Spoiler The Long-awaited Mr Han

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieranfortier, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I am reading on app and their progress is slow ...so i turned to here

2. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two-faced husband, have some decency: Ongoing English translation ( https://www.webnovel.com/book/13119617905759605/Two-Faced-Husband,-Have-Some-Decency! ) , Raw Link ( https://www.69shu.com/txt/19666.htm )
    (七公子③面瘫老公,早上好 ) Chu Zhaoyang and Gu Nian: No English translation , Raw Link ( https://www.myxs.net/m2635.htm )
    These three also do not have any English translation:
    四神集团①:首席总裁的逃妻 : ( https://www.myxs.net/m1248.htm )
    四神集团②·老婆: ( https://www.69shu.com/txt/25187.htm )
    男神投喂指南 ( https://www.69shu.com/txt/30472.htm )

For the other novel it is by different author but totally Recommended, it is refreshing from the typical CEO Novel, you are going to like it.
    Mr Fu, I Really Love You (Fu haian and Lin nuan) : English translation ( https://www.webnovel.com/book/12533781905794305 ) ,
    Raw Link: ( https://www.myxs.net/m3775.htm )

3. Lilly1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish you speed recovery and post always makes my day, Take care of yourself thanks for all the hard works:aww:

4. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnx><

Lilly1234 likes this.
  5. Lady Yuki

Lady Yuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Jucha

Jucha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, i really hope our spoilers giver gets better soon, and returns to give us more spoilers!!

7. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not done reading this yet but I can answer some questions if you guys have any. I would offer to help with the summaries but my laptop died a while ago and I haven’t replaced it yet. Just thinking of typing summaries on a mobile device makes me shudder

ETA: We’re reaching the point of the story (summary-wise) where the FL and ML will fade into the background for a while as the story shifts to focus more on Han Zhuoling and his love interest.

8. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who does the chase on han zhouling story and how the love intrested starts

9. Ginonymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Han Zhuoling chases after the make up artist Shi Xiaoya, who he meets again on the set of Survivor where she is a make up artist. Partway through filming, he mistakenly believes she is attempting to seduce him when she shows up at his tent door in the middle of the night and is furious.

It should be noted by this time, there is a long history of women showing up at his (hotel) door in an attempt to seduce him and that he has a somewhat friendly relationship with Shi Xiaoya. He has already run into an attempted seduction in the program as well. His original make up artist, Yuan Yina, disgusted him by trying to flirt with/ seduce him while doing his make up. He publicly demanded a new make up artist and specifically chose Shi Xiaoya (at the time, she was doing the make up of her close male friend who was also a contestant on the show...more specifically, she was just going to put eyeliner on him and from his angle, it looked as if they were going to kiss, a sight he finds irritating but isn’t sure why).

Anyway, Han Zhuoling is furious at this perceived attempted seduction by Shi Xiaoya who he thought highly of.
    He soon learns the director/program sent her, but not before he accuses her of attempting to seduce him, essentially calls her a liar (he didn’t believe her when she tried explaining why she was there), questioned her professionalism, and accidentally bruised her arm with his tight grip (though he only discovers the last part later). He feels guilty and she is, rightfully, angry with him.

Han Zhuoling apologizes and is initially stunned when she accepts it but then realizes she might have accepted his apology but she hasn’t forgiven him. It’s the last day of filming for that period and he has no idea how to gain her forgiveness and is bothered by this even after going back to the office. With some help/prodding from his (surprised but excited) assistant and driver, he decides to send her flowers in apology. Unfortunately he doesn’t quite grasp all of their hints as instead of bringing the flowers to her himself, he has his driver personally hand it to her and doesn’t allow the driver to leave until she reads the note they had to convince him to personally write her. The two are proud, thinking their boss has finally grown up but neither realize the love note they were trying to get him to write is literally just the words “I’m sorry” and his name. Anyway, Shi Xiaoya accepts the flowers but bc he isn’t convinced from her reaction (as conveyed back by his driver) that she believes he is sincere and has forgiven him, and due to some words from Han Zhuoli about being persistent (Han Zhuoli is talking about his pursuit of Lu Man...he also is somewhat amused that this older brother of his seems to have a crush on a girl but isn’t aware of his own feelings), decides he will send flowers and an apology note to her every day until she believes he is truly apologetic and forgives him.

Unfortunately, neither Han Zhuoling nor Shi Xiaoya are particularly quick on the uptake when it comes to emotional affairs...Han Zhuoling is ignorant to his own feelings and isn’t particularly good at expressing himself (his notes remain short and concise, and along the lines of “I’m sorry, please forgive me”) and Shi Xiaoya is just wondering why he keeps sending her flowers to apologize despite her saying she has forgiven him (though she continues to treat him with some distance when they do see each other) and why he has his poor driver personally deliver the bouquet and wait for her to read his note before leaving. Aren’t they being professional?

10. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

11. Ginonymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Crunchberry- Han Zhuoling’s chasing of Shi Xiaoya, even before he realizes that’s what he’s doing, is funny. For instance, to get her to stay near, he complains she didn’t color his lips on the final day (same day they fell out) and she thinks, “You made such a fuss about how you will never wear lip coloring the first day!” and changing his flight so that he would just happen to be on the same flight as Xiaoya (and that eyesore of a male friend of hers. She falls for his excuse about the shared flight just being coincidental and curses her rotten luck while her friend just thinks, “ssssuuuuuure it’s a coincidence.” Mind you, Han Zhuoling has a private plane.... Lu Man and Han Zhuoli (but more obviously Lu Man) ship the two though it doesn’t stop them from taking amusement at Zhuoling’s expense. And just like they did with Lu Man, the older Hans plot ways to meet Xiaoya. For her part, Xiaoya wonders how going to support Lu Man at an event turned into her having supper with the entire Han clan, sans Zhuoling’s father (who is still on the outs with the family and his wife) and Zhuofeng (who was accidentally left behind by all the older Hans and Lu Man and Han Zhuoli, presumably bc they thought he would get a ride from Han Zhuoling...that’s what they say anyway). Han Zhuoling purposely left his little brother behind because he could either be a good brother and let him tag along in the car to the restaurant or he could speed out the parking lot and get some extra time alone with Xiaoya who he has finally figured out his feelings for.

