Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translated chapters are split in half (or thereabouts) So chapter 81 is really chapter 41 part 1 -ish. Can’t personally compare the original to the translation. So we’re about halfway to the divorce. There’s gotta be the new year’s ball with the two sets of parents, all the hubaloo with Navier’s brother, and all Sovieshu’s jealous craziness to get through.

ICe likes this.
  2. Rukkii_

Rukkii_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came right here after the release of the English translation of the webtoon and I can’t be thankful enough for everyone keeping this thread alive with up-to-date detailed spoilers.
    Thank you so much

Oreo2122 likes this.
  3. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its up to.. 99 chap, anyone kind enough to tell me my ship wont shinking.. hainley n navier will still be tgthr up to at least ch 190 or whatever... (I had enough with heroine shikkaku *if anyone know that hellish manga* I dropped that manga cuz then FL too stupid to choose (n rly hopes this novel wont goes that way, that navier happy enough with her second remary with hainley...)

If she ever goes back to the emperor.. am gonna droped this novel...by now.. :(

Thank u so muchie

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Heinley and Navier end up marrying (happily) and Sovieshu (we call him Stupidshoe) regrets until his intestines are green.

5. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u!! Cuz i rly want to read it! Hehe..

Oreo2122 and scriptor like this.
  6. Freespirit

Freespirit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, does Kapman ever get de-love optioned? Or have it eventually fade or something? As much as I’m looking forward to him punching Stupidshoe, it seems a little sad for him to be suffering under the effects indefinitely.

mmem, Oreo2122 and neotheo82 like this.
  8. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When he was leaving he was still under effect even though he got anti-potion. Maybe it is a side effect of actually having feelings? Because they talked how it was supper effective and wasn't popular so something is going on there.

9. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's pale and then there's sickly. Why does Sobeischu always look sickly pale in his pictures?

Especially in the latest chapter at his wedding. He looks less like an emperor in his prime and more like a declining monarch who is beginning to show signs of his poor health. Is it the art maybe? A subtle hint at what is happening to him? Or his coloring as the "tall, dark, and handsome Male lead"?

mmem, syofiaa and Jukki like this.
  10. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both.
    Honestly any hope at living went out the door with Navier.
    i love how Rashta's insistence on adding fancy accessories to a fancy dress made her look like a clown. And how stupid shoe kept looking at navier at his wedding to another lady lol.

11. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that what that was? The mtl was a mess so I assumed it was something like a gypsy or a carnival style masterpiece (like when a little girl adds on shiny, pretty baubles and ends up looking gaudy and ridiculous), especially since the image was not clear.

also the fact Rashta pretty much used the entire budget in one sitting to gain the popular approval of the masses. It was would have been a good move if she was politically savvy, but donating it in her name is tantamount to grand theft on a felony level

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  12. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who have access to other blogs and spoilers: what happens between chapters 108-115?

I assume the actual marriage ceremony between heinley and navier...but what else?

presuming that Navier and Heinley contact Grand Duke Kapman and enact the trade agreement. There also seems to be a pseudo-war between Rashta and Kapman using Christa as a proxy?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  13. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    *Warning* While the lead up to the divorce was humiliating and painful in a gnashing teeth sort of way, be prepared because this gauntlet will have have you creating dart boards (at minimum)...unless you have already.

For those not MTLing (a slight recap); 104-105: Navier and Heinley traveling back to the Eastern Empire to attend the Imperial Wedding (in which Heinley sheningans happen along the way :blobowoevil_horns:) in the capacity of the Western Kingdom's Royalty. Followed by their awkward arrival and greeting. And of course Navier is accosted (in front of Heinley) by a certain bridegroom-to-be.

Thus begins Navier's open public humiliation in front of her birth country. Publically, privately, personally, emotionally...and the hits do not stop coming once they start.

106-107: are the wedding and after party celebrations.

*cue Rashta showing up in something fit for a wanna be Disney princess who discovered accessories!*

The royal parade following the wedding ceremony is when the newly wedded couple is shown to the masses in grand style. The aristocrats and foreign diplomats are arranged by precedence behind them (*i think) and a glittery parade commences.

This means both Navier and Heinley as the two highest ranking diplomatic visitors attending get to parade right behind the happy couple. Of which the ignorant common masses literally ignore their existence and cheer the 'happy couple' on even louder.

Essentially it's one long gauntlet of humiliation especially for Navier as she is literally shunned the entire length of the parade by the very people she cared for as an empress. And while Heinley is supportive there isn't much either of them can do. He is attentive though and refuses to leave her side (*small consolation though*).

Cue the wedding reception and Rashta making a spectacular spectacle of herself by blowing the imperial budget in her name in a political coup by donating everything in one go.

Aaand finally 108: in which Navier tries to talk with Rashta. Said bride uses her old manipulation tricks in front of everyone to get out of an uncomfortable conversation in which Navier tries to help impart advice to set Rashta up for success. (Pearls before swine and all that...). Unsurprisingly she ignores her 'defeated, deposed rival' and then tries to make it like Navier is bullying her via same tactics she used to frame both Koshar, Navier, and others in earlier chapters.

To absolutely no one's surprise, her husband swoops in and squirrels her safely away.

Then later on after the exhausting bridal reception, Sobeisch comes to try to talk to Navier (again) at her and Heinley's quarters. Essentially harasses/accosts her in front of Heinley (again). And there is nothing she can really do to stop it as politically they are tied hand and foot.

MTL excerpt:
    ...looking at me for a while, then Sobeischu really opened his mouth.

"Please come back."

"!"

"I wish you weren't another man's wife."

"I wish you weren't another man's wife."

Heinley stopped at the sound from behind the door. He leaned against it and pressed his hand to his heart.

My heart is pounding. 'What is this?'

End of chapter.

*on a completely unrelated note: did anyone realize how young Heinley is compared to the rest of the cast save perhaps Rashta and McKenna??*

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  14. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    A hilarious factoid, each RE chapter usually averages between 100-150 comments per chapter at present. Chapter 108, at last check went 400+ within the last 12 hours.

Even better, most of the commentary from the audience are gifs flipping sobeisch off.

Annekenshin, mmem, Neyva and 3 others like this.
  15. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha that's brilliant!! :LOL:Please...where can I see these GIFs??

16. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Lasika and rock.doll like this.
  17. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ScarletSkies likes this.
  18. Vma99

Vma99 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stumbled upon this forum after mindlessly scrolling through instagram and seeing a picture of the Remarried Empress manhwa. I got curious and now I am hooked. 21 pages later, and all I want is to know more. It really solidified the idea to learn Korean so I read all my novels in peace So thank you to everyone who has posted a spoiler, my heart is full.❤️

Mocona likes this.
  19. Cnfairy

Cnfairy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all of the spoilers:)

20. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah honestly i almost stopped reading because of how young Heinley is. I understand the age difference thing is kind of a thing in these novels but? Idk Navier being what I assume is 19 shocked me a bit considering what a great empress she is supposed to be, and then Stupid shoe being in his early twenties is actually somewhat in character since he is pentacle dumbass, and then the actual male lead being thirteen is kind of left field. He's taller than Navier in all the pics and most males portrayed beside him. Idk i guess boys do grow like weeds, and just in general male leads are 100x taller than any other character. -shrug-

mmem, syofiaa, Neyva and 3 others like this.