Discussion Succubus/Incubus... Encounter... Will you last?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AryaX, Nov 14, 2019.

?

How long will you last?

1. Minutes...

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Hours...

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Days...

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Weeks...

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. Months...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. To the end!

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    So I don't think I can answer this poll, the main reason being: "I have no idea"

This kind of hypothetical is a little like asking: "You were caught by a terrorist and they're going to torture you until you confess. How long until you confess?"

And my answer being: "I've never been tortured, so I have no idea."

Speaking more holistically though, I think one of the struggles the incubus might have is simply the fact that I just don't have enough of a libido. I didn't read anything in the prompt about an aphrodisiac, so if it's just the regular me -- there's no way I can have a libido for 24/7.

Like literally the incubus would have to deal with me being a sexually disinterested potato for weeks. During that kind of period, it doesn't matter what he does or acts or tries to force me into doing -- it's just not going to interest me.

The other point is that I have relatively high romantic expectations. If it's just a physical/carnal thing, the incubus just won't be able to keep my interest. And the mind-reading trick doesn't really work here because it doesn't really impress me if he just parrots the thoughts I have in my head. Romantic originality is pretty important to me, and I'd have to develop a sense of the incubus's unique personality/individuality to really get a sense of that.

Lastly, I think I can also have contradictory or highly labile desires. For instance, maybe for one minute I'll think one thing might be nice. However thirty seconds later I'll rapidly change my mind. This isn't really conducive to the scene-like nature of the dream, because most likely the incubus would start something (even if it was lifted from my brain due to mind reading), but immediately after it begun, I would want it to stop. In this sense, fantasy isn't really compatible with reality.

To give an example, I do read S&M smut, but I'm 900% positive that if it were actually done with me in reality (or pseudo-reality like a dream) (even with the person I love), I think I would realistically hate it within ten seconds of beginning and then want to do something else.

There's just not enough consistency in my brain for this kind of lewd scenario.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. Predator

Predator Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my efforts to last will be laughable

3. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, reading lychee reply reminds me that woman is really unpredictable creatures.
    but i think that works on male vs succubus too, like male have very limited number of gunshot they can do in one day
    does playing your junior with your hand, ignoring the temptation then goes sage mode will works ?