Spoiler 《BL》 My new life, won’t you please become peaceful!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    i really need more spoils.. TT.TT
    (spoils till the end.....hahaha..XD)

2. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not finished last time I checked.

3. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i just check it now... and discovered it was still ongoing.. orz

4. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, is true that the traductor dropped this project :(?
    I need more spoilers plss >.<

5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    @pettes i think its ok if u want to start spoiling again cuz its been months since the last update

6. fumikoV

fumikoV Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh so there will be no one to translate this novel? @pettes can you translate this novel or can anyone do it?

Plssss

7. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the link for the raws?

8. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    OwO
    I hope this novel continues.

9. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    lewd_potato likes this.
  10. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoy this novel, and honestly how complex the characters get. It starts off so lighthearted, but as the story progresses, the author slowly reveals a bit more about the MC’s past, and the layers to the other characters.

I’m so sad I caught up to the latest chapter to find out not only the translations been put on hold, but the Thai novel too.

As of 138, IT ENDED ON THE WORSE TYPE OF CLIFFHANGER! I wanted to MTL between 53-138, but man, I’m not sure if I can wait 11 months D:

Okura Hatsu likes this.
  11. Okura Hatsu

Okura Hatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been almost two years and the novel was left in such a big cliffhanger. It would be so awesome if someone picks up the novel.

Novela likes this.
  12. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I wanted to ask for the one who saw the story if it is already finished and how it ends, since it is in progress and a little more spoiler.
    In labels there are harem that means that she stays with some or only one and which one.

Novela likes this.
  13. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I wanted to ask for the one who saw the story if it is already finished and how it ends, since it is in progress and a little more spoiler.
    In labels there are harem that means that she stays with some or only one and which one.

Novela likes this.
  14. Haigi

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss this story so much. Looks like the epilogue just got written in July this year. (yet we haven't reached that point...T.T)

Okura Hatsu likes this.
  15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so they never finished translating huh, I can only understand Thai when listening, I can't read it xD that's too bad...if there was an audio version I can try summarizing it as long as it's not filled with super angst and drama.

16. Haigi

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool~ would appreciate it tho if you choose to! :blob_pompom:
    I usually 'read' my novels in another language through audio too.
    Chucked the text into google translate and click the read aloud button while trying to read a little of its broken MTL english as a guide. Hahah~

17. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol is there an audio version?

18. TomoTohoma

TomoTohoma Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I come with the spoilers!!

Yes, this novel is completed, and I have purchased the full books + extra comics.
    First of all, Please pardon me for my broken English. (English is not my first language)

For me, the ending of this novel is actually a bad ending, while the good ending is in the extras.
    The main novel is actually just Sal route (BE), but the extra will be Harem.
    A lot of people have left negative reviews on this novel that it gets progressively darker unlike the comedic tine in the beginning, and trust me, its only get WORST. The last 10 or 20 chapters is really really dark, to the point that I just rushed myself through the whole thing, just praying for a good ending which never came....

I have forgotten most part during the middle of the story, so I am sorry if the spoiler seems chaotic. The later chapters will be more detailed since I can still remember them clearly. There is just A LOT in this novel.

