Spoiler BL 反派超可怕的

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Nov 27, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    反派超可怕的
    Villain super scary

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3602049

105 chapters

Transmigration story. Only 2 worlds

The villain's ability to destroy the world is too cruel, all the protagonists Encountering Waterloo, he trembled and did not dare to oppose the villains anymore. If this continues, the world ruled by the villains will be destroyed.
    In order to save the world, the life-threatening sugar is forcibly dragged into the villain's world.

Mission: Promote the villains and stop them from dying!

But
    Su Tang looked at the villain standing in front of him, his frightened legs were soft.
    Okay, so scary!

Su Tang: "QAQ, no, don't kill me, I can bring you tea and water, and press your feet on the back."
    Villain: " Oh, sweet sugar can only warm the bed."

Rabbit gall is soft It ’s so cute and super sweet. It ’s so strong that x possessiveness is so strong that it ’s smashing. S
    Tips:
    ①Every world attack is a person, stick to the 1v1 cookie.
    ② Slowly, the length of each world will be very long. Long, you can use it as a long

-term document to read in advance: [I became a vicious cannon fodder after wearing the book]
      Copywriting: The
      top traffic niche Suer once passed through the "Godfather in the entertainment industry" and kept facing the protagonist. A vicious cannon fodder star who was finally successfully cannon fodder.
      Suer: Is the game not fun or handsome?
    So the hedonistic Suer decided to abandon the plot, stay away from the male lead, and let himself go.

怼 Reporter, visiting the bar, coming to the end and fighting against the dark, becoming a shining battle star in the entertainment industry.
      Yu Ji: "Hehe, slap me? I made up your black material ... lie down, actually a letter from a lawyer ????"
    Black powder: "Haha, dare to come and yell at us, brothers ... ah ... 艹If you have money, don't look shameful, but actually ask the sailors. "
    Passers-by: "Jack Sue doesn't want to hang around in the entertainment industry? This is so annoying!"
    Fans: "(ー`? ー) What about our brother who has a polite milk? People who don't know anyone! Duanfan! "
    Duanfan:" Enemies self-destruct the Great Wall, and the sisters quickly turned the black material! Expand! Expand! Expand! "

After a period of time, the
    black powder & passersby & fans & counterfeit:" Really! Young master! ”
    #Today is another day of young master 怼 天 怼 地 怼 空 怼 #
    # 论 粉 上 少爷 后 生活 精彩 的 度 #
    # 少爷 海里 浪 , 女 maid 永 相随 #
    # 啊!真爽 #

Offensive copywriting:
      Shen Yi has always been willing to pay back ten times as much revenge, never be deceived by beauty, like a monk who is indifferent.
      The first beautiful man in the entertainment industry, Sur, was on his list of ten times revenge from the beginning.
      Later, Shen Yi not only fell in love with Suer, but also protected his eyes.
      A word gradually began to pop in the circle: it would be better to offend Shen Yi than to surr.

Shen Yi: "Moving him is my life."
      Shen Yi: "What's the matter with Jiao? I love it!" On the

surface, Huahuahua can't resist the beauty and can't wave. Take control of the fortress ’s powerful attack

next to the end of the long sweet article: [he is super sticky (fast-wearing)] can be violent but soft and spoiled by the powerful pet of the X overbearing loyal dog, sweetness ++++++++

CP is super beautiful The super fat can write the text: [I was caught by the villain and the male owner at the same time after wearing a spare tire] by Yi

Ziye Weibo: Jin Jiang Yanzhi

2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I will post more spoilers on this thread later. Tomorrow is a big holiday and i have to cook and be ready for it.

Anyway. I was gonna drop this novel because it was just so stereotypical. Naive mc and cold blooded ml. So many plot holes. It just overall seemed very unrealistic.

But im glad i used a text to audio so i can hear the novels while get ready for the holidays.

Most novels. The more you read the less intersting it gets. The main excitement is the goals/process the mc wants to reach or the exciting summary.

But i find that midway a lot of novels lose thier luster.

This novel is very strange. The first world is very stupid and kinds fluffy (ml pampering and doing everything for mc).

The 2nd world, mc actually has to work his butt to save ml. 2nd world seems more realistic and standard.

