Spoiler Petite Mother of Four Big Shots

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/petite-mother-of-four-big-shots/
    Can anyone please spoiler about this new novel. This novel look sweet, fluffy with no romance. How did Original host separation from her four sons. Who is father. Spoiler Mc and her four sons cute and sweet interact.

Summary:
    Gu Yuanyaun had transmigrated inside a currently popular novel. She transmigrated into the body of a woman that carried the same name as her. Coincidentally, the woman already had four sons but was forcibly separated from them by an accident and ended up with a miserable ending.

As time gradually passed by, it was always accompanied by change. The four sons grew up and became successful individuals. They became the bosses on their own chosen fields while on the contrary, their mother, Gu Yuanyuan, instead turned into a teenager which was even younger than her sons.

Seeing that the hurdle was too high, Gu Yuanyuan, who became a pea princess on the story, decided to find her four sons.

The eldest son was a billionaire.

The second son was a legendary medical doctor.

The third son was a martial arts prodigy.

And lastly, the fourth son was a genius professor.

Gu Yuanyuan smiled with a kind face and said: “Dabao, Erbao, Sanbao, and Xiaobao. I’m your mother”

Looking at their mother’s appearance that could be mistaken as their own daughter’s, the four big sons was: “…???…”

Xi-hime, Elliana, nevelvir and 6 others like this.
  2. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary sounds cute and intriguing. It would be cute if they end up treating her like their younger sister. :blobthinkingsmirk:

Elliana and hariett98 like this.
  3. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read this looks interesting.

hariett98 likes this.
  4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this fantasy? How could she became younger when time passes? I hope there will not be some creepy romance or yandere feeling from the 4 sons because she's their mother... But will she have someone to fall in love? I mean next to these 4 alpha males, no ML will be good enough

5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think this novel had ML.There isn't romance tags. I think it’s no CP or no romance novel. Just a cute and sweet story.

hariett98 and Venice1 like this.
  6. nenuphar

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the 3 first chapters and there is a villain that I hate hate hate. I hope there is no fucking romance with him cause he deserves to die alone...I hope mc will be a strong and intelligent woman who will not accept to be treated like that!

stumblmer, Venice1 and Alina Moktan like this.
  7. DevisaNing

DevisaNing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting... Someone please spoil this...

8. CaptainBunny

CaptainBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the official publication site the author had this story listed as a romance.

I only read up to chapter 16 and I feel like the fact that she turns into a 17 year old makes the story really weird. It's not bad but I feel uncomfortable with the interactions between her and her two sons.

All four of her sons were separated from each other, so they all grew up alone. The second son, the doctor, finds the third son. The third son was found and raised by a monk who taught him Kung Fu. He becomes an actor. They're looking for their other two brothers.

For some reason everytime she does something to the villain she get charm or fragile points. She is SUPER fragile, just touching her a little rough gives her bruises. And for someone who lived in ancient times as a warrior she's pretty weak but whatever.

She escaped from the villain but they end up meeting again. And somehow the storyline changed so she's their mother but also someone else's 17 year old daughter. In the beginning the kids are little but after she passes out in chapter 1 their already adults.

Keisy30, Leilacus, Ceilo27 and 10 others like this.
  9. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but this novel isn’t romance. The villain is happy being father, transmigration into the villain’s mother novel was listed as romance by author but it wasn’t romance novel. MC didn’t end up with anyone.

Hope someone spoiler more. I hope it’s not romance.
    Is that four sons is biological son of Mc or Originally Host? If not blooded related sons, then it’s will be reverse harem:whistle::love:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    stumblmer, Venice1 and Dragon_Reader like this.
  10. CaptainBunny

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alina Moktan

That does make sense, assuming the author needed to fill out a genre and just put romance in the familial sense. However, the only reason I think it's going to have romance later on is because on the official site someone comments: "这个爸爸真调皮" which doesn't mean anything as of yet cause the dad in this context could be talking about anyone but I don't know.

stumblmer, Venice1 and Alina Moktan like this.
  11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds interesting, but please tell me this will not become incest.

12. nenuphar

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay i read some raw and
    the pervert will bring her to hospital because she's too weak after what he did to her. When she woke up there are some of his wives (how many does he have?) who will try to piss her off. She then went to the bathroom and discovered she was much more younger than in the novel and thought "shit my sons are still underage then" and the pervert arrived. He wanted to (rape?) her and he brought a golden chain to detain her (the mother fucker) but she managed to knock him off with a vase and escape. She then met one of her sons (the genious doctor) in the hospital and he helped her hide because she looked like his mom (she IS your mom ) and then I think villain doesn't appear anymore because I didnt find him when I overlooked the chapters...