From the point of the current translate novel, the situation escalates to pretty much a war between the "light" and "dark" magic.
    The current king, or Sal father, actually have the memory of every "reincarnation" of himself. He is basically living his life over and over again, so each time he will try to kill Sal (to see what would happen, and later, for his own entertainment.)
    So the light side is the king and every knight, while the dark is Sal and our Gilbert (who choose to go with Sal sometime after the Nigel betrayal ark.) The light side goal is to kill Sal, while Sal also wants to kill the current king. Gilbert is actually the one who give the dark magics followers all the ideas on how to hurt, poison, and destroy the city (at first all Sal followers thought he is just a pretty face).
    Gilbert's family is captured and sent to execution as punishment for Gilbert's betrayal, but Cass actually summon the "light goddess," which turns out to be Gilbert's original sister (who died in the real-world) and she saves them and helps them get to Sal base.
    During the war, Sal and Gilbert become an official couple (with a smut extra), while the light side keeps gaining advantage since Haref has the Excaliber sword which could purify the dark magics. Gilbert is actually sort of happy during this time, as he has his lover and his sister.
    As the war progress and more people are lost, Gilbert starts to become more and more heartless (his strategy now involves killing innocent people). Gilbert is captured and tortured by the king-side, after he returns, he summons the "Dark God" or Arthur Pendragon, who is Gilbert's "big brother" from the real world. The plot is revealed that this world is actually an "artificial world" created by a team of Vivian (who is the "Lady of the Lake" in this world), who invited Arthur to join as a tester for her project. Vivian becomes obsessed with her project and refused to let Arthur out of the artificial world, which is why he came up with the plan to have Modred kill his father (Arthur). Arthur comes back to the real world, but his brain is actually damaged by the program, which Vivian become a vegetative (her consciousness is still in the "game") The project is shut down before a Japanese woman in the team took the part of the program to make a BL game, so both Vivian and Arthur still have access to the world of the new game (and current world Gilbert is in). Gilbert told his brother that he wants power to revenge. Arthur give Gilbert all of his dark power (include the ownership of Excaliber), and when Gilbert wake up, he went to take the Excaliber sword, which refuse to go with him, so Gilbert sister reveals to her that the name "Gwen" that Arthur give to Excaliber is actually Gilbert name in the real world, and that Arthur never loves her, he loves the real "Gwen". So even if she won't come with Gilbert, Excaliber can't be used to fight him anymore.
    At some point before that, Haref used Excaliber power to deleted his own memory of Gilbert so he can kill him (without his personal feeling getting in the way). Gilbert fight with Haref and Nigel, almost kill each other, Cass try stop Gilbert, but to no avail, so he actually went to join the light side as in "I love you so I need to stop you."
    A lot of fights happen, Gilbert's sister disappear somehow. It is revealed later that Calis (Merlin's son) is actually Vivian. Vivian use Gilbert's sister, the goddess of light, who is actually the "health" of the Excaliber to make Gilbert walk into a trap willingly to save her. When Gilbert reaches his sister, she declares that Gilbert is actually "the True King" before she is destroyed by Vivian.
    The dark side lost the war, Gilbert and Sal (who is both heavily injured, missing several limbs) is capture, Excaliber returns Haref memory.
    Gilbert actually got new limbs reattached by Excaliber light power, dress up in nice clothes, and is told that he is going to be taken to the execution ground. Gilbert is feeling relieved that he will finally get to die, but the scene actually turns out as Sal father declare Gilbert as "Gwen Pendragon, the true king", Haref kneels to give Excaliber to Gilbert and force him to pick up the sword, showing the miracle light TM. People now look at Gilbert worshiping while a dark, deformed body is dragged to the front of Gilbert. The body is actually Sal.
    Sal uses the last of his magic power to control Glibert body to kill him. This is the plan that Sal (and the other 3 who "love" Gilbert) come up with, they will make Gilbert kill Sal and become the new king so that Gilbert's name will be clean and he can continue to live. The new limbs that are attached to Gilbert are actually from Sal's. Gilbert later noticed that his experience has to turn into that of his real-world body, which looks a lot like Morgan Larfay (since Arthur uses Gilbert as the Model to create that character).

In the back, Arthur is talking to Vivian. Vivian asks Arthur why he let Gilbert's sister and Sal died even though he can actually save them. Arthur says that it doesn't matter, since when Gilbert woke up in the real world he won't remember any of this anyway.
    In the real world, Gilbert's sister passed away in a car accident. Since Gilbert is so heartbroken, Arthur thinks that if he creates an artificial "sister", then he can make Gilbert happy again. But Gilbert actually doesn't want that, but when he tells Arthur to stop, Arthur answers him with "Don't worry, I will make this 'thing' perfect, so you can talk to 'it' if you get lonely." Gilbert realized that his brother is sick in the head (in the influence of diving in the artificial world, and Arthur "god" complex which builds while he is playing as the King Arthur.) So, Gilbert actually tries to commit suicide, while Gilbert is dying, he told Arthur that it won't matter since Arthur can create a new "Gwen" anytime, play with it, and just love it as he loves him (As in to say that he will not love Arthur and would rather die than stay with him). Arthur decides to keep Gwen consciousness in the game world while they heal his body. The reason Gilbert can't remember how he comes into the game world, in the beginning, is actually because Arthur deleted his memory. He plans for Gilbert to experience the game and remember the love between him, Gilbert, and the sister again, to revert Gilbert back to the "happy old time", but Sal happened (XD), Arthur is jealous and plan for Sal to have gruesome death, he tricks Sal that while everyone will be reset (as in every reincarnation), Gilbert will disappear is he died, so everyone needs to do everything to keep him alive. Vivian asks Arthur for the soul or "code" of Sal and sends him to a new reincarnation with a happiness boon (Sal really is her favorite character, as she have said when she was Kalis).

