LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, everyday i checking syosetu but still the same.. I miss the wn..
    I like Hayami san calmness..

NeroZeroes likes this.
  2. tom.chris

tom.chris Not Good in English

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also checking daily syosetu still no update :(

3. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? canceled? is this official? at the very least please finish the frickin letter case, for god sake, just the letter, let miharu return, and there's barely anything in WN that need fill up anymore

4. tom.chris

Reading List:
    Link
    Not at all. But it can happens :(

Waiting for LN to catch up with WN so we can get WN updates.

5. 03_szust

03_szust Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to yurki kitayama's twitter as well as her syosetu page the WN is still being continued (some time in the future) but she has other priorities atm.
    Also the story of the WN and the LN are running different paths and are seperate from each other.

6. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    well it's pararel, but the major point are the same, its like going to rome, one by bike, one by train, some of the route taken are different, but there gonna be major city where it intersect

both WN and LN after summoning had Amande Raid, celia reunion, then Galarc ball, After that trashisha mess, christina escape, duel with Hiroaki and the latest are the lost princess, i'm waiting for the next converge that i think will be reunion with the yagumo group

7. Zzzzz

Zzzzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello someone has the pdf from volume 8 onwards?
    i'm really dayng of waiting
    :blob_teary::blob_teary:

8. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    the raw?? if you're talking about the translated one, then none, the translation are still in vol 8, and came out at jan, its more or less one volume every 2 month, you can even see the progress each week if you fell like it (if you feel like to pay for a peek)

just be satisfied with the summary in the wiki, even that took effort, unless you deem that as spoiler

9. tom.chris

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for vol8-10 lol.
    Miharu's dream (ch.89?)

10. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    3 more days until vol15~, well not like we'll get it right away

the one i want to read the most are 12, and 14, well 10 good too, an antidote for that toxic letter event

11. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too.. Vol 10, 12 and 14.. 10 when Haruto punch Takahisa, 12 when he mad, and 14 when agains Lucius

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    NeroZeroes likes this.
  12. tom.chris

Reading List:
    Link
    for volume 8 last chapter dream, volume 9 last page (When Rio tells Miharu he is Amakawa Haruto), v10(Punch TakaTrash), Vol 14 Battle \o/

13. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious, between Takahisa and Hiroaki, who do you think is more trash??
    Your reason??

14. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiroaki, because of vol 14 epilogue

15. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Takahisa is misguided and warped, but I don't think he's a bad person overall. He's blinded by his love, as they say.

Hiroaki is a narcissistic piece of womanizing trash. He's one of those shut-ins who failed at life, who suddenly gained undeserving power and status, and now gets to abuse it to fulfill his worldly desires.

16. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm gonna say Hiroaki are trash, or, trash of trash, king of trash, he really need a wake up call about reality soon, the way he treat all the girl as collectible item or achievement and dealing everything like scripted event are infuriating, he's failure at life and he know it, and now he's abusing a power he didnt deserve, and him trying to lay his hand on liselotte seal the deal, tho i dont really want Rio saving liselotte, he save to many damsel in distress, he just save 2 problematic sister, give the guy a break, i want Liselotte to to save herself, to be the protagonist of her own "reincarnated in another world" story, SHE BORN AS DUKE DAUGHTER FOR GOD SAKES, THAT'S ALREADY AN ISEKAI SUB-GENRE

Takahisa are lower than trash, i mean, Hiroaki know he is a trash, that's why he hate normie and winner, it make him feel inferior, but Takahisa are not, he is entitled, selfish, obnoxius, hypocrite, possessive creep, at least, that what he is in LN, in Wn he really grateful at first but start feeling inferior turn jealousy turn hatred, it's a slow descent to madness, but in LN, hes a jerkk from first appearance, someone save his sibling and crush from being enslaved, and rather than gratitude, he pick a fight, he keep screaming and shouting at satsuki complaining that he want what he want, no question asked, he called Rio criminal and murderer yet he kidnap or at least try to kidnap the girl he like because she reject his confession, he also blackmail a princess abusing his power, heck when he didnt get Miharu, he straight up ignored Aki and abandon her.

Bla8bla likes this.
  17. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, an interesting anwers appears.. Good to hear..
    At least, my answer is similar to those 3, both are trash amongst trashes.. One with his obsession, one with his superiority-based because his failure in earth..

18. rfrfcb3001

rfrfcb3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NeroZeroes can you explain to me what an sub gerene of isekay you are talking about ?

19. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it's not exactly a subgenre, but you know, with so many Isekai story popping around all over the place, you start noticing similar story and pattern, like, first classic isekai where MC summoned/reborn as hero and sent to deal with demon lord, then the antihero type where the MC facing and incompetent hero like arifureta or Nidoume Jinsei, a story where the MC super OP and do whatever he want like majority xianxia, a story of MC that have no common sense while having OP power (i call it common sense breaker story) like Kenja no Mago, a story where the MC went around enslaving girls and create slave harem, travelling in isekai story like desumachi and Soai Saikusha, Dungeon managing story, Country building story, Slow life in country side story

and then Otomege story that majority of it consist of Japanese woman reincarnated as the duke daughter in another world, usually, as the villain character and love rival of the MC like Bakarina and Iris

rfrfcb3001 likes this.
  20. rfrfcb3001

rfrfcb3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow amazing . thanks for all this explaining !