Han zhuofeng, watching his brother’s speeding car fade into the distance: “f***! I just went to the bathroom and they (the elders) left without me! Did he (Zhuoling) really not hear me shouting his name?!!”

meanwhile, in Zhuoling’s car,
    Xiaoya: “Did you hear something?”
    Zhuoling: “...no.” *checks in the mirror to make sure his little brother is no longer visible on this cold windy night*. “It’s probably just the wind...”
    Xiaoya: *checks and sees no one around* “You must be right. How odd, I thought I heard someone calling your name.”
    Zhuoling: “...”

hilariously, the elder Hans totally approve of Han Zhuoling leaving his brother behind so he could get some alone time with a girl.

12. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Truly, something awesome need to be said thrice.

13. Jucha

Jucha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dies hard from laughing.. would be fun if she got tricked in to marrying him using some kind of innocent excuses and she has no clue she really marry him before it was tooo latee omg sry got to much evil plan!!

couchpotato1929 likes this.
  14. Lilly1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Yuki likes this.
  15. crunchberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, that's hilarious. Mean, but hilarious. Thanks, had a good laugh.

16. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news - finally discharged from the hospital.
    Bad news - my home computer cant boot up after being inactive for 15 days :/ am still hobbling around with one bum leg. For those curious, my leg suffered what the docs call 'compartment syndrome' and this needed a surgery to relieve the pressure, and another to stitch it back up when the muscle swelling went down. hopefully i will get my computer sorted out soon.

17. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    These are what I have before I went to the hospital. Unfortunately I didn't get anything done while convalescing as I do not have a laptop or tablet and I basically spent days drooling at the hospital's local TV fare in boredom. I had my mobile phone but wifi was spotty and I didn't even get any reading done.

1416-1465

1416 – When Lu Dongliu heard of the agreement, he was completely dumbfounded. He had not expected Han Corp to agree to his proposal and to even provide the huge investment. He guessed it was because of his relationship with Lu Man, but even so the scale of the investment astounded him. He then set about looking for the guests and decided to try asking Han Corp’s Zhuoli and Zhuoling. Unexpectedly Zhuoling actually agreed. The show’s production began smoothly and filming would commence soon. Lu Dongliu called Lu Man. He said the show would be too strenuous for her and he knew she would be busy with the school exchange program (he does not know Lu Man was pregnant). He called to ask her to do the media blitz for the show. Since they would be the pioneers, it would cause copycats and imitators in the future and they need to prevent that.

1417 – Lu Man immediately agreed as it was also protecting Han Corp’s interests. Meanwhile, Shi Xiaoya had been resting lazily at home for a few days after being attached to a filming crew for three months. Her long, long sleep was interrupted by a phone call from her assistant Guo Yujie. Being a long-time helper, Guo knows what sort of work that Shi Xiaoya would not pass up.

1418 – Shi Xiaoya might be the consummate professional when working, but few know about her love for sleeping. Guo waited patiently for her to washup before informing her of a makeup job from DonghuaTV’s new variety show, ‘Survivor’. Shi Xiaoya was no stranger to being offered actual TV roles before but she had always declined even bit part cameos and only worked behind the scenes. She was already well known already and had plenty of internet followers. Guo went on to explain about the show’s outdoor premise and the need to take care of the guests’ looks even if they roll around in the mud. It would be a challenging job but the director promised that she wouldn’t need to follow around the guests and suffer.

1419 – Shi Xiaoya laughed, saying that was impossible to avoid as she had followed film crews to the mountains and seas previously. But she agreed and a delighted Lu Dongliu personally called to thank her and explain the first theme of the show: a deserted island. She only needs to follow the cameraman and give touchups during the breaks. Shi Xiaoya said it was no problem; she was used to difficult environments. The contract was sent over and once seeing clearly her specific duties as a makeup artist, she signed. A week later at her studio while she was editing a makeup video for her online followers, Doggy Qin Cris came to visit.

1420 – Cris said he was in ‘Survivor’ as well. Shi Xiaoya asked if such a show actually needed a costumer but Cris said he was there as a participant. He was a celebrity in his own right and had often been seen with popular actresses. Shi Xiaoya was doubtful since the show would be strenuous and Cris was quite lazy. Even now as they were talking, Cris chose to loaf on a sofa. Cris said he was joining because of her, what if she gets bullied by the female guests during the show? “Awww what a nice Doggy,” Shi Xiaoya praised. Before he left, Cris said Shi Xiaoya’s mother had again called to ask about her love life. He had answered that she was too busy. Shi Xiaoya said after her, it would be him next to be pestered by such questions. So, in order to save himself, he needs to cover for her. When ‘Survivor’ was ready to be filmed, Shi Xiaoya and Guo Yujie flew to Nanhai City in advance. >>The author reiterates that Shi Xiaoya and Doggy Qin are like siblings, no chance for a male-female relationship. Doggy Qin will not be an enemy of CEO Han Zhuoling<<

1421 – They went to Nanhai because the deserted island was near it. According to FL’s advertising plan, the publicity photos of Qin Zigou (Cris), Cheng He and Zhang Xiangyou had been released. Qin Zigou was a famous fashion designer, handsome and had plenty of fans. Cheng He was a well-known e-sports player who just led his team to win a world championship. He was also handsome with a lot of female fans. Zhang Xiangyou was a rising male idol star; his hiring price was relatively low because he’s still quite new and therefore brought value. The other 9 participants had yet to be disclosed. Lu Man had planned for Han Zhuoling to be revealed last. Cris, Zhang Shuidong, Lin Yantao, Liu Chuanhui and Zhang Jian were the first six guests. Due to scheduling, not everyone could gather at the same time. Shi Xiaoya, Cris and their assistants went to eat the local delicacies. Later Cris said their makeup team should be assigned to him, it would be an easy enough job because he already looked so good. Shi Xiaoya said she would follow the producer’s arrangement. She was looking forward to a challenge and it would be no fun at all to work with Cris who doesn’t need much work, and told him not to make such a request. He agreed. As they were walking back to the hotel, there was a black luxury car at the entrance. The door opened and out came Han Zhuoling. Shi Xiaoya saw him and immediately felt petrified as the ambient temperature dropped 10 degrees. Han Zhuoling also saw her and was slightly surprised. He did not expect to see her and could not help but think back to the talk at the Han family house.

