Spoiler Reincarnation – Lord is Extremely Hardcore

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sager, Jan 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    other than MC...the whole family is unhinged huh...MC can be excused due to her past but the rest...mmm it's like all the worst traits of humanity was given to them with only their looks as their saving grace...poor MC ;w;

Jenniejenniejennie and RBJ like this.
  2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the novel is about? On going or complete?
    (Whenever there's no info of the subject, I was very hesitating to ask op. And sometimes, google search couldnt help)

3. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw does anyone know how the story ends? does she get caught? and how did mc corrupt the ml?

Jennyliceth14 likes this.
  4. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happen to these twin after knowing their sister relationship with ml?

Jenniejenniejennie likes this.
  5. Kanishka Kushram

Kanishka Kushram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I really liked this. It's soo interesting. Love MLx MC lovey dovey moments. Oh everything ML blushes. Does anyone know any similar dark psycopathic novel with romance. I'm trying to one but can't find any.

Marane101 and quarantine is good like this.
  6. Jiminsbluemold

Jiminsbluemold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the story end?:aww:

Jennyliceth14 and mmem like this.
  7. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So turns out that the guy that Bai Lotus called “Brother” or something was her half brother, who gives no fucks about her.

MC goes to a school called White Emperor/Baidi somewhere after leaving her old school, and gets involved with him and his group.

He had a pet Andean Vulture (it’s big as fuck, search it up on google) he raised from when it was a chick, which tried to kill our MC’s little white dove Xiaobai, who then runs back to MC scared as hell.

Xiaobai refused to go out because of that vulture, and was forced to go out after MC threatened it that she was going to kill it first because she didn’t keep useless pets that couldn’t fight back, even holding a knife as she said that. So then Xiaobai went out. At first he got injured, but got less and less injured till he stopped getting injured b/c the vulture seemed to know that it couldn’t kill it.

Back to the Bai guy, it’s revealed that he tried to destroy the Mu and Ke family because they ruined his happy life, killed his parents, made he and his sister orphans, etc. They aren’t really enemies at that point, kinda neutral.

There was also another b!tch that was supposedly pregnant with his kid, but turned out to be a housekeeper’s so she got thrown out and had a bad end.

Kids went missing, they were found under the school, caught by another psychopath that liked turning humans into crystal pillars or some sort... literally, I don’t think they meant statues, it was literally a pillar. One girl managed to survive even though her lower half was turned into a pillar, but she had to be in a wheel chair for the rest of her life.

So the ‘final boss’ is something called the church???(MTL why they sound like a cult but they actually aren’t) that was after some secret weapon to conquer the world or something, but it was locked away and the key was a necklace MC had.

Stuff happens, Bai guy tries to look for a sister of his, more stuff about what happened to his family is revealed, and a girl called Luo something is a Cinderella, pretended to be his sister by using a hair from Bai guy’s dead sister I mentioned some time ago. Plot twist happened, Luo girl was actually a blood related sister of Bai guy, but was sent to live with her old parents before she found out, and ended up regretting for life.

Turns out MC isn’t the daughter of the Ke’s, idk who tbh I think I skipped that part. After the church organization is defeated, Bai Lotus comes back from who the hell knows where, tries to get MC arrested, Zhou Yaya makes a reappearance in a wheelchair and covered in scars, trying to make MC reveal her dark nature, but ML took away her scalpels, forgot why lmfao, but it was during their wedding.

idk what happened to the two bitches, I checked 5 times trying to find what happened to them, but nada.

Wedding gets canceled due to some shithead yelling and shouting at ML ‘do you wanna know something about your parents’ or something like that, but gets rescheduled again, and a happy end.

Ke Wanqing(MC’s adoptive mom) gets lured into MC’s basement and gets turned into a puppet.

Then come some extras!-

One is about MC being pregnant and giving birth to a baby(yay! A little bun!), 2 or 3 are about MC, ML and their baby’s daily life, another is about Bai guy’s feelings and some stuff and him holding his nephew(MC and ML’s kid) when the kid was born. Said MC was adopted by some parents somewhere.

Another 2 or 3 is about a guy I didn’t mention in this post, his name was Hans, a guy that used to be the director of a mental hospital, but took the blame for his sister, a star, killing girls that were around him- his fiancée and some other girls. He never took back the blame he shouldered on, loved his sister a lot, hm. He almost killed MC at one point, but stopped.

There was another extra or two, forgot who it was about.

holy fuck my fingers are dead im out

8. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiaobai and the Andean Vulture’s interactions were so cute.. :aww:

9. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, my fingers aren’t hurting anymore after a short break, so Ima take this chance to write about what happened to the Ou ex boyfriend from the last life.

