Question My C.E.O wife / need spoilers, plz help.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Tsuru55, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-c-e-o-wife/
    Can give nuffies if you help me.

CAUTION ! To not mistake with My Wife is a Beautiful CEO ! Where MC is kinda god-like.

The thing is, in this series there is the rape of the wife of the friend of MC. Yep for some reason, author chose to write subplot NTR and not have MC save her in time. Rape happens in ch30. MC still killed the rich rapist soon after though.
    ANYWAY ! I kinda need spoilers for what happens in future chapters / if there are repercussions of the rape.

What i read of what happens after the rape soon after: As she was drugged the woman don't remember the rape and so husband chose to not reveal it. Rumors/truth circulated and soon people knew the friend of MC was a man with a "green hat" (for people that don't know it's an idiom that says that people where their girlfriend/wife had (cheating) sex or was raped by someone = the husband/boyfriend have a green hat). So the guy quit his job. MC proposed to him to open a moving snack bar in front of cinema and will finance it to help him.
    I didn't continue reading after that.

WHAT I NEED ! is more ahead spoilers about the future of the friend+wife. If the friend became stable or not. If she learns the truth that she was raped or not, resulting in depression. If she became pregnant or not because of the rape / because it was not said if the rapist used a condom.

2. jalil29

jalil29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you say if the subplot is pretty crucial to the story later on and would spoil the main story?

3. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel looks pretty dark, doesn’t sounds like something you would read @Tsuru55

4. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt it but not impossible.
    It's not THAT dark. It's just another cliche/template "Poor but OP male MC gets married to cold female CEO/president that didn't want this marriage". It's just that for some reason author chose to add this NTR subplot i don't know why.

Do you think i should recreate another thread for it ? Named : "Paying nuffies if you read and spoil a series" ?

AsianessPride likes this.
  5. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sorry. I stopped editing since i'm to busy with my University :v
    Fuji only has 10 chapters ahead
    It's not really that dark per say?
    Nothing was said as she doesn't know that she was raped.
    Only people who knows she was raped is Her husband Xiong Ba(I think)
    and The M.C
    Pretty sure the fat ass is dead though. Again been months so I forgot.
    Also i think it's not likely to get you pregnant when you just had sex for around 5 minutes or so.
    unless he went that `deep` and all. most likely not gonna get pregnant from that event.
    I'll probably edit the stacked chapter when I have time and have fuji translate it again.

6. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell that to JD from Scrubs. Dude literally masterbated in front of his GF (because they had no condoms and safe sex) and some sperm splashed on her "opening" resulting in her pregnancy. Lmao, it's actually quite easy to get prego for some women.

7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that i don't trust this author at all. It's possible he had her being pregnant and some bullshit continuation about what to do with the baby.
    Or more simply : The wife learns she was raped and she enters depression. And MC is shocked seeing her ultra thin, bed hair, big black pockets under the eyes.
    Or husband is harassed that he is a green hat in his new job.

Anyway, need someone to MTL this series for spoilers.

8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    ??????

9. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it that hard to figure out? I literally just spelled it out... JD, a character from SCRUBS the tv show. I simply used it as an example in reply to the other comment.

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad. It's just that i don't watch tv shows. And i was too lazy to google it. =p

11. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    If they pay nuffies to read and spoil a Chinese yuri novels then I would be super rich.

12. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well He is the same author as MKW ( Mai Kitsune Waifu )
    So Yeah. Maybe? It is still possible but I highly doubt it would happen.