1422 – His mother Lin Liye had asked him whose faces he could remember besides those of family, and at the time the face of Shi Xiaoya flashed through his mind. It was very strange for him to remember not only her face but also her name. Then he noticed Cris who was beside him and saw their closeness. A bit too close. Cris was the first to greet him, even though his heart felt pained by Mr. Han’s gaze. He subconsciously stepped away from Shi Xiaoya and he felt the pressure began to lessen. What the heck is this? Meanwhile, Shi Xiaoya also greeted him and he acknowledged her with a slight nod. He remembered the list of guests on ‘Survivor’ and Cris was on the show, so what was Shi Xiaoya doing here? His face still stoic and cold, he walked into the hotel. Cris and Shi Xiaoya followed. He whispered that it felt like they were following an elder brother. They entered the elevator together and Zhuoling asked if they were in the show. Cris said he was, while she was there as a makeup artist. When Cris asked, Zhuoling said that he too was a guest of the show. They were stunned that he would participate and Zhuoling could only think that it was all because he was single. Zhuoling then casually remarked that the two of them seem very close. Cris laughed and said he only joined the show because he heard Shi Xiaoya was working on it. She may be famous, but she’s also clumsy and easy to get bullied. Shi Xiaoya was aggrieved and demanded to know who said she was easily bullied. “Look at you, how can you deny it?” Cris scoffed.

1423 – The two of them bickered and Shi Xiaoya felt a chill from Han Zhuoling. Where did this gust of wind come from when they are in an elevator? She actually asked Cris if it was cold, but Cris said it was all normal. Shi Xiaoya insisted, saying Nanhai was not a very big city and the hotel they were in was picked for convenience, maybe there are… (implying it might haunted). Cris said she and Guo Yujie were surrounded by men, what was there to fear? Shi Xiaoya: “It’s precisely there are a lot of people that makes it scary. What if suddenly there is another person extra?” Shi Xiaoya suddenly felt Han Zhuoling to be very manly and unknowingly crept a little closer for protection. Zhuoling on the other hand saw that she didn’t even know what she was doing, and he closed the distance slightly. Meanwhile, Cris was also affected by Shi Xiaoya’s superstitious thought and looked to his own assistant for safety. She decided to scare him: “Why don’t you count how many people are here now, do you dare?” Zhuoling saw how scared Cris was and said: “Six people. Not more, not less.” Shi Xiaoya pretended to think for a moment: “Really? But why did I count seven?” Cris was shocked and scolded her for her nonsense. Zhuoling was bemused and Shi Xiaoya saw his faint smile and forgotten her fears for a moment. Ah, it was good he doesn’t smile often, otherwise who could bear it! Zhuoling then said: “There seems to be one more. Right behind you.”

1424 – Shi Xiaoya shrieked for her mother and unknowingly dove into his arms with her eyes closed. Zhuoling and Cris were speechless. Cris thought this was actually more frightening than any ghost and did not dare to look at Zhuoling’s face. Zhuoling was a little embarrassed… this was the first time he had been embraced like this. “I lied,” he said stiffly. Shi Xiaoya realized what she had done and quickly let go, subconsciously leaning towards Cris. Han Zhuoling felt blackened and dragged her back and told her to stand up. Shi Xiaoya reacted like being ordered by a teacher and stood straight. Han Zhuoling felt pleased that she was no longer going towards Cris and released his hold on her wrist. Shi Xiaoya felt a little hot from his touch and kept her head low. Zhuoling was again bemused. Cris and Guo Yujie were still frightened at Shi Xiaoya’s boldness in hugging Han Zhuoling. Thankfully the elevator doors opened at this time, and when Zhuoling asked; Guo finally remembered to pull Xiaoya out. Cris could not resist telling her to drink some fish oil and recover some brain cells. Xiaoya was annoyed but managed to bid Mr. Han farewell before fleeing. She did not want to see him again after being so rude and shameful. Back in the elevator, Han Zhuoling and Cris made some small talk about the room arrangements for the staff and guests. Cris suddenly felt Zhuoling was in a good mood.

1425 – The elevator stopped again and Cris let Zhuoling exit first before following him, once more feeling as if Zhuoling was like his elder brother. They did not exchange words until Cris reached his room and said goodnight. In her own room, Shi Xiaoya was in the shower, her mind still preoccupied with the image of Han Zhuoling. She thought she was dead for sure. She and Guo Yujie were preparing to sleep when they were suddenly called by Lu Dongliu to be given their briefs. They changed out of their pajamas and went bare-faced to the meeting, only to discover a room full of the cameramen and producers. The makeup group had 3 men and 3 women. Shi Xiaoya did not expect to meet Yuan Yina there. Yuan was her rival, they had competed to be the disciple of a famous mentor Liu Jingping. Yuan had been defeated but found another teacher of equal skill and they had continued to be rivals since, with Shi Xiaoya having the upperhand. The two were the most famous of the makeup group. One of the women Hong Qiaoxian gushed at the opportunity to work with them. Yuan Yina chided Shi Xiaoya for coming to the meeting bare-faced. Shi Xiaoya smiled and said she was already preparing to sleep. One of the men Ling Xiaoen said Xiaoya looked nice even without makeup. If the clients had her beautiful skin condition, they as makeup artists would have an easy time.

1426 – Yuan Yina and Shi Xiaoya traded barbs awhile until Hong Qiaoxian quickly changed the topic to Han Zhuoling. It was unexpected for the program to cast such a powerful person. Yuan Yina asked how the makeup be assigned and managed say that she was merely curious when someone joked that she wanted CEO Han Zhuoling. But it was obvious that Yuan Yina was ambitious and wanted it. Hong Qiaoxian on the other hand was nervous, saying he was too fearsome. Shi Xiaoya privately agreed. Lu Dongliu and Chi Xingrui arrived and apologized for the late hour, but could only hold the meeting at this late hour because shooting would begin very early in the morning. Yuan Yina was surprised but Lu said this was to show the private sides of the guests. There would be a lottery system for the makeup team for their assignment and Yuan Yina boldly went first to pick. To her disappointment, it was Zhang Shuidong, a married man and notoriously serious.

1427 – Anyone who would be frivolous with him would be frozen out immediately and Yuan Yina knew there was no way to develop things with him. Shi Xiaoya went next and received Qin Zigou (Cris). She raised an eyebrow, she expected a challenge but got a dog instead. Next was Hong Qiaoxian who prayed fervently but was crestfallen when she pulled Han Zhuoling. They laughed at her luck, but Hong Qiaoxian was really worried and when Yuan Yina offered to swap, she immediately agreed. Yuan asked Lu Dongliu for permission and he said it was all up to them and so the swap was done. The assignments done, they went back to their rooms. Guo Yujie complained that Yuan’s desire was too obvious, and she looked forward to see how Han Zhuoling would treat her. Shi Xiaoya was curious as well, wondering how Yuan was so bold and if Han would accept the advances of someone as beautiful as Yuan.

