Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was floored when people started putting up catalogues of what Xiao Zhan and Yibo wore during the Nanjing concert, and pointed out that some of their outfits were "for females". Boy, they make girls' clothes look good on men too !! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I'm so DYING to get more bjyx content even though I'm no longer as crazy and hungry as before :blobsweat:... even if it's just both of them standing on the same venue and stealing glances from a distance, that would heal my soul !!! I know the chances are getting slimmer as days pass, and the clock is already ticking. I have a dreadful feeling that come New Year, we will have to put bjyx to the shelves coz both superstars will go their own separate ways... :blob_teary:

What happened to Addicted's main actors was a disaster. I think first of all, the show was too controversial and attracted trouble. I wonder if there is still any reason for the two guys to stay out of each other's way, even today? Can't they learn from what CQL Untamed has done to China's (female) mindset??

I kinda stopped following Day Day Up coz it's mainly Yibo and other-stuffs nowadays. The latest news I heard was about Yibo's fireman story (caught eating the banana), agricultural special and I think a pets special (he kept looking and petting someone else's cat?), and I think the latest one is about him and an old photo of him rushing to catch a flight while carrying his skateboard :blobsweat:
    Heard that he had gastroenteritis while a recent rehearsal... Yibo didi, take care... and fight-o !!!

1. Haha.. yeah, I missed the fan too. My mom didn't and she especially noticed the black-patterned sleeve, which she also correctly connected to NHS later on. I guess frequent c-drama viewers catch on to these clues better than I do (my mom watches 1 series every 1-2 weeks... incredible!):blobunsure:

2. REALLY?! I didn't realize his eyes were swollen. I still have my 3rd re-watch (with eng subs) waiting... ahhhh.... can I still take it ?! Will I die again from all the tears, sufferings, and Wangxian heart attacks?! :blobxd:
    I thought the parts when he was crying a lot - especially the ones after he turned to the dark arts, 16 years ago - I know Xiao Zhan cries beautifully, but in some scenes, his make-up made him look like he had puffy eyes. It was kinda strange, and cute in a way.

3. I don't have Netflix... :blobsob: Tell me, are there any yummy shots of WWX or LWJ with really awesome skin pore or bad make-up action too?
    I remember there was one - just one single shot - of WWX with a forehead full of sweat. I think it was towards the end, somewhere between eloping from Jin's and Guan Yin temple.

4. I wuv my talented bby Zhan Ge... :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I saw some people putting his CQL Untamed and Oath of Love scenes side by side, to showcase the full spectrum of possible facial expressions / emotions.
    Then I also saw some clips of Yibo being quite expressive even as LWJ. Despite being stone faced for 90% of the time, he can look REALLY ANGRY, or REALLY UPSET, or REALLY JEALOUS, if there is a need :blobhero:

5. Oh!! The step-back scene! I remember that one! But I recall he was looking downward and maintained his expressionless face. I would be more satisfied if he had a "scared" look when he did that, to show that he was really affected by Wei Ying's presence :blobpopcorn:

I downloaded Zhan Ge's latest couple of performances, haven't really watched them yet (coz my chinese is bad, I really wish to watch them when I can understand better). I know he has a nice voice, which is better appreciated since he sings "live", without any voice-dubbing or synthesizers. All those little vibrations, slightly out-of-tunes in his vocals etc. really makes the experience authentic!

YES I REMEMBER THE CAR PIC !!! It was so long ago, and it never really surfaced after that. Is it real? Not a photoshop?
    Is that really XZ's car, or just some kind of promotion?

