Question Good reading lists?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by LegionUnderground, Nov 20, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,

I used a excel file till now to keep track of my readings. But it's not really convenient and I wanted to switch to an online reading list. I tried the reading list here (novelupdates) and MAL (myanimelist). MAL just isn’t made for LN/WN so it was kinda stupid, but I’m also not a big fan of the list here.
    I would love to have a list with a big database, where I can add "custom" entries as well (for titles that aren't added here because they are English originals etc.). I need an easy way to update chapters/volumes manual. Some rating option and comment section would be great as well =D

Can anyone recommend something in those lines? Or in general, what are you using and why?

2. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google keep. I find it easy to you and also it's online and synced to my email account

3. Edy3

Edy3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I use NU, there is an option to add private notes on novels. So I add original novels on the first novel on my reading list.
    Other than this I can only think of having a browser only for novels, so you can track many websites.

4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just use my brain and wing it. If I forget it, then meh. no muss no fuss, I just find something new to read.

5. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks guys,

@Wonder Star I have to say, that "google keep" isn't really what i'm looking for. I want a big database supporting my list, if i would use google keep i just could stay with my excel list tho :x

I think i will stay with NU then and use this trick from you @Edy3 Not totally happy with it tho^^ maybe i put those other titels that don't have an entry here on an different list or tho...
    btw. you can't even add chapters on NU, that aren't translated jet, right? -.-

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  6. Ancient_Devil

Ancient_Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best reading list and easiest is on Webnovel QIDIEN. But most of it is Chinese novels with some fanfiction.
    you should see I think it's called Riancarnation of Draco Malfoy

7. Ancient_Devil

Ancient_Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best reading list and easiest is on Webnovel QIDIEN. But most of it is Chinese novels with some fanfiction.
    you should see I think it's called Riancarnation of Draco Malfoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.