Other Request How are phoenixes and dragons born? (cultivation)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Renaissance_777, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Renaissance_777

Renaissance_777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how dragons and phoenixes are born?
    In one of the novels (I don't remember the name) they take someone’s egg and pour their energy into it. The dragon / phoenix that hatches recognizes as its parent those who poured energy into the egg.
    And how dragons and phoenix are born in other novels, is there any information? (don't offer a primitive answer through sex)

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Google-san (weeb here) is your best friend, find a better way to earn nuffles next time.

3. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    The phoenix in most legends is an elemental creature while eastern culture has them as birds that live and breathe and are highly attune to the fire or ice element. some myth say that that they are born from volcano or from the sun. dragons has a lot in common with the chicken what came fist the dragon or the egg? some myth depic the dragon as greedy while other depict dragons as wise and prideful creatures.

4. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    You see little timmy. When a man and a woman love each other very much they go into they're rooms to study dual-cultivation. One day through their study they will make a breakthrough, and if they're lucky this will result in a dragon, or a Phoenix.

Edit: also can everyone just appreciate Renaissance_777's order of tags? I'm just imagining someone frantically reading them out as if they're going mad.

gheist1234 likes this.
  5. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, i think this one is from one of the episodes in Natsume Yuujinchou. . .

6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a nutshell, phoenixes undergo rebirth when you kill them. Dragons are technically immortal due to their immense lifespan and knowledge of the mysteries of the world. You have more chances permanently killing a dragon than a phoenix, but dragons have more firepower compared to phoenixes. If one thing, dragons are commonly associated with divinity or as a demon, since they are either protectors or destroyers. Western dragons are seen destroyers while eastern dragons are protectors, but to me, they're just arrogant creatures flying through cloud and mud.

7. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    You have more chances to kill a phoenix rather than dragon, as phoenix will died and then get rebirthed but dragon will retaliate with all their live if cornered.

Also, envy those birds first before envying some mythical creatures like dragon

8. keny2020j

keny2020j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do your born means how the 1st of phoenix or dragon born and become the ancestor the new generation or new generation of born via certain means?

9. mistvenom

mistvenom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both Phoenixes and Dragons born from extreme element, they're creatures born from mana/magic elements. Both species can be considered as relative in some novel, that's why it's really seldom to see a fight between Phoenix and Dragon.
    If you're talking about their origin. That's my answer

10. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    A wizard or god probably did something like this
    I have a chicken
    I have a torch
    (moans orgasmically)
    Chicken torch ( phoenix)
    I have a lizard
    I have a torch
    (moans orgasmically)
    Lizard Torch ( dragon)

11. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember it like pokemon go egg. MC just keep it, and one day it hatched

Another novel have phoenix hatched with its parent present. But this phoenix is weak & discoloration. Normally the child would die, so the parents give it to MC. (They have 2 other baby chick, they give the hopeless one to MC)

strangely i've never read dragon hatched in CN novels.

In one JP novel, you gotta pour mana to hatch the dragon. MC managed to do it coz he's OP

In another JP novel, Mc is weak. I think it's by saliva/blood or something. I don't really remember, the plot is he's getting a dragon waifu & twin dragon child

12. Drunk2nLink

Drunk2nLink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, there's some novels out there that have pretty good explanations on how they are born, one novel I read (can't remember its name) (had something to do with a purple crystal card) mentioned that the dragon was born from extreme yang energy (the literal energy embodiment of man, it tends to be represented as holy energy or heat) while the Phoenix was born from the exact opposite energy (extreme yin energy, the energy embodiment of woman, tends to be represented by evil energy or cold) the novel said that those two energies were born right after the universe was (aka a result of the big bang). To sum it up they technically weren't born, they are more of a spiritual being formed by the huge concentration of one of those two energies. At least in the eastern lore of them.

13. Phreasilva

Phreasilva Gluttonous Prick that doesn't get Fat

Reading List:
    Link
    There are herbs or birds transforming into phoenix. There are also carp turning into dragon or other magical beast that has dragon blood becoming dragons themselves. As for eggs you will need their natural environment for that such as volcanoes or magma veins as they are definitely pure blooded. For their origins you don't have to think about that after all just like dinosaurs they may have existed very long ago, what more dragons and phoenix don't exist in real life. There are also stories that have them appear like Panggu or created by gods or goddesses it is entirely up to you... there is no limit to your imagination....

14. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    It reads like some of those mtl translations that are passed off as having an actual translator...

15. Drunk2nLink

Drunk2nLink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about how they hatch, that depends on the novel, some say that their parent will lay the egg and it will absorb one of those two energies over time, either from the parent who laid the egg, or from the energy in the atmosphere, then they will naturally hatch after enough has accumulated. Others are pretty similar in that regard except that, once the Dragon/Phoenix reaches the end of its lifespan, it will then lay an egg, which in the dragons case, absorbs the energy from elsewhere, and hatches a "New Dragon", and in the Phoenix case, either is exactly the same as the dragon, or that's how it undergoes Rebirth (another way of putting it, reincarnation). Another one is that they will transform into human forms, basically do the deed, and the female counterpart will lay the egg, and the rest is the same as above. There is also the standard it hatches by absorbing the cultivators energy, thus either forming a kind of "contract/link" or just that it recognizes the one who's energy is used to hatch it as the parent.

16. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically a Phoenix is just cooked cock.

17. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I envy gods more than dragons.

18. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical cultivation.
    This is why god won't help you much IRL

19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    If the heavens wrong me, then I shall wrong the heavens! Rise, my demonic comrades! We shall burn the heavens with god slaying poison of mortal karma!

20. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    the phoenix lays an egg so its a hen not a cock