[Poll] Would you judge people for their lewdity?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

Who would you prefer to befriend if you could hear everyone's lewd thoughts?

1. 100% Lewd Person - Nymphomaniac who is CONSTANTLY thinking about lewd things

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. 80% Lewd Person - Very lewd person whose thoughts are 80% lewd content

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. 50% Lewd Person - Moderately lewd person whose thoughts are 50% lewd content

21 vote(s)
    33.9%
  4. 20% Lewd Person - Lewd person whose thoughts are 20% lewd content

16 vote(s)
    25.8%
  5. 10% Lewd Person - Mildly lewd person whose thoughts are 10% lewd content

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  6. 5% Lewd Person - Somebody whose thoughts are 5% lewd content

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  7. 1% Lewd Person - Somebody whose thoughts are 1% lewd content

13 vote(s)
    21.0%
  8. 0.1% Lewd Person - Conservative person whose thoughts are 0.1% lewd content

13 vote(s)
    21.0%
  9. 0.01% Lewd Person - Pure person whose thoughts are 0.01% lewd content

13 vote(s)
    21.0%
  10. 0% Lewd Person - Innocent person who NEVER thinks about lewd things

11 vote(s)
    17.7%
  11. I'm unsure

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  12. I would avoid everyone

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  13. I do not wish to answer

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you realize the disaster of such 'super power', noise pollution would be the least of worries, some people got sick fetishes that will literally make you disgusted and throw up, this is not Mischief and Nonsense but pure evil and on the level of a sick criminal mind plan, if you want to understand why I say that, well, imagine being unable to stop living something the same or more like 'two girls one cup', what about people who like killing people and their fetish is copulation with a dead corpses... I am telling you, this is not a bad a prank but something a sick criminal mind would do :facepalm:

Lurking and AMissingLinguist like this.
  2. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad you didn't ask a question about reading your family lewd thought

3. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha wander around the post and saw this. But if 100 %lewd, there wont be any other topics to talk to aside from that. And it might be scary when it turns out from just a talk, to a "kind of harrassment" like ure being told to face "am j***k off while imagining ur face" . Since am a idc type i wont bother, but if it continue pestering me day by day, i will just build a wall.

4. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how most people are like "I wouldn't judge them for the lewd thoughts, that shit should be private.' Then turn around and say "But I have a moral or ethical bottom line that I will take some form of action on."

I will judge. It's human nature to do so even if it's just in passing in your own mind. Will I act on that judgement .. maybe, maybe not. There are absolutely thoughts that would instantly stop any relationship, however that mostly applies to thoughts that either have moved or are going to move into reality. Ie, intent to rape, memory of rape. Not sure how those fit in this scenario but either would put someone on my shit list. Basically if you would be jailed for doing it and have or are going to do it, you're on my shit list or straight up sold out.

Depends. If it's just a lewd thought with no attached feelings or the feelings behind the thought aren't conveyed I would do nothing. If the feelings behind it are conveyed it depends on my own interest and the feeling involved. I wouldn't use it for one night stands, but I might pursue a serious relationship on the basis. Kind of scummy but I would be honest about the ability at some point and given that there is a whole bunch of physical and psychological tells you can learn to gauge attraction to some degree or another I don't really consider the lewd thoughts telepathy that much of a cheat. If I wasn't interested I would ignore it, unless there was reason not to. Such as the other party developing deeper feelings. In that case I would try to subtly and bluntly make it clear it wasn't going to happen, life's too short to let someone waste their time like that.

Really depends on the scope of the power and how you use it. If you can sense feelings behind the lewd thoughts it could be super useful in a few ways. As I already said it isn't really that much more powerful or all that much more intrusive than being hyper-observant and knowledgeable of the physical and psychological tells of attraction. As far as I can tell it only conveys additional information in terms of what sexual fetishes are involved and who desired partners are in the case they aren't present. That said you might be able to make a killing by posing as a love consultant psychic. You would definitely need to work at it and it depends on if you get feelings or just lewd thoughts, but it could work. Bonus is since people are coming to a psychic they are implicitly agreeing to the intrusion.

Edit: Yes people should have privacy to their lewd thoughts. That's why there are some things that, while reprehensible or questionable, I would ignore to some degree.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  5. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically
    IMG_20191115_080808.jpg
    this, but magnified.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and 0000000 like this.
  6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just qn 5.
    The MC in Avatar: The Establishment has it fine.

7. icerror

icerror Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Would you judge your acquaintances for their lewd thoughts? Could you still work with people who frequently think about lewd thoughts? Would you say anything to them?
    Yes. Yes. Depends, if I stand to benefit, somehow, from addressing their lewd thoughts, I'd do it.
    2. Is there any kind of lewd thought that would instantly make you stop being friends with someone?

No. I don't hate those with that level of fetish, but I doubt I'm going to hang out with them.
    I may make a few choiced calls to the authority...

3. How would you react towards someone secretly having a lewd thought about you? What if you weren't interested in that person at all?

