Spoiler BL 穿成豪门恶毒寡夫[穿书]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Nov 22, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成豪门恶毒寡夫[穿书]
    Wearing a vicious and widowed husband [wearing a book]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2ZBpZ0fVo-gg59TUTtI2vB

Mtl Summary:

[​IMG]
    [Next door, "When the giants were forced to wear women's clothing to the fools as a wife [wearing books]" opened, and asked for a collection ~ and then ask for a wave of pre-received "wearing the villain of the villain"]
    Changqing once entered a novel of the birth of a child In it, it became a vicious and widowed man who has always blocked the attack.

This widowed bee swayed the butterfly and swayed. From the younger brother to the big scorpion, they hooked up all over the place. Finally, they were driven out of the house by the uncle's attacking leg and fell to the end of the homeless tragic street.

The time when Changqing passed through happened to be the first time that the original owner who had not yet become a widow climbed into the bed of attack.

Shen such as water-minute face-color up to beat him up startled land, often clear spread of the rope shirt, solemnly said: "? ...... I'm just wrong room, sleeping the wrong bed, if you please,"

Lu startled :……Ha ha.

In order to avoid being beaten out of the house by Lu Hao, Chang Qing decided to be a chaste.

However, this gentle and hard husband is not good at doing things. The original masters in the book who are hooked up and hooked up are all hooked up to entice him to remarriage.

For the enthusiasm of these amnesty, Chang Qing ten refusal, the fierce arch of the head sparkling: I love my husband very much.

Only the last card attack is that his little uncle Lu Hao couldn't help but demolish his fierce archway, and he resisted him with his teeth. He threatened to remarriage and refused to marry and interrupted your leg.

Lu Hao always feels that he is arrogant in this big slogan. He always looks at people's eyes with hooks. He always has a slap in the face, and even one day he boldly climbed into his bed.

Lu Yizheng was thinking about how to teach him. As a result, this person did not swear. The button was always attached to the top one. The wear was strict and the skin was invisible. One group of abstinence was serious. This is also called Lu Hao.

He wanted to marry his clothes and watch him continue.

2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a very interesting story. I was totally thrown for a loop. :blobdizzy: i was not expecting that.

So how many novels have you read where the mc transmigrates. Knows the outcome. Changes the outcome.

Original story:
    Ori-host was a clerk/server married a rich man, but ori-host was a slag man. He fell in love at first site with his bro in law. Later hubby dies from a scheme (not ori-host fault). After being a widow. Ori-hot tries to climb the bEd of his brother in law. The brother in law is disgusted by original host. Original host gets kick out, becomes poor, (I forgot but i think also prostituted himself and drugs) I think his legs were also broken. Brother in law is the protagonist. He takes over his bro's business and marries a star.

So what do you think happened after mc transmigrate? Change his fate? Prevents his hubby's death? Fall in love and happy ending with hubby?

Nope......

Mc tried to save hubby but he dies anyway.... Damn.... I was so shocked!!!!!:blobfearful: i thought this was gonna be so topical. I have never been wrong before. I totally thought hubby was the ml...

It's very slice of life. No revenge. No major goals. But over all still entertaining. Wont lie. I did cry a bit during hubby's death :blobsob: . He was such a great guy. So sad.

Anyway a great novel. Totally recommend it.:cookie:

Asami, mereumsama, ahsudole and 9 others like this.
  3. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters?
    How MC started the relationship with ML?
    Fluffy moments?

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    We should call @Zhen_Qing for the poke train <3

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    122 chapter.
    The real ml is the 2nd bro in law.
    I want to say most of the ridiculously sweeet parts are with the hubby. The hubby is ridiculously sweet. He loves the original host unconditionally.

Original host didnt want to sleep with hubby so hubby let him have his own room. Original host didnt want kids so hubby just accepts it happily. (Im this world if men take pills they can become pregnant). Original host also gets a lot of money from hubby. Original host doesnt work.

When mc transmigrated over, he asked the hubby. What if i did bad things? (I think he asked if he cheated and stuff.) Will you forgive me? Hubby said. Yes. If you did something bad. It must have been my fault and because of my deficiency.

I thought that was so sweet.

Mc really liked hubby's character, plus they were married so mc wanted to save his life this time. Also hubby is really an upright serious guy but he's never been in a real relationship. Original host never loved him so never gave him affection. So when mc transmigrates, mc trys to slowly get use to hubby and tease him. This made hubby blush and his ears turn red, but he acted like it didnt affect him lol.

So when he passed away. Mc was very devastated. (Honestly so was i :blobsob:)

Ml and the whole family hate mc at first. Hubby had 2 brothers and 1 sister.

Ml hated mc because mc was married to his brother but mc tried to seduce ml. Original host always wore sexy revealing clothes and one night he tried to hop in ml's bed. Ml was so pissed.