According to youtube's "Chinese news star" (the guy who reads out the latest entertainment news from China), it seems Wang Yibo is now a spokesperson for a luxury car brand! And fans are quick to photoshop Xiao Zhan into the pictures so that it looked as if Yibo's driving them both in the car... haha!! :blobpats:
    Ahhh.. how I wish I can see Yibo with a car or his motorcycle, and Xiao Zhan, in the same pic. That would be awesome...!:blob_pompom:

YaoiMom22 and Christina Gordon like this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Wei Ying, that expression at the end was so adorable and cute haha. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. After all that hard work, he didn't even get to have his favourite Emperor Smile. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

I am hoping for more videos like this too :aww::aww:

P.S: Are you from Singapore by the way? Just want to check something on my end

This is SO GOOD OMG!! :aww::aww:

I actually feel happy for you for your Birthday :cookie:

-----

But at the same time this really annoys me because I pre-ordered this from the Aitai Kuji site back in August, which they stated on their site that it's in October is the release date, which I'm like okay, I'll wait until the end of October before chasing them, and then it's now almost the end of November, and the sent me an email yesterday saying the Aimon manufacturing have a delayed in release date for Lan Zhan's plush, and it was delayed until early winter 2019... :notlikeblob: But I want my Wangxian plushies which I have pre-paid / pre-ordered and was expecting to get this before Christmas at least :blob_teary::blob_teary: (Sorry for the rant, but I need to let this out)! Total nightmare! (and I don't know who to believe anymore, because seriously, ordering from another site I would have gotten this by now :blob_teary:)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    setsuna3025 and Lavinia like this.
  3. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaat?? Honestly that's really weird and shady cause people from taobao and on twitter have already gotten theirs :blobunsure: Heck they're still getting them and posting pics, i feel like they're just giving you an excuse tbh or they don't have them in stock back there or something. Another interesting thing is that Aitai Kuji seems to be the only site having this problem cause i see other people on twitter complaining about the fact that they haven't gotten theirs yet :blobunamused: Also i don't know why they said release date is October since they came back on stock in November on taobao/tmall (but that's on the official site, i'm not sure if it's different since they're in Japan)?? Either way i hope you finally get your wangxian plushies in time for Christmas :blob_patpat::bloblove:

Sauling likes this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You know it's so bad! :blob_teary: I get the feeling that they forgot about reserving my order and only remembered when I chased them..So they have to order this! :blobthumbsdown: like how do you expect me to believe that there's been a delay in release when the other fans online have been receiving theirs! :blob_teary::blobconfounded: I've waited for this since August and I didn't want to chase them in September because it states in their site that it will be release in October, but now this is just ridiculous :notlikeblob: honestly if I had knew that pre order sucks at AitaiK I wouldn't have order this on my end! And would have ordered this somewhere else :blob_teary:

I really just want my order... And thanks for the comfort.. I hope i will get this in December but honestly from my experience on their site it takes 2 months to be delivered to you after the release date because they have to wait for the item which is a limbo! (Slow as a snail)! :blobsob::blobsob:

Was there a lot of fans complaining about it on Twitter? Do you have the link so I can check this out? :blobupset:

Lavinia and setsuna3025 like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    yup from singapore. and i order the bunny plushie from aliexpress and a few standees and the emperor smile ahhahahahaha it will arrive mostly mid dec since they got options for free shipping and tat take 17-33 days LOLOL long but better den payin more money to hav it faster ship lolol ahhaha

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF they realli suck at this sia like wtf hw can they just delay it like tat. just an excuse? i think they like they knw it has been delayed but too mani things and forget to let ppl knw :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

im guessin they always "forget" the orders of others and some nvr "forget" at all

and damn tat is so damn fkin slow aft release take 2 months wtf tat is just so damn slow like a snail. and they don even giv an estimated delivery date or time frame :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobupset: and if delay oso nvr sent mail say delay just shut up until ppl ask :blob_catflip: *flip tables at them*

Sauling likes this.
  6. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh... I'm as flat as a flat tyre... but having reached Chapter 10 is a big, big milestone for me... *sobs* :blobdead:

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian (I cannot believe this, there's so much going on in my mind, I can't stahp... can't...)
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh nice, you can use Facebook and Hotmail in Singapore? What about LINE and WhatsApp? Since I'm planning to visit Singapore next year.

