[What has happened to me]~A testimony of a Uyghur woman~

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by ShimizuA, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShimizuA

ShimizuA the best teacher is Life.

Reading List:
    Link
  2. 01

01 [REDACTED]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing, now I'm also depressed.

Land of The Fallen likes this.
  3. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a genocide. The chinese government is a cancer that i sincerely hope Asia will be free of soon. The world has opened up to the horrendous attroticites commited by China to keep a stranglehold on its citizens, may Hong Kong and all people under the yoke of chinese tyranny be free

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...wtf, so we are having a new Nazi shitfucks popping? Also, wtf is with the harassment after in US by the members of CCP? Even in other countries other than their own they seem to pop out without worries and showing hostility to those who even have a differing opinion.

Also, inb4 lock.

Sabruness likes this.
  5. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    Winnie the pooh is watching

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This is very sad :blobsob:

7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i cant see much worthwhile discussion being able to be had about this manga without it veering into politics and drawing down the almighty lock of lockyness from the modmins.

inb4 the lock :blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Deleted member 79325 likes this.
  8. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw an episode on patriot act on netflix. Twas pretty bonkers. I think similar stuff is happening in india.

9. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They never disappeared, they just changed "names", "colors", and "tongues". Evil never dies with them, it just finds a new "symbol" to replace itself as. Honestly, I don't know whose right anymore, as our history was written by the winners. I do know, inhuman practices like this exist, but to what scale? I shall remain ignorant in my foolish joy, as I fear the withering days of compassion die out in silence, like those departed souls kept in the darkness of society. Devilry lingers in all names, colors, and tongues. The only difference is, which name, color, and tongue is willing to leave the shadows, and dance under the pale moonlight.

That's quite cruel of you, to make other depressed people more depressed about how fucked up humanity is, or a particular race of humanity, or a certain group of a race in humanity. Thanks for sharing the info, though, all it does reminds us that we're powerless in that system of governance. I pray we don't truly become slaves to discrimination, because it would restart another dark age, far worse than the previous one, because we have more weapons, dangerous knowledge, and adapted the serpent's tongue in manner and form.

Deleted member 79325 and 0000000 like this.
  10. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Loislalion

Loislalion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Genocide on a Native American level, but with a systemic Nazi approach to it. Only this time, America can’t interfere because China has nukes. Fck the communist party.

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, I believe we are all slaves to the higher power, which basically means anything that can project more power than us. Kind of the reason why my entire neighborhood always say to not earn money, but rather power. Work in a govt body and gain a high position is equivilant to becoming a winner in life, money, fame and power will come towards you ar no time.

I kinda always suspect the big brothers are always evil, no matter how much they sugar coat it as necessary evil. But to see the direct impact is horrendous, makes it worse by seeing how the other powerless folks are joining the bullying in order to curry favour and suffer less from the big brother. In the end, all our roles have been fixed when we are born, and 99.99% are born to suffer. The korean dramas with their super pragmatic life views just directly reflects the corruption in higher power, but also the bitterness and toxicity of those powerless, I can also have glimpse of sich things in my daily lives on how people view those less fortunate than them, not with sympathy, but with arrogance that one is born in the right place.

13. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
    ow.. hurt?
    so where the thread lock?

15. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if i would consider this or HK propaganda, definitely political tho.

16. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it retarded? How is displaying an active genocide and a people fighting for their rights propaganda?

17. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh western propaganda is always retarded? Nice way to improve your social credit score.

I have tons of sources from both people that have lived in that environment and images and videos of detaines being taken there. Where is tour proof that they are fine? Show me the chinese release videos of them having a blast.

And whataboutism isn't going to save a retarded arguemtnt like yours.

And no China has no authority over HK until 2030-something. The chinese control over hong kong is slipping and im glad to see that. The violence by the chinese military masquerading as police officers has shown the cruelty of a retarded chinese govenmnet. And no it won't destroy itself, china needs HK more than they need China.

And you are saying that they low? Lol, get all that chinese propaganda dick out of your mouth. What a fucking chinese shill. The recent shift and vast amount of demonstrators just goes to show how much everyone loathes China and the chinese response only validates that emnity

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...asia/china-xinjiang-video-intl-hnk/index.html
    I guess having them blindfolded and shipped on a train is normal procedure. Nothing wrong here.
    What about this then?
    "More than 400 pages of internal Chinese documents provide an unprecedented inside look at the crackdown on ethnic minorities in the Xinjiang region."
    Get your vpn ready and try ro read something that would destroy your social credit score, f-ing shill
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/11/16/world/asia/china-xinjiang-documents.html

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Parth37955 can you lock this thread? I will delete my comment first though~

19. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol the Chinese shill can't take any valid criticism of his rotten governemnt. But what else can you expect from a worm that denies a cultural genocide despite the facts

20. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's enough. No politics on the forums.

Deleted member 79325 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.