Women of NUF: You Are Cute!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Moonpearl, Nov 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    This hamster thanks you for your concern, but this hamster is a magic hamster. Has naturally longer lifespan. Although this hamster was a ghost in the latest game of mafia...

2. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I look forward to meet a girl who can make my heart skip a beat ♥️

Nyann and Lurking like this.
  3. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the thread for that... Why not try editing your post and complimenting some of NUF's very adorable women so that you're not falling foul of the "no hijack" rule?

Nyann and Lurking like this.
  4. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    You are cute. *patpat*

5. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...I am only familiar with 3 females on here enough to know the why's of their cuteness. So without further adue..

@lighterxx has a cute obsession! She is always posting pictures of Hoshi, and never gets tired of praising him, and everyone there is in on an elborate joke where we all agree to tease her for it mercilessly (most of the time). The whole thing is adorable.

@lychee Makes morbidly cute polls! I haven't been there long enough to know, but there is even a god of fruit and veggies (my favorite one so far)! Either way, she spices things up with random gods and goddesses that send you into different scenarios! Almost all the scenarios I've encountered are something I Definetly wouldn't want to happen to me, which is unique in that I still answer them because they are so thought provoking! Very cute :blobuwu:, I always get excited when she makes a new poll.

@Moonpearl Always has great ideas, and stories that I'd read in a heartbeat, even with tags that I'd ordinarily avoid such as Mpreg. So her mind and creativity are cute! The things she spawns from her brain should be treasured and sprinkled with a touch of cinnamon before being gently baked and protected like the cute buns they are.

6. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oreo Lady is nice and refreshing to talk to.
    I like Lily person’s stories about me. She is nice too!
    ( ^ω^ )

7. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    When talking about cute girls, one mustn’t forget @Bitty Kitty ! :aww: Bitty Kitty is too adorable. >_< :bloblove:

And of course, Psyxy is very, very cute. I’m not sure whether Feli is a girl or a boy, but Feli is very cute regardless! *cough* *refuses to show favoritism hamster*

8. Bitty Kitty

Bitty Kitty Innocence ~ Purity ~ Hint of Soap!

Reading List:
    Link
    Bitty Kitty glomps @Anra7777.

Bitty Kitty has a dazzling dragonfly perched on the tip of her nose.

Bitty Kitty puts dragonfly at a jaunty angle on @Anra7777's head.

Bitty Kitty beams!

9. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~!!! :blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::bloblove:

You're also very, very cute~! I always looking forward to reading your heartfelt replies to my threads~! They're one of the greatest joys of making them.

Innieminnie likes this.
  10. Vudoodude

Vudoodude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautiful girls, all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted they got nothing on NUF, nothing on NUF~~

Aquaa, LetheanDragon, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  11. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    aww, thanks! *glomps the cute hamster* *pokes the cute Nee*

Anra7777 likes this.
  12. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aisha Ann many people that are close to us can never see how amazing you are. When you stand next to a star, you get so use to its brilliance and forget how magnificent it truly is.
    I think your cute and I’ve never met you, but I can see in your writing. The emotion you written shows you cuteness. I see a shy, yet a kind hearted person. Who wants something oh so simple. Love and acceptance. Well you came to the right spot. Because no buddy here is perfect. We’re perfectly imperfect.
    So don’t cry Aisha. Remember life is what you make it. Never judge yourself on other people opinions. Do what you feel is right and let your action show the world who you truly are.
    Smile for me Aisha and let the world see it. It’s only fair since you gave me a smile because of your warm heart.

Moonpearl, mir, Innieminnie and 2 others like this.
  13. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely think I am cute! Cute cute OwO

I used to be really insecure about it but now I realize it's for nothing... It's just another stereotype and judgement... It's all the thought that I am not cute, actually I may be cute my own way!
    (And yes I definitely am cute!)

14. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft! U like liking them?!

Innieminnie and Nyann like this.
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Pearl chan!

Not me?!!!
    That's hypocrisy. When @lighterxx calls Hoshi cute everyone says "He's not manly" right?

Sexist is one thing, hypocrisy is another. The ones who call Tony cute are mostly hypocrites and basically joking/trolling, at least the guys.

Also "cute" is something, "cute girl" is something else. Calling Tony a "cute girl" just because he is cute is more sexist.
    Exactly!

