Spoiler I Might Be A Fake Cultivator

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Jul 2, 2019.

1. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On modern-day Earth, An Lin seems to have been abandoned by God.
    When his father suddenly disappears, An Lin is left with his father’s immense debt, putting his life at risk.
    After being forced to a rooftop by his pursuing creditors, An Lin is unexpectedly swept off his feet and brought to the ground safely.

After learning that he was saved by an Immortal, An Lin is gifted, seemingly out of pure generosity, the ‘God Of War System,’ and a pass to a new realm.
    Follow An Lin as he experiences a whole new world of legends, meets many new friends, acquires legendary weapons and tools, and starts on his path of becoming a powerful cultivator. There is never a dull time in An Lin’s new life with his ‘great’ new system!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-might-be-a-fake-cultivator/

kawaii12345 and midnight reader like this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're gonna make these so called spoiler threads, then ask or say something about it instead of just pasting the description and the link. You're just cluttering the subforum with low quality empty threads.

3. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who girlfrend MC?

4. Red1000r

Red1000r Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some mixed feelings about this novel. Everything fits well except the author sometimes puts the main character in a really pathetic situations. I have read about 130+ chaps. Can anyone tell me if the "trend" would continue or not?

kawaii12345 likes this.