Then the bomb drops !!!!! :blobfearful: the true story begins.

So the main story is very sweet/touching. Brought me to tears (in a good way)

If you like sweet asian fairytails love stories, then this is for you.

Very typical fantasy love stories (main story not the 2 first world.) But its still very heart warming and sweet.

I find the last story the best and worth the read. Highly recommended.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    alexfilia, ahsudole, maya_sov and 4 others like this.
  3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil the arcs, please

4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Original world 1

Ml is the villian. He starts from the bottom then works his way up.

First ml takes over his dad's company. Then with added power he was able to supress the protagonist's company.

Later he instigated war with nuclear weapons. He destroyed the world.

The end

Mc's goal
    Save the villian (this was never stated. Like his soul? Save him physically? Save him mentally?). Also save the world.

Mc's original host was a rich pampered, spoiled brat. He feel in love with ml at first glance and harassed ml (i think). Later ml bankrupted original host family and got original host to become pressed by men daily (i think this means original host became a prostitute)

After hearing the story summary. Mc is shaking in his boots.

Mc is very loved by his new parents. Mc was in his late teens in his last life( honestly i forgot his age. Possibly 19-20ish)

Mc was born with all his memories. Mc started as a baby. He rarely cried. He was very adult like. He never wanted to play with kids his age.

When he was 4yrs old, his mom visited an orphanage (i forgot why. I think they are helping to sponsor it?)

System gave him his first mission. Find ml.

Mc goes off to find ml. Ml is making something by himself. All the other kids leave him alone.

Ml noticed mc staring at him. Mc is so scared. He collapse on the ground. Ml ignores and does his things. Mc starts to cry. Later the dean? (The founder? Im just gonn call her the owner. The owner and grandparents are the only ppl ml cares about.) she came and wondered what happened. She picks up mc. She tells ml. If you see a child fall. You must help him/her.

Mom freaks out. Mc never cries he always act mature so his mom is worried. Who bullied you? Mc said no one. Mc stops crying but he keeps sneaking peeks at ml. Ml notices it. When he looks at mc, mc will auto turn away.

Next day. Mc told his mom he wants to visit again and play.

At the orphanage. All the kids are singing together in a group. Mc has 3 toffee candy. Mc's mom is very good at making deserts/candy. She use to give mc unlimited amounts of candy, snacks, and deserts. But then mc got cavities (or something like that. Or was it stomach issues? I forgot) so now mc is limited to 3 candies a day.

Mc gives ml one of his toffee.

Mc: lets be friends. Ill give you my toffee.:aww:
    Ml:.....no:blobdevil:
    Mc: :blobfearful:, *inside tears , grabs another toffee candy* ill give you 2 toffees. Be my friend ok?
    Ml::blobdevil: no
    Mc::blobfearful::blobsob: here have all my toffees. Ill give it all to you. Be my freind ok?
    Ml: :blobconfused: ok....

Ml doesnt like sweets, but he already said yes so ehat to do. Also he finds mc wierd. Most kids hoard thier treasures, but mc gives his treasures.

Ml starts eating the toffee one at a time. Slowely. Watching mc drool. Mc us very sad but he sacrifices his beloved candy to save the world.

After that. He comes more regularly to the orphanage to play with ml. Mc's mom isnt too happy. She said if mc wants. Its better to go to daycare. Mc says its the same thing. Mc's mom said not the same, but she changed her mind because ml is the only one mc ever plays with.

Mc scrambles looking for stories about good feelings? ( I really forgot but it think mc thought ml never felt love or attachments to thw world thats why he decided to die with it. So mc want ml to see the beauty of the world and possibly love?)

At the orphanage. Mc said we are friends so friends tell each other stories. Ok? Ml doesnt really care. All he ever says is "hmmm" and kinda ignores mc. (This was pretty stupid... But after reading the ending and thinking of this. It was actually very sweet. This actually has significants at the end (main story)

Mc starts looking at his tablets. Looking at what stories to tell ml. Then a child comes and wants to touch the tablet. Then ml slaps his hands.

