Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are still talking human..

did you see the pics of the car XZ used?
    it is height of coincidence..

because license plate reads BD97XZ85 (something like that.. which is Bo Di, Xia Zhan.. and exact bday of yibo 5 aug 1997) :p

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  2. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the trailer for TCGF donghua landed!!! And it looks so good :)

Can we talk about TCGF here? Or is there another topic in the forum ? I couldn't find it.

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  3. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Posted there!!! Thanks for the link :) The forum there looks so silent, my Twitter feed is blowing up with MXTS content now.

There was another video where they showed the opening theme plus had two dancers in cosplay. It was beautiful!!

5. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess there's not many tgcf fans staying on the forum haha. I saw that one too! I was shaking the whole time from excitement. Everything is beautiful! Can't believe is finally here.

Also I'm glad it has a 2d animation like mdzs. I don't know how I would have reacted if they showed another 3d :blob_teary:

6. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when will it start airing?
    need the drama too.. but then if anime is now.. then drama ain't coming before 2021 end or 2022

7. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Autumn of 2020 most likely for the animation, no dates yet. Absolutely now news of the drama, but the IP has been bought by the same company who did '10 miles of peach blossom' one of the most famous TV shows ever, so we are hoping for a good cast and storytelling.

8. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh! corporates are scary..
    i thought tencent bought it

Untamed became what it did because the heart of makers was in the right place and it wasn't as much about churning money

i am scared!

9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahhaha think onli like end of nov early dec den wil arrive. :facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok ahhahah u knw i check aliexpress the nendo there r wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper but got shippin, the shipping price abit high to balance the cheap price they put i think. waaaa i saw some thing i like put on wish list ahhahahah nxt month pay com in i buy ahhahahahahah. i saw one they sell the plushie and oso hav the emperor smile cushion oso together wif it. wan get tat ahhaha. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:so createtive sia and alot of hard work put into it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

wow u played more FF den i ahhaha i onli played FF7 crisis core and FF13 goin to play FF15 and oso plpayed FF dissdia doiudecim on PSP:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yup kingdom hearts is niceeeeeeeeeee

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobhighfive: agreed

wow hahahahah just went for a short getaway for 3 days and u alreadi found out the pre order is alreadi out ahahhahahahahah yup oso pre-ordered mine just nw ahhahahahah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

i was thinkin of wat pose couldnt think of one so just thought, ok nvm just do all and see which one i like den stick wif it ahhahahahahaha. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:though took long time since hav to switch here and there ahahhahah puttin the qguin and the rabbit was abit hard need to force a little bit

Sauling likes this.
  10. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG tat was so damn awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the way they change the face and move mostly done by those video software thing. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: wangxian too cute wei ying being protected and den end up takin lan zhan ribbon and lan zhan not happy but walk away wif the bunny and smiling :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

oh btw u wat wat size the bunny plushie 20 or 35 cm

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Christina Gordon and Sauling like this.
  12. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling, Xea and wicketginger like this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, all this in motion was SO WELL done! :aww::aww:
    I love all that action and how Wei Ying eyes turn from normal to red when he was playing his Chen Qing :blobnosebleed: and that last part where he grabbed the forehead ribbon and Lan Zhan's smile when he walked away was :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: :bloblove::bloblove: I love the whole thing. I can just watch that video over and over again!!! :aww::aww:

I got the 20 something cm one since the 30 cm one will be too big and I don't have any room in my room for it XD are you getting the Emperor smile as well?

setsuna3025 likes this.
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ya the part where his eye turn red when playin chen qing damn tat was damn sexy:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: and lan zhan was somehow holdin the rabbit hahahahhaha at the end like he showin wei ying look i hav the rabbit u gave me. and he smileeeeeee:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

yup will be gettin the emperor smile ahhahaha get the small one ahhaha

Sauling likes this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    @setsuna3025 , here's another one :aww: I hope we get more of this because these Wei Ying nendoroid (and Wangxian for the first part) in action is soo awesome!!! :aww::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

Source: https://bigbadredpanda.tumblr.com/post/189153636333/you-dare-fight-with-xianxian-over-emperors

Check out the second one hahaha it's so good.
    And talk about emperor smile, I wish I bought mines as well but oh well XD share your photos once you got it ;)

setsuna3025 likes this.
  16. Christina Gordon

Christina Gordon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She had so much more presence than the book. They even let her be the first to control the undead with the flute which I don't remember reading in the novel.

17. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but then you can argue the whole yin angle..
    they had to change that story.. and given the fact that there is no more the concept of "founder of demonic arts".. WQ, XY... or wen clan's previous knowledge of controlling the metal is fine!

i think drama was more about WX being untamed.. the carefree.. the one breaking the mould.. than being the genius who found a line of study on his own
    even the metal is supposed to incite revenge and negative feeling in drama.. so WQ fits in

18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhh i got see this b4 on tiwtter i think hahahahhah the animation gd as alwayssssssssssssssssssssssss xian xian look so cute when he see emperor smile ahhaha the face he make so cute and no one fight xian xian for emperor smile ahhahahah. but end up the fightin too much and the jar explode and he wan cry LOLOLOLOL ahhahahah poor xian xian fight finish but no emperor smile to enjoy :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

hopin for more videos like this ahhahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: the action is awesomeeeeeee:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove:

nvr thought of buyin or ur budget is tight

Sauling likes this.
  19. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh guys my Wangxian plushies came and just in time for my birthday!! :blobmelt::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry for the bad quality pics took them on my phone :blobtired: Thinking on buying the clothes or another set since they're so cute :blobmelt:

20. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So my mom finally watched The Living Dead which my dad also happily sat in because of all the glowing reviews (and rants) their daughter made regarding the live-action drama series. I didn't really watch it coz I didn't want to "spoil" my CQL Untamed love (haha, it's strange right?), so I warned my parents not to expect too much because this was essentially a generic solve-mystery-fight-monster kind of story that profitted from CQL Untamed's fame.

Things were exciting at first, especially when my mom was able to point out Wen Ning, SiZhui and some key lores like Yin Tie etc. to my dad who was totally ignorant about the MDZS universe. Even when WuJi played with WWX's wise words to Wen Ning, she recognize it too :blob_grin:

1.5 hours later, suffice to say, the movie didn't live up to its parent story's quality and depth, as expected. My mom thought that the story was plain, the action/killing was not exciting, the music/bgm was forgettable (except the Wuji excerpt), and the story flow was "no head no tail". My dad just shook his head and walked off :blobcheeky: We didn't make it past the credit roll to listen to Wen Ning's character song... :blobsweat:

I'll stick to my CQL Untamed, thank you very much...:blobhero:

Many congratulations to bby Zhan Ge for winning all sorts of awards and making highly-rated tv appearances, interviews and stuff.
    Also to didi Yibo for keeping up a busy schedule... though I have a feeling his fame is being eclipsed (despite fan's efforts to boost his popularity online), and he's slowly going back to his variety show-dancing/music-some acting routine.
    Ahhh, I hope those two will have more chances to stand on same stage !!!

By now I'm totally weaned off the fandom. I still peek at Zhan Ge's daily updates, still gush a bit over old pictures from his CQL Untamed or his earlier modelling shoots, still spend a few minutes on twitter under hashtags CQL Untamed or MDZS and look for good-quality fanarts.. but I don't squeal like a 16-year old anymore :blobsweat:

So I'm back to lurking mode from now on... :blob_sunglasses: It was a fun ride, I'll be sure to drop by once in a while. (And I'm still working on my fic... :sweating_profusely:)

[​IMG]
    Xie Xie and wishing Wangxian and BJYX eternal happiness!!

GhostFlute and Christina Gordon like this.