Spoiler Transmigrated to be the mother of the villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pink-kun-s, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    no, this one actually happen in novel. But the scum male is not her ex-husband. I remember the two of them didn't married yet. (they are kind of childhood sweetheart here)

It is the scum male who found out that the villain is not his child (the scum male told Xia An, and he even called the villain child about how he is actually not his child). The past villain is lived in the now villain head. He was the one behind the genius or how the child can found a formula similar to the water in the jade spring.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  2. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the ending of the FP and the MP?

3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    About FP and MP....er....because this story is about their parents generation...so..

from what I remember...

actually it is because FP's talk to her father (scum male) that he realized that maybe the 'son' he raised is not really their (MC's host and his) children. He began investigate and then told MC (plus the son) about it. Later, MC investigate and found her real child. the daughter in the novel is a cannon fodder. She is a low level actress, her role is like a substitute to FP as she has similar face (of course we know because they are half sibling).

So after Scum father learn how vicious his wife is (all her past misdeeds already revealed). He divorce the wife. But he still raised FP.

About MP, he is actually get trafficked and MC somehow save him. The villain son then ask MC to bring him. Like suggest that maybe they can help MP finding his family (villain son already has the past self in his head, so he kinda know about his identity). The MP's situation in the family is complicated. Later MP grandpa (the one who really love MP) suggest MC to bring MP (at that time, MC get blocked with many black rumors around her. So, her agent slash producer(?) suggest her to go abroad. She go to US. So grandpa make agreement with MC to take MP to.living with them in US, and grandpa will help MC to build a cosmetic company.)

So MP, he is kind of MC's fan. and he kinda close with villain son. Later, when daughter come with them (the daughter got told that she is twin with villain son, and some bad people take her etc...), the MP get friendly to her too as she is the 'fairy' sister.

-NEAR-, Pansy25, Renn Kazma and 11 others like this.
  4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I should really edit my spoiler to not confuse readers. I Thought That scum ex sweetheart (I call him ex husband cause Original host had baby with him) and FL’s mother was current protagonist of novel world and their little daughter was future Female protagonist of novel world. That’s what I thought because that scum ex sweethearts and vicious sister sound like protagonist you found in novel like CEO villainess fiancée.
    Thank you @Aeiru28 for clarify.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  5. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 does this story have an ML?

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    no.... no ML for her until the end. But, with how MC is... somehow I feel that she found it was hard to care for another person.

on another note, when I search if the author is the type to make a story about MC with no ML, I found that she make a story about Xia An's sickly sister (hopefully I am not wrong). Now, there is a what I can say....a scum husband. Of course, later I began kind of pity him (but not really), I more pity the host as there is a deep misunderstanding that make the host a really miserable. But, don't worry the ML is another person (not the scum husband)

Renn Kazma, Poor_Hero and Venice1 like this.
  7. s_shashi

s_shashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No,
    In the story our heroine xia an is single mother who transmigrated from zombie apocalypsed world, her cheat is eating meat increases her beauty. And there is no ex husband.