RaiLi, Leilacus, Ceilo27 and 8 others like this.
  13. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    that pervert deserved to be rape by dirty gang men.

Reandayo and chamchaworld like this.
  14. CaptainBunny

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aisha Ann LOL, I agree. I don't get why so many woman like him. He's good looking but so what.

He wasn't going to rape her he said he'd wait until she was 18, that's when she hits him on the head with a vase and escapes, running into the 2nd son. The villain and her meet again several times. During the second time they meet after she hit him she uses his significantly high allergy to peanuts against him and embarrasses him in public.

Xi-hime, JoshyM62, Reandayo and 6 others like this.
  15. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I MTLed the first 35 chapters here's a key for the characters I mentioned:
    MC= Main Character (The Mother)
    DS= Doctor Son (2nd Son)
    AS= Actor Son (3rd Son)
    After the MC smashes a vase over the villain's head, she tells his bodyguards waiting outside her hospital room that he wasn't feeling well so she's going to get a doctor. After that, she tries to get away and runs into her 2nd son the Doctor, he first hides her in his office. Meanwhile, a loud commotion has happened outside because the guards are trying to track down the MC, so DS sneaks her out with him and takes the MC to his house. His reason for helping her is that she looks like his dead mother. While driving the MC even tries to say "well, what would you think if I told you that I was your mother?" but obviously DS doesn't believe that this 17-year-old child that's younger than him is his dead mom.
    *Important Note* The 1st & 3rd sons thought that their mother abandoned them, whereas the 2nd & 4th sons thought that she died.
    *Important note* The reason the MC doesn't report the villain is because he's the antagonist for the novel that she transmigrated into, and she knows that it took a lot of money & effort for her 4 sons to be able to take him down in the original book, and the only reason they teamed up together was after finding out about the tragic fate of their mother. So this time, even after she reconnects with her boy's and some find out who she is (as of chapter 35) she doesn't tell them all of the gory details because she doesn't want them to have to go through all of that for her.
    After getting to DS's house he tells her to freshen up in the bathroom, but when she goes in there the MC's 3rd son was in the bathroom. AS thinks she's a rabid fan that somehow managed to find his location (that's happened before) so he threatens her with a Machete, and he asks her how much she saw (he was in the bath), AS was taken in by a Shaolin temple and is now this martial arts genius. It takes DS coming in and saying that he brought her home for AS to let her go and apologize for all of the machete nonsense lol.
    The three of them go out to dinner together, and while there the MC's current identity's stepmother & stepsister confront her while acting like white lotuses. The story to all of this is that her main body ran away from home after her mother died and her father remarried because he favored/sided with his new wife & her child and let them bully the MC. The step-sister was pushing for the MC to come back home with them because she's a second chance transmigrator? that knows from her past life that the father was just faking it and siding with them to toughen up the MC, and he went crazy after she was gone.
    She follows the two of them back home, only to cause a scene the next morning and get a credit card from her father. Since the original MC's body, just haphazardly ran away without any way to support herself, this time though she has a bag packed & funds ready.
    So I skipped explaining several chapters here before the next spoiler so to summarize what happens. The villain invests in the 3rd sons new movie & changes out the main actress for the step-sister which leads to frustration for AS, the MC ends up helping her kid by scheming against the villain with his peanut allergy knowledge she had from the book (as mentioned by @CaptainBunny), meanwhile the director ends up liking the MC for the part so he has her be the main actress instead. The stepsister was faking all of those NG's and was planning on showing her true acting chops after a little while since she was supposed to be a newbie, but instead the MC shows up and is given her part.
    The MC gets invited to a birthday party for one of her co-star's grandfather, the co-stars name is Shu Ran & he has been a popular actor for many years, but he's actually the youngest son of a very rich family, and he wants to show up to his party with a girlfriend, so that his parents stop harassing him about leaving the industry and getting married. Shu Ran asks the MC to pretend to be his girlfriend for the party. At the party, the MC runs into DS and he ends up punching Shu Ran after finding out that he's the MC's boyfriend, he realizes his mistake and apologizes for "his hand slipping" after finding out that it's just pretend lol! (I should mention that the 3rd son also punched Shu Ran after he said the MC's his gf before finding out it's all pretend xD). DS and the MC end up going off to a corner of the party on their own, and this is where DS confronts the MC on his suspicions about her actually being his mom. She obviously looks like his mother did, and then he had previously seen her medical chart while at the hospital and he noticed that she had the same name, and while at dinner together she chose all of his favorites foods (it was his birthday)... The MC ends up crying and saying that she didn't abandon him, since DS is a doctor he was looking into a medical explanation for all of this, so he was looking into cloning and other medical experiments. But the MC explains it as more of a soul-to-body otherworldly reason, which he believes.
    I haven't completed this novel, but I do think it's fairly safe to say that this isn't going the creepy incest route. Even though the MC has transmigrated into a younger body that isn't blood-related to her sons, she's giving them maternal love & the ones that do know treat her like their mother. Even if there is romance in this novel, I'm pretty positive that it won't be a mother & son(s) thing.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    RaiLi, Leilacus, Ceilo27 and 16 others like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you...
    I hope this will become a fluff story about mother that reconnect with her sons back.

