Discussion [poll] if game are real, can you play it? are you willing bear the consequences?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Nov 25, 2019.

?

What weapon of your choice?

1. Overpowered single shot that can blow hole in spaceship

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. Anti personel that deal direct damage to flesh

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. rapid fire heavy weapon that make Swiss cheese out of building

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. Pierce weapon that put pin sized hole at any material

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  5. rifle that deal AOE weapon

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. plasma saber sound intesting

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. dual oversized pistol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm adult and I don't chose, bring it all

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  9. Stun gun? are you serious?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I'm medic?

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's say in future a company suddenly appear and selling a sci-fi VR game called "Galactic War" for unknown reason they selling high-tech VR pod with very cheap price and allow player to exchange in game money for real money.

Any attempt to open the pod was always end up with destruction of internal components, in fact they not selling patient or accepting any offers,
    is very odd but you don't care,

You buy it and play. In game you are 'empire soldier' and you can join land batalion or space batalion and you choose LB, then you wakeup inside cryogenic pod. Voice from celling tell you to wear armor and pick weapon from rack, you kinda confused as game avatar look same as real you but follow instructions. after you wear the helmet game like feature appear except for inventory and hp bar, you follow objective and finish tutorial. After that you appear in teleportation hall on very big spaceship that filled for two thing, have fun and spend money.

Using his interface you quickly chose hot sector and the battle zone is whole star system, but you press quick match and appear in middle of war zone, if not for other player Warning, you probably has vaporized like other guy.

There lots objective like killing enemy will give you 50cr and destroy tactical building give you 400cr, this was not like other game. The battlefield was like event, that you can participate or not. In fact it's run at real-time with only lost conditions the mothership is destroyed.

Each time you died, you respawn at cryogenic pod, naked, with 100cr less but that minus covered when main objective complete. You realize the armor is quite powerful when self destruct, 4 times more than 300cr grenades on shop, even basic weapon need 2 or 3 shot for kill grunt. Then you enlighten, run-out ammo self destruct, crippled you ask fellow player throw you at enemy and self destruct, door too strong self destruct, you gain more cr faster that way and other people start copy it too, then that battlefield conquered after 1 month of non-stop suicide bomber by player.

Next week, you see the game is banned because it's too violence. But you found out as long power still plugged game still can run even without internet, and money exchange is gone replace by material exchange that always appear magicaly in mail box.

Two year's later you stockpile almost 1 tons of diamond and 1 tons of platinum, lately the hot sector start gone one and other. And you end up doing lot side missions like pirate hunt, assassination, extermination and other thing that start became more monotonous... Lately you start seeing newbe that act like army and you also hear government allow people play the game in special site but with 30% tax on every transaction.

This time you connect dots... Npc fear, government reaction, and censored word... You immediately respawn at home, that basically place where you store non disposable item or Thropy, in fact you start avoiding collecting npc because they always try suicide or kill you, except for one that you captured after battle 1 year ago.

The scaled figure at other side dropped to ground when see you, and you exit armor then approach hulking alien, unlike other this one not try kill you but only opened it's four eye look at you before close it again... This time you realize, this not a game but real, and log out immediately.

8 billion kills, you sometime start have nightmares about battlefields, as you contibutes it's race Extinction. Lately you received email from GW about new hot zone, unique weapon, and dozen other offers to lure you, but you keep ignore it until one day... Spaceship entered atmosphere and say empire demand you.

1. Before you know it's real, what did you see enemy as?

2. What did you feel to humanity when they offer you at Empire?

3. Empire offer to allow you keep everything from game but you will need follow it's order and there subtile threat if you refuse it, are you going accept it?

4. Are you feel angry with empire because they trick you? And what did you feel after knowing armor is suppressing your emotion and morale.

5. Are you feel wrong when realized you kill 8 billion people that probably some race gone Extinct?

6. How did you feel when you know there is thousands clone of you in every corner of Galaxy?

7. What you going to do with your living Thropy? Even if you kill it she will not resist you at all.

8. The 'home' is paradise planet, you real body not allowed leave it's atmosphere withouts permission, how did you feel about that? Did you content prisoned in planet or find way to escape?

