to destroy herself/reputation? Also, it seems wired that he didn’t find his behavior with his “cousin” “inappropriate” between a married man and a grown up single woman regardless of “familial” relationship, even more that he knew from the start that his “cousin” is not his real cousin. From third party point of view, their interactions are of two lovers. The way he treated her/cousin so lovingly, and her dependence on him seems out of bound. At least that how I see it too. Even the servants shipped them? If the cousin needs aid, he doesn’t have to be personally and physically do that for her, but hire someone trustworthy. Isn’t that what the nobles used to do even hire companions for noble ladies, even if they are completely healthy and able? Why must it him that attended the cousin personally? Can anybody blamed the misunderstanding on FL part? The fact that she misunderstood their “close” relationship means that it wasn’t an appropriate closeness between opposite genders to begin with.

Crantz, syofiaa, anina and 2 others like this.
  17. Blushy

Blushy 【Procrastinator】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii, I found the translation for the web novel again thanks to a kind reader.

I've noticed that the author has added some bits to some of the chapters, so I'm thinking of deleting the old translation and reupping it with the new translations (will probably be uploaded faster too if some bits are still the same).

Would you be interested in reading the newer(?) version or should I just pick up from where I left?

Crantz, Irie, syofiaa and 1 other person like this.
  18. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up for everythings! I'm just so thankful for your hardwork for translating the series; either reupload the newer versions or just continuing from the last work.

Irie and Blushy like this.
  19. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like one-shot coz it's too short. I am pretty okay with this since it is neither short nor long.

One thing I am mad at is that it is shown that the servants were openly glaring at MC when she was either alone at with the blind cousin. No matter their personal feelings, that's a bad attitude for a worker even more so when ML himself brought her to his home and they r married. They should have been fired without a recommendation letter. This would have helped even more with restoring her reputation. It would also teach them a lesson. It's not the place of the servant to care about their master's marriage partner.

luliibunny, Crantz and Mikaa like this.
  20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaah
    What a shitty b!@tch

I'm also close to some of my cousins so i could never even think that someone could say something like that only because we are getting along (ಠ_ಠ)>⌐■-■
    She's got some guts to say a baseless shit like that.