Not Today likes this.
  17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    OKay folks, I went and read a bit, first 16-17 chapters and then kinda skipped around. The story is still ongoing. There's no weird interaction between the sons and MC. I dunno, they look too similar to each other and she's also underage (17) so the thought didn't cross their mind to think of her as a woman. They do take care of her more as a little sister, and the second son caught on first that she may really be their mother. I didn't read the part where they meet the first and fourth, so dunno about them. There seems to be a ML from what I saw, and that may be their actual father. The whole novel, the parts I read, is very time-jumbled to be honest. MC has some memories of past lives/transmigrations and she's probably met her hubby there, had her sons, transmigrated multiple times...Her own memory is wacked up. I'm sure that would play a role somewhere. I mention this, cause it seems the ML/her hubby is her age right now - 17, Qian Zhan or something from the MTL. They'll go to school together and he writes her a love letter and seems to chase her, but I didn't see any romantic reaction from the MC. ML is powerful though, since he kicked the psycho villain's butt (and his bodyguards') when the villain had her kidnapped again (chapter 30ish I think). Haha, I got too frustrated to read this cause the timeline doesn't make sense to me. And I'm also not too interested in the dynamic. There's also a weird system that gives or takes MC's points in various attributes depending on how the villain and others interact with her... I was so damn confused, like what exactly is this novel, lol. I'll wait till it's complete and maybe count on the translator to make sense of it all in the end. :blobcozy:

-NEAR-, RaiLi, Leilacus and 12 others like this.
  18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    There are system too in this novel??? So since the mom is got reincarnated (or transmigrated) a few times already, did her sons got transmigrated too?

Reandayo and hariett98 like this.
  19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the big question, lol. I got my theory, but who knows where this crazy novel will go. I think in a past life (seemed to be an empress or at least a princess based on how people referred to her), she got together with the hubby and had their kids, then got separated and she got whisked to a different world with the four sons, where they lived together for a while, then she caught the eye of the villain and died of cold in a valley. Then she rebooted in another world, that she believes is the real one, died there and started transmigrating multiple times, got her whole memory out of the loop, then transmigrated back into the dead mom body, met the villain again, (died) went to the hospital because of malnutrition and cold and woke up as a 17 year old, with the villain still hovering over her in the hospital. I...is the villain like 40 now or what? His harem of women (in particular one of them is named when MC is still in the mom body) is still around and it's not mentioned they've aged. But her sons are in their 20s-30s now. And then what I suspect is her hubby shows up as 17 year old, so he might have transmigrated to her.

This is all my theory. Maybe it's not a past life that she recalls but bits and pieces of past transmigrations. She mentioned she got a cheat in each, but maybe I read too fast. Anyway, she had this system that gave her points to her pampered attribute when the villain tried to dote on her (in absolute creep fashion tho), so thanks to this attribute, her body is too fragile and she bruises easily. Guess that makes her appealing to perverts and men feel like they have to protect her. At least it does stop the villain from hurting her on multiple occasions. And also, they had the chance to kill the villain in one situation, but they just let him go for some unexplained reasons that didn't make sense. Guess the novel needs him to add drama and the author didn't want to kill anyone. I really don't want the villain to turn out to be the ML, cause he absolutely sucks. I don't think there's a high chance the author would go that way tho, thank god.

Anyway, I don't think this novel will make much sense of its timelines till maybe the final chapters, so I'm gonna wait it out.

RaiLi, Ceilo27, Dragon_Reader and 6 others like this.
  20. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their dad, Qianxian in MTL, met MC in the hospital when MC threw his lunchbox at a truck driver who was trying to commit suicide after MC's doctor son saved the person he accidentally ran over (because it will cost him a lot to compensate the victim, although the accident was the other party's fault). QX then became MC's little tail after that, wanting to be her bodyguard. He is similar to the third son who is good at kung fu. They got to know about him being their father when third son sparred with QX. He accidentally pulled on QX's shirt, revealing a birthmark similar to his. He confronted MC about this (at this point, the three sons already acknowledged MC as their mother). They did a paternity test and it came out as positive. While they are actually subtly getting used to QX being around, he suddenly evaporated into thin air.

She just explained it as a distortion in space and time.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    -NEAR-, RaiLi, Ceilo27 and 9 others like this.