He still loved MC, but he got framed by MC for the Jin siblings(from the kidnapping way back then) murder. He goes to MC for comfort, who then tells him to turn himself in, and he’s about to do it, but his mom makes him realize what would happen after he went to jail- disdain, criticism, weird looks, how could a proud guy like that handle that?

So his mother devises a plan to kill MC, which he’s reluctant to do, but goes anyway.

He meets MC, preps himself up a bit, but snaps after MC says something and starts shouting about how she left him hanging and got a fiancée while she was out of the country, and tried to kiss her. MC almost gets away, but he pulls her hair and drags her back to him and starts choking her. Can’t rmb whether the kiss cane first or the choking.

Then the guy surnamed Hu or something bursts in and arrests him. This Hu guy was a acquaintance or rival of ML, and was trying to get evidence of MC’s crimes.

Ou guy ends up going to a mental hospital or something and suicides and his mom comes screaming at MC, blaming her and everything. She doesn’t get a good end either. Okay last post for today gdbye

10. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my fav novels! :blobtaco:

They got a kid! The kid is so cute lol. He has a mother complex and absolutely loves his mum. In one of the extra chapters where FL got "cursed" & turned into a 10cm-human, FL's friends wanted to steal her & raise her at their home but the kiddo stared at them & acted like a black knight to protect his mum lmaoo. When the kid first saw his mum's small size, he thought his mum turned into a fairy :blobjoy:

ML got jealous cuz he wanted to monopolize his wife & keep her by his side all the time (since he can put her in his shirt pocket & YES, she fit inside lol) but got discovered by his son lmao. I must say, it was to be expected. The kid inherited his genes, he has a high IQ :blobamused:

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me! I feel in love with this novel & re-read it many times :blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  11. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the twin brothers in the end?

mmem likes this.
  12. inori-chii

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, Mu Rulan didn't turn them into dolls. They even went to her wedding (I guess because they stayed obedient & showed their loyal love for her till the end) :cookie:

Though, her mum became a doll cuz she betrayed Mu Rulan in the court when she was accused to be a psychopath. Her mum was like "She's not my daughter! This person has always been weird since she was young & never looked like a normal person! She always liked to watch horror movies since she was a child. It was not uncommon for her to sit on the sofa, in the middle of the night! As an adult, I found it weird & scary but because I thought that children didn't understand anything so I didn't care much about it.... It's really abnormal. Imagine a 3 or 4 year old child sitting alone on the sofa with a lamp, watching a horror movie like "Midnight Bell" or "Spell of Resentment". Just thinking about it makes me feel creepy. How can a normal child do this?"

13. Roxsam

Roxsam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to Lin Yiyang? the one who was supposed to be a lawyer in the future and got beat up by the twins in the beginning of the story which made MC "obligated" to take care of him in the hospital.

eagerreadergirl and mmem like this.
  14. inori-chii

Reading List:
    Link
    He'll come back to China to become Mu Rulan's lawyer when she'll be accused to be a psychopath. He did a really good job defending her, I tell ya. It was cute how he said that he "hired" himself to become her lawyer and also how he was satisfied to have picked the strongest/invincible weapon (the law/justice) and used it for the first time, for her :bloblove:

A lil bit later after Mu Rulan married with Mo Qianren, Lin Yiyang will live as their neighbors. He won't be often at his home as he has many cases to solve around the world (as an international known lawyer) but he'll become one of the regular visitors of Mu Rulan's house!

15. Roxsam

Roxsam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaaa! thanks for the reply!! I was worried that when he discovered MC´s crime againts that rapey dude jiang something, he was was going to be againts her.

inori-chii likes this.
  16. Jennyliceth14

Jennyliceth14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone has the name or link in korean or in the language that is please

17. sonzaishinai

sonzaishinai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I was wondering if you could shed some light on these questions?
    • Is the relationship between MC and the eldest Dong brother (the one who was the CEO of the entertainment company) explained
    • Does the Huo family ever show up? Or is this ML's secret background?

eagerreadergirl and mmem like this.
  18. AniraNF

AniraNF Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    温柔的刃

重生之爷太狂妄了

重生之爷太重口了

You can choose from these 3.
    It actually from novel update description

19. CutieCatty

CutieCatty [Following Kalto's Step] [Hibernation]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler

20. jsename

jsename Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am MTLing it right now.

