Forgotten Title Kingdom building novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RR Vocaloid, Nov 15, 2019.

1. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    Today I decided to reread Release that Witch and had a curious thought. There were plotpoints missing from the story. And then it came to me, there was another novel being merged with my memories of RTW. Another story with a similar premise of a young man being pushed to develop a frontier province into a thriving city.

Though I cannot remember its name.

All I can remember is that there seemed to be something similar to cultivation stories with knights, like an Earth knight being superior to a normal knight and magic being involved and like a fire element magic sword. Then they started logging some sort of forest full of magic beasts and while travelling they killed a dog magic beast and adopted its pup and also hatched a bird magic beast.

Pretty sure the setting had something to do with islands but naval power is fairly weak in the world or just the country. They had refugees on a damaged boat from other place destroyed by conflict and salvaged the boat while collecting seafood to feed people. Also something about selling the seafood not working out so well as someone got sick from shellfish allergies.

Mind you, most of these details I only remembered after starting to write this post before anyone asks how in the heck I mixed this up with RTW.

WhoCaresnovels likes this.
  2. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RR Vocaloid

Reading List:
    Link
    100% sure it isn’t that one. But I don’t think I’ve read that one so I might put it on the backburner.

4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just guessing in here.

Black Iron’s Glory

5. NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know which one you’re talking about but forgot the name.

the MC lives in an archipelago, basically all natural resources come from nature spirits and things like dragons create metals/gems. The MC has an encounter with an Invisible Dragon that dropped a space stone.

the MC also has a quest system, basically the system doesn’t produce things out of thin air but does alert the Mc of things around him that normally would go unnoticed, like his family’s claim to nobility is a tulip sprite and the system helps the Mc cultivate a black/magic tulip.

6. Capsize

Capsize Would you like to be isekai’d? ψ(`∇´)ψ

Reading List:
    Link
  7. NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup that’s it, sucks it hasn’t been updated in 7 months, I forgot about it but liked it

8. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    RTW also reminds me of The World Online, but it’s not the one in your description

9. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't which novel it is but if you want a kingdom building + sci-fi, I will recommend I have a mansion in a post-apocalyptic world.

10. RR Vocaloid

Reading List:
    Link