Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i just checked on Twitter and they said it already arrived!! So they will be shipping out this week and early December. After this will you still be ordering from them? I know some fans ordered Wei Ying Yiling Laozu nendoroid from them but hmmm :hmm: I kinda wanted to order things from there but now i'm scared :blobsweat:

And post some pics when you finally receive them!! :blobicecreamlove: They're so cute and tiny i wanna take them with me everywhere hahaha

Hopefully everyone gets their plushies now that they're finally being shipped but the waiting time is horrible, They should at least inform their buyers if they're having any problems instead of you having to track them down to get some info :blobneutral:

https://twitter.com/calit33n/status/1191369524836220928

https://twitter.com/coffeebeanbun/status/1195074234738806784

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  2. GhostFlute

GhostFlute Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~
    thank you so much for the links of these cute mini dolls, I love them!

3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for taking your time to reply! :cookie:

And yeah I saw they tweeted that saying it arrived and you didn't know how happy and relieved I was to know that they will be shipped out this week since I honestly have been waiting for this!! I have to chased them several times to get a reply and during that time they said that their contact form wasn't working.. And the whole website renewal had me worry because I didn't know what was happening so I decided to just contact them on Twitter which they took a few days to reply me :blobupset: When I finally got a reply they told me the reason for the delay was due to a manufacturing delay for Lan Zhan :blobconfounded: and this was delayed to early winter 2019, and honestly their answer was really vague...:blobupset: so with all the drama, I'm glad it's finally over. I actually just got a shipping notification saying mines have been shipped so I am just waiting for this to arrive for me now.

As for this whole experience, I can tell you that I will NOT be buying from AitaiK again because 1) Their price is crazy expensive for me, which I can get at a cheaper rate from somewhere like aliexpress and 2) their pre order takes the longest to ship out. If you pre order something , don't trust the month they said is the release date, add another month on top of that because they need to receive the item first and then the whole shipping process from them to you, so say for example (and take it from my experience) :

Release date is October 2019
    They will not be release until the end of October
    And then you need to wait for AitaiK to receive this product from the supplier so that gets carried onto the next month, around 2-3 weeks in November and then they will ship that to you, so while the release date is in October 2019, you (as the buyer) will not be receiving this until December the earliest and that's when you go with EMS too, so honestly I learned my lesson through my 2 pre orders with them :facepalm:

I actually have seen some MDZS and Untamed merchandize(you know the CD and the music book that was recently released?) from them that I really want to buy but I am refraining from buying from them since it is a horrible experience for me. They don't reply to you until you chase them several times and I am honestly not impress with this >.<

So my advise is try some place else like aliexpress or even eBay is better because there's a cut off time for the product to be ready. And it wouldnt take that long too.

Poor @setsuna3025 ordered the Wei Ying Nendoroid from them (which is the first edition one, not the Yiling Patriarch); and it's still yet to be shipped if I'm not wrong :blobsad:

But honestly if you don't mind spending the price and you don't mind the super long wait then you can get it from AitaiK, but for me, I won't be buying from them again, not until I really really really need something and can't find it at any other site.

Thanks for the link to the Twitter posts ^^ I'm honestly glad that I am not the only one who was waiting for this, but I'm glad this nightmare is over :sweating_profusely:

I definitely will share the good news and post the pic in here once I got it :blobicecreamlove:

4. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    News about mxtx and China government

5. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're fine with buying fakes?

Isn't this a social media rumour? Where is the evidence?

6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure where this came from but to answer your question...No, I'm not..

7. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    Then how do you even know they will not sell you fakes?

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I have eyes and I can tell if an item look authentic or not..

FYI, I don't buy fake figurines or nendoroid, I saw some from aliexpress that sells them at a cheaper price that it doesn't look authentic so NO, I don't buy it from there.

All I am recommending is a site that have a better experience compared to AitaiK FOR ME.

I don't like to discriminate a site just because one seller sells something there that looks fake, it doesn't mean all sellers does in aliexpress. Some mdzs merchandizes does look good, so it just depends on an individual preference and what one would like. If it looks nice then yes, I'll buy it.

I love the Wangxian bunny they sell from there and yes, I bought it from there. I also bought a Koromon Plushie from that site as well as a Wei Ying and Lan Zhan pillow that looks nice.

