Other Request Qidian comics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by noemj, Oct 14, 2018.

1. darmawan25

darmawan25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh thank you , and please tell me , why they are separate ? If cause misunderstanding ? Or what ?

2. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they have another child except fie the son? Did she have the phoenix fate just like Xia Ling? What happened that Manager of Xia Yu?

3. luxannefelix

luxannefelix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder which chapter the time skip when XL and LP were separated?

4. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the reason why I stopped reading this novel.
    It was found that FL will not be able to have children again after the stabbing incident (it's her way to make sure that PZH would not do anything to her). But after awhile, the mad scientist (who kidnapped FL and brought her to the hidden lab) offered her some medicine which allowed her to be able to get pregnant again. This daughter of hers had the soul of that scientist beloved woman (HE IS NOT FROM THAT WORLD, AN ALIEN) and after the parents arc, it's the daughter arc. But because the story was getting more absurd, I stopped reading it.
    Xia Yu manager? He spent his entire life serving his master, PZH.

DOHere and stumblmer like this.
  5. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was explained before. If I'm not mistaken. First, it's because FL tried to help ML no matter what, so she agreed to PZH term and condition. That's the first separation.
    The second one after she thought that her child died. ML tried so hard to get back with FL, but she refused with so many reasons. One of the reason was the news of ML child with another woman and their marriage. Another one is the oath she took with PZH to help ML, and maybe because she couldn't help her child survived so she felt like she didn't deserve him (it's been awhile since I last read this novel).

Khadz and stumblmer like this.
  6. KylieRainbowLove

KylieRainbowLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask what chapter is Xia Ling true identitiy revealed to the world and when her supposed sister confronts her about her identity?

7. KylieRainbowLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Does her sister in her second life believe that she is Xia Ling? Please answer

8. KylieRainbowLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Xia Yu dislike Xia Ling when they were kids anyway because I get why she hated her now because she was jealous of her and was always in her shadow but it seems to me that she despised her from the very beginning why?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  9. KylieRainbowLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about Ye Feifei like what happens to her in the end like did she become a star or something bad happens to her?

Khadz likes this.
  10. lucile

lucile New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I was wondering with who xia ling end up? is it with Li Lei and if yes, in which chapter?

11. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve forgotten the novel so, I hope others can answer your questions. That being said, have you even read them, the spoilers I mean?

stumblmer likes this.
  12. Mohmoo

Mohmoo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to say, thank you! I only read half of your comment (Just in case), but you saved me from dropping it! (I'm currently reading the official manhua translation:blobmelt:)

13. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly did Su Tang do to piss off Li Lei? And what happened t her son who Li Lei allowed to be a father to?

14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just cannot believe Xia Yu...Mc was the only person in the world who ever truly cared for her. How can you kill the only person who loves you???
    She's mental. Did she regret it/ admit she was wrong or that she's a tiny bit(sarcastic) evil?

15. 666666

666666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xia Yu left a letter for Xia Ling when she died. I forget what exactly what the contents were but I'm pretty sure Xia Yu was regretful for what she did. She also warned Xia Ling about Su Tong.

stumblmer and DOHere like this.
  16. 666666

666666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Tong wanted to murder Xia Ling, so she hired a person for millions of dollars to kill her. I believe that it happen after one of Xia Ling's concert when a truck ran towards her and she was hurt badly because she was protecting the children. Su Tong's son, Li Rui was almost beat to death by Su Tong. A Maid stopped it just in time and he was hospitalized, Li Lei, Shaohui, and Xia Ling visited him. Shaohui managed to get Li Rui to like him and even took a beating for him. Li Rui moved in for Xia Ling and the others. Li Rui don't hate Xia Ling anymore and even calls her "mom" after a while.

Khadz and stumblmer like this.
  17. sherlypratama

sherlypratama New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is feng kun? Did he also loves Xia ling? Please spoiler meee I am really curious about 'feng kun'

18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im very confused

About the supposed adopted son of Xia ling that turns out to be her biological son. Did he die?
    Is he alive?

19. 666666

666666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No her son did not die. During his 100th day party Xia Yu threw him in the trash can. Xia Ling's brother found her son and save him and brought her son to live with him. He meet Pei Ziheng and told him to tell Xia Ling that her son is dead. It was until her son was about 4 or 5 that her brother planned her son's return.

stumblmer likes this.
  20. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!!!! ☺️