LCD Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Jul 4, 2018.

1. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i hard shipped heewon and the MC. i am about 100 chapters behind, without direct spoilers, is there anything even resembling hope for this ship?

2. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sword girl?
    No.

3. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn the world. she was the only chick who spoke to him like an actual human being and saw through every layer of bullshit unlike coworker and plagerist.

4. EggyIsBestGrill

EggyIsBestGrill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, by this point, the whole party sees through his bullshit

Lonelycity likes this.
  5. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, everyone just takes his bs for granted.

chomer and Lonelycity like this.
  6. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why are there only 5 outergod kings? You can become one by witnessing the end on a world line, right. It's also been said a world won't end when the protagonist dies. Even if the final senerio is a battle with OP outer gods I find it hard to believe that only 5 people in all 1863 world lines made it to the end, and only happened in the 999th and 1863rd world lines.

7. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious why does 999Uriel hates YJH so much? Didn't 999 YJH sacrifice himself for everybody in that round?

Also, shouldn't 999 party members be going around the worldlines and helping YJH, instead of destroying everything? I mean, 999YJH should have left a good impression with his self-sacrificial actions back then?

8. fraxiel

fraxiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NO, 999uriel doesn’t hate 999YJH. She hate Secretive Plotter
    you will know the reason soon.

9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Secretive Plotter's interference messed things up big time. He said messing with the past and world lines comes at a cost. That cost was probably more than just 4 outer god kings being born.

10. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t all of this mentioned already?? So what’s with the speculations now ???

11. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    I only remembered 999 Uriel saying how much she hated 1863 YJH, but not why. As for 999 LJH, I don't know if she hates 1863 YJH for now.

That's why I'm curious what drove them into such vengeful state where they want to destroy all the other timeline, when 999th timeline is supposed to be one of the better ending timeline, cause MC sacrificed himself for everyone instead of being a cold and calculated person he always was.

12. T1stG

T1stG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol halfway through jung-hyeok become ji-hyuk xD for a moment i thought what is the mc from The Returner doing in ORV

Lonelycity likes this.
  13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dokja, you sly bastard.

To think you'd use Scene 1 against an Outer God King.

T1stG and Lonelycity like this.
  14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I always knew the mc never cared about other people outside his group/people who are irreverent. Felt it when during the demon king selection he was told about what was happening on earth and the government but could have cared less. He and the author (Repeated time skips) himself never cared. The mc seems to feel something when he noticed the girl in the crowd but the country and the people as a whole were never important. Don't think he's wrong but the only mistake he made was not saying he won't save them much sooner to avoid this last minute stuff.

Lonelycity likes this.
  15. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    I beg to differ though. By saying he would open up the Industrial Complex at the start to assist people in getting through scenarios, he prevented others from having the argument of "KDJ monopolized the scenarios and didn't do anything for us".

Also, when he opened the Complex, there would be more reason to take over the Complex from inside than outside, therefore preventing another war like the Returnees War scenario where Lee Sookyoung almost died while protecting the place.

But with the Conclusion coming now, even if he drops the bomb, what can they do? They are all going to die if they don't appeal to him, which means he holds all the card now while the others should be begging to even hitch a ride.

16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Complex never really mattered. Aside from the returnee war side thing it didn't matter much. Pretty sure core group could have just camped out in a forest and got in less trouble.

If I was the mc I would have just said as soon as possible you can follow me, do your own thing, or sit on your ass. But if you choose the third option you're going to die. I just wouldn't have been so luke warm in my approach with the people. It's why I admired the Reincarnator approach to death games. Force people to follow me, or at least get strong but still follow my rules.

17. Life_Stresses

Life_Stresses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clear condition: You must kill the 'Enemy of the Story Outer God King Kim Dok-Ja.'

The title Outer God King is cool tho and sort of fits Kim Dokja. As Junghyeok once mentioned Dokja does not exist in any other world lines except for this one, and many things change from what Junghyeok know because of Dokja's interfering.

So, in a nut shell, Dokja is like an Outer God that invaded this world line, keeping a low profile until the time comes.

Very Cool I approve :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

T1stG and Lonelycity like this.
  18. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    First, they reenact (a part of) Scene 1, now it's Scene 10, Dark Castle?!

ladyartemis and Lonelycity like this.
  19. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I truly hope it would not end up the same as Dark Castle scenario, or I'm gonna flip all the tables in my vicinity! :notlikeblob::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    It likely will, because of a thing we call [Stage Transformation].

...I hate <Star Stream>.