Just because I buy these, it doesn't mean I don't support and buy authentic/real stuff because I do. The nendoroid for example, I purchased from AmiAmi and the mdzs novel I made sure I purchased a physical copy from the original store. I do take these into consideration but at the same time I don't limit myself because I do sometimes buy fan merchandises that looks nice.

I don't mean to go on the defensive here, but honestly your first post to me made it felt like an attack on a personal level, probably with how you word it in a judgemental way :/

setsuna3025 likes this.
  9. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. It popped up on my YouTube. I'm not following the events of MXTX. I just hear things from those who are. I thought I'd share this for those ppl and they would know if it's legit or not.

10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not legit. From what I read this was actually started by those anti’s who seems to now spread like fire around the fandom. It's nice that fans are concerned about her (because I am too) but let's not let these fake rumours spread. Go read the comments if you need to but as far as I know, it's not legit.

11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: forever stuck LOLOLOL. chinese customs r mostly always takin their own sweet time or don knw doin wat :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:. or since their country is so big and they hav a hard time send it to their own shippin area den clear the customs and den ship out

still no newsssssssssssss :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: im still waitinggggggggggg :blobdevil::blobdevil::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: wan flip table at them sia urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. everyday com bak from work hopin it will be in my room alreadi but nope still not yet arrive, lan zhan is gettin sad waitin for his wei ying

:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh den not so bad hahha

those r super hardcore fans though i wonder where they get the money to buy all those spare parts and different outfits and all sia. but it oso goes to show hw much love they hav for the fandom and the patience to do tat ahhaha since so mani pose hahahhaha :aww::aww::aww:

the problem is they don even do tat at all they just expect us to wait, but yes of course we will wait, but wait too long den we go and ask them giv veri vague answers. got delay or problem wif the manufacturing wat so ever they don kwn hw to send an email sayin there is a problem and will be delayed and will let ppl knw if its fix and it has arrived at their warehouse and to be shipped :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:. looks like i need to chase them again :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

hold up hold up :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: control urself don spend all even though its almost christmas and u feel like buy things for urself but do control urself if not u will be broke like nobody bz :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:. though im oso the same im buyin a few stitch shirts and figures for myself from aliexpress ahahhahahahahhahah but waitin till friday den buy cause got black friday sale MAUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and got lots of cupon to use ahhahahahahaha :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

Sauling likes this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    It also depends on the period as well and since it's close to December now, it will probably take even longer because with all the incoming packages :( but honestly when a package is stuck in customs it really leads one to worry if there's something wrong with it to be stuck there for that long :blobupset:

No like seriously this is just ridiculous...:blobfearful: didn't it said in their website that the release date was August 2019?! :blobtriumph:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone: I know I know right!!! :aww::aww: but hey it doesn't mean we are less hardcore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I probably will still buy it if I can find the spare parts on my end :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love the love and creativity they have for our favorites here (y)(y)

I think they are being bombarded with a lot of orders and things like this can be overlooked? :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm: but they do have a lot of time to frequently advertise their products in their Twitter though :blobexpressionless: sometimes I wonder why they can't use that time to answer customers enquiries instead. But just send them a Twitter comment or something. I recently saw them advertise the Yiling Patriarch nendoroid and the Untamed CD Album plus music book or something. You can comment it on one of their products or something and ask them what is happening with your order because you have waited for this for over a month now. I suggest tweeting them in public because that will catch their attention to reply to your message, you can also send them a DM (Direct message, privately ) with your order number asking for an update. I really hope they will give you an answer soon and let you know what is happening because reading from their site, it says it will be shipped directly from Aimon so..But I really wish you the best of luck and hope you get yours soon, don't want your Lan Zhan figure to be missing his Wei Ying for that long :blob_teary: and of course all the angst that you're going through now because I sure know how that feels :cry:

Oh lol, no I was only using that as an example to say what I have previously bought from Aliexpress, I already bought those previously and haven't been buying anymore recently :blobjoy::blobjoy: that reminds me, take a photo of your Wangxian bunny when it arrived :aww:

My friend even told me I have been buying a lot recently :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think I should take a break to save up for my trip next year :blobrofl:

Hooray for Black Friday sale!!! :blobamused: hope you find and buy what you want and use the most of the benefit of it being a 'Black Friday':blobwink:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh ya nw holiday season so will be longer since with alot of packages goin and comin but still being stuck for long will make one worry

when i email them askin hw long more do i hav to wait. they reply this "
    Thank you for your email. My name is Claudia, and I will be more than happy to assist you!

