Spoiler Sweet Alpha BL

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i feel sad for Su, he’s a loyal dog type and unfortunately has 2nd male lead syndrome now.

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he give birth or lay egg?

3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly. Idk. They didnt really talk about it.

But i think its live births

4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... Where im at its starting to show Su as a possessive and can be sadistic. He does have a dark side.

His character keeps shifting back and forth. I dont really know what to make of it. He's never really painted as a good guy, but he keeps bouncing from possible evil to background noise(unimportant).

I still like him. Whatever hia character is gonna be.

When they were young, su killed and dismembered a bird that mc was taking care of because he was jealous. This is why mc can never love su. Because so doesnt love mc as a partner but as a possession.

Also at age 11 su killed a man trying to assassinate mc. After that su always protects mc. But it was more like "MINE!" no one touch!!!

When su turned agains the mc (he wanted de-throne make him powerless so he can own mc) his punishment was pretty light unlike other characters. He did have a ring to neutralize his mental ability and a drug to put him in a daze ( or something like that). He was jailed but it was more like a vacation than a real punishment.

Some characters have a pretty bad ending. Like... Being skinned, eatten, glad removal. Su got it pretty light.

Su said he will give mc all the power of the cabinet and he will join the army and die,but.... When mc left. Su changed his look and smiled. He said how can i die so easily.

This is foreshadowing. Something.... Idk. Its unfinished and im almost near the latest update.

Su and ml are 27/28 and none of them have ever been in relationship before. I think mc had some omega flings.

Su and mc are the same age. Ml is one yr older.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    alexfilia, Kleep, Kaylee and 4 others like this.
  5. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone says AxA?! Omg I'm so excited :blobmelt::blobnosebleed::sushi_yes:

6. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it being translated?

7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that i am aware of, but its pretty easy to MTL

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much everyone is an alpha. Plus a side AA as well, but not mentioned much.

9. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's looks like some what funny and sweet .I like it's A bottom hehe

soie_yoie likes this.
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    There are other yandere ML novels where the ML does stuff in order to render MC powerless in order to have them, so that's not unfamiliar...it just depends on how far they go, brainwashing and memory wipe and too much violence is a big no no.

TBH the reason why i favor Su a bit was because of this one character who he reminded me of that was an alpha in the ABO arc of 'Reborn as a System', the Alpha brother of ML was in love with another 'Alpha' who was actually an omega but point is the omega punched him for stealing a kiss and made him bleed but he's still all happy and be like 'Wife you're AWESOME!'
    He was trying to convince him to be together and the other kept saying, only alpha and omega can be together, and he was sad because he couldn't be an omega for him, but luckily the alpha he liked end up being omega anyway.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i read that one. Its cute.

I like su. He's very focused. He only cares about one his love. Everyone thinks he's abnormal for liking another alpha. Everyone thinks he's a lost cause. But i like how he doesnt care about that. I like how serious he is (he's more goofy personality wise, but he's really serious about relationship). He also wont back down to protect his love, but on the down side. He's too obsessive.

Mc told him even though mc met su first. su was mc's protector/friend, but mc isnt an object to be owned.

Ml is the complete opposite. He would rather mc be free. Thats why mc choose ml.

Su type relationship can be consider toxic depending on the target. Su is almost the typical ml trait, except he's not cold and domineering. But if the target doesn't love him back its a pretty sad life. He needs to move on.

I like him so i do want him to have a good love life too. I want him to be dominanted by another alpha because su needs to be pushed in order to break from mc.

But honestly. I think the author is gonna make him a villain and kill him off.

12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh that’s sad, he sounds like an okay yandere so far, seems the author gunna push him to the extreme side huh...
    (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

soie_yoie likes this.
  13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not gonna go into too much detail.

Mc took meds that completely changed is external look to an omega. He's now shorter, brown hair, amber eyes, and 17yrs old, B class omega. (Mc has black hair, very tall, and 27yrs old, 3S class alpha)

Mc comes to ml's door gives his fake id to the butler. Butler checks it out and it's clear. Mc enters. There are a lot of omegas in the room. Many want to be married to ml.

Mc mentally alters ppl's memory and sneaks into ml's study room. The study room has a security device only high combat lvl (or was it 3S lvl? I forgot) mc clears this. He looks around but cant find anything.

Then he goes into heat. Mc thinks whats the chances of being an omega and getting heat on the first day.

Ml is outside. He says to send all the omega home. Then before he enters the study room. Ml notices someone inside. He opens the door.

Ml has 2 secrets.
    1) pheromones dont affect him
    2) he loves sweets.