The kid cries. Everyone complains about ml. The owner comes. She asks what happens. Everyone says it was ml. Mc wants to cover for ml. He tells the owner. He told ml to hit the kid because he didnt want the kid to touch his stuff.

All the kids complained. Dont lie. You just want to cover for ml.

Owner takes both mc and ml away. Asks them to say sorry and do they know what they did wrong.

Owners hubby comes by. Hes so sweet. She thinks. Even though, hes busy. He makes her food. (But he's actually a villain. A very horrible man)

While onwer was busy. Ml takes hia jacket off and puts it on the floor for mc to sit. Mc's an adult so he feels weird a kid is taking care of him. So mc takes it and dust it off. Mc said ml will be cold, but ml said hes fine. Mc makes room for ml to sit but ml declines.

Owner comes back and asks them to apologize. Mc didmt want to because if he gets off and ml stays behind. Ml will remember it for the rest of his life. That mc abandoned him and made him wait alone during punishment so mc decided to stay with ml. But unexpectedly ml apologies. Mc was so surprised. Mc asks why ml hit the kid but ml didnt respond. Ml thinks * i never touched mc why would i let other bugs touch mc*

Time passes. Mc starts to run out of stories to tell.

Mc is very picky with foods. Plus he doesnt eat fish because he gets so excited and he will eat the bones and it would get stuck in this throat. So painful so he doesnt eat it, but he loves fish.

At the cafeteria. Ml noticed mc is unhappy. So he eats all the food mc hates and debones all the fish for mc. Mc is happy. So mc tries to learn what ml likes.

Later on. Mc's dad surprises mc. Tells him that he took days off so they can go to the beach together. Mc is so happy and excited. He always wanted to go to the beach.

So its explained, why mc is so childish. Mc had heart disease so he was never able to go to the beach or school much. He spent more time at the hospital than at school. He couldn't do any physical activities. So his parents never cared for his academics. They just want mc to be happy. Mc learns to paint on his spare time.

Mc wants to go to the beach but he promised ml to do something together so he asked his mom if they can take ml. Mc thinks if he leaves ml. Ml will remember it for the rest of his life.

Mom said they will have to ask permission from the owner. They do and ml goes with them on vacation. First night. Mc wets the bed. Hes so embarrassed.

More on arc 1 later.

Jadeite524, ahsudole, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for more spoilers:blobpopcorn_cool:

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda ridiculous how mature ml is for a 4yr old and how childish mc is for an adult (but they explained that by saying he never really got to experience life much because he had heart problems. So everything is technically new to him. So hes like a baby. Lol)

Mc wants to do things he was never able to do before because of his heart problem.

He asks his dad to learn to swim. Mc is very excited, but ml said he will teach mc. The dad disagree they need professional help, but ml said its just the first day. Why not have the instructor watch. If there's any issues he can jump in.

Swimming was fun. Mc was tired to ml carries him back. The instructor said he will do it. Since mc must be too heavy for ml. Ml said hes not tired. Then mc's dad sees ml carrying mc, dad takes mc away since he thinks mc is troubling ml too much. Ml says hes not tired.

Eating sea food. Mc is happily eating, then his mom scolds him. Mc just keeps eating and eating and eating. Mc's mom said, peel your own food. Ml's plate is empty. :)blobconfused: im like really... This is a 4yr old? ) Mc's mom said to ml, dont worry about mc. Eat. Eat. Eat.

They catch some small crabs. Mc's dad has it shipped home because they are not allowed on the plane home.

Mc's mom is so happy to see ml. She has never seen mc playing with kids his age before. Also ml takes good care of mc.

She askes the dad of he wants one more kid (adopt ml). The dad agrees.

When they do the formal meeting, ml apologies, but he cant be their son.

Ml asks if mc is mad. Mc said no. We will always be friends.

Few days later. Mc sees adoption owner's hubby talking to a girl and she walks out. Mc is very concern because he knows from the system world summary. That the owner's hubby sells/prostitute kids.

Mc rushes out without eating. He finds a glass window to peek. But he sees something unexpected. There are 5 ppl plus the girl. Ml pops up. He asks mc what hes doing. Mc doesnt tell him the truth because mc isnt suppose to know owner's hubby is bad.

