[Poll] How many nuffians are you grateful towards?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 28, 2019.

Tags:
?

How many NUF members are you grateful towards?

1. 1 million NUF members

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. 10,000 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1000 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 500 NUF members

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. 300 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 200 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 100 NUF members

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  8. 75 NUF members

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  9. 50 NUF members

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  10. 30 NUF members

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  11. 20 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. 15 NUF members

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  13. 10 NUF members

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  14. 8 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. 6 NUF members

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  16. 5 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. 4 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. 3 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. 2 NUF members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. 1 NUF member

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  21. I’m not grateful for any NUF members

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  22. I’m not grateful for anybody

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. I don’t feel gratitude towards anything

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  24. I don’t have feelings

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  25. I’m unsure

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  26. I do not wish to answer

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanksgiving is almost upon us, so here's a (slightly) morbid poll to lift everyone's spirits! :bloblove:

The Magical Girl of Evil and Darkness (remember her?) appears in front of you one day and threatens to take away all the people you love.

The day after Thanksgiving, if you fail to do a special ritual, she will delete them from existence (as well as from people's memories) and adjust the timeline of the world so it remains logically consistent despite their absence.

You will no longer remember that person, and that person will no longer exist. This universe never had such a person to begin with.

Due to a limitation in her powers, the Magical Girl is only able to 「 DELETE」 people who are aware of her existence.

Consequently, only Nuffians (NUF Members) who have seen a @lychee poll are at risk of being deleted.

+ + +

The countermeasure is simple.

To prevent @Random person from being deleted, you just have to say:

"I'm grateful for @Random person!"
    If you fail to say it before the end of Thanksgiving, then they will be promptly deleted from existence on November 29th, and the world will adjust itself such that @Random person never existed.

So, are you thankful for anything this Thanksgiving?

Note: This poll exists in a relativistic universe through your frame of reference. You (the protagonist) are the only person who matters, and nobody else on NUF has the ability to protect people from “deletion” except you. Incidentally, you will never be deleted yourself.
    1. How many Nuffians are you “grateful” for?

2. IRL, are you going to tell somebody you’re grateful for them this year?

3. Suppose every Thanksgiving, the same ritual occurs — and anyone you forgot to express gratitude to is “deleted”. How many people have you forgotten up until now? Have you forgotten any friends before? What about your elementary school or middle school friends?

4. It is said that every person is the sum of all the people they meet. People pick up quirks from their siblings, friends, parents — to the point that everyone is simply an amalgamation of all the influences around them. How many people have “influenced” you throughout your life? If they were deleted, would you be a different person?

2. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems a good way to get rid of scary glomping lady?

AMissingLinguist and Westeller like this.
  3. Silvania

Silvania Has returned to Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I am thankful that I am a lurker thus cannot bring harm to people here.

Though it sounds like a fun task to try breaking logic and then going on the Magical girl of evil and darkness route. After all you invoked the words of power called Protagonist. GO FORTH AND CAPTURE HER HEART.

I'm curious if she would end up self deleting.

Happy Thanksgiving
    or
    Terrible Misgivings
    to you all~

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is this @lychee and what is a poll? I never heard of such a person and her polls in my entire life :blobpeek:

5. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't matter if any of you aren't grateful to me because I don't want to exist anyways

Arash1 and NamGi like this.
  6. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank god. I thought it was about my favorite food getting deleted if not being grateful to someone...

Wait....who are you again?

GonZ555 and Innieminnie like this.
  7. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    those I don't have feelings are real dweebs. ZOMBIES

8. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @BigBadBoi don't worry I love u

9. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Not sure I'm particularly grateful to any. No offense meant, of course -- you guys are awesome! I can name a bunch of people around here that I just adore to death, offhand, easy. But that has nothing to do with being grateful. What ya'll done for me, recently? Y'know when the last time someone posted a pic in my thread was? July! Of last year! I mean, wdf??

2. Probably not, no. But, hey, I'll eat dinner with a bunch of people.

3. Most of my life, I've been a very withdrawn person. I spend all my time reading, gaming, watching tv. Not really a lot of social activity, if you know what I mean. I've turned down every party invitation I've ever received. I only very rarely visited friends. ... I remember them, though. I don't remember every Tom, Dick or Harry I ever met, went to school with, played a game with, or even chatted up on NUF. No, ofc not. But people I'd call friends? I'm pretty sure I remember them all. It's a short list. Those from school I no longer have any real contact with, those here or elsewhere online. ... I don't remember everyone perfectly, or all the time. But I can remember them if I try, and they do cross my mind from time to time, out of the blue.