Not being affected by pheromones makes him asexual.

Mc enters and this is the first time he could smell pheromones. It smells like deserts. Very sweet. Ml finds mc huddled in a ball.

Ml asks him. What are you doing here. Mc says he doesn't know. They do it. Ml says i want to mark you. Ml bites mc's gland.

There use to be a thing. Were alphas will bite another alpha. But this is no longer done because this is shamefull to alphas and painful.

Mc's internal body is still an alpha so he has alpha gland not an Omega's. So mc isnt marked and its painful.

Ml asks to marry mc. Mc says no. Ml says only his wife can go into the study room. Everyone else will die so mc agrees to marry ml. They do it for 5hrs on the sofa.

Ml calls the buter to send mc to the bath and room.

After mc leaves. Ml has cold eyes. He says did you check his background? Butler says everything checks out. Ml says, the one behind this must be very powerful this time. A lot of ppl want ml
    dead.

Ml peeks at mc's bath because most ppl are relaxed and he can see mc's true nature. Mc can sense he's being spied on so he acts innocent. Ml turns off the monitor because hes not a peeping tom.

Next day. Ml takes mc to get married. Ml takes the day off to show mc around as well. They go to the zoo, eat, ect.

Ml asks mc where he wants to eat. Mc almost falls for the trick. Because although ml took mc out everywhere. Ml didnt tell him the streets so mc shouldnt know.

This world has 10 or so districts. The larger the number the worse it is. I believe 10 is distroyed? 9 is full of zerks (cant spell) but district 4 is also the slums. Mc's fake identity is from district 4.

So mc just says whatever you like. Idk the area, but mc almost said his favorite place. They eat. Mc is all big eyes all day because its supposed to be all new to him.

alexfilia, Shizun, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    After eating they go home. Mc has access to everything in the house, even the study room.

Ml asks the butler to monitor mc because mc us most likely a spy. Ml asks what mc did the rest of the day.

Butler: mostly read, played star wars (a combat vr game also used in the military to train.) Mc didnt do so well and was irratated.
    Ml: dl the game Samantha's dress up app ( i forgot the name... I just made one up) this is a popular game for omegas. Any clothes and accessories can solve any problem.

The butler dls the game for mc. Mc is actually really good at playing star wars because he's an alpha. Mc plays the dress up games for hrs.

At night he's with ml in bed. Ml asks hows the game. Mc says let's play together. But ml says he doesnt know how to play.

Samantha (i forgot her name. We are just gonna go with this : hi, im Samantha! Oh no! Someone has broken into my 1 million square ft closet and locked away most of my wardrobes! Help me to unlock all my wardrobe from the robber. Quick lets pick out sportswear so i can chase after him.

Ml: wtf! A thief broke into her houseand didnt want cash or valuables? He didnt get lost in a 1 million sqft closet? He also diligently created a brain teaser in a short amount of time? Damn! I promote him to lieutenant!
    Mc:.... * I forgot what a workaholic ml is*

*Later*
    Mc changes all the outfit and accessories that ml picked. To stylish one.

Ml: but the theme is winter.
    Mc: but its ugly. *Mc changes and clicks enter the outfit fails mc actually does pretty poorly in the game because he choose style.*

Then mc changes it to ml's choice and it passes 100%

Mc: your style is as ugly as the games. Lol

Ml gives mc a credit card worth 10 million. They sleep. Next morning ml is already off to work.

Theres a robot named Avery. Mc hates the voice so he changed it to a cute one. It becomes an under age girl voice. The robot tells him. Its time for breakfast. Mc tells the robot to pick out cute clothes from the closet. It comes back with bunny hoodies and such. Mc is thinking what did ml's ppl by for him? Mc's closet is fully stocked.

Mc's breakfast is very light and unappetizing. Not because the cook is disrespectful but because mc's identity is from the 4th district and main diet is nutrient bars not real food. So the food is light for mc's sensitive stomach.

After dinner, mc uses mental ability to make the workers think he's still at the place. He also alters Avery's memory as well.

Mc then changes back to his alpha self and goes back to the palace. Where he's greeted by lin (an alpha boy he saved in his youth. Now friend)

Mc gets more meds. He didnt exspect to stay longer than 1 day at ml's place, but he took meds that will last about 3 days just in case.

Mc wants a new version of the meds that wont have any heat issues like the first batch he took. Mc still wants to get more info. He think 3months should be enough, then he will disappear from ml. Mc gets his meds and goes back to ml's house. He cleans up his traces of leaving.

