LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just end that it is technically NTR. You might call it NTR but it is so minor that you wouldn't even think it was NTR. Why even bother adding that tag when it was such a a minor setting. Go do yourself a favor and add NTR tags to every generic otome villainess game isekai since the Heroine is technically cucking the Villainess.

ZeroR18, jersanxx1, Nakakure and 5 others like this.
  2. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Raughs in Japanese* serious note, never thought about it like that

jersanxx1, Kunyuk and BigBadBoi like this.
  3. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm genuinely laughing on this comment. Well said!! :blobjoy:

4. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm tired with their ppl do not know Ntr meaning and label this novel have Ntr element.
    Ntr/ cheating/ Affair are similiar with each other when the MC's lover have been seduced by someone else and betray him. If the novel not have this situation , it's not ntr novel.

5. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like there are to damn many people of culture in this god damn forum.

6. LordSora1

LordSora1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory too its like a mixed of Black God, Death Mage and Kingdom Hearts see.
    when leon reincarnated instead of remembering everything from the beginning since it was to straining on his body to handle it (such as memory, personally, etc). so he instead got split into multiple people (three for example) and each person carried a certain aspect; one got memory, one got his personality so on and so forth. they lived their own lives until they turned Five that's when the body became strong enough to handle everything and they merged together in one body or most suitable body or who inherited the most from the original. Resulting in the true Leon remembering everying and the others dying off. however the other leon's are still inside of him affecting him to a certain degree; that's why the chairman, his wife and Louise are reminded of their leon when they look at him and that's why he disliked the vegetable the same way as their leon. and maybe in the future he will remember things only the commonwealth leon knew.

so what do you think of my theory.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  7. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tea leaves

The queen only has one prince and princess. Not much of a choice for Julius, its one of the reasons why he wants freedom. Leon mocked him by saying he wants to keep his privileges as a prince, but not bear the responsibility that goes with it in the duel.

@LordSora1

That sounds like the doppelganger theory in Kurokami (Korean manwha). There are 3 doppelgangers with the description you mentioned above, but once a doppelganger meets another the stronger one absorbs the weaker one (there are exceptions with intervention by third parties).

But I think its just a coincidence in the end or Leon is a hidden character/easter egg/dlc character. In the original otome game setting, Angie was supposed to be sent off to the countryside and become the wife of that noble after losing that duel. I think that countryside noble might have been Leon...

Do you guys ship Louise and Leon?

8. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of, but idk if she'll ever get over his resemblance to her little brother

9. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Wym?

10. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read evil lord, and I really didn’t like sevens couldn’t get into the story.

11. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shadowhawkstar

I think Noelle has better chances, Louse has a protective and soft instinct towards him like the rest of her family. I was kind of expecting the mom to hug Leon at some point.

What's not mentioned in this volume is that Leon still suffers from PTSD. Or maybe it has but it was very subtle.

Sevens in the beginning volumes was a chore, then it got better with Mr Lyle.

raitei likes this.
  12. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading the translation vol 1, it bugs me that they translate rion name to leon and luxion to luxon....

btw, iirc the queen have 3 child, the crown prince, the princess and one more guy, do they change it into 2 child
    for the LN version?

13. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    It's close enough. Japanese have trouble with English phonetics unless they go to an international school. It's better than Ash and Satoshi. It's closer to Zoro and Zolo. For Native English speakers they sound similar enough.

We'll see for certain in the next arc, not sure (for now I say two, just to be cautious). Some characters were added in the Alzer arc too. I don't think there has been a character removed so far.

14. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon is taking his medicine prescribed by Luxion so no PTSD on the surface

15. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah just ranting about so many 'professors' on NTR tag and stuff.

16. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at least they dont translate rion full name into leon fou balticfart at that XD

17. Blood-Lust

Blood-Lust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U realize that they were engaged right, Marie stealing Julius who was engaged to Angie technically counts as betrayal though leons step mom did cheat on his dad so the story has NTR

18. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Im still curious about Louise and Leon. I hope in the next Light Novel talk about louise and leon and Shuraba between Herione. XD

19. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean you just need to look at the previous pages or above.
    I mean do we call it NTR when there's a love triangle and one girl wins? It's closer to an one sided crush and responsibility as an upper noble from Angie's side. The one who set up the marriage was the Queen, Julius had no say in the matter due to his status. It's an otome game, you can say it was destined that Julius and Angie were never meant to be. The game developers and fans did not want them together. Angie's destiny was to marry a countryside noble (Leon) technically.

The Queen does this to Leon in the 3rd arc (third game setting).
    Leon has to marry the princess without his consent. Leon has to lower his reputation to get out of it and get a happy end for her. There's a twist.
    The princess is actually the daughter of Marie reincarnated. The princess actually likes someone else. It's revealed in the beginning of the 3rd arc when Marie recognizes her immediately upon meeting.
    The queen goes into self-loathing after her arranged marriages keep failing (Julius, Leon, etc). Leon and Marie had to work really hard to get it cancelled.

It's not NTR, did Leon's dad marry because he genuinely liked that haughty woman or not? Were feelings of mutual attraction involved? Was it a political marriage to maintain his noble status or not? A marriage of convenience. That's your answer.

Leon's step mom made the intention to cheat before and after the marriage. The father married her anyway out of necessity and not for principle. His real lover and wife has always been Leon's mother. He wanted her to be the true wife, but couldn't due to the noble system made against him (caste system for lower nobility).

@Nyctophilia

You are in for a treat. The wives mistaking Noelle-chan for Noelle, lol. Then there's Louise. Suspicions with Marie.

@Tea leaves
    The event that I thought of will happen in the next volume at the earliest.

20. ArisWhite

ArisWhite Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lets me answer,
    queen just have one child Julius, other kids was from mistress of king

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2019