I think that was the night mc transmigrated (during the time hubby was still alive). Lol he smoothes things over, by saying he was drunk and he just went into the wrong room. They argued. Mc stood his ground saying it really was an accident.

Ml warmed up to mc because ml could see mc was a good guy.

Ml is more of the unfeeling, cold, domineering kind of guy. He rules the family/company with an iron fist. Well he does change things for the better. He keeps an eye on mc because he doesnt trust mc (because of original host's action before). After ml saw mc was a good person, ml started to like mc more and more.

Some might thith there are fluffy momments with mc and ml, but to me its ok. Its just regular interaction to me. They kinda acted like a married couple. Daddy(ml) stern and strict and mommy (mc) loving and caring. Mc would always interject when he thought ml was being to strict on the kids (the younger siblings. Thier parents died in a car crash)

6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:more spoilers, please

7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc starts to work at hubby's side company. Hubby's side company works with stars. Hubby thought mc wanted to be a star but mc said he wanted to be an assistant.

Mc has a fake job. He doesn't really do anything. Ml makes an excuse to work there too. Ml thinks mc is doing something fishy, but after awhile he finds out mc isnt so ml just fades away lol.

*Cute scenes* hubby is working looking at papers. Mc walks in. Hubby thought it was another assistant. Mc says. Im right here but you rather look at papers? Hubby starts blushing to his ears but remains silently holding the paper lol. Mc likes teasing hubby.

*Skipping a lot*

Mc urges hubby to get a new driver. (The driver got into an accident, that killed hubby) hubby aggreed.

*Huge plot info* hubby and his parents died from car accidents but it wasnt really an accident. It was a scheme.

There were 2 sisters, twins, but parents got divorced. Sister "A" went with the mom and sister "B" went with the dad. Dad became wealthy ( or was he always wealthy? I forgot). Mom side was poor. So sister "A" was very jealous and resentful. She married mediocre, while sister "B" married hot wealthy guy. Sister "A" always thought she deservef sister "B"'s spot.

Later sister "A" had a boy. And she distilled in him lots of hatred for his cousins (hubby and ml) and aunt (sister "B") and uncle (sister "B"s hubby)

The boy became a famous movie star he plotted and scheme the death of mc's hubby and hubby's parents.

Of course sister "B" is the mother of mc's hubby and ml.

*More skips*
    During dinner there was an argument. 3rd brother in law asks why mc no longer dresses like a slut. (Original host dressed like a slut to seduce 2nd brother in law (ml) )

Hubby is unhappy. He says if the family is unhappy. He and mc will move out. The family says no.

Mc and hubby go out on a date. Hubby had made new wedding rings because mc lost his first ring. Hubby wants a romantic setting to give to mc but he cant find the time. By the time he mustered up courage, dinner was over. Hubby is sad and shy. Wants to give the new rings but to timid.

In the car. Hubby told the driver they will be heading home tonight. Mc said no. Mc said theres a really nice couple's hotel he wants to visit or does hubby want to go home and have mc go there alone. Hubby shy with red ears. Mc askes if hubby has any experience and hubby says no. Mc says he doesnt as well.

(So this was supposed to be the hot steamy first night)

They go to the movies. On the walk there. Hubby gets stabbed by the exdriver. Hubby says it doesnt hurt and gives the new wedding rings to mc. Hubby dies in the hospital. The family (except ml) blaime mc for taking hubby out. Mc was very sad and remorseful.

8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

9. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me what happen after that

10. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not gonna read because i feel so bad about hubby.

maripants, Chenqing and veihakase like this.
  11. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I was interested at first but then the sweet shy husband dies, that’s tragic especially when mc likes him and wanted to change his fate but failed. Prolly won’t consider this one
    。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

oleti likes this.
  12. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo!!!!
    Why that sweet and great husband must die!? :blobsob::blobsob:
    I feel sorry for MC :blobcry: and feeling like sending a blade to the author for killing the hubby! :blobcat_knife:

So half of the story is about hubby and half is with ML??

oleti likes this.
  13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like that. I didn't really count how many chapter about each

14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    After that mc takes very little and moves out. He stays in a hotel for awhile. Very depressed.

*Im still in shock here. I thought this was all a trick..... But nope. He's really gone.,*

Mc called the house maid and asks how the family is doing. *Ml was there listening* maid tells him everyone is doing thier best, but the hole house is very gloomy. She tells mc if he's gonna return. Especially for the funeral. Mc said yes.

Mc moves back in. The whole dynamics of the family and company changes.

Before when hubby was in charge he was too soft. Hubby is the strong silent type. He looks domineering, but most ppl dont know. He's actually very soft and sweet.

At the company. Hubby was not a good business man. He was actually losing money.

