Spoiler Secret Wardrobe Of The Duchess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 10, 2019.

1. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im in chapter 160 and it is just revealed that Stephen is thinking to steal the weapon, Edgar just know now he is Arman and the duchess is ignorant about all.

2. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil with ch 181 and above. I cant find the raw links :(((

3. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Edgar cure his curse in this timeline? Will he wouldn't be able to walk under the sun ?

Nikibunny and immortaltear like this.
  4. AnnaChoi

AnnaChoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow as the plot going, I suspect Rubica is a decendant of dragon. In latest chapter it said dragon and its underlings like beauty things plus the scene where Rubica and Edgar have fallen into a cliff and then the ground becoming soft (Ios didnt use his magic, either Edgar), highten my suspicion~~

Shey_04, Elisee, ErryChu and 9 others like this.
  5. AnnaChoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he got a deal in his previous life for saving his life from captive by dragon underling to appear in village Rubica's reside and protect her in all his might.

Azka Anees, Laerta, Nikibunny and 2 others like this.
  6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm....
    I suspect it too.
    I remember, it is said when Rubica is newborn baby, her eyes is ruby, right.. that's why she named like that. But, maybe there is connection, I remember that color is rare, right??

I suspect about the dragon who died (forgot the name). Maybe there is some connections.

(If there is time travel, why not a reincarnation :hmm:)?

Elisee, ErryChu, Laerta and 6 others like this.
  7. AnnaChoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Seris?! In my plot the dragon Iber is the one Rubica's elder. Iber once thought the kid Ios kindness that he feels it when Rubica get him roses and ribbons for free. For the reason Iber slumbers; 1. After fight with dragon Seris because he destroy humankind village, 2. Something about Rubica's mother, Iber is Rubica's mom or her great granddmother. Rubica's mom background story is so dang little just says she is a daughter of noble house.

I drool imagine their kids since it would be superior compare to other people because they came from a half nymph+quarter dragon decendant

8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen To Angela ? She choose the section where student are bullied. I hope that she Will not be made as a minor villainess for the sake of drama i like Her.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Angela is okay. The novel didn't tell further about her. But, she and Rubica send letter to each other. So, I think she is okay in her school.
    Angela is a sweety. Even with her taking Rubica's accessories is to protect Rubica's from her(Angela)'s mother's hand. And she even want to success with her studies to help Rubica free from the 'tyrant' Edgar. In her letter, she told Rubica to keep caution to Edgar as she hear some n bad news about Edgar etc..etc... but sadly, before her letters come to Rubica, Edgar read it first, and of course he doesn't like the part about his bad rumours about his personality etc (even though it is actually true :D) so, he modified the letter about him before the letter came to Rubica

10. Rozet

Rozet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edgar finds out and even prepared a squad. He got a hint from rubica for she always talking to Stephen but actually Rubica thinks that Stephen is in love with Edgar.

Rubica found out that Edgar is indeed Arman. Edgar has a long name with arman on it. Carl gave a hint to her but she doesn’t know it until...

Shey_04, Dofu, ErryChu and 14 others like this.
  11. Rozet

Rozet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edgar is a half nymph half human because of this he could die. His mother's curse is actually helping him to live longer.
    With the help of Iber's underling Rubica will know how to break the curse and save Edgar's life.
    Yes he will be able to walk again.

Shey_04, hongmeowpanda, Dofu and 13 others like this.
  12. Rozet

Rozet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :whistle: This spoiler is from C252

Edgar knows that the ring will make it wearer travel in the past. But even if he travel back in time he would still make weapons even if he give up creating Stella. But if he let her travel he knows she can change the future She won't give up on younger version of Edgar who only knows misfortune .
    Then as he was dying, he heard the voice of god. Since he has given the chance to live another life to the person he loves, he's worthy to become Hue's nymph (like his mother) and live an eternal life. At the moment he sacrifice life for love his mother's curse is broken making the ring lost its magic, Rubica will die. So Edgar refuse to be a nymph. so in exchange god grant him 3 wishes.

his first wish is to travel back with Rubica, however that wish cannot be granted because it will cancel out Edgar's sacrifice.
    Before Rubica died Edgar gave him instruction to meet him but he found out that she didn't heard it since her ears had been hurt by the sound of bombing.

his first wish is to have a pen and paper, he thought to give a message to Rubica to tell her the instruction that she couldn't hear but Rubica was treated as a maid so the message might not be deliver to her. So he decided to give the message to himself in the past. He wrote Rubica Berner. For the second wish, "Please replace the ring in the first drawer of my study's table with this" then he added " A week before she arrives in the past"
    -okay then how about the ring?
    "Let her go back in time with it"
    Edgar hopes that this will be counted as one wish. which it happens
    He believed that his past self would look for her and will ask her what happened and take the right measures.
    (he didn't know he would start proposing to her :LOL::LOL::LOL:)
    And then his last wish is to see Rubica before he die.

hikawa, Dofu, ErryChu and 31 others like this.
  13. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    So, why is this titled as 'Secret Wardrobe of the Duchess'?

cometothedarkside97 and Laerta like this.
  14. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it has something to do with the secret identity she had in the novel. She has a thing for beauty (AKA she loves beautiful things like clothes, jewelries and even people). She had a persona who could make any person more beautiful. Along with that persona, she set up a secret botique where we can channel her inner love for beauty. (It was also for the giants) Thus, the title of the story. But it might more complex than what I explained.

hikawa, Dofu, ErryChu and 17 others like this.
  15. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    When I saw the title I thought it would be about a girl with a magical wardrobe :blobpats:

16. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read the last chapter, it was satisfying but also makes me crave for more. Like wanting to know about the blessings of Hue, snippets on their married life, and maybe glimpse of their baby

I want mowr~!!

17. erosjr1700

erosjr1700 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is going to have a webtoon adaptation this year but there is no news for its release date yet.

Source: https://twitter.com/dncwebtoon3/status/1475717926724714503

For the quick trailer, fast forward it to 0:22-0:25.

The art reminds me of "Wendy the Florist", I think that artist is going to be in charge of this manhwa.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    ErryChu, Laerta, AnnHime and 6 others like this.
  19. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This feels like a romance and psychology novel. FL is a person of Loyalty and integrity. Her love is deep and grounded. This novel is a bit tiring, but the story is unique and beautiful.
    ML and FL are people who fell in love for a deep reason. A blind old grandfather and an old grandmother who dedicated their lives to war victims. This is a very unique and 'sacred' romance.

20. 0mimi0

0mimi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa has already been announced for the beginning of August:blobcozy:

[​IMG]

-----
    And I want to ask about the trailer
    At 0:29-0:32, it's not Lyna from the "Moonlight Library"?:blobsip:
    I read the promo a long time ago, and I really liked it, but the fact is that he will soon be 5 years old, so if manhwa really comes out this year, I will cry with happiness:blobxd:
    By the way, it looks like "Lucia" both in drawing and in the plot a little

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022