Two Novels Missing

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by novel novel novel, Nov 14, 2019.

1. novel novel novel

novel novel novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me. I have uploaded three books together this morning: Face Slapping the second female lead, i just want to be in a relationship, I became a virtuous wife and loving mother in another cultivation world and you fetched them all together this morning. But after i had lunch and saw that I just want to be in a relationship and face slapping the second female lead were missing. Could you please check it out and put the missing two back there. I will be very appreciated.

2. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean these?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-face-slapping-the-second-female-lead/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-just-want-to-be-in-a-relationship/
    They look to be old additions, so if you added them again, they were duplicates to be removed.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters or novels or both?

Duplicate novels will be removed like @Ral said, so that is a possibility for what happened.

However, novels that have been uploaded without chapters will be invisible until chapters are added. The steps to add a novel are:

1. Create a novel page (Add Novel - User Profile) with all relevant information. You will not be able to find the novel with traditional searches.
    2. Upload a chapter (Add Chapter - User Profile) to said novel. You know the previous step was a success if the novel now appears as a selectable option on this page.
    3. Wait for a NU moderator to approve the chapter.
    4. If the novel and chapter has not appeared within 24 hours, something has likely gone wrong. Report it through proper channels on the NU website. (Report a Problem - User Profile)

I hope this helps! Just skip the first step if you want to upload a chapter to a novel page that already exists. You may want to refer to our policy for accepting releases if you are picking up an existing project.