Back to Gilbert, who is now the new king, locked himself in the castle. Gilbert asks why he must live now that he lost everyone he loved, Haref tells Gilbert that he needs to live in this agony to atone for every "crime" he has done (wow....), he can't die, and can't escape his duty as the king. Sal's father killed himself, Cass leaves, Nigel declares that he loves Gilbert, while Gilbert turns him down again saying that he can only love Sal. A lot of years later, Nigel died of old age, followed by Haref. At Haref dead bed, after Haref took his last breath, Gilbert say that he actually loves him, and thank him for staying with him his whole life even just as the right-hand man of the king.

Gilbert died, Arthur comes to pick him up and tell him that they are going home, but Gilbert actually asks to continue to stay in the game world and reincarnate with everyone else when the game reset. He told him that he is not mad at Arthur anymore, but he will never forgive him either. Arthur asks why Gilbert doesn't love him anymore, and Gilbert answer that, his real brother will never hurt him. Arthur is too obsessed with the game and sees everyone's life as a toy, which is why he hurt Gilbert. Gilbert asks Arthur to give him this one wish so he won't have to hate Arthur anymore then he already is, so Arthur agrees. Gilbert is sent to reset with no memory and begin the game again.

End of Main text.
    (1) The story introduces "Gwen", Gilbert's twin brother. The Gwen is engaged to Haref since the first time he met him, he thought Haref is so pretty and propose to him. Gwen also has a best friend, Nigel, who likes to sew voodoo doll of Haref to curse him (This vinegar jar..)
    Gwen went to the palace for the first time and met Sal, before tripping and hitting his own head. Gwen wakes up again with his old memory back, only to know that Sal also has his memory, they declare love to each other and while Gwen is proposing to Sal, Haref comes out to take him away and also reveals that he and Nigel also have their past life memory. (Vivian actually help give them back their memory, saying that Gilbert deserve a happy life).
    A couple of years passed. everyone reach their teenage year, Haref and Sal continue to fight for Gwen, while Cass turns out to be a second original Gilbert since he doesn't grow up with Gwen spoiling anymore. Gwen gets drunk, woke up finding out that he papapa with Nigel last night, and so he decides to give Nigel a chance and settle his life for a harem.

(2) Haref POV of the last life, showing Gilbert's life as the "Vile king", up until the new reincarnation of when Gwen proposes to him.
    (3) Nigel POV of the last life
    (4) 3p smut NigelxGwen(Gilbert)xHaref. Vivian and Gwen talk that maybe Haref is in love with Nigel, so they lock them together in a room and say that they (Haref and Nigel) need to make out or they won't let them out. Both refuse and just continue to sit there doing nothing, Gwen lost his patient and get into the room only to be locked in there too, the condition also changes to that they need to papapa or Vivian won't let them out. Smut happens, afterward, Nigel reveals that it is actually him mimicking Vivian's voice, and the room is not locked since Gwen gets in the room.
    (5) Vivian extra, she decides to reincarnate as one of the princes (Sal little brother)
    (6) Arthur extra, telling Gwen's promise to him in the real world (before all the tragedy happen)

Comic extra
    Arthur also copies Vivian and reincarnate as one of the princes, he tries to get close to Gwen. They both have a fun day together, before Gwen telling him at the end of the day that he had always known that he is Arthur, he can give him this one day, but ask him to never come back in his life again.

...and that's the end, this spoiler is actually way longer than I thought it would be. The whole story is about 190+ chapters. It's 3AM. now and I hope my post is still understandable.
    Yes Arthur is totally an obsessive, yandere bro-con, and the true boss of this story.

19. Shiiru

Shiiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @TomoTohoma :aww::aww::aww: With this spoiler, I feel like I have become less obsessed with this novel (not because it’s bad but because I finally know the ending). Now, my mind can rest in peace. You’re so kind to give us such wonderful spoilers :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

TomoTohoma likes this.
  20. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Now i can sleep without worries.

TomoTohoma likes this.