Ml had packed mc's lunch. He asks mc to eat. Mc is surprised by ml's caring nature.

Ml tells mc that girl is getting adopted. Mc asks what kind of person the owners hubby is.

Ml said he is a good person in the eyes of others (or something like that) mc is surprised. Ml is lying. Mc asks what about you? Ml said good person.

Mc later asks his uncle for a mini camera, but uncle said thats not for kids. Mc said he will give uncle his lucky money for it. Mc gets it pretty fast. Mc has to hide the camera because ever since the tablet incident. The adoption place has been very strict. No more electronics.

Months.... Mc cant find anything or catch owner's hubby in the act. Then one day mc sees owner's hubby walking away with a girl. She seems scares. Owner's hubby said if she is obedient she will have a family sooner.

Owner has replaced the gaurds at the adoption place. They are all his ppl. He had them lock the doors so no other kids can come out during lunch time.

But mc and ml are already outside because mc brought the crabs today and he wanted them to get some sun. Mc follows them. He turns om the camera but it only video tapes owners hubby take the girl to the car. The car is dark. Mc cant see whats happening inside the car. Plus its sound proof.

Mc tells ml to run to the owner and show her the camera evidence Because hes faster. Ml wont go. He asked mc. Are you going to just stay here or are you going to try and stop him?. Mc is shocked ml knew mc was gonna retaliate.

Ml gives back the camera and tells mc to run to the owner. Then ml runs to the owner's hubby. Mc is shocked, then he runs off to find ths owner.

When he comes back, the owner asks whats going on. Owner's hubby said. The kids are scared because they tossed rocks at his co-workers car. (He hit the car deliberately to use it as an excuse)

Both the girl and ml apologies. Mc is super pissed off. Why is ml covering for the villain. Ml tells mc he should go home early today. Owner's hubby said hes heading back so he will take mc. Mc is scared so owner said she will take him.

When they left, owner's hubby tells ml. Lets see of mc can survive this one. Ml is very fearful so when owner's hubby leave. Ml finds the address book and calls mc's parents. The maid picks up. Mc asks for the dad's personal number. He says its very urgent. The maid is very reluctant.

In the car, mc gets a flash notification. *Danger danger. Get ready for impact* mc slams into the front seat. Hes in pain all over. She should of died but the system protected him. (Car accident)

The owner is fine. They both go to the hospital. Mc is fine. The parents show up very scared and worried. Mc tells them everything about the owner's hubby. He tells them he thinks the owner's hubby is behind the accident.

The parents say then know. Ml had called them saying someone was after mc's life.

On the owner's hubby side. Hes going crazy. Yelling. Hey it was suppose to be a simple kidnapping. The reply he got was that the wife might know something. It is better to have her delt with. We might be locked up. Owner's hubby is pissed. Thats my wife. You dont touch my wife!!!! Even if we go to jail. No one touches my wife!!!!! Or i will kill you!!

Later he beats up a guy for involvement in the accident.

At the hospital. Ml shows up. Hes gonna stay over for a few days because he is also part of the investigation and they wanted ml to be away from the adoption place for awhile. Ml brought the crabs.

Mc is so surprised. He cant believe he forgot the crabs. Ml said i remember for you. Ml is very hapoy to see mc is ok

*Flashback*

Owner's hubby treatens ml. You better keep your mouth shut or something might happen to your cute friend. Someone might be interested in him.

*End flash back*

Later the police come to take owner's hubby away. He keeps telling his wife. I love you. I love you. Wait for me. She cant believe the accusations. When they met, he had saved her and a boy from a kidnapping plus he was stabbed.

She asked him how long has he been doing this. He said 20yrs. Shes shocked. That was even before he met her.

He first met her, when he was looking for homeless kids to sell. He fell in love at first site. She was feeding/helping the kid. Later he came up with the kidnapping scheme to save her and be ber hero. It worked. She fell for him.

She wanted to build an orphanage and he helped her. He regrets not running away to another country after because hes too deep in this affair. They wouldnt let him leave. He knew too much. Plus the income was good.

She said. You dont love me. If you love me, you would never hurt those kids. Those kids are appart of me. When you hurt those kids you hurt me. Now i will soend my life to make uo for all the wrongs you ever ever done.