Avery tells ml its dinner time. Mc doesnt want to eat unless its with ml so mc tells Avery. He will eat when ml gets home. Avery doesn't know what to do so he tells the butler. The butler tells mc, that ml will be coming home late and ml will eat out.

Mc said he will wait anyway. He stares watching anchors (kinda like youtube streamers live). First he watchs ppl make food. Then ppl eating food. This is making mc hungery.

Then mc sees a grey/silver haired alpha (serbia) killing zerk in the 9th district. Ppl are giving serbia money and chatting with him as he's killing zerk. They ask him some questions but serbia is reluctant to answer some questions.

Mc doesnt ask any questions gives him 2 rockets (i guess video currency? Equal to 10 million )
    Mc can guess serbia is in desperate need of money, in district 9, very strong, possibly a lvl 3S.
    serbia is super shocked. Serbia pm mc and asks if it was a mistake. Serbia will refun him. Mc said not a mistake. Then he logs off cuz ml is home. Serbia takes not of mc's user name then logs off.

Serbia logs off and takes to money to a place to buy pill/meds. Then he goes to find brent a mermaid. Mermaids are only male and femail. They dont have alpha/betta/omegas but in terms of strength. Brent is an alpha.

The pill/meds give brent the ability to have legs and walk.

alexfilia, Shizun, Kleep and 2 others like this.
  15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeeh??
    From above, I thought it's going to be very light, a bit comedy, but it's going to get dark?? Hmm.....

16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. It does get serious. But of course im sure its gonna be a HE.

In this world. Humans and mermaids have a common ancestors. They are like cousin. But 30yrs ago. The human realized that mermaids are very useful. Thier scales can make powerful armor. Thier meat can enhance your power.

So the mermaids were slaughtered 30yrs ago for meat and armor.

But some exscaped and are under the protection of the federation.

The federation are made up of several alien species who hate humans. Because the humans are considered vicious.

On the planet. Theres also power struggles. 3 powers the imperial power, military power, and the cabinet.

Rigt now the military has the most power. That is why mc (imperial power) is trying to see if ml is plotting the down fall of the imperial family.

Ml had a meeting with the federation so mc is worried.

Ppl are constantly after ml's life so he's very alert to everything. He's also very unforgiving because during war time. He was stabbed in the back (straight through his heart) by a trusted friend.

So ml did betray mc when they were younger. But ml didnt really betray mc. Ml is agaisnt to imperial family because he had to fulfill a dying wish of a person who saved his life twice.

It gets dark but mc and ml work it out together.

17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why ML .... er did it with MC if he cannot smell pheromones or asexual? And bit confused with how he wanted to marry MC but still asking the question to butler/spying mc.

I get the feeling, the serbia might be a 2nd couple with the brent mermaid?

18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml has kill everyone who has ever entered his study because most are spies or wants to kill him.

Mc is the only exception because ml has never smelled pheromones before until he met mc as an omega. That type of pheromone is ml's weakness. Mc's pheromones scent is a desserts type. Ml's weakness is desserts so hes weak to mc's pheromones.

Also mc is special and the only pheromones ml has ever smelled before so ml wants to marry him. Mc is still most likely a spy because mc was in the study. Ml had a high lvl clearance in his study so mc should not have been able to get in.

Ml had trusted a close friend before but when he turned his back. The friend stabbed ml in the back, into his heart. Ml almost died so he's very brutal to spies and hates betrayals.

So ml has mc watched and got a background check. Ml wants to find out who sent mc as a spy since a lot of ppl want ml dead.

alexfilia, Shizun, Kleep and 2 others like this.
  19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    So im reading 4 novels. My memory suchs so some details will be left out (cause i just forget it) also the order might not be correct. Lol

Ml comes home and mc rushes to see him. Mc hasnt eated. Ml isnt very happy. Ml asks the butler why. The butler said mc wanted to wait for ml. Ml says why he wasnt informed?. Butler said. I didn't think it was important. Ml says to let him know next time. Butler just thought mc was a spy, but now he needs to reevaluate mc's worth.

After bonding. Omegas and alphas are inseparable for 6 days. Ml contemplate how inconsiderate he is. Ml is supposed to be very protective of mc because thats what alphas are supposed to do.

Lol what ml doesn't know is. Ml and mc dont have that type of relationship because mc isnt really an omega. Since ml has never been in a relationship, he just thought it was because it was related to his problem (cant sense pheromones like others)

Instead of reheating the food. Ml asks the staff to cook again. Ml says the taste wont be the same if you reheat it.

