Question Perfect World

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Lothbrok, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello people. I would like to know if it is worth reading Perfect World, considering there are over 1600 chapters with the ending containing 2050 chapters.

2. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    It probably won't enrich your life by reading it, no. If your goal is to waste time, the early part at least should be good enough for that.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  3. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I know there are countless better novels. But if we compare this to other generic Chinese novels, it can't be that bad, right?

4. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i just started reading it myself. I agree on what most people say 'beginning was good but then sucks later on' but hey at least better then Mga, that one becomes so terrible that I'm traumatized a bit by reading it lol

Lothbrok likes this.
  5. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    The parts I've read are great. It's just that if you value your time, reading a web novel at all is a waste, especially long, overly padded ones like CN web novels tend to be. If you want to waste time, though, they're great for that.

I recommend reading the novel reviews before asking here. Usually at least one review will tell you what you need to know when making that important decision of what novel to binge read next.

Lothbrok likes this.
  6. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Many CN who have so many Chapter (The Cultivator Novels Mostly) get tasteless with so many Chapters. Another thing in such novels is the "Forget old learn New" in them. MC Learns 2-3 Chapters to get to use a Cultivation Art, then takes 50-200 Chapters to perfect it but again 300 Chapters onwards Mc doesnt even remember he has that Cultivation Art.
    The Novels where such things aren´t in it are Gem´s that are Worth reading, if you like the Tags of them.

7. checkm8

checkm8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoy Perfect World, and would recommend it. The style is typical Chen Dong so if you have read other books of his it will feel familiar. It's another novel where I usually let a couple hundred chapters build up before I return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.