1428 – Despite the sordid affair of his ex-wife, Han Zhuoling was indeed a very desirable man with plenty of admirers. But Shi Xiaoya thought it would not be Yuan Yina who would land him. She never liked her: too calculating, too ambitious and too competitive. She drifted into sleep not wanting to see Yuan Yina’s proud face. She dreamed of Yuan Yina doing Han Zhuoling’s makeup and touching his face. He even smiled back at her, and Yuan Yina even sat on his lap. Their faces got closer and closer… and Shi Xiaoya actually shouted angrily and ran to stop them. The dream changed and it was her who was in his lap. Yuan Yina had disappeared, and all she could see was Han Zhuoling’s tall figure and his cool and handsome face. He leaned in closer and she did not dare to move… Then she was rudely interrupted by Guo who woke her up to get ready for work. The assistant asked what sort of dream she was having since her face was red. Xiaoya was embarrassed, why was she having such dreams about Han Zhuoling? This is Yuan Yina’s fault! Guo continued to urge her to get ready, saying it was lucky she was assigned to Cris. If she was working with Han Zhuoling, she would be scolded for being late. Xiaoya mumbled that it won’t be troublesome and Guo demanded to know what makes her so confident. Xiaoya hastily covered it up saying that even if she was assigned to him, Yuan would seize it anyway. Guo agreed and Shi Xiaoya quickly washed up.

1429 – She only used light makeup as it would be a hot and humid climate. She put on her professional face and went to the small conference room that had been converted into a studio for the filming. Lu Dongliu’s assistant Xiao Zhao apologized for the modest breakfast but she did not mind it. Yuan Yina was the last to join and contrary to everyone else who put on light makeup, she was prepared to the nines with full makeup and dressed in tight t-shirt and jeans that showed off her curves that threatened to spill out at any time. The three male makeup artists could not help but swivel their eyes towards her chest. Guo poked Shi Xiaoya knowingly but was told to finish eating quickly. Guo agreed, better to finish eating fast as there would be plenty to watch later.

1430 – Shi Xiaoya did not mean that at all, but seeing how Yuan Yina was eating daintily to avoid messing up her lipstick. It made her think that Yuan was also a guest. Upstairs, the guests were being woken up rudely and unexpectedly by the camera crew. Lin Yantao was still in bed when the cameramen entered his room and thrust the lens at his face. It was still 5am. Lin Yantao then led the crew to Cris’s room, from there they went to Zhang Jian, Liu Chuanhui and Zhang Shuidong in turn. Zhang wiped his face on bed and joked that it was lucky that he did not have the habit of sleeping naked. The guests bantered among themselves about the unusual filming. “Who’s next?” Zhang asked. “Seems to be CEO Han Zhuoling,” Cris said. Zhang Jian: “…I am hungry, can I go eat first?” Cris: “Me too!” Lin: “And me!” Lu Dongliu laughed at them and said how the others were calm. Liu: “Someone said something eating?” Zhang Shuidong: “I need to do my makeup first.” Cris: “I can go with Zhang Jian first, we’re young and scared. But brother Zhang and Liu, you two are actors! How can you runaway with us and affect your movies?” Zhang Shuidong: “It’s not running away!... Well, I want to run away. So what if I’m a Film Emperor. I’m still just a man! Who the heck dares to wake up CEO Han this early?”

1431 – Cris pointed at Lu Dongliu: “Director Lu dares. He brought a bunch of people with him so early. It’s better for us to go eat while he and the cameras go film.” They bantered a bit more but finally moved to Han Zhuoling’s door as a group. “Who’s opening the door?” Zhang Shuidong asked and everyone turned to look at Lu Dongliu. They joked seeing how his hand was trembling while doing so. The door suddenly opened and standing at the doorway fully dressed and ready was Han Zhuoling. “Are you always this early?” Lu Dongliu asked and Han Zhuoling said it was his habit. Ah, of course, someone as rich and powerful in business as he was would be awake at 4 or 5 in the morning… The recording was then paused and Lu said they should have some breakfast. It was not provided by the hotel as it was too early. They would resume filming after eating and makeup. Meanwhile Zhang Jian whispered to Cris and Liu, saying how they had loss out by being filmed in a messy state while CEO Han was completely prepared. Chi Xingrui overheard them and confirmed that it was all spontaneous and they really did not warn CEO Han in advance.

(For those interested in such banter and filming, I highly suggest watching the Korean variety show Running Man which began in 2010. It started as outdoor variety show but eventually became more indoor mini-games due to the cast becoming older. The ‘morning filming’ made it obvious that the show would be something like the earlier episodes 50-ish. Look for the ones guest-starring Choi Min Soo. You can find Youtube subbed clips to get a feel, but many fans do feel that the later years the show had become less exciting and stale.)

1432 – Chi continued to reassure them that CEO Han was just as in the dark as the rest of the cast. Liu smiled and whispered that Zhuoling’s workaholic reputation is well known. When Zhuoling and the rest entered the meeting room, Shi Xiaoya made an excuse to hurry up eating to leave. She stuffed some food into her mouth, causing her to look like a hamster to Zhuoling. She caughed when she saw Zhuoling watching her, wondering why the CEO seem to catch the most embarrassing parts of her. Guo patted her back and gave her some soy milk to wash the food down. Seeing that she was being taken care of, Cris did not immediately go over to show his concern as it might cause misunderstanding and problems for her.

1433 – Still, their good friendship was public knowledge. Cris smirked, saying she was eating a lot. She glared back saying she didn’t want the food to go to waste and passed out her remaining dumplings to him. Cris naturally ate it, while Zhuoling became moody as he saw this from a distance. The guests began to eat and Shi Xiaoya could not help but sneak some looks at him. His movements were with natural grace and elegance, unliked the fake and clownish Yuan Yina. After the meal, the makeup artists introduced each other to their respective charge. Shi Xiaoya did not give Cris any face and said she was working with him, even though she had wanted a challenge. Cris was surprised and shot back that he looks good even without makeup. This was heard by Han Zhuoling. Once he had finished eating. Yuan Yina came over to coyly introduce herself and gave him her best smile.