We greatly appreciate your patience for the shipment of your order! The Mo Dao Zu Shi Wei Wuxian Nendoroid SECOND RESERVATION you ordered has yet to arrive at our office because it was released at the end of September 2019. Once it arrives at our office, we will be making your order a priority to be shipped out immediately. Please anticipate an email confirming your order is on its way then!

Please note, the release month for items varies from the first to the last day of the month. End of the month releases may carry over into the following month as we must wait for our shipment to arrive at our office which may take up to a week or so."

and this reply was on 4 oct den on 21 nov i ask them wat is my order status and roughly when will it be arriving and till nw no response :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: its beyond ridiculous i tell u :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: hahah i would need some small contaiers from diaso to put all the parts in so won hav to keep the box tat they com in ashhshahha

ohhhh ok will try tat

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i see ahhahaha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy: received an email sayin it has been shipped yayyyyy nw just hav to wait for it ahhahahah cant wait for it to arrive wif my standees and the emperor smile. :blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil: and shall take pics and post here :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:.

ya save for ur trip ahhajhahahhah u can buy things durin ur trip too ahhahahah. :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:shall go get wat i wan online hahahah bye *opens tab and start browsing for things to buy* hahahahahha

btw check this out https://twitter.com/rimrimrmfla/status/1200081205359562752 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH instead of fightin they eat cup noodles :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

and this
    https://twitter.com/MIN80753176/status/1200022812980736000 :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: this person even hav little apple plushie and put wei ying onto little apple and hav an apple there ahjhahahahahhaha :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Sauling likes this.
  14. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
  15. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry it came off this way. I think most people who buy merch would want the author/right's holder to get at least a portion of merchandise sales. Aliexpress and Ebay are flooded with bootlegs, and some can be quite sophisticated and not easy to tell apart from original goods. The low price should be a red flag - legit sites for anime and related goods (such as amiami, hobbysearch etc.) earn profit on quantities they sell, not huge margins per item. So, unless the seller sells second-hand/pre-owned items, a vastly lower price is suspicious.

The guy gives no sources of his claims other than 'people on the internet said...'. It's very click-baity.

16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but I guess it depends on custom declaration as well. Like if it's glass it might take a while or something? I'm not sure.

Yeah I got Claudia replied to me several times as well too :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

But that's ridiculous because the end of September, it would have been shipped out by now, since it's almost December... :blobupset:

I wonder if this might have to do with checking out as a 'Guest account'??

But how did you go with Twitter? Did they reply you? I hope they will give you a reply soon or maybe just tell them that if this keeps up then you will dispute with Paypal or something. Because it's getting ridiculous how even if it's release at the end of September, then it will carry on to the next month but now it is almost December...

Hahaha, I wonder where they got the small pieces from? It's so cool how they can be so creative with it :blobicecreamlove:

I heard there's also a Anime Fest this weekend for your country in Singapore? And I saw so many mdzs fan merchandizes there too :aww::blobicecreamlove: Did you end up going? I'm guessing you won't miss out this chance of opportunity or something :blobrofl:

Awesome!! :aww: that's one positive news at least :blobparty::blobparty: I can't wait to see those photos in here once you receive it :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Haha I will see how this goes during my trip but I will try to limit myself to not spend too much since I don't want to use up all my money XD :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Haha, well, well, did you end up finding anything you end up buying on Black Friday?? :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Oh wow Lol, is that an idea from The Untamed? :blobrofl::blobrofl: still remember Lan Zhan bought all the cup noodles :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I would want to try how it taste like if I have the opportunity though :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Ohhhh wow!!! :aww::aww::aww: that's so cool how they have lil apple and an actual apple too (lol) :aww::aww: I wonder where they get Lil apple from??:blobjoy: but that's nice with keeping in canon. How Wei Ying sits on Lil Apple and Lan Zhan holding the rein :blobmelt::blobmelt:

I can't wait till mines arrive (don't have lil apple xD) :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: but I have the bunnies:bloblove::bloblove:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  17. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11 is up!!! Nothing spicy or hot this time, as I was travelling for work meetings... ahhh!!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian (I'm still daydreaming about Wangxian papapa's even while having meetings in the office, can you believe it...)
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ya i oso think its something to do wif me checkin out as a guest account, but the first time they reply den the second time nvr reply wth sia. its like they r just leavin ppl hu check out as a guest account last and bother wif those tat created an account :facepalm: i think.

nope i DM them on twitter but not a single reply sia this is realli gettin out of hand sia shall go and bombard them again later. ya lo nw almost december sia unless they fkin forget everything and don wan say and just don reply my mail :blobexpressionless::facepalm:.

just bombared them through email, wrote a new email to them and even comment on their post and DM them again. this is too fked up sia :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

hmmm from online i think they sure got sell or see if certain shops got sell. but mostly online ba

yup went today ahhahaah always go every yr ahhahahah. this yr was better den last yr got new things since got new anime and all and as always too damn mani ppl urgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh even i went on second day and late afternoon lolololol the amount of ppl urghhhhhhhhh :notlikeblob::blobtired::blobtired::blobtired: gav me headache. bought one piece stuff ahahhaha, got the offer pack wanted to get the slime anime offer pack but sold outttttttttttttt:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: so took the one piece one ahhahaha.

i did saw some MDSZ merch selling but not the charc i wan they hav wen ning though the arcylic key chain and bottom hav the tassel but was SGD 20 abit ex so didnt get, though was tempted, and they hav sell other MDZS stuff like clip board the umberlla and standees but when i went to the booth to see onli hav JL standee left ahahhah and lan zhan clip board but i hav no use for clip board ahhahah so nvr get:blob_grin::blobcheeky:

went to the creaters corner they place where mani ppl squeeze and walkin is like shuffling ahhaha saw some MDZS merch but either trade or but a certain amount den can get give away. and the rest was not wat i wan so nope. ohhhhh and i saw this booth where wangxian nendo was displayed and was wearin the red wedding robes:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: and they were even selling the small clothes for nendos ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt get to take a picture of wangxian in the wedding robes though too mani ppl ahhahah. but bought 3 keychains andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i finally found the wei wuxian poster tat i couldnt get at the doujima fest in may where i onli got the lan wanji poster :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: i bought 3 others since its buy 2 get 2 free ashhahahahahah. a good buy at AFA this yr ahhahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

oh and guess wat i found at this yr AFA sia. i found they oso sell the wangxian bunny plushie the one u got and the one im waiting for it to com i saw that and i was like wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff if i knw they will sell at AFA will just buy at there sia. but forgot to ask hw much damn if not can compare ahhahahah. but since i alreadi bought it online and its on its way den oh well ahhahaha.

i found the link to the wangxian nendo wearin wedding robes here :https://twitter.com/SereinStudio/status/1200588092115046401

do limit things in SG oso not tat cheap but u can compare the price b4 buyin hahaha

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: money fly sia AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl: bought a total of 13 things total is SGD165 i think. was confused about the using of the cuopons but aft readin and watchin youtube video on hw to use got the hang of it so got $8.77 off since i spent SGD 100+ den wif promo code minus another 13.87 so final amount was 168 or 165 forgot ahhahahah.

ohohohohoh i bought 3 stitch shirt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH couldnt resist, bought mini stitch figure they hav 5 for SGD2.20 onli sia and bought other stitch figures too, a stitch door mat. hahahha this order majoraity is stitch but i saw this wei ying and lan zhan standee damn hottttttttttttttttttttttttt sia they each holdin their flute and qugin(correct spelling?) respectively and and and and THEIR SHIRT IS OPEN AND U CAN SEE THEIR CHEST :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: the min i saw this i just had to get it OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TOO SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:. but free shipping takes 30-50 days OMG :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: so i chose the ALI standard shipping its 3.58 but worth it ahahhahahahahahahah it take 14-24 days.

its korean cup noodles ba i think ahhahahaha yup from the untamed ahahhahah. OMG don remind me tat was just too hilarious lan zhan buyin all the cup noodles :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

ya sia think online hav but need find hahahahahahha ikr an actual apple too ahahhahahaha just so :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  19. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, can I ask what does seclusion in cultivation world mean, and what's different in Lan XiChen's seclusion?

20. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess would be it's to practice without distraction. All your focus can be on cultivation and centering one's self.

I think LX would be for recovery and meditation.