Flattered, maybe. Won't say a word, unless answer 1 or 2 is applicable.
    4. Do people have a right of privacy to their lewd thoughts?

Definitely.
    5. Is there anything positive about having this superpower?

It is a pain. One that I intend to fully put to use.

8. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Would you judge your acquaintances for their lewd thoughts? Could you still work with people who frequently think about lewd thoughts? Would you say anything to them?
    Master dog is very wise. Master dog thinks you should stop thinking about sleeping with that pig she likes to be stabbed. Yes-yes.
    2. Is there any kind of lewd thought that would instantly make you stop being friends with someone?
    Damned furries.
    3. How would you react towards someone secretly having a lewd thought about you? What if you weren't interested in that person at all?
    JAIL
    Well yeah... People have a right of privacy to all their thoughts...
    Yes master dog can now know when he hires a damned furry.

9. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link

Would you judge your acquaintances based on the content of their lewd thoughts?

Depends.
    For example, could you work with a co-worker who spends his afternoons daydreaming about furry sex?
    Ugh. Um. I would snap them outta of the daydreams since they *should* be working and thats not my thing.
    Or a boss who is sexually checking out the legs of a younger employee?
    Eh. Who says i wont also be doing this.
    Could you still be friends with someone with a strange fetish that weirds you out?
    Im breaking any friendships with people into pedophilia. Also reporting them to the police and investigating any nearby children to the person or who i might have seen in their fantasies.

Note: Assume that your acquaintances would normally never share these thoughts aloud or act upon them.

Poll question: Imagine that you have moved to a new city and your family is forcing you to attend and make new friends at a social gathering. Assuming that you could hear everyone's lewd thoughts, how lewd would you ideally want your new friends to be? Who would you prefer to hang out with?

Um. Hm. Depends on what kind of lewd thoughts they are. I could just.. uh enjoy them second hand. Could I work with those frequently thinking lewd thoughts. Uh. This feels like a distraction to work. So i just gotta engage that thing everyone has where they hop out of lewd mode into work mode or if they somehow dont have that basic feature engage thier fight or flight by attacking them with work. Mmm, it all depends on lots of factors if I would say anything about it to them.
    Yes, a few.
    Uh. I would be flattered and confused depending on the person.
    Not interested in at all? Uh, as in i actively dislike this person since they are an asshole who treats me terribly? I'd be disgusted.
    Yes.
    I imagine masturbation will be a breeze assuming the thoughts dont belong to someone im related to.

Uh. Yeah i will hope to not ever be living with those im related to if this happens.

10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Opening post was too long. If Ai-chan has the time to read the OP, Ai-chan would prefer to read the tutorial documentation for GDevelop, which is actually shorter if we calculate word count per section.

So Ai-chan will answer based only on the title.

Yes, Ai-chan will judge people based on their lewdity level. They will be either total waifu or horndog husband, either way is great, because Ai-chan is totally lewd. Lewd people should be with lewd people. That way we can get naked on the island together. One big happy family of sexy nudists.

AMissingLinguist and ongoingwhy like this.
  11. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1a. I would likely find people with lewd thoughts that match my interests, interesting and I would likely find people with disturbing lewd thoughts, disturbing and I would likely find people with disgusting lewd thoughts, disgusting and while I wouldn't intentionally reveal the fact I hear their thoughts, my knowing would no doubt affect my behavior whether I want to or not...

1b. I almost certainly couldn't work with people whose thoughts intrude into my mind, whether those thoughts are lewd or not being no matter, as its the forced disruptions of my own thoughts that would be the issue...

2. I am sure there are... Lots of possibilities there...

3. Don't know... If I weren't interested in them, but found their thoughts interesting... would it change things... perhaps?

4. I don't know... no such super power exists and as such, no such right is needed... for now...

5. Something... sure... but overall, it would be extremely disruptive and dangerous to have your mind forcibly intruded in such a way... Sooner or later, the Truck kun would run you over while you were walking outside, because the constant forced intrusions would prevent you from paying attention to your surroundings...

Lurking likes this.
  12. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just fantazising about some gay shit now

13. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't really judge someone based on that, sometimes one's own lewd thoughts can disgust them, I don't think I'd be able to work well others let alone others who are always thinking about sex lol. I wouldn't say anything to them about it thoooo
    Not really, maybe if the lewd thought repeatedly includes me in a situation that's too weird for meeeee
    I just wouldn't really do anything to be honest, maybe I'd distance myself from me thooo
    Yea your thoughts are your own especially your more intimate ones, and if we knew each others lewd thoughts we'd see some people much diferentlyyyy
    police officers, singling out senators and stuff that rape young people, and maybe someone who works in the sex business would be able to make their services have higher quality or if the person has a creepy fetish they know to stay away from them and dodge the more dangerous people

Lurking likes this.
  14. VBS

VBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How would I ever be able to hear other people's lewd thoughts over my own..?

15. trandiep521985

trandiep521985 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this, but magnified.

16. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d be okay only if everyone around me is Fujoshi who’s having lewd thoughts about the only 2 (gay) guys around me,