The cops take him away and the owner is sad and alone. Shes also banned from the orphanage because of the investigation.

Mc and ml are in the car watching. Mc wants to use this as a learning lesson. Mc tells ml. See you dont do bad things because this will happen. Ml said that will never happen.

Later ml gives mc a wooden head sculpture of himself. :)facepalm: again... Hes 4yrs old.) Mc is disappointed. He wanted it to be of himself not ml. Lol

When ml was with his grandma? Grandpa? (Crap or was it his dad?) They gave him this task to teach him something (i forgot. Was it patients? Or was it a calming agent? Idk. But it wasnt to teach him carving itself. But the process) at first ml would alwas cut himself but then he got better at it.

Mc is so happy. Mc said he will also give a present to ml. Mc painted a picture of himself. Since thats all he knew from his previous life, but the next day. Ml was gone from the orphanage. Mc was pissed ml didnt say anything and sad. He missed ml.

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  8. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more please:aww:

9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Queue, maya_sov, azinine and 6 others like this.
  10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Years later mc is now 12. (Hmm or was it 10?) He is 2yrs younger than his classmates because he skipped 2 grades.

In his pass life his parents never cared about his academics because of his poor health, plus he was in the hospital more than school. He did love and learned how to paint though.

Now that he was well, he wanted to focus on studing.

Today is a crazy day. Someone is super excited. Gossiping is in the air. There is a new hot student. Everyone is excited to know more about him.

Then it turns out the new student is ml and he's in mc's class.

Mc is mad at him for disappearing and never saying anything. Ml coaxed him and mc forgave him.

After school they go to mc's house. The wooden head of ml is in a box under the bed. Ml is unhappy. He said to mc. Since we are freinds again, can you put the wooden thing back on top? Mc said ok.

Then mc found the picture of himself, that he was gonna give to ml many years ago. He was finally able to give to ml. He was a bit sad. He said when ml left the crabs died too.

Ml apologizes.

At school. Some kids are playing basketball. Mc wants to play but they won't let him. Mc always wanted to play games, but his heart disease was an issues.

Ml comes by and asked whats going on. Mc explained. Ml asked you want me to try? Mc said yes. Ml played exceptionally well. Even the seniors too notice of him.

Mc is on the bench. Girls start talking to him about ml. Mc tells them everything about thier past including the wooden head. The girls wanted to buy the wooden head. Mc said no. It was a gift. If you wantba wooden carving, then buy your own. The girls said they will buy it for 100. Mc gave them back the money plus 5 saying i buy it back.

Ml won the game. The guy who is popular and refused mc is called dong something (gonna call him friend #1) he was so impressed by ml that he starts to bug ml to play again and ask more details like class/name.

Ml ignores him and goes to mc. Ml is pretty annoyed my mc talking to girls. Mc thought ml was annoyed because he thought mc was gonna sell his wooden head. Mc assures him he wont.

Mc is very a excited to see ml play earlier.mc asks if he can be as good as ml. Ml said of course.

They play one on one and ml teaches him the rule. Later after playing for awhile. Mc realized he sucks at basketball. Hes sad. Ml asked do you like basketball? Did you have fun? Mc said yes. Ml said. Then it doesn't matter.

Later friend #1 invite them to another game but only for ml. ml said we are a pair. I wont play if he doesn't play. Mc is happy.

Ml won a score. Then he keeps giving the ball to mc. Mc sucks at the game. He thinks he is only dragging ml. Maybe he should quite. Ml ask is it fun? Do you want to play? Mc said yes. then ml said it's ok. Besides we are winning. 1 vs 0.

No one can touch the ball because of ml, except for mc. But mc can't score. Then he throws the ball and ml jumps to push it in the hoop.

Mc is so happy and excited. He finally scored!!!

Time passes. They are 15yrs old. Now they are rooming together in military training. 4 person room. With mc, ml, the same friend #1, and a new freind #2.

During thier first line up. Mc makes a mistake but ml distracted the sergeant/military guy buy rasing his hand and asking for water. The sergeant punished him by making him do pushup.

Mc thanks ml later, but ml said he just really wanted water.

