LCD Sundering Nature

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Blitz, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sundering-nature/
    Description
    To be is to have a soul. The soul begets a will. Wills accumulate into mysterious psychic forces, weaving secret domains within the fabric of reality.

Li Yiming, a gentle and kind-hearted person, was embroiled in this secret facade of reality against his will. Was it a coincidence, or was it preordained by fate? Dao techniques, artifacts, fantastic beasts, supernatural abilities… Within these secret domains governed by Heavenly Laws, his true identity incites great suspicion from all. A plan concocted for millennia — will he be the one to derail Heaven’s laws, or the one to sunder Nature’s fetters?
    -----------------------
    I just finished the first volume and it seemed interesting and different

2. Blackflame1101

Blackflame1101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its amazing... Nice misunderstandings Though some may not like the choices of the mc in the first volume, its subjective anyway.

Paps and Blitz like this.
  3. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what makes it different

4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on chapter 13 of Book 1 and so far I am pleasently surprised, hope it keeps the good quiality.

Blitz likes this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished Book 2 and loving how Book 3 started, now Mc finally starts walking the path of the Dao, excited to see where is going to lead him.

Blitz likes this.
  6. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    1 question.
    This novel tell us about what?

7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me see if I can explain without spoiling, in the novel setting exist heaven laws that allows extraordinary people to exist but only for the purpose of maintaining the curremt reality going, at times in certain areas a new reality spring out (because reasons) and this people have to go in there and destroy it, If they do not do so that reality will merge with the current one wish migth bring about some consequences ( I have no idea what is but I am sure it won't be nice). They are not forced to enter every zone they find in fact they can even sense when is created and how strong it is, they can choose to enter it or not, but they can only use their full abilitys inside this zones if they use them outside they are literally risking their lives. Obviously they have a lot of perks by entering and have a lot to gain once they destroy it, but they can die in there, and failure will result in some penitance. The rest is the same mystical creatures and other stuff going on in the world. Now to know how MC fits in all of this you wil need to read it. Don't worry till vol 3 it has been really interesting.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Blitz likes this.
  8. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there's a pdf version on this. Volume 1 already good because the MC not as pussy and arrogant.

Paps likes this.
  9. Nitpicking Reader

Nitpicking Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Please heeelp!! I need spoilers for this novel asap to see if I can continue reading or drop it. I've read till chapter 12, and in chapter 10 the MC said some crap that made me despise him about his cheating ex-girlfriend.
    And in the reviews people who had read till volume 3 say he's still chasing his cheater of ex-girlfriend. But another review at vol 6 says the thing between him and his ex-girlfriend was concluded in later volumes.
    So I want to know when it was concluded (volume number or chapter please) and how (she died/ he went with a new girl/ he went with her again)?
    Thank you!!"
    I'm desperate you can reply here or in the spoiler section, but since it's about LCD, guess there is no harm in asking here too :3

10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was done with his cheating ex-girlfriend at the end of Vol. 1 he accepted their break-off and moved on with his life. In a later Volume, I think it is #4 or #5 he meets her again and given some complex plot devices they interact but there is no reconciliation or even a desire from his part to resume the relationship, in fact at that time he is solely focused in guetting the means to reunite with another girl that he has fallen in love with.

Nitpicking Reader and Blitz like this.
  11. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    in addition to what @Paps said he breaks of from his ex at the end of Vol 1 but she and or her new lover appear for the next few volumes due to reasons. At the end of the 5 or 6 he "severe" the karma between them and you won't see her later on

Nitpicking Reader and Paps like this.
  12. Nitpicking Reader

Nitpicking Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys alot <3

Paps likes this.