1434 – Han Zhuoling could not help but look over towards Cris. Shi Xiaoya had already started work. His eyes narrowed because she was even using her fingers to touch Cris’s face. Zhuoling then shifted position to distract Yuan from seeing what he was seeing and told her to continue. Zhuoling did not enjoy the touches from Yuan, it was completely different from the time Shi Xiaoya had done the same to him. He felt uncomfortable being touched by Yuan, even as she praised his skin condition and his ‘very pretty nose’. Yuan was truly enamoured with his face. Zhuoling suddenly stood up and the loud noise from pushing his chair back caused Lu Dongliu to come over to ask if something was wrong. But Shi Xiaoya continued working on Cris, completely unaffected by the noise. “I want to change the makeup artist,” Han Zhuoling said with a darkening face. Lu Dongliu was surprised and asked what happened. Zhuoling: “She is sexually harassing.” Pfft, the others went. CEO Han the big man was being sexually harassed by the makeup artist! Well, it was certainly believable in his case!

1435 – Yuan flushed with shame and anger. Yes, she was being obvious, but did he need to throw her face in public? She would lose her reputation and her career would be affected. She would attract the wrong sort of customers who would want to take advantage of her. Lu Dongliu then asked for someone to take over. At this point Shi Xiaoya was bent over and drawing eyeliner on Cris’s face, it looked like they were kissing. Han Zhuoling suddenly felt annoyed, remembering how she was seated with Cris during the film festival. “Just let her,” he said, pointing at Shi Xiaoya. Everyone had expected him to pick a male artist to avoid a repeat of the incident. Yuan was especially angry at being replaced by Shi Xiaoya. Was he not afraid of being harassed by Shi Xiaoya? Shi Xiaoya was too engrossed in her work to notice, until she realized something was wrong. She looked up to see everyone was looking at her. Lu Dongliu was exasperated at the situation because Cris was also a top star and from the influential Qin family. He asked if he was willing change Shi Xiaoya with Yuan Yina. Shi Xiaoya herself was reluctant. She wanted a challenge, but not a boss fight against Han Zhuoling!

1436 – Cris looked her and then at Zhuoling. The CEO had rejected Yuan Yina but did not react badly when Shi Xiaoya hugged him. Cris chuckled, finding the situation amusing. Cris said he would agree to the change… but he didn’t want Yuan Yina. What if she sexually harasses him? Yuan was furious, thinking that Cris wanted to sabotage her chances with CEO Han. Zhang Shuidong wanted to end any possible drama then chipped in to say that he was satisfied with his current makeup, and the other guests hurriedly echoed the same and not wanting to change. No reason was given but everyone knew why; nobody wanted a scandal with Yuan Yina. Lu Dongliu then suggested a backup makeup artist that was with the production crew and Cris agreed. He was willing to take a production crew makeup artist over Yuan Yina.

1437 – This caused Yuan Yina to be out of a job at the filming as nobody wanted her. She continued to protest but Han Zhuoling bluntly told Lu Dongliu to get rid of her, saying that the show had already enough makeup artists. Yuan Yina could only withdraw with utmost reluctance. Shi Xiaoya then re-did Han Zhuoling’s makeup. He remembered how repulsed he was by Yuan Yina’s touch earlier.

1438 – But he felt much more comfortable feeling Shi Xiaoya’s fingers dance on his face. He could see that she was thoroughly being professional. While doing his eyeliner, Shi Xiaoya could see he was in a good mood and nearly drowned herself in the pools of his eyes. Han Zhuoling noticed she was doing her job as far back as possible compared to the other makeup artists and this made him slightly unhappy. He asked, “You’re so far, aren’t you afraid of poking my eye?” She explained professionally that she won’t as she was very experienced, not expecting him to be afraid of such a thing. He slightly snorted and it caused Shi Xiaoya to nearly poke him.

1439 – “…How many years of experience did you say you had? Won’t poke me? What happened just now?” he asked. “…I was scared by you,” Shi Xiaoya said honestly. Han Zhuoling said he still wanted to be able to see with his eyes and so Shi Xiaoya got serious and got closer to do the job properly. He could see her cutely focused face, felt her feather-like breath and smell her body’s natural aroma. It was completely different than Yuan Yina’s perfume-drenched smell that caused him to hold his breath. Han Zhuoling eventually realized that he was actually sniffing at Shi Xiaoya and scolded himself. The sudden harsh look on his face made Shi Xiaoya thought she had done something wrong, quickly holding up a mirror for him to check. He told her to continue. At this point Yuan Yina returned and saw just how close Shi Xiaoya was to Han Zhuoling. Yuan remembered how she had just touched his face and was immediately accused of sexual harassment.

1440 – Yet he was there sitting still as Shi Xiaoya were close enough to kiss. Yuan Yina stewed with anger as she saw how intimate they were. Han Zhuoling meanwhile noticed Shi Xiaoya’s lips. He leaned forward and Shi Xiaoya was shocked. She drew back and hit the dressing table, but Zhuoling merely reached out for his soy milk drink on the table to take a sip before telling her to continue. She then took out a lipstick pen and explained about it when he asked. She demonstrated the color by swiping it on the back of her pale hand. He complained that the shade was too red. Shi Xiaoya was not about to indirectly boast that it was just because her skin tone was pale and instead said it would look good on camera and was normal practice. “My lips are very healthy,” he insisted and Shi Xiaoya admitted that they did look good and did not go through with it and only use a lip balm. Han Zhuoling was very pleased with her work, seeing how the eyeliners on the other stars were obvious but the one drawn on him by her looked natural. The cast then prepared to leave. Cris asked Shi Xiaoya to re-do his eyeliner which was too obvious and she quickly did a touch-up. He was happy with the result, but then the assistant Guo Yujie asked, “Why did it suddenly get cold?”

1441 – Cris said there are no ghosts in daytime. Shi Xiaoya rebuked him but she too felt it to be a little cold. But then a group of people dressed in black burst into the room and they grabbed the guests to forcibly escort them away. Everyone including Shi Xiaoya was puzzled as the show’s direction was a complete secret. The stars were of course shocked at being ‘captured’… except for Han Zhuoling because the men in black were afraid to approach him. He actually asked, “Shouldn’t you be catching me?” Egged on by Lu Dongliu over their earpieces, the men offered apologies before taking the CEO into ‘custody’. The difference in treatment was obvious. Shi Xiaoya watched as the six stars were bundled into separate cars and blindfolded. She then joined the production crew on a boat to the deserted island. The cast were divided, some were sent by boats and others by helicopters. Being blindfolded, the cast were flustered and did not know what was happening… except for Zhuoling who immediately recognized he was on a helicopter.

