Spoiler BL 穿成豪门恶毒寡夫[穿书]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Nov 22, 2019.

1. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing thank you for the summon! :blobicecreamlove:

But now knowing the spoiler it's breaking my heart. :blobsob: Now what I want to read is Hubby being alive and happy with MC. :blobsob:

Zhen_Qing and pcheshire like this.
  2. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    F*** give me a story with ml like the hubby please his kind are so rare it's heartbreaking :blobcry:

3. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you awesome people spoil more like how can mc and ml top the mc and hubby pair like how is the interaction between them, cute?hot?anything ?

pcheshire likes this.
  4. Epsea

Epsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story sounds amazing...but, why did the husband have to die?!:blob_teary: He sounds like he would have been an interesting ML!

It's going on the to read list. Thanks for the summon!

5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: im sure you're not gonna be happy to hear this but.

After hubbies death. They both just focus on work/family. Its a real, REAL, Really slow build. Theres only 122 chapters. Im at 108 and they are finally getting together, but not really together yet.

I mean this is understandable. There was a lot of issues and problems after hubby's death. First was to change and correct the work place, then it was setting the younger siblings straight. There was no time for romance.

Also mc had to build up trust with ml because of all the crap original host did.

It would be wierd if they just fell in love and all that.

Mc didnt even want a relationship. He only wanted to take care of the hubby's younger siblings.

Hubby had raised spoil useless kids. Ml had to correct the kids. He wanted the younger kids to be able take care of themselves.

Ml said what will happen if he died. Who will take care of them so they need to learn to care for themselves. Ml does tough love. Ml doesnt want to raise pigs.

When ml started to see that mc was a good person.

Mc didnt want his dowery. He wants to give the money to the 2 younger kids.

Ml had asked mc what does he want. Mc said nothing. Ml offers mc a new car. Mc said no. I can use the electric car (idk know if this mean buss)

Ml offers mc a house, but mc said no.

Ml offers a job that pays more. Mc said no.

Ml starts to wondering, what does mc want?

Mc spends most of his time trying to guide the younger sister. They bond and become close.

At first ml was jealous of mc with other guys. He didnt know why. Later when ml figured out he liked mc. It was really hard for him. He really couldnt accept it. He made and excuse saying that he's too busy cant come home.

The little sis is very sad. Parents are gone, 1st bro is gone, and 2nd bro wont come home, and 3rd bro is in the army. Little sis is very lonely, even with mc there.

Mc goes and stroms ml's work place. Ml doesnt want to see him. Mc says he doesnt care. He will not move until ml sees him. When they do meet. Mc is very angry he says. Even if you hate me. At least go home. Little sis has no other family at home now.

Ml is conflicted because its not because he hates mc, but because he likes mc. Ml doesnt know what to so. He eventually goes home and they live together again.

When ml comes to term with his feelings. He talks to his 1st bro (his bro isnt there of course. Jist talking to his spirit.) Ml tells him not to blaime mc. This is all ml's fault and that ml will start to pursue mc.

Mc feels guilty because he still likes hubby. Also if he and ml get together than what will happen to ml's original spouse?. Mc feels really guilty breaking.

Later mc does break down. Even though ml is very different from hubby. He does have similar traits. Sometimes mc will tease him and he does have turn red in the ears like his bro.

Ml pursuit of mc is just typical. It doesnt really stick to me.

HahAah im trying really hard and i cant think of anything..... Its just so mundane......:blobpats:

Umm so mc moved out. Ml moved mc closer to ml's work. Then uses that as an excuse to move in. Lol

Ml keeps tries to sleep with mc every night (platonic, nothing sexual). Mc is like nooooo.

Right now at chapter 108/9 they are at a family hot spring.

I think the sweet thing about them. Isnt like the typical couple cute stuff, (others might think the fluff is cute). What i like about thier relationship is that , they act like a married couple with kids. Ml the strict dad and mc the loving mom.

They have family outings, solving family problems, growing as a family.

Lol behind closed doors they act like a couple. When the kids accidentally see them its all ewwwww!!!!

Hahaha i thought that was pretty funny.
    I haven't gotten there, but i think at the very end. They will marry.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    alexfilia, Asami, mereumsama and 6 others like this.
  6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you should try it!! Its a good one.

Epsea likes this.
  7. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a sad and content story

8. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel too sad for the first husband to read this even though ml sounds good toO...QAQ

9. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried when hubby died, although I've known all along but I dread every moment because he grow on me because of his sweetness, kindness and how indulgent he is to mc. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

psychobee, Kleep and soie_yoie like this.
  10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: yeah.... Imagine my shock. Happily reading... Then BAM!!!! Hubby is gone.

At first i thought it was a joke. I was waiting for the " haha gotcha!!! " Moment, but it never came. Man.... I cried buckets...... I liked him so much.

potatofriez, psychobee and Kleep like this.