Spoiler (Bl) The Male God’s Favorable Impressions Are Difficult to Farm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jun 18, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This ones sounds amazing!

3. FFAx27

FFAx27 Seeking Enlightenment

Reading List:
    Link
    Summons @Zhen_Qing and her quote train!

Will now go lurk and wait! :blobpeek:

missycin and Zhen_Qing like this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    If no one spoils, feel free to poke me in a week or so. :cookie:

Queue, missycin, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, just finished reading the translated chapters. The 004 system, a white hairball, shamelessly admitted to itself that it's not a righteous path system, rather, is a rotten male system determined to make its host bent! So, the system dishes out a lot of side-missions to match-make its host and ML.

Utilising the original host's golden finger - God-level personas in several different entertainment fields, and his massive fanbase, MC totally suppressed protag shou and his best friend/roommate, the second generation rich kid. The counterattack was mostly fan-war between MC's, protag gong's, protag shou's and cp (pro gongxshou) fans. The were accusations of MC trying to suppress p.shou because he likes p.gong, which was rebuffed by MC saying not to include him in real people cp, plus his lover will eat vinegar. The side mission of hooking up with ML (Ye Jun Jing) is smooth sailing, although MC wonders why ML is easily attracted to him. There were side-missions to give ML a hug, a kiss, a birthday present (which is MC, but fade to black).

Ending for the protags, well, they definitely didn't get together. There was a competition to select CV artists for a series. Because MC arrived with p.gong, whose real face is known, people were asking around about his identity. MC was then invited for an impromptu singing performance. After seeing MC's performance, p.shou asked to talk to p.gong. He confessed, but was promptly rejected. P.gong offered to send MC back, and saw how intimate MC and ML were being. P.gong thought that MC was threatened by ML to be in a relationship, and thought about suppressing the Ye family business, and snatching MC back. But with MC in the shadow, p.gong fails and his family's company went bankrupt. On the day he decided to leave the country, to start a new business overseas, p.shou saw him off at the airport. But due to some unsavory words spoken by p.gong, when p.shou went home, he got a heart attack and died. Thus world distortion rate reach 100%. P.gong was notified by MC's message while he was in the plane. Later, MC called him to say that ML and him are getting married, which effectively broke his heart, making the p.gong heart broken rate reach 100%.
    This arc is quite straightforward. I hope next worlds will be more difficult as the world ranking increases.

004: Jun Jun, you don't love me anymore! I'm angry and you don't even comfort me!
    MC: You're angry? Why are you angry? 'Did I do something to make this meng dumpling angry?'
    004: Of course you did! You said that you will not treat me well! I'm not happy!
    MC: I did? 'I just wanted him to leave and not disturb other people's harmonious time.'
    004: Ohh. Then, Jun Jun, will you treat me well?
    MC: I won't.
    004: QAQ

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

Ozzieozz, Hanaru, clear and 15 others like this.
  6. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    transmigration
    world hoping
    yaoi !!!!

totally my novel !!!!
    not to mention the comedy...really really looking forward to more chaps

7. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waitt. I'm a little confused. Who is MC and ML? I read the synopsis....gong teamup with system to bind the shou....so the MC is the shou?

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is the shou - totally gay, totally into sex, and totally shameless. ML is pretty insecure, but very tolerant and persistent. ML turns into a vinegar jar sex-starved wolf once the MC gives him the green light and gets assured of his position. A total wife-slave tho. Loves to pamper MC and MC loves being pampered, so a match made in heaven.

Phla, Ozzieozz, xiin and 10 others like this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Gong
    He went back 5 years, when he just asked ori-host to enter the dub circle. Grabbing this second chance, he met up with ori-host and confessed. Ori-host was surprised, but after facing his persistent effort, he relented to p.gong living with him. They cohabit for 2 years, although they got closer, ori-host wasn't willing to be lovers. One day, p.gong didn't come home after work. When called, he said that he's at a bar. Ori-host worried that he's seeing someone else, and walked to the bar, which is still quite a distance. As he confronted p.gong, he realised that he had come to love him. The two of them left the bar together, to go home.

Shou
    Transmigrated into someone else's body (a mix-blood teen) after 2 year time skip. He regretted falling for p.gong that likes ori-host, but still lead him on. Now that some time has passed, he regretted not helping his roommate whose family company also went bankrupt after going against YeJun. His current body's family is just so-so, and not wealthy. So, he arranged for his old body's bank card and account number to be left for roommate, so that he can find a better job, and no longer work in a bar. Not sure whether there's a new prospect for him, as a man was interested enough to investigate him when he went out with a friend.

Ye Jun Jing (ML's pov)
    He realised that the time he got to know his brother again was when he came by to MC's house. He was surprised that he was allowed to step into the house because his brother is stubborn, and didn't acknowledge that his mother was the guilty one, whereas him (YJJ) was the victim. He felt that MC has become more confident, stronger and attractive. But what does it matter that MC has become like another person, as long as that person is his lover. ML also feels that he's not only YJJ, but he pushes that thought away.
    There are some details that I've omitted. But, arc 1 is more or less done. Now, someone else can continue with arc 2, an E-class world. :sweating_profusely:
    True, MC just seems to be practicing celibacy because he was too busy cultivating to be an immortal. Now that he's bound to the system and not pursuing immortality, he's going to go to bed with whomever catches his interest, mainly, ML. :blob_sunglasses:

10. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  11. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the reviews hints that there are other people who follow him world to world, not just the ml. Has anyone read up to that part? Is it a side cp?

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please, and can someone do arc one spoilers from the begining.

13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ...um...so....MC is the shou? or the gong? now the one that worked with the system to kidnap the target to go uh woo? or seduce? in various worlds...erm I'm inferring this from the plot intro on NU page....that's the MC or the ML...maybe i'm not reading it right i can't tell lol...

So was the one kidnapped straight or bent already before this whole thing happened....if he was bent so then what happened to make the other kidnap him with the system...was the courting not going well?
    Plot Intro said he dare not confess so...what's the reason, he's too shy or was he in an awkward identity or fearful of rejection?

ahsudole likes this.
  14. Sapphire-Saph

Sapphire-Saph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is the shou and the one that worked with the system to kidnap the target is the gong, but isn't the ML in the worlds like the usual transmigration novels.

Apparently, MC wasn't straight, but no one caught his eye, including the gong.

15. elvira12

elvira12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is the shou, an immortal who lived for thousands of years but was still a virgin in his pursuit for cultivation. The system forcibly bind with him, presenting itself as a Righteousness system, but later revealed that it was actually a Rotten Male Raider system. It's main job was to bend the MC. What it didnt know was that the MC was bent right from the start. MC just didnt waste his time to find a partner before.

Oh the first arc and second arc was not fade to black. Unfortunately the following scenes in 2nd arc has been cut down. Couldnt find it anywhere. Saaaaddd.

But damn the smexy scenes are hawt!

Looks interesting so despite the cut sexy times, will still continue to read it. Huhu, the smut tag though.. What is the sense of putting it when everything was cut down?? ✂️

16. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel ya mate (≥∧≤)(^◇^)

lizabernal96 likes this.
  17. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.blshuku.com/b/27/27161/

In this web page the smut part is not omitted. (by the way, the first 2 arc have some smuts and after that i think the 4 or 5 arcs have smut too. I think the smut is sometimes omitted in some arcs) (i do not know after the 5 arc since i have not read the rest yet)