1442 – The cast were split up into six different landing points. Shi Xiaoya of course following the crew assigned to Zhuoling (a cameraman, a PD production director and herself). She could hear the director telling the camera that the six stars would have to seek out clues to find out where they were going. The winner would the one who found the final clue, and a scoring system would determine the rankings. Zhuoling walked around and noticed disturbed soil and dug out a small box and found a knife and a piece of paper with a math problem. Shi Xiaoya took one glance and thought it was too difficult… only for Zhuoling to solve it after writing on the sand with a branch. Zhuoling eventually decrypted it and headed north. Shi Xiaoya could not help but ask about the knife, and he guessed that it was for survival such as gathering food or for protection. Shi Xiaoya was doubtful, how much danger would there be with so many people in the show? Han Zhuoling wondered if he needed to stay overnight on the island.

1443 – Shi Xiaoya was numb to the idea, but Zhuoling said it was very likely according to the current situation. Maybe the next clue is to find a place to sleep. But she’s part of the production crew and so she would be taken care off. He had actually seen the crew moving some tents into the car just before he was blindfolded. Han Zhuoling suddenly told her not to move. The cameraman wanted to turn but froze when he repeated the order. Shi Xiaoya could not see but the PD and cameraman did: there was a small snake on the tree near her. They did not know if it was poisonous. Shi Xiaoya stood still and had gone white with fear. She tried to calm herself down and asked to know what was happening, she preferred to know.

1444 – Han Zhuoling did not answer but swept Shi Xiaoya into his arms while throwing the knife. It nailed the snake into the tree. The PD and cameraman’s mouths dropped open at his quick move. Shi Xiaoya finally saw that it was a snake but Zhuoling then comforted her. Embarrassed, she tried to step away from but her knees were wobbly. Luckily, Han Zhuoling managed to catch her and so she again ended up in his arms. Eventually she managed to squeek out that she was ok. Zhuoling released her and went to check on the snake. He declared that it wasn’t poisonous: Do you eat snake meat? She immediately rejected it. Zhuoling retrieved the knife and the snake fell from the tree. Shi Xiaoya remembered that as a child she had seen a bottle of wine infused with a complete snake inside.

1445 – It had caused her nightmares and thereafter snakes made her uncomfortable. Zhuoling then guessed that next clues would be about dinner. The PD begged for him to stop talking, otherwise the audience would accuse them of leaking the show’s contents to him in advance. Zhuoling smirked and Shi Xiaoya laughed. They continued to move, but Shi Xiaoya was curious about where the next clue was. Zhuoling laughed and told her to look at the camera. The clues must be hidden in places where it was safe for them to film. The PD urgently reported back to Lu Dongliu that Zhuoling was essentially spoiling the show. They had worked had to make this ‘hard mode’ but Zhuoling made it all look like ‘easy mode’. They would be accused of making it easy for him. The first episode hasn’t even been done yet but Lu Dongliu knew he had to do damage control. He would have to call Lu Man that night. Back on the island, Zhuoling soon found the second clue. He found a backpack filled with equipment, food and water. “Look at this. The next clue should be a tent,” he said. Shi Xiaoya and the PD were speechless. Please stop talking. In the past the PD had dealt with shy and awkward guests and had to chat them up to make them feel relaxed. Sometimes giving them questions to lighten up the mood. But for the first time the PD really hoped that the guest would keep quiet, otherwise he would spoil the entire show.

1446 – Zhuoling really did found the tent quickly. Shi Xiaoya looked at the stunned PD with pity. With their help, Zhuoling set up the tent and then gathered branches to make a fire. Shi Xiaoya reflected that the Han family was really capable despite having assistants and servants around them. Zhuoling then frowned and said that he would not cook. Shi Xiaoya commented that she was wondering if there was nothing he could not do but hastily covered her mouth. He explained that he often worked late and did not eat at home and never even thought of cooking for himself. Shi Xiaoya offered to guide him and with her help, managed to make some instant noodles with luncheon meat from the supplies he had found. She was very tempted… until the PD beckoned her over with some self-heating hotpot packages. Zhuoling could not help but compare the difference. The PD finally having something to crow over Zhuoling said that they had prepared different ingredients for each guest with varying degree of quality and difficulty. The one Zhuoling found was an average backpack.

1447 – Since the staff was not part of the show, obviously they did not need to ‘live off the land’. The PD had of course brought Shi Xiaoya’s share and soon the smell of hotpot filled the air and overwhelming the instant noodles. Zhuoling suddenly lost interest in his noodles, fiddling with the pot as it continued to boil. Shi Xiaoya suddenly felt guilty to let the serious and handsome CEO eat just instant noodles. She secretly hid her bowl of hotpot, bearing with the heat that radiated through the plastic and moved slowly like a crab to avoid the camera. She whispered for him to take the hotpot. Zhuoling who had noticed her movement but only paid attention to her face only just realize that she had been holding the hot bowl all this while. When he saw her pale fingers were red, he became concerned because a makeup artist depended on one’s fingers. She reassured him by pinching her own ears to cool the fingers down. “Don’t do it again,” he said, remembering how red her fingers were.

1448 – Shi Xiaoya was a little crestfallen, thinking that he was displeased; maybe he felt he was being mocked by the offer of hotpot. When she reached to take it back… Zhuoling: “What are you doing?” “To take it back, of course.” He dumped half of the hotpot contents into his bowl. “I meant don’t hurt yourself holding hot stuff, not that I don’t want to eat it,” Zhuoling said. Shi Xiaoya stared at him. After a long moment, she said: “I only wanted to give you a taste.” The unasked question: ‘How could you take so much?’ Zhuoling finally realized she only wanted to give him a little. Haha, what a generous girl. He then fished out half of the instant noodles and some pieces of luncheon meat and gave her. “Half and half exchange with you,” he said. They ate well since they only had some energy bars during the day off-camera. Suddenly they were joined by Cris and Lin Yantao. They found their bags, but no tent.

1449 – The newcomers saw how Zhuoling already had a tent and dinner set up. Lin Yantao asked if he brought his own tent, Zhuoling said he found it on the island following the clues. Lin Yantao turned to ask his PD to confirm that they really need to sleep in a tent that night. Cris immediately took out his second clue and asked Zhuoling to help. Lin Yantao was annoyed that Cris had stolen a march on him and the two bickered with Lin using Cris’s taboo nickname. “You can’t be the only one getting help!” he insisted and took out his own clues to show Zhuoling. Zhuoling easily solved the problems for them, leaving them in disbelief. Zhuoling: “Is this difficult?” The two decided to eat first before going to look for their tents. They pooled their meager supplies together and Lin cooked. But Cris could not help but smell Zhuoling’s instant noodles and hot pot mix. He scooted over to Shi Xiaoya to ask if there was any left.

