Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just so that it's clear for everyone, I DON'T TRANSLATE THE NOVEL.:blobsweat_2: You're all going to put me into legal troubles... :sweating_profusely:
    I used to gather all my spoilers into a Google doc (which has now been taken down). They were not a direct translation of the novel, nor a translation of the novel. Though some spoilers might have been detailed. No official nor unofficial translations of this novel exist so far, and if you want to read the novel, I advise you to buy the books in Korean on Googles Books to support the author (and read it with the inbuilt translator). ^^

Please, I'd like to ask readers to stop tagging me here because this is a thread for spoilers only. It is not meant to get in touch with other members, and I wouldn't want to get in trouble with the moderators or the administrators because of this. Sorry about this, and thank you very much for your understanding.

And thank you for your appreciation. I know a lot of you really changed their mind about the manhwa and the novel after reading the spoilers, and it makes me very happy. Let's enjoy this beautiful story together until the end of the manhwa! :aww:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. Leorise

Leorise New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, im sorry for disturbing. I really don't know how to dm you @Eodez . Can you email me the spoiler too please

3. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you pls clarify as i was bit lost. From this confrontation, did jieun really love ruve in the first timeline? She got pregnant right so it means that ruve had love her. Ruve go in expedition because he cares and love jieun. So i think ruve had love jieun. From the past spoilers i read, there was no indication that ruve had regretted killing tia nor feeling sorry for what he did like licking his shoes, kneeling in front of him, saying that her lineage will never be a crown prince, and others. He just simply died alone and thats it. He maybe remember tia but only thats it. Or maybe i miss something in the story.

4. sakuratiara

sakuratiara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers for the side story of Ruve & Tia with their children?

Jamjam likes this.
  5. Jamjam

Jamjam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about that too :)

sakuratiara likes this.
  6. ellyjaya

ellyjaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too
    if posible i want to know how aristia hurt and refused ruv in detail scene...:X3::X3::X3:
    .its own satisfaction seeing ruv suffer:LOL::LOL::LOL:

7. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Eodez!
    The whole interaction was truly interesting. For me, it feels as though Jieun is resigned to her fate: she has no one to care for her, everything she loves is in an entirely different world, and she can't even have the satisfaction of revenge. She literally has nothing now and indefinitely trapped in a world that she has no familiarity with. What I find most interesting however, is that despite how much she resented her, despite knowing how much it'd hurt Ruve to see Tia die, despite knowing she'd lose her what gives her her only standing in Tia's world, despite having nothing to gain from it, she still chose to save Tia's life. Keep in mind she had nothing to gain from that. She didn't like her, she most certainly didn't like Ruve enough to do it for him, and she said it herself that her status as a saint was the only thing she had. Was it because she saw a little bit of herself in Tia? That she still can feel for her because she too was discarded in the first timeline? Their interactions aren't exactly pretty, but you can definitely tell they understood each other better this scene. It wasn't friendship, but I still really like what happened.

I kind of like Ruve's place in this as well. I'm pretty sure the old him would've just had her killed, and it's his way of being kind and merciful while also keeping to his role as king. This kinda feels like back when you mentioned the princess who got pregnant from one of her knights: he agrees to keep it secret and doesn't do more to hurt her, but he makes it clear she'll have to face the consequences because the child will be born eventually.

Akiyuki_chan and Eodez like this.
  8. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st Ruve wanted to love Jieun, because she was the first and only person since Jeremiah who had been warm to him and genuine with him. Jieun said she loved Ruve, but none of her actions past or present really showed she loved him for real. And when he finds out that she doesn't really care about him, he has no feelings left for her. They slept together because they were married, it doesn't mean that they loved each other. When 1st Ruve realises that as soon as an heir is born, he will be killed, he briefly thinks about killing pregnant Jieun. But he thinks of both his previous dead children and he just can't. He also pities Jieun. He doesn't want to harm innocent people. So he flees away. At this moment, 1st Ruve has discovered he was being poisoned and is undergoing detoxifixation. So his mind is still broken, but a bit clearer. And he dies thinking of Tia, yes. But to know all of this, you need to read a side story in volume 6.

9. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, there are just too many scenes of refusal and rejection to post them here. I've explained all of them on Wandering Willow on discord though. I've already given the way to get there in this thread. Just go back a bit. ^^

10. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I completely agree with you.

I personally think Jieun saved Tia because she thought that all of her sufferings had to mean something. She did a true selfless act and enabled two people who really loved each others to be reunited in the end. Maybe she felt a bit guilty about getting between them in first timeline (although unknowingly). Anyway, her falling into their world and turning back time would have been completely meaningless if she hadn't saved Tia. Her saving Tia truly makes her a hero. And probably heals Jieun at a deep level and helps her restore her feeling of self-worth and self-confidence. At least that's what I like to think.

11. sakuratiara

sakuratiara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will be patiently waiting ;)

Eodez likes this.
  12. ellyjaya

ellyjaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    such an angel eodez :cry::cry::cry:

Eodez likes this.
  13. ellyjaya

ellyjaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this my email
    ellyjaya.forever

14. ellyjaya

ellyjaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are such an angel(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    how can you be so kind ...:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Eodez likes this.
  15. DAngel7

DAngel7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, thanks for all the spoilers. Second I found something that doesn't exactly match with the 1st storyline from the new revelations and its making me confused:

- while it is a possibility of Ruve having a misunderstanding because of false gossip, that doesn't explain why he didn't visit her for a whole month after the miscarriage which he was responsible for after pushing her and making her fall (even if it wasn't intentional)! Second, as mentioned here he was hoping that this loss will make him closer to Tia and he can comfort her yet he not only didn't visit her but he slept with Jieun making her pregnant?!!! He heard about her "laughting" after a month has passed already after her miscarriage so its not possible for her to have "laughed" at the news of her miscarriage.
    This doesn't exactly make sense to me...
    Can you explain it to me, please???

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Lola-lola likes this.
  16. DAngel7

DAngel7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, also can anyone tell some spoilers about the side story about Emperor Mirkan, Keirean and Jeremiah?? Please!

17. amazaline

amazaline New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eodez How can I find you on discord? I don't know how to send a private message on this site :unsure:

18. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She lost her mother as well. Not only that the mother that she lost stayed with the prince than her own daughter.

19. weirdreader

Reading List:
    Link
    There is another translator who stopped because someone spoiled it for her. The translator felt like the ending was so s***, he/she were very pissed

20. weirdreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, and in the beginning we get to know, that they don't even mean those praises. They were all praising her more so the prince would work harder.
    Imagine being a 10 year chid and knowing all of this, and dying at the end because od the same prince

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.