When its break time.. the sit in the shade of the trees. They can see a bunch of girls eyeing ml. Freind#1 is jelly, but in a freindly way. They all joke together.

Mc wants to find a girl for ml. If he falls in love, then he wont want to destroy the world. Mc looks for a good candidate.

Ml isnt happy. He said we are too young to be in a relationship.

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobconfused: damn... When i was reading, it seemed pretty short, but now that im writing spoilers. Idk if i have become lazy or the story was longer than i thought. :blobpats:

Mc is laying down in bed. Mc feels really embarrassed because he fainted during training. Lol it scared everyone including the instructor and ml.

Ml carried mc to the nurses office. Ml gave him a wet towl on mc's head to help cool him down.

After that the instructor isnt as hard as before because he was afraid more kids will suffer from heat stroke.

During break time, under a shade of a tree. A girl walks up to ml and wants to confess in private,but ml said no. She encourage herself to confess, but then ml says no again. The girl said. You dont even know what im going to say.

Ml says no.

Mc looks at her. She is his ideal for ml.

Ml would not let MC look at the girl.

Later on, (I think military training is over and they are back in school but they still live in dorms together) MC ask if friend #2 has finished his homework. Mc finishes homework as fast as he can so he can paint. MC has been commissioning his paintings to make money so that he can afford ML's birthday gift.

ML is like a genius so unlike the others he does his homework very quickly everyone is very jealous. MC ask for help with his homework and then when he's about to go to sleep he asks ML if he's done yet. ML finishes up and he sleeps with MC. The dorms are saving up on money so they don't have the heater on and it's very cold in the winter time so they use body heat to sleep next to each other to keep warm.

After MC has made enough money he goes off to buy an apple. In this world, people give each other Apple as gifts so MC goes to the mall and tries to buy a crystal expensive Apple. He's so excited, on the way back he runs into a girl and the bag drops.

The apple is shattered. MC wonders what he will do now. The girl turns out to be the main female lead. She apologizes and says she will pay him back for the broken apple but MC says no need.

The female lead is a very poor girl and she is working hard to make money. Right now she is selling something to make money. She is pestering MC for his contact info so that she can pay him back but MC wants to avoid her so he runs away.

At home MC tries to glue the apple back together but it looks horrible so he thinks of another way to to do something for ML.

It's been a long day for ML so he's very excited to see MC today on his birthday. ML goes to MC's house and MC is in the kitchen MC had made ML a birthday cake. Later mc shows ML the Apple that he was going to give him but said it it's ugly now but ML takes it anyway.

(Think after finals)
    Friend #2 wants to celebrate and ask everybody to come to his family restaurant. It's a famous restaurant for fish. MC loves fish and the restaurant is always packed. So he's very excited. All the four roommates go together. While eating MC is so excited he swallows a fishbone and chokes. Friend #2 goes and and tries to find a a bowl of rice so it will help MC swallow the bone. Friend #1 goes around and looks for vinegar so that it will help MC swallow the bone. ML calls a bodyguard to help MC. They get the bone out of MC's throat. Then ml the bones the fish for MC. Friend#1 sees this and makes fun of them, but then friend#2 does the same thing for him and he's disgusted.

*Later on*

ML disappears again for a long time. MC doesn't know what happened to ML. Ml never told him where he was going. Ml just dissapears.

*Many years later*

Mc is now 20yrs old. Hes in college. MC finally gets a notification from system saying that he is originally needed in a dark alley. So MC rushes over to the location that he's supposed to be and in the dark alley he sees a man in the dumpster. The man in the dumpster is the male protagonist. He had gone drinking with his buddies got drunk. He had gotten to a scuffle with a gang member and got stabbed he ran into a dark alley to hide.

The male protagonist passes out. MC remembers the scene and wonders where the female lead is. She's supposed to be here. Then later on he hear somebody is coming. MC quickly runs and hides. He sees the female lead look at the male protagonist and takes him to a taxi and goes off to a hotel.