Moonpearl, Innieminnie and Lurking like this.
  16. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    You crazy. A womans fat is her best part sometimes.

If you want someone without fat im sure theres a flat trap waiting for you somewhere

17. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    *huggles* you are cute. Doesnt matter what others say. Just believe you are cute, and then you’re cute.

Moonpearl, Innieminnie and Aisha Ann like this.
  18. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah looking from the title I thought this was gonna be a weird thread but it turned out to be pretty wholesome :b

19. Pray Alpha

Pray Alpha [Lonci & Salty's kouhai]- Leader of Abyss's Harem

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is lovely, very very much so. @Moonpearl thank you for making my day soooooo lovely today <3 :X3::X3::X3::X3:

20. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I'd like to have a chat with those ladies so they can avoid embarassment and have the correct definition of cute known to them.

I think @in_awe is super cute. I won't go into details since she's super shy and I don't feel like tormenting her right now. Awey can contact me later for access to some of my stockpiled observations of her cuteness if she's interested.

I think @Femme Fatale is amazingly awesome and wise and badass like a sexy sage ready to rule them all.

I think @Anra7777 is clever and cute. Her passion for grammer is endearing and her examples are creative and fun.

I think @Daisydacrazy is a cute crazy kickass girly whose blooming into an ever cuter rose. She'll make all the heads turn when she matures~

I think @orematcha is a cute nut. I dunno why she likes that coffee when shes clearly meant for tea, but alas dual loyalties are a thing. I like how she goes around with imaginary nuffie fees insistently at teaparties its quite cute.

I think @Negiomi is adorable. Her ramen fixation is mildly concerning yet cute at the same time. Hopefully its not so exaggerated irl. This should just be a cute roleplay... @Nagecian should keep an eye out for healthy foods...

@SummerForest is sadly absent but I think her writing was very cute... alas its not my genre. I appreciated how cute our profile post roleplay could be.

@Donutmindme has a fantastically cute artstyle. Truly an aspiring artistè~ i think its adorable how she uses only her own original art to make her profile avatars. Its positively admirable what a good big sister she is as well- and that she can do digital art, impressive, i'm impressed!

@Haerether is super duper cute. I think how that haehae likes to keep to same nicknames for others wherever instead of switching with the online environment instead of adapting to their new nick is cute.

@Aquaa is fun to play with and makes very cute follow-up replies to roleplays I leave on her wall, positively adorable how she just goes with being water and carried around in a bottle.

@Kiskaiya has a secret blackmarket teasect... dundundun~ I think its cute how she just goes and has an army of minions to operate her nuf tea-ring with all sorts of yakuza shenanigans and how she just goes extra on dares when she can.

@Nyann is adorable and I enjoy her passion for collecting art all over the web. I think its cute how she used to loan me pics from her collection as avis when I wasn't finding them myself. It was clever when she gave me a bellydancer one after she heard I like bellydancers, I still have it saved. Her blogs are super cute and probably d'aww dark history to squee at.

@Nahrenne has left with a stern no return notice but maybe one day will come back. Her wordplay was always incredible to read I borderline want an apprenticeship in innuendo from the pure maiden. I think its cute how she makes sure she does reply eventually if you post on her wall but keeps contact thru dm.

@Chilli_Chiia is super cute and one tough cookie. Me thinks her spicy stories are entertaining and intrigueing, and show a talent for toeing the line of fiction and reality in storytelling and truthbending. Its super adorable how she is no longer asian_chilli due to my nickname for her being chia.

@TheAce485 is super chill. She's very cool and admirably able to handle herself. Tracy always seems like she knows what she's doing and its epic. She seems very grounded in reality and thats cool. She seems very stern nononsense mother like, and its refreshing to see on the web- especially considering she doesnt have the SJW thingy. Shes some pretty good salt to summon to a conversation thats getting a little too far into left field.

@Scheherazade is wicked cool with the clones and a very clever fruit afaik. Don't know enough but had fun with @Cream while it lasted. Polls are neato when i'm having a bit of a bad day and need a laugh or cheer me up~ rarely answer them tho

Ehhhh. Im gonna barf if i have to give anymore compliments.

Moonpearl, orematcha, Abox and 10 others like this.