Mc eats happily.

Later in bed ml talks to mc about money. Mc acts suprised that he spent a 10 million on serbia.

Mc: i just thought it was a rocket. *Mc knew but he wanted to bankrupt ml lol*
    Ml: it doesn't matter.

*Ml gives mc another credit card. Unlimited funds.*

Ml:Lets shop online. You can buy whever you like.

Mc pretends to be frugal. He picks small things but worth is very high. Ml hides the price so mc iant worried about value. Mc knows prices he buys expensive things he always wanted but didn't because of price.

Mc bought a combat robot. And some other things total cost was outrageous! Ml doesn't bat an eye, just buys it for mc.

Then they talk about the vr game star wars. Ml lets mc access his virtual mecha.

*Past*
    Ml was undefeated in starwars and a top player with top gear. Then one day a newbie came with only newbie gears wanted to combat ml. Ml unloaded his weapons to be a newbie too. Just to make it fair. The newbie won. It turned out to be mc (the 3rd prince).

When an opponent wins they gain an equipment from the losers. Ml has a lot from mc and mc has a lot from ml. Ml and mc always battle after that and the winner always flips and flops. Ml will win then next time mc will win. They are both very evenly matched..

*End flash back*

Mc doesn't mind having ml's gears but looking at ml having mc's stuff is an eyesore. Mc had worked very hard on those. Mc unloaded one expensive and top gear then trashed it. Ml is like NOOOO!?!!

Lol ml regards those as trophy winnings regardless of how insignificant or powerful it is. Its still important. But he just lets it go because mc didnt know any better. Lol

Mc asks to go shopping. Ml assigns him a body gaurd.

The next day. The gaurd takes mc to shop. The gaurd ask if mc is going to a male apparel store.

Mc actually has been cooped up in ml's house. He wants to hear gossip and the best gossip in is a female store.

Mc says no. Mc wants to buy a skirt. Gaurd is shocked. Mc says ml likes it when he wears a skirt. Gaurd is wondering if he heard something he wasnt supposed to hear. Mc is happy to kill 2 birds with one stone.. 1)gossip 2) embarrass ml.

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i regret not doing this sooner. Ive forgotten a lot of details and names.

• During the shopping mc found out he's invited to a very important event. The famous merchant family (sorry forgot thier name) invited the 3 in power. Mc, ml, and shi to be judges. Its kinda like best "YouTube" anchors talent show.
    • The mermaid, brent and serbia (yes i know. Im horrible. I forgot his name. He's serbia for now) they have a mission to givemc a perl memory. So they sneak in each lvl district to go to the event. Luck!! They got captured on YouTube (its not youtube. Its a video live stream, sounds like youtube so gonna go with that.) Mc sees them so he donated a ton of money from ml lol. So they can go to the event. Ml freaked out. Wondering if mc was kidnapped. Lol. He goes home. Mc pretends he did ot so ml would go home.ml is like awww.
    • The event happens. Shi kisses up to mc. Mc and ml are at it like cats and dogs. Ml finds out his wife is missing from home. Ml goes home first when the event is over.
    • Mc meets brent. Gets the memory perl. Turns out mc's mom is the missing mermaid queen. Its just a memory so mom is speaking as if she sees mc. Mom tells mc. She really loves him but hates his dad. She tells mc if within 30yrs there is no mermaid royal births. Mc has to go back to the mermaid ppl to help. If there is a birth he can live his life normally.
    Mermaid royalty is determined by color. Gold and silver are the colors of royalty. Mom was gold and mc is silver.

Mom was captured. Mc's dad loved mom's beauty, but eating a mermaid will enhanced mental and ability. The only downside is you can only eat one mermaid in your life.

When mc was born he was a merman, the mom sealed his power (mermaid) and made him a human.

It all made sense to mc now. Becauae he can last longer underwater than all other humans.

The reason why mom sealed mc as a human was because his dad dont believe mermaids are human. Marmaids are objects. Dad is very reluctant to eat mom because she was so beautiful, he would have eaten mc. Mom saved mc, but now mom has to be eatten.

When a mermaid royal die, thier candle is extinguished so everyone knows.

Mc cries. His mom did love him and sacrificed her life for him.
    • The merchant family comes in. Collects all the mermaid tears saying this is valuable. Stop crying or you will blow your cover. Turns out the merchant family are also mermaids. They help mermaid under cover. Brent and Serbia live with him. Mc asks were his mother's golden staff is to break his seal. Its at ml's military base. Mc must bond quicker and get ml to takehi. To the military base.