Spoiler Daily Life of a Wealthy Woof

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jul 16, 2018.

1. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the clarification, i keep on coming back to re read it but LQN's participation was vague so i thought he was innocent. i need to brush my mtl skills more

2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly some ppl like that are easier to brainwash, so when sth happens all they can do is blame the others for it.

Blood A likes this.
  3. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you have the link to the raws version that you read?? Not disagreeing with you or anything, but I read this recently-ish (less than a month ago) and in the version I read the last time the younger cousin was mentioned he came and apologized to the MC for trying to get him to break up with the ML & he mentioned that he was actually in love with a male now too (it happened during the leads engagement party I think). Then the MC thinks to himself that the Lu family men must've had some kind of gay genetic mutation since most are now bent lol! :blobrofl:
    Your spoilers about the younger cousin make sense though because he always seemed like an outsider in the family so him being jealous of the MC (and the antics with his new bf) sounds legit I just want to read that bit myself.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    reader_O8, Alice-sama and Blood A like this.
  4. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I listened to the audiobook and it was ages ago Q_Q like over a year ago :cry: Anyways, for you, I went and skimmed through raws (rip I'm illiterate) and its actually chapter 138

Not Today and Blood A like this.
  5. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have a link to the raws? please kindly share it if you do:aww:

6. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Most characters in this novel are quite sensible. But I guess no Chinese novel can be considered complete without a brainless blood-relation lmao. His initial setting is the timid yet grateful poor relation. This 360 degree turn seems like a sudden weird trick just to give some sort of temp excitement in the book.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    Asami likes this.
  7. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for double posting, but this is a spoiler ~~
    I MTLed the entire story and atleast the main story didn't really have anything about LQN's bf. LQN meets MC and apologises for everything and then says he is dating a man. MC does have someone almost run a car over him, but a famous celebrity who hates MC and was trying to talk to him got run over instead coz MC's agent managed to pull MC out of the way. I don't think MC's bf was that celebrity. Later, ML investigates everything about the celebrity and turns out he was a Grade A criminal asshole. Not only has he forced a couple of teenage girls who used to idolize him to suicide, he would ask many other fans for money and then abandon them. Later, he even posted like sympathy stuff towards the families of those girls who died coz of him. Plus the usual of sleeping around etc etc. As for the assassination attempt, it was the villain Teng/ Tang family. He has been trying to destroy the Lu family but they were all very protected. Only MC and LQN were not as protected and thus even LQN faced an attack similar to car running over. He was saved by his driver but didn't say anything to anyone coz he thought it must have been some neurotic guy. Only when he saw the news about MC being almost run over and that scum celebrity dying in his place that he realised it must be about the Lu family.

Is that thing about LQN's bf trying to kill MC in the extras? Coz I can't seem to find the extras online uwu