9. The empire fill your body with nanomacine and made you almost can't aging and give you powerful regeneration at same time empire can track you at real did you feel it's worth it?

10. Your clone has evolved and has sub-personality, your clone and you can categories as hive mind. As sub-personality can act independently but now even without pod you can enter your cloned body what did you feel? What are you going to do with it?

11. Earth has betrayed empire and join enemy, and apparently there is empire supporter but they out numbered. You tasked for root anti-empire force, what are you going to do? Are you going to send sub-personality or going take action with your self?

12. Which parts you feel Suspicious about GW before you know it's real?

lychee and Ryan_Oliver like this.
  2. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    So long, i am too lazy to read it :sweating_profusely:

Bloodysin28, 0000000, Kirill and 3 others like this.
  3. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about that.... Even I kinda need 5 hour to write it

0000000 and Devil Heart like this.
  4. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    @lychee why did you have to start this madness!!!

5. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    Explanation too long. I guess i pick I'm medic...

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... this poll might be a nice road to become the next darth vader or maybe better(worse)? :blobspearpeek:

0000000 and girisuherman like this.
  7. Bias

Bias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will choose medic. Why? Medic is the pillar of any game. Also, schadenfreude is an amazing thing, ya know.

8. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it hv to be FPS? :notlikeblob:
    Why can't it be eroge?! :blobnosebleed:

0000000 and KuroKaze like this.
  9. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    You can there basically a redlight district on mothership base or if you hard core go pick prisoner( empire has not problem with this)

otaku31 likes this.
  10. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, with respawn system, it's more easily to self destruct that waiting hand regenerate, weapon class here very heavy shot wound not just hole to patches but burned flesh to ash, armor and shiled can only tank 2 or 3 shot from medium weapon until its breaking apart

11. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn maybe I'm a bit heartless because i can't experienced it one hand rn but i imagined i probably pretend to serve them and as for the nanomachine something that can track me probably found some way to avoid it surely there is the race that gone extinct because of me i will compensate them i got a lot of diamond and such right? Anyway the conclusion is what they asked of me i will fufill them but at the same time after the fulfillment what i do next is exactly the opposite and as for the same people as me that play this game i will kill them if they were a hindrance i want them to help me if they feel the same way as me.. For the trophy i will not kill him/her i use it to gain information and probably she can help me a lot since i was "track" by the empire after all she can do thing in the dark and i do thing in the open i will compensate him/her of course my guess is she's probably one of the extinct person i hunt before so i can revive their race if they want.. The clone i feel so uncomfortable about that if i can i don't want it

girisuherman likes this.
  12. samjack

samjack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate polls

13. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    ...there's no d*ck that able to impregnate EVERY female chara? from insect to humanoid and to godly being...?

14. neogamer

neogamer Cute is justice!「Maxwell 」

Reading List:
    Link
    Overpowered singleshot cuz fuck their spaceships.

15. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Gold and EXP
    2. Reasonable choice, or lack of it altogether. Surely you wouldn't feel yourself entitled for the whole world to duke it out with an op existence just for one measly you?
    3. Sure, let them think we're loyal first before figuring out the situation and begin on any other plans.
    4. That's a no-brainer! They scammed me! Killing people for fun is not funny at all if you know there's real lives at stake! suppressing armor may be detrimental to decision making while in combat so i'll figure out a way to get rid of it.
    5. Sure i'll feel wrong but def not guilty, that's not my pan to carry!
    6. Yay!? Finally my lazy ass could learn piano!
    7. Sorry girl, this ancestor likes men! I dunno actually. If i wanna play God i could let her free to later plot against me like Plagiarist's MC's. Or kill her to rid of future trouble.
    8. If it is paradise why should i escape? Roaming the galaxy is fun and all until you are wanted by the whole said galaxy for illegal trespassing. Or if you want to establish your own star but that's a lot of work! Just get the permit and voyage~
    9. I use Adblock Plus it's great!
    10. Learn, explore, have fun, make trouble!
    11.Earth-chan did nothing wrong! People are shit, i'd rather go for some exploration expedition! Botany sounds fun!
    12. NPC's reactions probably. The look in their eyes and different minute expressions.

girisuherman likes this.