So because of her actions today, the male protagonist will forgive her no matter what in the future. Because she saved his life. it is now night time and it's too late for MC to finish his painting project that is due tomorrow so he is in great sorrow. also he gets a phone call from his roommates asking him where he's at because he needs to come back for roll call MC tell them to make an excuse. MC goes off to look for a hotel he doesn't want to get a cheap one because he's afraid bad things will happen.

MC goes to a hotel and as he is registering he sees a guy with a bunch of bodyguards. He looks at the main guy and he recognizes him. It's ML. ML sees him but pretends not to know him. MC is pissed. ML is going to the elevator that is a private elevator for VIP members only. MC wants to go but it stopped by the bodyguards. MC is pissed and the manager comes by and tells him sorry this will not even lead to your room location because this is a separate elevator going to a different part of the building. MC makes a big scene and ruckus. The manager ask the bodyguards to kick MC out but ml says to stop and I'll let him go into the elevator.

MC keeps looking at ML but ML ignores MC when they reach the top. The bodyguards will not let MC go any further so MC has to go back downstairs and go back to his room. MC is very unhappy. MC can't sleep so in the middle of the night MC sneaks his way back into the elevator goes all the way to the top floor exits. as he enters the hallway he realized that there are paintings that are worth millions of dollars very expensive. MC wants to admire it but he's worried so he moves along to try to find ML. Surprisingly it leads to only one suite and there's no bodyguards. On the door there is a electronic lock password.

MC guesses the password and he is correct. MC is very surprised. Actually when they were kids MC was very fussy and he made ML have the same password as him. MC can't believe that ML has kept the same password till this day.

As he opens the door, The door swings open in the dark room and holds his waist and the other hand held his head and pushes him to the wall and kisses him. Then the man says baby I miss you.

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen after that? do not let us hanging in that part, please:blobnosebleed::aww:

13. Aanudari1997

Aanudari1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the name of this novel? thanks for the thread

14. Aanudari1997

Reading List:
    Link
    this story makes me so angry that mc is so stupid. even stupider than 3 y old boy I cant even believe he was fucking 18 y o when he died. and its so unreasonadle full of plot holes how could child who is not even 4 y o can read lip language

lizabernal96 likes this.
  15. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jesus christ dude relax. your english makes me angry but you dont see me swearing at you the heck.

lizabernal96 and soie_yoie like this.
  16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    反派超可怕的
    Villain super scary

lizabernal96 likes this.
  17. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. At first, i didnt like this novel for the same reason, but all the plot holes are explained in the end. Also things i thought was stupid became really cute at the end.

The last story really ties everything together. Also the best part of the novel is the end.

Things i didnt care about in the first world. Like the mc reading stories to ml became really sweet later.

Mc and ml knew each other before all this started. When mc was young, he would always sneak away and find ml to tell him stories and just be with ml. So now it gives it a nostalgic feel.

The true story is very touching. I cried.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  18. Aanudari1997

Reading List:
    Link
    okay sorry for the swearing. But it is still so unreasonable that in the novel two y old boy is doing sculpture. I just cant imagine :))

19. Aanudari1997

Reading List:
    Link
    t
    thanks for the information ^^ I am actually still reading it. hope that it will be good soon.

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. The good part wont happen till you reach the last world. So its a long way.

His innocence was explained by his illness. He never got a chance to really live life because of his heart illness. He could never go to the place he wanted. He could never do the activities he wanted. He couldn't even do school. Most of his life was spent in the hospital. Also because of that, he never had freinds.

So when he transmitted. Everything was new to him because he really never experienced it. He was generally really happy and everything really was a brand new world to him.

Last story will explain more about why ml is op and why mc is the way he is.

First story is typically sappy with typically cold obsessive villian ml.

2nd story is a bit more heartbreaking at first because ml is an black bellied, vicious, adult. In this world mc really had to work hard to get to ml. There is abuse (no rape). This world is pretty vicious. Its a kill/kill kinda world. Ppl die from lvling. Ppl kill to advance.

2nd world is very different than the 1st world. I know some transmigration stories have the same typical feel but this one is completely different.

Last true world is even more supprising different, but in a sweet way. All the secrets will be revealed. But inorder to understand the true world you have to read the first 2. Because then you will realize what the mc and ml had to indure inorder to even get to the begining point.

Trust me. The ending is worth it.