1450 – The PD smiled and said it was only for the staff. Cris poked Shi Xiaoya, “On account of our relationship, give me some and I’ll give you some face in the future.” Shi Xiaoya only had half of the hotpot remaining after ‘exchanging’ with Zhuoling, but she didn’t mind. From his spot, Zhuoling could not hear what they were talking but he could see that they were very close and this made him unhappy. Hey, she’s giving him the noodles that Zhuoling made! He stood up and quickly went to interrupt them, rudely pushing Cris aside. The PDs were stunned but continued to film. Before Shi Xiaoya could register what was going on, he smoothly took her pot, used a pair of chopsticks to prevent the meat inside from falling and poured out some soup into Cris’s bowl. He then gave back the hotpot to Shi Xiaoya. “There, that should be enough for you,” he said to Cris. Cris: ‘But I wanted the meat, not soup…’ He looked plaintively at Shi Xiaoya but when one look at Han Zhuoling was enough to stop her from moving. She did not know why she was so afraid of him. Cris on the other hand saw how silly she was becoming around Han Zhuoli. He snorted and took the bowl of soup back to his spot with Lin. This was all seen by the PDs, making them wonder if there’s something going on…

1451 – Lin Yantao also had witnessed what had happened, but accepted the soup when Cris said it was for extra flavoring for their meal. They ate and then went to look for their tents and came back two hours later to pitch beside Zhuoling. Shi Xiaoya went to help and this of course provoked him to give them a hand too. Meanwhile, the staff had those automatic pop-up tents. Lin Yantao had been in many programs but he was aggrieved to see the staff having such luxuries when he had instant noodles and an old-fashioned tent. Cris complained and the PDs laughed, finally having something to be happy about after the way Zhuoling had ruined their plans. They prepared to turn in for the night and Shi Xiaoya went to wash off her makeup. On her way back she came across Zhuoling and was embarrassed to be seen bare-faced by him.

1452 – Zhuoling saw that she was beautiful. Her natural lips were pink and did not need lipstick, and even without makeup her complexion was flawless. The remaining droplets of water on her face made her look tender and soft. He had to hide his hands behind his back and clenched his fingers so as to restrain himself. They exchanged some greetings before Shi Xiaoya hurried away, leaving a lingering scent of the sea as she passed him by. How did she do it, there was no shower on the island. He found himself wondering such questions about women for the first time. Back in her own tent and lying down after applying a facial mask, she began to play with her phone when she received a message from Cris. The guests were given sponsorship phones for the filming but when the cameras were off, their personal phones were returned. Cris demanded to know what had happened with her and Han Zhuoling. She did not know what he meant but he insisted there was something going on. The two were close enough to ask such frank questions. Shi Xiaoya thought Cris meant she had offended the CEO. Cris scolded her cluelessness and said Zhuoling had favoured her since the morning incident with Yuan Yina.

1453 – “Wasn’t that because Yuan Yina had ulterior motives?” But Cris was not about to let her go so easily, there was too much pink (mushy stuff): “I don’t know how your filming went so I can’t comment. But during dinner you saw how petty he was, not allowing you to give me any but just the soup.” Shi Xiaoya was tongue-tied, finding the idea completely alien to her. This is CEO Han Zhuoling we’re talking about, how to imagine anything but a competent and uncommon woman being intimate with him? “There’s nothing between us!” she replied hotly, but Cris said things were too obviously greasy between them. “Nonsense, I’m going to sleep!” “Alright, if you don’t believe me, use your own eyes and pay attention later,” Cris wrote. She had a restless sleep and was woken up later by the PD to give Zhuoling some makeup before resuming filming. The PD said they had prepared a special surprise for him after the monkey wrench he had thrown into their plans. She wanted to change her clothes but the PD said there would be too little time. They only had 20 minutes, only 10 of which for makeup. Besides, Shi Xiaoya looked good as she is.

1454 – Shi Xiaoya could only agree and so went to work still bare-faced and in her pajamas. She went to Han Zhuoling’s tent where he was surprisingly still asleep. She called to him from outside his tent and Zhuoling somehow thought she was like one of those skanks attempting to sneak into his bed since it was still so early. He was both disappointed and furious by his thought, and when he angrily opened his tent to see the bed-tussled Shi Xiaoya it only made him angrier. When she entered the tent he quickly pulled her in and closed it again. Somehow she ended in his arms. When he told her to have some self-respect, she became bewildered and annoyed at his behaviour. Zhuoling went on to say that he had experienced many women who came knocking at his door at the middle of the night, but seeing one who couldn’t even wait to change out of her pajamas was the first. Wasn’t she worried when there are so many other guests and staff around? He was truly disappointed in her.

1455 – The mere idea that she could have done this to other men made him grow angrier. He tossed her to the ground and pressed her, asking if she came because of stimulation, or if she had some other purpose. Shi Xiaoya’s eyes widened realizing that was how he had thought of her. She felt contempt for him, all the good will he had despite his cold face were gone. Shi Xiaoya said she was there to do his makeup. He did not believe it, and she sneered saying that the PDs wanted to increase the show’s difficulty. Zhuoling still doubted it and held on to her wrist even as she struggled and demanded to be freed. Their close proximity made Zhuoling order her not to move. She bit down on his shoulder but he didn’t really feel pain. A passing PD called from outside the tent, reminding Shi Xiaoya that she only had five minutes left to work on CEO Han. Zhuoling realized his mistake and let her go. Shi Xiaoya stormed out of the tent and only then that Zhuoling saw that she was indeed carrying a makeup case.

1456 – The PD thought she was done, but Shi Xiaoya said she needed to be replaced. The PD thought she was ill, but Zhuoling then emerged from the tent to refuse a replacement. The PD could only ask her to finish up and discuss later as they were pressed for time. The PD gave her a flashlight to help. Shi Xiaoya and Zhuoling re-entered the tent, but this time she left the entrance open. “I am sorry,” Zhuoling said unexpectedly. Shi Xiaoya continued to do his makeup, her hand slightly shaking from pain because he had grabbed her wrist earlier. She stonily did his makeup before saying “It is alright.” He thought she had forgiven him, only to hear her say: “CEO Han had often encountered such things and would think all women are the same.” She continued to ignore his words, feeling foolish for thinking about getting along with the CEO all this time. A five minute make-up job was done in just a minute.

1457 – But Zhuoling had paid attention to what she had done before and questioned her when she skipped some steps this time. He asked why she did not explain and she thought he was referring to the misunderstanding, only for him to say that previously she would explain every step of the makeup process. She curtly said they are in rush, but as a professional she would be able to do what the PDs had asked. After announcing that she was done, she turned to leave. But Zhuoling told her to wait and pointed at his mouth: “What about lipstick?”

