LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't he just call the tianma when he gets to the world? With that thing she gave him. Bracelet or whatever. Not like she really needs to wait for him to come back. I assume that after she has visited the world with his invitation she'd know where it is. At least the same as if she'd used the formation plate.

Speaking of the tianma, I'm now taking bets on Qi Yan's survival. "Sure death" my ass.

Which is actually dumb, because we're talking about the Tianma world here. I can't believe that it's really so difficult to handle one little Virtualized realm cultivator. FFS, I have to assume the tianma world has a higher level cap.

Haiku575 and elengee like this.
  2. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, being a slave that have no duties beside serving their master, they don't exactly have a lot of things to do except paying attention to every little thing about him do they?

It probably works the same way as how no time passes in the cultivation world while MC is in Reality, as well as how barely a few seconds pass while MC is pulled over the void of space to see the corpse - which is not at all. Time is relative and frikin works however the author likes it to at the moment

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a major difference between "paying attention to" and "recording for later distribution to persons unknown". Honestly, as he was describing what he wanted, I figured he was asking them to allow him to soul read them or something.

Westeller likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, these habits will include being lecherous with his maids. Giggidy.

Also, i think Bai Hua and Tianma empress are two sides of the same coin. Like his lightning had Life and Death. Except Tianma is probably a bit ahead so able to create autonomous 'life'(death).

Inb4 related to death's embrace necklace and earth.

5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Zzzz so 9 lords are going to pick a fight with MC again. I was looking forward to some more "reality" chapters, but now I just want Gu Qingshan to return to the cultivation world ASAP...

Edit: Oh yeah, chatting up girls is super EZ. You just have to be filthy rich...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C289: It occurs to me that when the guy he's impersonating dies, his sect and father will immediately know. I wonder how he's planning to deal with that.

"The user can now return to Reality" Ah, so that's how he'll change his appearance. I wonder what his plan was before getting this reward though. Or did he know about the reward before and the author is only telling us about it now?

C290: It sounds like she's going to have to exterminate the Nine. I wonder if she'll have to exterminate their clans as well.

“That’s not chatting them up at all” No, it's an advanced skill targeting gold diggers and thieves ;)

7. Arlos311

Arlos311 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious, did Su Xue Er get the same system as the MC, or did she get the normal world apocalypse game system?
    Also, I must admit the 9 « Noble » Family and their ancestors piss me off.

8. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome to the club

lunarshadow and Arlos311 like this.
  9. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can think of two things:
    1) He's hoping the guy doesn't die that fast. I mean he's been teleported to the Tianma realm but not trussed up like a chicken, so it'll probably take some time to eat him
    2) There's currently no connection between the Tianma realm and their realm, so they might not even get a sense that he's died.

Advanced technique! :blobhero:

jacobpaige and Astaroth like this.
  10. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, he already knew about the rewards in ch 288, but we only found out in ch289, since the System UI was in his eyes the whole time.

jacobpaige likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “I’ve compiled a few thousand types of cultivation scriptures" I hope he kept back the sect's core scriptures. It would be a betrayal of his sect to give away the sects entire library. That aside, I wonder how he gave them to IG. They were on a jade, right? IG shouldn't have any way of reading a jade, and transcribing them shouldn't be a short task, even with his cultivation.

I wonder if he'll just kill the guy who killed her, or exterminate his whole family. If the latter, I wonder if the MC will try to stop him.

Astaroth likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “That kind of feeling, only a hero can experience it” I'm pretty sure the Joker feels that almost constantly, and he's definitely not a hero. Honestly, this feels more like the speech you give to someone to get them to abandon their humanity and embrace the Dark Side.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he get close enough to attack with two martial saints doing security? Shouldn't they have sensed him approaching?

14. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    [The sword is the path with the strongest sense of monopoly. When selecting the path of the sword, you will have to discard all other paths]

Don't tell me Gu Qingshan will never use bows again or anything else?... Honestly he's already wasting the insane cheat the War God System provides to learn any skill from weapons and tools by not learning any skill he can get his hands on (he's already got too many Soul Points to spend anyway).

It would be huge shame if he only ever uses swords from now on. Even if swords are his main, having some auxiliary stuff never hurts.

lmao

jacobpaige likes this.
  15. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Six Arts are still fair game, they dont count towards what he can learn, but yeah, bow, martial arts, blades etc. he can't use or learn to use any other weapons aside from the sword anymore

Astaroth likes this.
  16. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    So he can at least still learn formations, talismans, and what not? Well that's good at least.

On the flipside I guess this restriction explains to some extent why he didn't bother to learn many other skills, since most of them would end up just being wasted.

Still not a fan of it, but at least it 'makes sense' of his 'negligent' behavior.

Edit: Chapter 298: In the entire cultivation world, there were over billions of players, but only a mere 10 of them were Sword Saints.

I thought there were no sainted players because it required to much exp?

Or do they still count as sword saints if their "comprehension" is on the right level without becoming sainted? Similar to how a sword cultivator with high enough cultivation but too low comprehension could become sainted but not be a sword saint?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  17. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Sword Saint is a level of comprehension with the sword. It's not actually refering to his cultivation realm. You could think of it as how educated you are vs how old you are

Astaroth likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C295: I wonder if the cameras were still transmitting all that live.

C296: Won't that cultivation scripture link the clown to him once he releases the game?

C297: If its always raining everywhere, then why isn't their massive flooding destroying everything?

C297: I wonder how those two maids will react to his sudden, tribulation free increase in cultivation.

C298: "The drumming, guitar riffs and screaming quickly came." That sounds more like metal than rock.

Speaking of the Pope, how did she fail to notice his tribulation?

Well, with his assassin title, that sorrow is unlikely to be his in the vast majority of battles. Plus, I'm sure the author will give him other broken abilities to mitigate the problem in fights where he can't one-shot everything.
    I expect he still won't properly utilize this ability. I mean, he could have already mastered a large chunk of the path of formations, making his life dramatically easier and vastly increasing his ability to protect the people and things he cares about while also enabling him to increase the total number of soul points he's accumulated, but it doesn't seem to have even occurred to him. Frankly, this cheat is utterly wasted on him. He might as well have just gotten a cheat that lets him remember his techniques from his last life and more quickly master cultivation techniques. There'd be almost no change to the story.

Astaroth likes this.
  19. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there probably is, but it's insignificant and can be dealt with by Mechs and other technology and isn't worth MC's time

She's probably not back from wherever she escaped to, who knows how long she'll be there.
    There wouldn't be any change up to now, but those cheats will have become obsolete by now, whereas he has a lot more room to grow from now on. Yes i agree he hasn't been exactly abusing the system as much as he could, but i argue that's just a personality flaw, seeing as how he didn't immediately turn in all the items for his Quests as soon as he got them but rather waited until he got everything each and every time.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C299: "Learning the 6 arts will not lead to the user’s power level increasing in leaps and bounds" This doesn't feel true at all.

I wonder if he'll teach Forgetting River to one of his harem members, assuming that he can find a way to awaken Soul Caller in one of them.

Did that bag not also have materials? Or was it strictly information?

C300: I wonder how much of a loss it would be to just blow the ship up. IG has several more if I'm not mistaken, and it would be the safest way. Well, assuming that the MC doesn't have a way to find and forcefully open the subspace anyway.

That aside, I wonder if IG will charge that guy with treason and execute him. It might help them figure out who ordered him to do it and what was done.