Does that free shipping have a tracking? Since it's always good to have a tracking so you can track the status, but that's true about saving money and getting the cheapest one even when I go with the fastest one because I never like waiting for the delivery XD. I hope you will get yours okay, but share your photos in here once you do :cookie:

It feels like they forgot to order my item because they have so many orders.......And then they only realized after I chased them!!! So they have to order this with the supplier hence they make up an excuse saying it was delayed by Aimon...:blobexpressionless::facepalm: how can there be a delay in manufacturing when others have received theirs recently?! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob: honestly I am so done with them!!! :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown: this is the worse experience ever :cry::cry:It's worse when their email replies is so vague.. :notlikeblob: What does winter 2019 mean... they said early winter 2019, so they better get this ship by then!! :blobsob::blobsob: I just want my order already!!!! :blobsob::blobsob:

Don't you have a pre order with them? The Wei Ying Nendoroid? Did they said what the release date is? You better check with them to ensure this doesn't happen to you too :blob_teary: *cries in the corner..* I feel like they just advertised to get buyers in....And once order is placed they take their merry time to distribute this...:blobexpressionless::facepalm: it's really sad because they weren't like this when I bought from them the first 3 times :blobupset::blobupset:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yes of course can. u can get the sim card at the airport i think so u can use data when u in singapore. ohhh we use whatsapp more though but ppl use line oso i hav LINE and whatsapp ahahhaha. u can use wat u always use if u get the sim card at the airport in singapore or at phone shops tat sell data usage sim cards for tourist. if u r not gettin the sim can den u can onli rely on wifi since u won wan ur own phone bill to skyrocket wif the data roamin overseas. hahah.

damnnnnnn actually don knw about tat hope they giv the status nw and den i just recieved a email sayin one of my item has been shipped. but mostly shipped from the shop and will still take time ahhahahaha. but they inform nontheless. well ya i oso don realli like waitin for tooooooo long but save money so no chioce ahhahahhaha. yup willl share it muahhahahahahha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh i encounter a similar problem like this though totally not related:p my mom went to buy a new mattress for me and they said it will be delivered on 2 oct, but when close to the date the person called and say delay till 14 oct like wtf:facepalm: my mom said must be the person forgot to place the order but said delay cause of something forgot alreadi.
    den when 1 wk b4 14 oct they call and said tat don hav the materials to make the bed so will be delay even further till 18 oct :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. like wtf den i say my mom later nxt thing u knw close to 18 they call and den say nov den com :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobdevil::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm:.

they will always say tat one. they say winter 2019 is cause they don knw exactly when it will be able to reach ur doorstep tats y. so ppl cannot say anything about them since they said early winter 2019 and winter is like so long wat and even its 1 month left till end of 2019 they still hav tat buffer time. but mostly will den onli get startin mid winter lo.

i agree i think they r gettin more and more orders tats y so messy and everything forget and mix things up and fk up orders and forget place orders den say delay or got problem. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

since i order as usin a guest account so i just msg them wat is my status of my order :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. ya they just advertise den when order is placed they forget about it since its pre-order and they hav no stock so they hav to wait but wif the amount of orders they hav and ppl orderin alot of things they just end up mixing everything up and forgetttin to place orders till ppl chase them and then they rmb and say delay or got problem wif the manufacurting.

i once order this fleece jacket hopin it will arrive b4 i fly to japan in dec, ordered it early nov last yr. and they said will send me an email. when it been shipped. i waited and waited no email came sayin it has been shipped. ended up goin to japan and the jacket still haven even com so when in japan i email them sakin wat happen to my order alreadi 3 wks and no news of shippment. they reply sayin tat they was a defect in my order meanin my jacket was a defect one and they send it bak to get new one. but they nvr even borthered to send me a mail sayin tat my order has a defect and they r replacin a new. onli say when i ask them wat happen to my order. knn and still can say will take one wk and will be delivered and ask if i wan a refund and cancel. fk sia so pissed off den i say of course i wan my order knn i order it cause i wan it wat. den they say ok will arrive in a wk.

