Discussion Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HappyHavak, Nov 17, 2019.

1. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Do chinese people know about how blood works? Like in Xianxia novels they always talk about bloodlines and stuff. Especially when a character gets a drop of dragon or Pheonix or whatever blood. One drop is able to change your bloodline? How are there any other bloodlines left in the world? A dragon splashes some blood in a fight and suddenly a few hundred more people can get an entire bloodline. Or transplanting hearts. Really? A monster's heart just so happens to match up with human anatomy? And the heart isn't even where blood is made! At least transplant marrow guys! That at least I could accept. Also mixing bloodlines, how is this remotely a good idea? What kind of chimeric abomination would appear if people just decided to mix and match monster traits. Some novels (Wizard World) manage to pull it off but more just brush past the issue like chromosomes aren't a real thing (Martial World). I don't find magic to be and acceptable excuse to disregard basic anatomy. So this has been a rant by HappyHavak, thank you for your time.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    mir and 0000000 like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xianxia authors, wise as they are, hv long known that humans are monsters at heart. :blobangel:

B.S. It's all xianxia logic.

BigBadBoi, Zomula, 0000000 and 2 others like this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I find it more impressive you tried to fit logics into xianxia... learn to turn off your logic circuits before reading to avoid shortcircuit and fire hazards.

Here is an even fun logic, having multiple bloodlines in MC. Like just fuck this shetz Ima having dragon phoenix turtle titan bloodlines in me. Bonus if they magically don't clash and mix.

mir, BigBadBoi and otaku31 like this.
  4. SSMachine

SSMachine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What makes you think they are normal humans?

0000000 likes this.
  5. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Fixed*
    :ROFLMAO:

0000000 likes this.