Babel Realm and is it really what it claims to be?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by PercherTM, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwxwuxiaworld

rwxwuxiaworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, come again? Wuxiaworld's never had MTL, ever. If there are chapters that you anyone would even think are close to MTL quality, please let me know, because that's a huge issue. Otherwise, I'm completely confused by this, doubly so by your phrasing about 'used to be on WW'; the only novels that ever 'left' WW were cktalon's and lordbluefire's, and definitely neither of them were ever MTL translators. There's a few Korean novels that we have hidden, but none of those translators (Fudge, RainbowTurtle, etc.) were ever MTL either. So, I'm very confused.

2. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol technically I started with MTL to supplement all the Korean lessons I forgot but I definitely wasn't MTL by the time I came to WW. :p

3. rwxwuxiaworld

Reading List:
    Link
    We had this talk before, even back then, your definition of 'MTL' is very different from what most people consider MTL to be . What you described as 'MTL', most people call 'using a dictionary' . iirc, you told me you used online translators to help you understand specific phrases and sentences better.

4. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha yeh ;)

5. rwxwuxiaworld

Reading List:
    Link
    But seriously @tides what did you think was MTL on WW?!

6. PercherTM

PercherTM Go go power ranger!

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally the only unreadable level translations i found on NUF is babel realm, i mean just look at the synopsis of one of those stories and tell me they even tried correcting it.
    I think we shouldn't allow such unreadable garbage that might as well be MTL, yes a few of their novels have OK translation, not good but ok. they are fine, but when you suddenly start calling a kidnapped child prawnfish, in the first chapter. its clearly something they didnt even try turning readable, not to mention the paywall on that.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe confused with ww forum back then there was mtl from ww forum pop up on NU directory but it gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.