and guess wat aft i got bak to singapore still haven com:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: onli the nxt wk den i got the jacket like wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fkin hell sia

Sauling likes this.
  9. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

good thing about this fandom is, or atleast from what i have see, they are honest about photoshopping

10. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think for both Yibo and Zhan Ge, variety is the only way they can stay in front of the public, and they need to keep doing that to make sure their popularity persists and they 'trend' eg. Banana eating Yibo or Zhan ge shines even with bad lights. Yibo is now a major stakeholder at Yehuwa, plus he was the host of the 11.11 event and will be the host of Hunan's New year event. Chinese dramas are notoriously slow to release, both of them have material since 2017 that may or may not see the light of the day:cry::cry::cry::cry: I'll be dead and reborn again before 'The Wolf' sees the light of the day:sleep::sleep: But they're both doing great with endorsements, and are considered top of the brand charts.

Here's a very lovely Xiao Zhan interview that recently got translated :
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KyS8IAE7p/?igshid=gq389e4chq26

That is bound to happen. To be honest; they were on their separate paths ever since CQL finished shooting. Xiao Zhan started filming Duoluo continent, and Yibo started on superstar academy. They both came together for CQL promotions and now they're back doing their own thing again, except now they're hugely popular, no1 and no2 in China in terms of popularity. I believe they're good friends and will keep in touch, but it wont be for our eyes anymore.

Addicted went so beyond for an indie show whose budget was less than 5 million. After the show got banned and the actors blacklisted, I believe they were more than eager to establish their own careers separately and break their 'cp'. Both of them, instead of signing up with any group, went ahead and established their own studios. Timmy' singing career took off and did quite a few concerts, Johnny ended up doing roles in 'Red sea operation', Moonshine and valentine (with victoria song). They are both doing well currently, but due to the ban they lost a ton of endorsements. They participated in Happy camp etc but they were completely cut off in the aired version. They could be friends in real life but there is no reason for them to appear together in public anymore. Personally I dont believe they can so successfully avoid each other without mutual cooperation of both parties.

Christina Gordon likes this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I see, thanks for letting me know. I'm glad Whatsapp, Facebook and LINE still works over there because I will need it on my trip.
    I am not sure if I will use Sim-Card or not, but I might check that out later.

Well, at least it's been shipped, unlike mines.... :(:(:(:( I think it might just mean shipped from the ware-house, and then the next thing they'll say is stuck in customs.... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:

Please don't scare me, because I just seriously want to get mines safely!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    This is such a horrible experience... Would it hurt for them to be honest? I hate when they just find ways to lie and avoid the truth! :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

How did you order via a guest account? I don't think that's even possible? If I knew this would have happened, I would have chased them much earlier! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Omg that sounds like a horrible experience!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I had a similar experience happened to me one time when I was doing a cosplay at my friend's birthday party, I ordered a cosplay costume a month before the event, and on their site they said I will get this by this date, but in the end, the costume arrived late, so I ended up have to make the costume myself, I'm like wtf is this! :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

====

Anyways, onto some positive news, check this out: https://bigbadredpanda.tumblr.com/post/189238150236/hello-i-read-some-tweets-on-twitter-that-are

From the sounds of this, and I sure am loving it, that Wei Ying (during the Yunmeng date extra) already formed his GC again:aww::aww: [And that's something really satisfying for me since I always wanted Wei Ying to form his GC again in his new body, because that means, he and Lan Zhan can live longer lives together] :bloblove::bloblove:

And two, someone actually pointed this out, that is quite interesting. You know the song that Lan Zhan compose for Wei Ying, in canon, the song name is Wangxian, but in each adaptation it has it's own name to differentiate the which song it is [even though to me, it's all called 'Wangxian:blobtongue:], Well, here goes:

Wangxian [Novel/Audio Drama]
    Wuji [Live Action]
    Xian Yun [Donghua/Anime]

And what does that represent WWX :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove: [Bless the person who thought of this one!!!] And yup, omg :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  12. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in Bangkok now and damn, I recognize the places where fans took photos of Zhan Ge at the airport. I'm a month too late... Sigh!!! :blob_grin:

I'm trying to write something about Mian Mian in my fic, but can't remember much about her from the story...

