Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. _kathyeee

_kathyeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done that but it's not on the thread

2. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Reread the old chapters then

3. dreamcatchergyu

dreamcatchergyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished reading this novel but now that I think about it, did the novel mention what the item XJX and Gao Yang took from Prince Yu's hidden room was? Also did they ever mention what XJX and his gang was doing at Wo Long temple?

4. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember reading that part. Are u sure it was in the novel?
    Do you remember more details/any part of novel that u read before or after this "dad and chain" part?

I don't think so ... It was never mentioned afaik

5. puu264

puu264 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for ur spoiler QAQ

I couldn't handle the heartache when Shen Miuo first met Mei Furen so need spoiler so my heart don bleed further TTATT

6. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for Shen Giu and Feng An Ning?? Pleasee:blobsalute::blobpeek:

7. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    The story has been fully translated by now. You can take your time to enjoy the story.

8. oxymoron

oxymoron Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was truly good and the characters very...malicious :sneaky:. I think it was only me who liked Shen Miao's And Xie Jingxing's confrontation scene
    Where he almost strangles her and she retaliates by stabbing him till his bone is seen.

Ilana likes this.
  9. AppTesting

AppTesting Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's a specific chapter for them. In the previous life Feng An Ning did not end well with her husband. So in this life, when Shen Miao got married, she asked her brother to take care of Feng An Ning from afar as she treated Feng An Ning as her friend. And later, news was send to Shen Miao that the Shen and the Feng are joining forces by marriage.

It's a pity because their story will be more interesting as Shen Qiu once dislike Feng An Ning while Feng An Ning fear him. So, for them to fall in love, that is one story I want to read.

10. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are some extras that focus on Shen Qiu and Feng An Ning. I think the translator translated it. please check it out! it was cute

11. AppTesting

AppTesting Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. The site I read it have no Side Story translation.

12. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow ppl still talking about this completely translated story in spoiler threads! in fact, i liked this novel so much that i read it 3 times haha.

Feng An Ning and Shen Qiu are very cute. Don't forget to read the comments when you get to the side story about this couple. There's a missing sentence at the very end which a poster links too. SQ thought poorly of FAN for something beyond her control...unreasonable block of wood. As a brother, he's basically a cis-straight man with good intentions (no offense lol). What I appreciated was that FAN is a very good friend to Shen Miao, a character that I felt really needed caring friends.

13. Efu-sama

Efu-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i hope someone out there could reply or answer this.
    This spoiler thread of this novel is kind of long, while i am okay to read it one by one, but mostly what i found was just a spoiler about the plot, whether XJX knew SM secrets whatsover, that i've already know from reading the whole novel.

What i'm trying to ask to anyone here is,
    do you guys remember the chapter where XJX and SM met at prince yu residence, and XJX took something from the secret chamber?
    And i wonder what that something is? And how could prince yu had it?
    Do you guys know if its explained in the novel? Cause i cant seem to find the chapter where it was explained...

Sawcrot and orientalfairy like this.
  14. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aside from the plot hole w/ the item XJX + GY are after never revealed, i feel like there’s inconsistencies w/ the ages/timeline during 1st life?

14 - SM married FXY, maybe get pregnant as well

^^left for Qin before twins are 5. yrs old. stayed there for 5 years. so lets say..

15/16 - left for Qin

20/21 -arrived in ming qi. also encountered taoist priest otw back. mei furen already there

but!!

XJX ‘died’ at 22 y/o right... it is also said that he left 2 years later when SM was 14. also mentioned once that he was 20

20 - XJX’s age while SM is 14
    22 - he ‘died’ at battlefield. however at this age, SM would be 16, meaning she was pregnant or already a hostage at Qin... how was it possible that years later, after she arrived from Qin,, she talked to XJX at the banquet when she got ‘drunk’?

supposedly XJX is 22, and if basing from this, SM is around 20/21 but obviously they should have atleast 3-5 years age gap...

pls discuss...

15. Xi Muxia

Xi Muxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Just totally love the pairing of Xie Jing Xing and Shen Miao~ XJX is too handsome to be true ^^ There's a chapter where XJX got a pet (female white tiger cub) and he casually named it "Jiao Jiao" which is Shen Miao's nickname within her family. See!? He's so inlove with her. He only pick that tiger because apparently it's personality or behavior was like Shen Miao~ LOL! The white tiger was also being spoiled to the point of being fat! TOTALLY JEALOUS OF IT! ^^

16. Xi Muxia

Xi Muxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Maybe on the part after the incident of the Extermination of Prince Yu's Household, where Xie Jing Xing (ML) and Gao Yang met Shen Miao (FL) inside the secret chamber of the household. That part when the ML was supposed to kill FL because no one should found out that place but he didn't do it because he cant bear it :( He's already strangling her in the neck that time but the FL was just looking at him, then he close her eyes cause he can't bear that look! Like *uwuuuu* Also that's the first time he saw FL cried unconsciously! He's already interested in her way back before this!

17. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been trying to find out what XJX found in Prince Yu’s basement? I’ve completed it but was wondering if I missed something

18. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?? Does no one know?

19. Xi Muxia

Xi Muxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - I totally forgot about that thing. Haha.

Ilana likes this.
  20. bringmemyoppa

bringmemyoppa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished this series and I have to say I love it so so much and feel so empty without it now.

I wish Ji Shu Yu got his own romance story too lool Wasn’t he into some lady in Great Liang anyway? Wish we had gotten the chance to meet her!

Xi Muxia and Ilana like this.