Question Another Try: The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Cosmic_, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I had dropped The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs at around the sky pirates whatever section. Quite a while ago. I just really disliked the drama and I was just getting frustrated. Looking through the series ranking and it's #1 or #2. Should I return and give the series another go?

2. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really like it but I didn't feel any intense drama so you'll have to take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Although I think I know the scene that you're talking about and it had a fairly satisfying conclusion when all was said and done. I mean, you had to approach it while thinking that Leon and Luxon knew what they were doing and it should wrap up a few pages later so this is your chance to guess what they are up to. As a spoiler, your faith will be tested again in the next book...

GonZ555 and Cosmic_ like this.
  3. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont force yourself upon something you dont like.

Its getting worse from there imo until middle of volume 3, but the later conclusion quite satisfying.

4. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    How has things progressed so far? Don't really need details. Just want to know if the MC sorted out his dumb 'mob character unworthy and got to keep the plot/role' mentality and if the relationship with the heroines have progressed significantly.

5. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, nope. He's as Leon as ever. But I encourage you to read the SS stories in volume 3 and 4. A cleverly done Maria route and a different side of Leon. It might encourage you to continue the main line.

As a side note, he does get engaged in the main line. But Leon being Leon, you can kinda guess the sequence of events that made it happen. So I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...especially with the events in Volume 4...

6. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    In volume 3, the relationship with the heroines has progressed significantly
    they get engaged

TamaSaga, Sabruness and Cosmic_ like this.
  7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    piggybacking on this thread:

Is there enough decent segments in the first 2-3 volumes that make the slog worth it in the end?

8. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    there isnt really any development afterwards. Right after getting engaged he finds out that there was a sequel set in a different country so he immediately heads over their so that he could solve the problem in his mob-like way
    leon has the sacred tree sapling and gets the guardian Crest.(only the guardian crest was obtained in the last chapter

9. Azkhar

Azkhar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup yup, im too almost drop the series here.
    especially when leon got accused for treason

But it's quite satisfying in the end

10. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah?!
    That new girl (Noelle) also gets engaged at the end of volume 5 since she becomes priestess and Leon is guardian for the new sacred tree.
    Sorry, just wanted to be childish and say "I can spoil it better than you" when you reference the latest TL'ed chapter.

11. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first try, I'm have a feeling like you too and dropped it. But after read it again and now I rated it 5 stars

Cosmic_ likes this.
  12. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, olivia acts annoying at that sky pirate part. Also when leon decide to do no killings to the enemy country that invades some people
    also drop the series.
    i'm glad i didnt drop it, since the story is getting better after that(reading the webnovel ones at that time)

the marie route is a good read, it seems that whichever route(heroine) leon pick he will crush the scenario with
    luxion

13. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, olivia acts annoying at that sky pirate part. Also when leon decide to do no killings to the enemy country that invades some people
    also drop the series.
    i'm glad i didnt drop it, since the story is getting better after that(reading the webnovel ones at that time)

the marie route is a good read, it seems that whichever route(heroine) leon pick he will crush the scenario with
    luxion

14. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um i cheked baka TL and novelupdate why the lastest volume 4 and 5 deleted ? is there some problem with the author or publisher?

15. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >_> if you checked the LCD or the translator's site, you'd have the answer to your question.
    It got licensed so Baka took it down.
    necro. locked.

RR-2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.