lazynoodles, Poor_Hero and Venice1 like this.
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Title: 被迫穿成反派的娇气亲妈
    Delicate mother forced to dress as villain
    Announcement ① More than ten thousand a day! ② Messages drop red envelopes! ③ Ask for a nutrient solution! In the last days of the war, Cheyenne, who only turned on the ability to change the beauty of firewood, hung up. As soon as she opened her eyes, Xia An found that she had crossed into a Jinjiang novel in which the female lead was wrong! And the object she crosses is still sick Jiao villain his mother! The one who is as delicate as Princess Pea and as fragile as Crystal is the only short-lived cannon fodder that only survived the memory of the killing. The mother-in-law's white moonlight first love and the son of the villain hated to death! When the poor forced Xia An to look at her six-figure Alipay balance, and looked at the screen full of internet, all the black material of her villain 'illegitimate child' was exposed. Cheyenne's face changed! Issued ... a pleasant laugh! !! !! (* ^ ▽ ^ *) / Cheyenne Hey Hey! I did not expect that all my dreams in the last days were fulfilled! It's heaven here! Note that the hostess is not good, not good, not good. The hostess is heartless, heartless, heartless, heartless, heartless. (Important thing to say three times!> ▽ <) The heroine of the last days will become beautiful every day and the power will be brought into the world of fiction! This article is about Su Susu! So cool! Beat your face, hit your face! [Tweet] Twelve sauces of their own articles, click into the column and you can see (^ o ^) / ~ Fatty, fast-wearing Shuangwen, "When all fans are forced to wear in horror movies" Lady Wangui Fans everyday! All ghosts love me! New article pre-release Shuangwen "What to do if you are forced to wear a big gun's cannon gray white moonlight"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I recently found this novel and it seems interesting. Basically, MC is from the end of the world where her power is basically beauty. No matter what she does, she will always continue to grow more beautiful. She transmigrates into a novel she read where she is the villain's mother who committed suicide which warped his mentality. In this world, the more unhealthy she eats, the more beautiful she becomes. This is a curse for her, because she doesn't want more beauty, but also wants to eat unhealthy.
    Also, in her new world, she is unbelievably weak. For example, when she tried to push someone away who was trying to make it seem that MC pushed her down, MC fell down instead.

9. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel already had spoiler
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/transmigrated-to-be-the-mother-of-the-villain.95035/

10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, didn't know that
    Can a mod delete this thread?

11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so confused reading the spoilers here. What's more, naming the character with their 'profession' when MTL is already having 3 different names for one character LOL

Can someone share of what is who? Villain? Villain son? then there's MP and FP.
    Ex scum and husband or ex husband is one person? They divorce?
    or maybe giving me a bit of characters list.

btw @Alina Moktan where's this daughter come from? She's MC real kid not the son? How? Why?

MTL a bit, and this MC is not rly that interesting. Am thinking of stopping, but then I go here and read 'No ML'. Yesss!!!!! Finally!
    Might continue, but problem with MTL is .....so need more info on characters.

HibaMK and Aguni_Erina like this.
  12. CaptainBunny

CaptainBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kaylee

Original Storyline:
    Main character(or at least the original host) commits suicide and her "son" is raised in an orphanage. The female lead is the child of the main characters (original host) childhood sweetheart and real heiress. The real heiress and original host were either switched at birth or the original host was adopted after the real heiress was kidnapped. I don't remember. Anyway, the original hostesses "son" becomes the villain when he grows up. Because no one loved him or treated him nicely except the female lead. Who was being fake nice. Female leads mother raised her to hate the villain because he was supposedly the half son of her father. In reality the original host gave birth to a daughter, not a son. The villain was originally an orphan, I believe. In the original storyline the male lead is one of the children who the main character saves after transmigration over.

The main character doesn't fall in love with anyone. The story revolves around her life with her son and eventually a little bit of with her daughter. The two kids fight because the son is jealous and worried about the fact that he isn't his mothers biological son.

Did that help at all?

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is this Male lead? Not the childhood sweetheart, right?
    You wrote, one of the children? So, this ML age is around the same with MC's Son and Daughter and Female Lead's Daughter? or not?

14. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so.. Just like in 'villain and cannon fodders mother'.

15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many 'future' characters XD villain son, fp daughter, canon fodder dauughter, mp son.....

I read abt the jade MC bought from night market, that had has power to help her body? Then she had dream with dragon or something?
    She gave the jade to her son at night to wear, but he refused after few times. Why? The son dreamt a different thing?

16. CaptainBunny

CaptainBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kaylee
    The son was having dreams about the original storyline or I guess his past lifetime if you will. So what his life would have been like before the main character transmigrated over.

Kaylee likes this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @CaptainBunny OMG! Really???
    Wow, that's a twist I nvr expected to see!
    That's why, I feel this son is a bit weird. It explains things.
    I'm now at the chapter where the son explained things that MC didnt even know. He said, that MC is not the homewrecker, and the childhood male nvr met her after he married.
    I guess, how MC will find her real daughter is also with the son's hint.

Tho, did the son know that his mother soul is not the same or not from the same world?

Pansy25 likes this.
  18. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Venice1 likes this.
  20. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was no official NU link, but the original translator was uploading it on Wattpad