4. Oh, geez. A lot of people have influenced me. I've picked up words and phrases from many people, life lessons, interests and hobbies. Friends have introduced me to entire genres of books and games, much less individual titles I've invested a tremendous amount of time into. They still do - all the time. ... Authors have influenced me a lot, too. God, I couldn't even tell you how many time a random sentence has caught me, made me stop and think. Made me emotional. So... yeah. Influenced by a lot of people.

11. Woho0

Woho0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! The Magical Girl of Evil and Darkness threatens to take away all the people I love, but only Nuffians (NUF Members) who have seen a @lychee poll are at risk of being deleted?!

There is only one Nuffjan I truly love!
    I have to save @lychee !

"I'm grateful for @lychee!" for making all those fun polls! :love::love::love:

3. Suppose every Thanksgiving, the same ritual occurs — and anyone you forgot to express gratitude to is “deleted”. How many people have you forgotten up until now? Have you forgotten any friends before? What about your elementary school or middle school friends?

I have forgotten thousands of people up until now, all my friends, gone!? Also those from elementary and middle school... as I don't remember ever having any friends somehow, and I was always allone in klas? Very strange... Seems many people really did get remove from existing and memory! :eek:
    4. It is said that every person is the sum of all the people they meet. People pick up quirks from their siblings, friends, parents — to the point that everyone is simply an amalgamation of all the influences around them. How many people have “influenced” you throughout your life? If they were deleted, would you be a different person?

Million of people influenced me, and I would be different if they hadn't been deleted.o_O

AMissingLinguist and lychee like this.
  12. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so they were all deleted already!? I wonder what you'd be like...

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  13. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh?! I don't want anyone to disappear ! !

I am thankful for @AllofNuf ! !

14. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also really grateful for @Arcadia Blade because they told me jokes which made me feel entertained for a brief amount of timeeee

lychee likes this.
  15. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm?

Yo, @Arcadia Blade, let's hear some of these jokes. :blobpopcorn:

AMissingLinguist and Arcturus like this.
  16. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, are you talking to my brothers, my parents or my cousins? Oh, wait...me?!
    Roses are red, the sky is blue, i confess to a girl, she told me she's not lesbian.

17. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    (¬_¬) I see... I guess I just won’t mention you then...

I’m grateful for @Kalto for all the avis, for @GonZ555 and @SquadCammander354 for being cute pets, for @Tilgarial, @iampsyx, and @felidormit for being cute descendants/children, and for @Bitty Kitty for being adorable. Oh, and @Raidou99 for being a good subject, even if his visits are too rare. And @Daisydacrazy for being Owner.

18. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    1. How many Nuffians are you “grateful” for?
    I guess I would be thankful for everyone I follow, since I have a reason for following every one of them, after all ^^, and maybe some more along with those who make this site possible...

2. IRL, are you going to tell somebody you’re grateful for them this year?
    I would be too embarrassed to, though I might do something for them in actions instead...

I normally only get close to very few people in every environment, so I remember them pretty deeply. There might be one or two who I might not think of, though, but I do remember them.

The closest few people around me influence me the most, so I don't think I would be anywhere close to who I am today without them.

Innieminnie and lychee like this.
  19. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anra-sama! U remember this lowly being?! :aww:

I'm grateful!!! :blobReach:
    This subject will use this life to serve u and ur empire! :blobhero:

I'm grateful for u mentioning me in that post. Made me happy :blobmelt:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Innieminnie, Effugium and Anra7777 like this.
  20. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm grateful for @Shizuka Mikki for being such a great sis!
    I'm grateful for @L4 sensei for introducing me to this forum and being one of the most awesome person here!
    I'm grateful for @Asuna1997 for always being there!
    I'm grateful for @Haerether @Skullie @Blitz @JNaomi @Tilgarial @Naruin and all the other people in my fam tree from accepting me!
    I'm grateful for @Kiskaiya ane-san for hiring me and treating me so well!
    I'm grateful for @Daisydacrazy for being such an awesome miss!
    I'm grateful for @Arbelbyss @Ddraig for being such a good pal!
    I'm grateful for @Kira Miki for making me his pillow n hugging me to sleep(this sounds wrong... But... It's not... Believe me)