Spoiler Reminiscence Adonis

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for a thread on this but couldn't find any!

MC is this strong sword woman who got a chance to relive her life.

In her first life, she was an enemy of the ML but when she was dying, she wished that if there is a next life, she will be his knight.

The webtoon stopped at the part where Ianna (MC) and arhad (ML) are moving towards the dwarven territory. Anyone has any spoilers after that?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Peerly, RBJ and irish_04xoxo like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here there's still no update. Untill now its already august

4. iansha

iansha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard it's on hiatus until october.

5. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    It is back guys! Saw the raw, didn't understand sh*t. Them just running thru the forest and the ML's illness was acting up.

6. .littleshit

.littleshit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Atriedes whered you even find the raws?

7. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel better than the manhwa?

8. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was picked up by Rainy Translations (can't post link for lack of posts, look up Adonis). I heard it ended this year, does anyone have any spoilers on the ending?

nikyoruu-chan and Ang3Blue like this.
  9. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it on toonkor. A bit dodgy looking, look for the image with the sword. The first scene where MC died with her sword on the ground.

10. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    I googled and found it. Only chap 1... Me want moreeee....

It is a bit different from the webtoon.

"in this life you will have me and I will beat you (arhad). It will end in mutual victory."

syofiaa and Hoshi_Aozora like this.
  11. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    I hv no idea.... If you read it, gimme spoilers!

12. Sephi-chama

Sephi-chama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adaptations generally tend to be a little different from their source material... But in Adonis' case, the early translation of the manhwa is kinda terrible to begin with, so some of the story content got mangled in the process.

devince23 and xchronicles like this.
  13. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have read the translations UwU . But character’s thought process is beautifully written and novel is more more detailed.

14. Tofu_deer

Tofu_deer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers from the novel? It’s 13 volumes long.

15. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this manga recently and I am hooked spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Rais_ya likes this.
  16. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    And what the heck is wrong with Ianna's mother Lebony.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  17. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do well sort of ....I skimmed through it . It such a long complicated story compare to what I usually read.
    What do you want to know? It a happy ending .
    She marries the Ml and became queen .She at peace .

18. jg0593

jg0593 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is arhad a god?

19. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Do you remember when she notices she has feelings for the ML (middle, end of the story?) -> I know it doesn't have a lot of romance in this story, this isn't why I read it lol.
    What was your favorite part? :)

20. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I google translated some information from Namu wiki, which is kind of like a Wikipedia site for some Korean novels. It probably won't be 100% correct, because I'm not Korean and, well, it's google translate. Also, with this edit, I'll kinda incorporate some details from the novel translations for Adonis (which is absolutely amazing, you should totally go read it).

From what I was able to understand, Ianna had been a goddess in her previous life. She had apparently been an extremely powerful goddess and a well-loved one too and was called Roberstein/Ro. Roygen, (the past incarnation of Arhad), been a dragon-like being that had formed in the pandemonium. (I think. Maybe I'm wrong, since it's been a while since I re-read Adonis from the translations haha).

The pandemonium was basically a place where all the gods, especially the higher up ones, put their negative emotions like greed, memories of a previous war, and selfishness. Stuff like that. The pandemonium had been created because there was a war that had started because the lower gods had kept stealing divine power to live off of. With the war, the gods realized that if this continued, then they'd all be wiped out. So, they formed the pandemonium, where they could put all their negative emotions and painful memories.

Arhad/Roygen had been created/formed in the pandemonium and had gone mad because of all the negative emotions that the gods had put in there. But since he had also inherited their memories, he had also started to admire the "red body celestial" (as Namu wiki calls it), which I believe to be Roberstein: the past incarnation of Ianna.

And then later, Arhad/Roygen gets introduced to Ianna/Roberstein by a tree. I forgot what the tree was called, but yes, they were introduced to each other by a tree. Anyway, they become lovers. By this point, Arhad/Roygen had already created mana and had become really powerful. But the other gods didn't like Arhad/Roygen and disapproved of him. Tired of others disliking him, Arhad/Roygen finally got sick of it and snapped, and started killing a lot of the gods, creating a war (if I remember correctly).

During this time, Roberstein became pregnant with Laos/Raos (I have no idea how is name is spelt, forgot again...), and goes into hiding. Somehow, Roygen and Roberstein meet again, which ends up with Roberstein killing Roygen in tears. They're sealed by their child, Laos, and go onto their next lives. So, Roberstein becomes Ianna, and Roygen becomes the Arhad of this timeline.

I'm not really sure if this is correct or accurate, since this is based off of google translate and my terrible memory of what I read in the novel translations of this. Honestly though, I would totally recommend reading the novel translations. It's honestly awesome and the quality is like top-notch!!!

(Edited because I realized my grammar was terrible sorry I-)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    Wen Rou, syofiaa, svtspeach and 37 others like this.