What's her full name?
    What's her new family name after she got married?
    How old is her daughter?
    How does she feel about Wangxian? I get a feeling that she knows (especially with WWX using LWJ's money to gift to her daughter...)

Any help is much appreciated!!:blobhero:

13. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to track down if Xiao Zhan wrote the song 'satisfied.'

Can anyone help?

14. 12

12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't appear to be... Lyrics are credited to a Lu Yiqiu.

15. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sayu9913 and 12 like this.
  16. CatAstrophy

CatAstrophy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mian Mian name is Luo Quingyang.
    Woman don't change their name when they get marry so the name is same after marriage.
    Around 10 years.
    She haven't said anything about Wangxian, but she appreciate both WWX and LWJ, so think she is fine with them together.

17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    being stuck at customs sucks, ur country customs for accpeting parcel from overseas is it always takin tat long? like the delay all this or they must check super throughly. tats y always stucks for don knw hw long den can go through

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: there there they won be so stupid to actually drag it too long if not they will loose customer.
    ikr sometimes maybe its realli wat they say but i think its mostly they always forgot. :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: as they probably don wan get scolded by customers? or just normal to just bullshit

oh when was checking out they say either log in or check out as a guest. so i just check out as a guest i send them a email, on thursday askin wat is the status of my order, until nw still haven reply :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

omg den u make the costume urself den aft tat den i com, den did u sell it or keep it? took hw long to make the costume

====

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: woooooowwwwww looks like he realli formed his GC again, with the help of his powerful husband spiritual energy and their everyday dual cultivation. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: tat person is a genius

Sauling likes this.
  18. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! This really helped, and I appreciate your thoughts on what she thinks about Wangxian. Ahhh, maybe she could be secretly shipping them? :cookie:

What I was looking for is: what did Wei Ying called Mian Mian when he met her at her home? I remember he was being very polite and called her "Mrs. (something)" coz her husband was there and was introduced. I can't remember the family name that Wei Ying used... Or maybe I misheard it...

19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling likes this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends, last time it took a bit over a week to clear customs in my country once it arrives, but when I said that about 'stuck in customs', I was referring to what AitaiK told me when I chased them up and they said they are still waiting for the item/package to arrive in their warehouse. They said it was stuck in the Chinese Customs, and that took almost a month to reach their warehouse! >.<

While I do know that it takes a while to clear customs, I just didn't think it will take almost a month to clear like that :blobtired:

Yeah, well, I see that they advertise quite a lot in their twitter.. How is your Wei Ying Nendoroid going? When did they said was the release date? I really hope yours will be ship out soon :(

I actually didn't know there was that option, but I created an account anyways because I can check my order status from my account.
    Maybe you can try contacting them in Twitter to see if they can reply you because I did, and they reply me there.. Currently when I checked yesterday, their contact form is 'under construction'. :blobunamused:

I got my mum to help me make it, since she is good at this.
    It wasn't that hard anyways, since it's just cosplaying as Cardcaptor Sakura, and her school Uniform wasn't that hard to make :blobsweat:

====
    HAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well, I'm sure Lan Zhan helped there, since he really cares for Wei Ying wellbeing :X3: And outside the 'Everyday is Everyday', he probably did help with the whole dual cultivation :bloblove::bloblove:

IKR, I was :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: when I found out, that person is a genius indeed~! :aww::aww::aww::aww:

:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: OMG, just how did that person do it?! :blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Those costumes, and postures too! :aww::aww: They must have collected a lot of Nendoroid to switch and swap like that!! :aww::aww: Very creative!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

setsuna3025 likes this.