1458 – In order to get her to stay, he was even willing to put on lipstick! Shi Xiaoya: “The camera is going to film someone who is just waking up. Who would be wearing lipstick?” She left the tent, leaving Zhuoling feeling forlorn and uncomfortable. The previous two times she did his makeup, she would explain every step of the process. He had grown fond of hearing her voice. The PD then told her to rest as she won’t be needed until later. Only Cris realized something was wrong and he went to check on her. Shi Xiaoya almost spilled the beans and instead said they could talk after the show.

1459 – From his tent, Zhuoling could see the concern on Cris’s face and the way Shi Xiaoya had relaxed afterwards. It seemed his own apologies would be useless and he could only look at her from a distance. Even the PD felt something was wrong with him as he was given a small camera to be hung inside the tent. In her own tent, Shi Xiaoya couldn’t sleep. She changed out of her pajamas and instead went to wash up. While doing so, she remembered Han Zhuoling’s words. He was disappointed in her, but she was disappointed with him too. She went back to bed but could not help tearing up in anguish. Later in the day the PD called for her. The three guests looked as if they had been through the wringer and looked worse for wear. Lu Dongliu reminded them that there was one last clue, and the first person who got it could return to the hotel to rest.

1460 – Cris and Zhang Jian immediately rushed out, followed by their tired camera crew. Only Zhuoling did not move… because he was not able to find anything that day. Instead he went over to Shi Xiaoya to ask for makeup. She declined saying it was necessary. He advanced… and she retreated. The director looked on as if watching a play, wondering at their development. Eventually Zhuoling asked for lipstick and she gave in. But because he was so tall, she was not quite able to reach his lips. Maybe she should draw lines from his eyes to his lips like a clown…

1461 – Zhuoling stood still and played dumb when it was obvious she needed him to lower slightly. He was doing this because he wanted to hear her speak. One refused to move, the other refused to talk. Eventually he broke first and bent down, lowering his face closer. The distance became awkward and she could see into his eyes. She could finally hold his face and do his lipstick, even though she was becoming distracted. So was Zhuoling; he had been disgusted with Yuan Yina before but when Shi Xiaoya used her fingertips to apply the final touches, his mind was in a whirlwind. When she drew back, he suddenly grabbed hold of her wrist without thinking. She drew a breath in pain and he quickly let go, seeing the bruises on her wrist. He asked when she got injured… only to remember that he must have caused it earlier in his tent.

1462 – Han Zhuoling then imperiously called for a medical help from the director. A doctor who was stationed with the production crew came over and was ordered to give Shi Xiaoya some treatment. Both the director and the doctor had obeyed without thinking. Shi Xiaoya refused but Zhuoling held on to her wrist, gently telling her he would let her go after applying the medicine. “What people would use medicine for a little bruise?” Shi Xiaoya asked coldly. “I don’t care about other people. As long as I want to, it will be done,” Zhuoling replied. “Just because you’re CEO Han?” Shi Xiaoya snarled. The director looked on, feeling as if he was watching a drama. Zhuoling grabbed the ointment from the doctor and applied it himself, ignoring her when she said she could do it on her own.

1463 – The director could only wait until the CEO was satisfied with applying the medicine before asking if they could continue with the filming. We’re asking you to star in a show, not to fall in love! Zhuoling agreed and when the camera rolled, the PD asked about his condition since he was behind Cris. Zhuoling turned to say to Shi Xiaoya: “Even with the clue, one might not win.” The PD egged him and Zhuoling said the clue must be a last minute addition after the production crew’s emergency meeting last night. That means just using the third clue would be enough to solve the problem and the lastly added fourth one was not needed to reach the final area. Zhuoling said he had already solved it. Unfortunately Shi Xiaoya continued to ignore him. He sullenly went to the final mission room but was confronted by a gatekeeper who asked for a token which would be from the final clue. “Don’t have it,” Zhuoling said very simply.

1464 – The gatekeeper said the token was to bypass the challenge; otherwise he would have to find the password. Zhuoling again use the opportunity to talk to Shi Xiaoya and explained that this was obviously because the fourth clue was added last minute. The first three clues would be enough to crack the door. Shi Xiaoya continued to ignore him and so in a lonely manner he went to the door to key in the password. The door opened and Zhuoling again turned to look at her, expecting praise but receiving nothing in return. Even the director thought his intentions was too obvious. When Zhuoling entered the room, Cris was already inside with the fourth clue in hand. Cris greeting him amicably but Zhuoling could not help but remember how cosy he was with Shi Xiaoya earlier. The door closed and the ceiling lit up and TV screen slowly appeared to congratulate them and to give them a final challenge: collect four clues, answer the question and then be qualified to leave the island. Party favors suddenly exploded throwing their ribbons everywhere to mix with the clues. Zhuoling commented that he should discuss with the PDs about such things frightening people. This was because Shi Xiaoya was indeed shocked and only managed to stop herself from exclaiming and interrupting the filming. Zhuolign then calmly walked to the machine and keyed in the answer while Cris watched. In the end, Zhuoling won… Filming wrapped up and they left the island. Shi Xiaoya went to the hotel to rest before her flight and refused to elaborate when Cris again asked about the morning incident.

1465 – That afternoon Shi Xiaoya and her assistant Guo Yujie checked out to go to the airport for their flight. On their way out they saw Yuan Yina pleading mercy from Han Zhuoling who was in his car. She promised not to bother him. Zhuoling icily ordered the car to move, only to ask his driver to stop when he saw Shi Xiaoya. He asked if she was heading to the airport. Shi Xiaoya said she had already called for a car. From the side, Cris could predict what was going to happen, that Zhuoling would offer her a ride. He knew something had gone wrong earlier and decided to support Shi Xiaoya by spoiling the moment: he had spotted her car just arriving. As expected, Shi Xiaoya declined his offer. Yuan Yina again took the opportunity to catch up to Zhuoling’s car to apologize but again he told the driver to drive leaving her to eat his dust. In the car, his assistant helpfully reminded him that his flight ticket had been changed.

18. crunchberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, lol! Oh man, I looked up that condition, it must have been very painful. Good luck with recovery, and no rush. Take your time.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    Shivani likes this.
  19. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ouch. Sounds really painful. Get well soon

Jucha likes this.
  20. Hnix21

Hnix21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness! Hope everything resolved well for you, a lot of therapy ahead I’m sure. Keep getting better. Glad you are home again.