He would give large amounts of money (allowances) to his younger siblings and he kinda lets them be wild.

Now that hubby is gone. Ml became the head of the house. He use to be the silent type. He would let his brother do his thing but now that he was in charge. Ml ruled with an iron fist.

First he took over 2 of the company. He found out all the leeches and fired half of the company for being greedy and doing bad things.

Ml picked a new president for the side company that mc worked at. Ml is the President of the main company.

Also he straighten out his siblings. 3rd brother doesnt want to study. He wants to be a young rich master. Ml told him. Ml isnt gonna raise pigs. They argued. Ml sent him to the army.

The sister is willing to learn in school. But she wants 5mil? (I forgot how much) mc want to teach her the value of money so mc suggest she does chores. Shes super pissed but does it. Before she completed her chores mc gave her the card.

The youngest sister lacked common sense and she was swindled out of money. Mc was super pissed because it wasnt her money and she never completed her chores so she doesnt care. Of course if its someone else's money its not a big deal.

Mc tells ml. Ml tells her to get the money back or he will send her to the mountains for school.

Ml says this but eventually helps her. Ml basically demands his sister to do better at school and not to be taken advantage of. He wants her to be able to live on her own when she grows up without worry.

Mc later starts to really bond with the girl. He becomes more of a sister/mother type. To guide the young girl. Mc had always wanted a family. I forgot his circumstance before transmigrating

15. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    TvT ..same.. just.. imma fuel my thirst for plot through these spoilers.. sankyuu for summons and spoilers

lizabernal96 likes this.
  16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please keep spoiling the novel:blobbunny:

17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing Thanx for the poke ^^

@soie_yoie OMG!!! Can you believe, I cried while reading your spoilers T T
    I want MC with hubby, he's like a cinamon roll that never been eaten and always sweet.
    So, hubby is 1st son, ML is 2nd son, then 3rd brother and the youngest is sister

So, hubby's aunt (sister A) is the villain, the boy is sister's A son or what?
    Did they catch the ex-driver and the aunt and the boy right after hubby's death? T T

soie_yoie and Zhen_Qing like this.
  18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    The real villian is the son of sister "A". He is a movie star. He's very gentle and popular in the end of the original book. The son showed his true colors. He's a very calulating psycho. Because of his gentle and sweet fake character, ppl are willing to commit crimes for him.

I forgot the sons name. Im just gonna call him qin.

Original host was a fan of Qin. So he used hubby's money to back Qin. Qin and original host acted like lovers (just sweet talk nothing beyond that) but they never slept together.

After mc transmigrates, mc cuts all ties with Qin. Qin ties to visit and talk with mc but mc wont have any of it.

Later when hubby dies. Mc tells ml to investigate the connection between the ex driver and Qin. But Qin clean his tract too well and ml cant find anything.

The ex driver was jailed but he was considered insane so no death penalty, but i think he did die later. I think ml had him killed.

When ml found out Qin was bothering mc. Ml had Qin black listed as a movie star.

Later when the little sister had a recital. Even with body gaurds and such. Qin got a group of ppl to kidnap the sister and mc.

The group did it because they were really in debt and Qin helped them if Qin is finished so are they. They urged the sis to tell her 2nd bro to lift the ban.

They tell a very sad story about how Qin's dad is a gambler and how Qin needs a good job to help support his dad.

They are taken to some deserted place. Mc pretends to be ml and ask for the sister to be released. Mc has a lot of money and can help them. Ml comes with a bunch of ex-military men. They swarm the place. Qin runs off with mc. Qin has buried a ton of bombs. He wants ml to come and blow himself up. Doesn't work. Qin is captured and the truth is exposed. Qin is jailed.

Supposedly. The aunt was very cruel to Qin. She would taunt him and tell him that he could of had a better life if it wasnt for ml's family. So qin wanta all of ml's family dead. He plottes the death of ml's parents and oldest brother.

Idk... Mtl wasnt very clear so i could be wrong here. Ppl think Qins parents are alive and Qin is paying off his fathers debt, but qin said he killed them first. Idk but i thought they were mentioned alive later so im confused.

Yeah i really liked hubby. Hes cold and domineering, but had the heart of maiden lol. Sometimes when mc teased him. He would tremble/turn red and not move trying to pretend hes not affected. Lol

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  19. pcheshire

pcheshire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The hubby's death makes me not want to read this. Is there anything similar to this with the hubby not dying???

lizabernal96 likes this.
  20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Overall its still a good read. I want to say this is an unusual novel. Most of the time mc will change the tragic fate of the ppl around them. So if you look at other novel most likely the hubby will survive.

This is a good novel because instead of revenge or goal seeking. This is just a slice of life. How ppl overcome loss, Grow, and learn to be a family.

Mc and ml do fall in love and overcome thier differences.