ML came to visit MC at The Alps, there were no more rooms at the hotel, so she made him stay with her. He was shy and all and insisted on sleeping on the floor. In the morning, when she woke up she was facing him, and thought how beautiful he is, and she would like to turn him into a puppet so he can stay with her forever. She reached out her hand to trace his face but fell off the bed on top of him. Well ML is a red blooded man, and had his "morning glory" strong and proud, which she was sitting on. LOL

She "licked" his lips, and he go all hot and flipped her and they kiss. WELL things escalated, when she touched his Lil Man, and kept rubbing, more out of curiosity, and he let her. When he released, he got embarrassed and went to get tissue to clean her hand, when he turned back around, she was licking his "fluid" off her hands... SHE LICKED IT CLEAN. And his mind exploded. Inner dialogue about how he now understands why men like to finish in women's mouths.

She keeps meeting other "perverts" or killers, who stalk her or kidnap her. And she always rescues herself. One of ML's CIA frenemies likes to pretend he is a killer to get into the minds of killers, so he lured MC into a hotel room. She taught he was the serial killer that was killing women, so she NAILED his feet to the ground. Literally had a mini nail gun and nailed his feet to the ground. The nails had anesthesia so he didn't feel the hits, but then he couldn't move his legs as his legs fell asleep. She was about to kill him when the ML came to rescue him. Yes HIM not HER. MC: "But I want to kill him", ML says, but you can't, it will cause too much trouble. MC: "But I really want to kill him". The frenemies says to ML did you fall in love with a Psycho, and he just replies yes.

She was also captured by a psycho who guts women, takes their wombs, cooks it and eats it. His name is Dr. Ivey (MTL could be wrong). She fights to defend herself. While they were fighting, a gang of people who want her to threaten her Ke family, interrupt them. When one of them tries to slap her. Dr. Ivey defends her, saying its not gentlemanly, and kills one of the gang members. Eventually they are both taken away to some car crushing yard, and they have Dr. Ivey in a car, and start crushing the car. She escapes the gang and rescues Dr. Ivey. He asked her why, and I think her answer was that she wants to kill him herself, and that he is an interesting opponent. He leaves Switzerland to go back to China to wait for her, but gets captured by the ML I think.

She only likes her Grandpa Ke, Her Uncle with a Japanese Mother and his mom. The Japanese Woman is referred to as a concubine, because Grandpa Ke got 3 women pregnant at the same time, and moved them to his house. She was the youngest and quietest, so she gets bullied by the other concubines. When Grandpa Ke got sick, she was making medicine soup for him for 10 years, but one of the other concubines keeps intercepting it, and giving it to Grandpa Ke as if she made it. When MC found out, she put a stop to that shhhiiiaaat quick. Which resulted in the 2 other concubines being thrown out and Grandpa Ke officially married the Japanese Woman. Her son wasn't too happy, he wanted his mom to leave, so he could leave with her. MC said to her uncle, "it's her life, let her live it, and you live yours".

2 of the uncles from the 2 concubines, tried to threaten the MC and poison Grandpa Ke, so they could take over the company. She was not having it, so she lured them, one at a time and killed them, dismembered them and threw them in the river/sea. It took a few days for the Ke Family to notice they were missing. One of the cousins tried to say that MC did it, but that would mean exposing that they new about the request to poison Grandpa Ke, so the others shut the cousin up.

She was sold to a brothel by Mu Father, when he couldn't survive the streets anymore. She was in the brothel for half a year, before she escaped. She had hidden the key to the MC's black house when she last had it, so even though she was scared of the house, that is where she escaped to. I'm at the part where she is sneaking into the house while Uncle Bao is drunk and in the toilet. Once she got into the house, even though she is scared, she decides that is where she will hide. While exploring she discovers the Jin B. body as a puppet, and recognizes it. So now she thinks she has something over MC, and is feeling cocky and confident in the black house. She even locks it up tight so no one knows what's going on there, so it doesn't ruin her leverage.

Mu Father was killed in a hit and run by Mu Rusen. He didn't know it was his father, he dragged the body to the field then, used his jacket to get water from a near by water source and cleaned the blood of the road. He thought he got away with it, but his conscious is killing him. He wants to turn himself in to the police, or tell Mu Rulin. But he can't tell MC, because he thinks she loves him so much she will take the fall for him or, that she won't love him any more. But the Class F leader guy, had someone following him, and video taped the whole hit and run, and called him to say, "I found a body in the field.. guess who it is... it's your father... lets meet".

The condition is: don't bother MC or we will expose your love, we will expose your hit and run, etc

That's it! At least that what I think you may be interested in. I've never written a spoiler before. This is fun.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020