Spoiler Spending the Villain’s Money to Extend My Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much has come out till now. Her adopted mother messaged her once asking her to transfer 100000 money. But MC sends a screenshot of her bank book. Basically, the O!MC has been earning like 5000 or something a month and almost 90% used to be sent back home. So she doesn't have any money left. After this, the adopted mother has not contacted her again.

Obviously, this is like a set-up for future face-slaps lol

2. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Adopted mom did contact again but only when she heard that MC is getting married to ML. She asked for "only" 150 invites since she heard that the wedding invitations included a real diamond. Adopted parents nor biological parents were not invited to the wedding thankfully. Biological parents kicked up a fuss that they weren't invited but quickly changed their tune when the bitch sister asked them to accompany her for her heart surgery instead.

3. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter did they get married?

4. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Between 70-80 has: the proposal due to misunderstanding of ML that MC is suicidal, booking all high end ring shops in the city, special ordering all 30-50K + rush work brand dresses, reserving a 1000 diamond crown and dress rehearsal. Wedding is 81-85, extravagant as all get out. Booked the whole island, sent all guests invitation with diamond and flight tickets. So all the prep was causing a major gossip envy in the rich circles and the bitchy sister at first thought the ring shop fiasco was for her. So she's bragging/implying how awesome she is on WeChat. As soon as she sticks out her head and makes a comment about her ring, dress, or crown, the girls who've wised up about her show her how it's being done better by ML for MC. The MC and ML biofamily(exception ML sis, ChuChu) aren't invited. There's a really nice scene for MC for her bachelorette sleepover, everyone was nice and supportive with gifts for MC wishing her well, something she never had before, as she was an orphan raised by her master(painter) and painting was the only thing she had after he died.

5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Masters was it ever mentioned in detail or something on what gossips MC and her Gossip Squad ever gathered around their gc?

Yukari_me likes this.
  6. Daemon Kieran

Reading List:
    Link
    So the 3 Qin siblings + MC have a group chat for watching the dog food that MC and ML serve to everyone. ChuChu and MC just conversate and keep each other updated in their lives. Chen and MC do the same. The MC has another with Secretaries 1 + 2 for anything in the company. There is also another group chat for the old artists + MC as recognized experts. MC is sociable and she surrounds herself with people who have given her good feeling ratings from the system. So she has a lot of melon eating friends. The gossip is about the Gu and Hou families and every drama that's been happening in the MC's life. The ML also indulges her melon eating ways.

7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The twin assistants names are very simple lol. Si Yi and Si Er like it's #1 and #2. Their WeChat id are 1111 and 2222 making MC suspicious that they're secretly buying her paintings under ML's orders. They had to bluff to go off suspicions :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

MC has 2 modes when ML spends money:
    • "Where's mine?" or
    • "THAT CAN BE MY LIFE VALUE WHY YOU'RE BEING WASTEFUL YOU PRODIGAL SON"
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I aspire to be as free as MC is when it comes to gossip lol my life is too peaceful

Mi shiru and MishaArnon like this.
  9. Daemon Kieran

Reading List:
    Link
    As of 119, the MC has: been given a company, became the madame of her studio, assigned a get pregnant task, been intimate with the ML, broken off with her biofam, met with her bio mom's family Zhang, purchased formulas for toner and shampoo that are being marketed and produced respectively, made a mocking painting for her bio dad that ruins him cuz he gave it to somebody with sensible eyes, worked thru some issues with ML's trauma regarding children, both started doing prenatal prep, she painted 3 recognized paintings that advanced her lvl in painting, has reached lvl8 with ML(max lvl10), both realized she was pregnant after she painted the 3 artworks, the mansion starts spoiling her to keep both baby and her happy and safe, ML is best husband/prospective dad.

10. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Ml will slow cure his illness something about germ or skin contact? Or author have a magical wand and proof he got cure in one ch?

11. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This doesn’t answer the previous question but I just wanted to thank the original poster for bringing this novel to my attention. I’m still reading it but it has been hilarious.

Creolenerd likes this.
  12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he didn't cure it completely. Except if it is MC the one who get skin contact with him:blob_grin:

prongsletaelin, mmem and Kumarae like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a novel with 2 story lines? I am a fan so i stalk the official raw site jjwxc, and in the summary page there is another summary of a new story????

(*´Д`*)

And for other mtl-ers, do you think the story is nearing completion?? I mean, wushuang just got her karma... or does ml’s original death another mystery to overcome???

Gum_Drops and Yukari_me like this.
  14. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is advertising one of her upcoming stories. There's only 1 storyline.

15. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he think she was suicidal?

16. Daemon Kieran

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC original body was in love with the 2nd bro, her adopted family only contacts her for money, her blood family sold her off to a man who is believed to curse his close relations to death. The MC has no friends, no support and is in a completely new environment. The ML decided that all her actions are her last hurrah before she decides to leave her mortal coil.

17. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be added that he started thinking she was suicidal when she confessed to him and said she was willing to stay with him.

Mi shiru, Miki T, MintQueen and 9 others like this.
  18. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC faces some bad situations in his house. Falls down (I think), gets sick/ poisoned badly due to eating some food and has a chandelier or something fall on her. So ML tries to kick her out of the house coz he thinks his bad luck is rubbing off on her. But MC insists on staying coz she wants to be with him blah blah. So ML thinks MC is suicidal coz he is sure anyone who stays with him will die and since MC stays despite the many near-deaths that happening with her.

Later tho, he investigates and realises that two out of three incidents (food poisoning and the chandelier) was a deliberate attempt to hurt/ kill her. Some maid was doing this so he fires her/ kills her (not sure about this) and takes the chance to clean up other disloyal servants too.

He calls up the doctor friend of his to understand suicidal tendency/ depression in an attempt to 'understand' and 'cure' MC. But MC doesn't know of this BIG BRAIN HOLE in ML but likes the additional attention, the shopping and dinner trips etc.

19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, because he thinks MC is a suicidal, he began to try hard to make MC happy and has a purpose in her life...
    the best thing (ring, venue etc), he got for MC, even the grand wedding.
    If I remember it right, I think after MC gave birth, he got confused at how to make MC have another purpose of life (I think he still thinking she is suicidal), until the doctor friend of him point out about his feeling and that MC is not suicidal.

20. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    As the readers, we know that she tried to hurt the MC, but he doesn't have conclusive evidence, so he creates an opportunity for the maid to steal valuables. If she wasn't greedy, she would have been okay and just gotten fired. She steals the valuables. He sends the proof to police, and she goes to jail for a while. Even though he's a villain-like character, he never kills anyone.

Unrelated, the story is completed now.