Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be nice if it was~!

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, i kinda expected from you yuri garden master to share a yuri series. But it's true that this series being yuri is another good idea.

Moonpearl likes this.
  3. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I sometimes read het and BL too~! I wasn't originally recommending this one here, just using it as an example of QT.

4. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    @Scribblezo8 i have found many short yuri novel. It’s all sweet, fluffy modern gl novel
    Gentle you Sweet and fluffy modern gl chapter 20, word counts 24,000 http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3972384

First love after marriage 15 chapters
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3555195

Chunsheng Porcelain (GL) 19 chapters http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2791261
    Beauty is like porcelain.

Having said that, the search for Fangze's feelings is also endless.

An Ran in Du Heng's heart is the celebrity of the dead world. There is a shadow of a sword in Wenrunli, and the wave of water is hidden in the sinking place.
    Content Tags: sweet text karma encounter a natural fit

Black history short story] Mary Su does not follow the routine 21 chapters
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3510269
    Shang Weiyu, who was so sick of Mary Su Wen, bound one day. The anti-Marie Su system, the task is to wear to the majority of Marie Suwen to lower the brainless Marie Su aura.
      Isn't it Mary Su, the father who knows the plot is just doing his sleeves and hammering one hand without any counsel.
      But Mary Su's one after another collapses, and she doesn't follow the plot. What's wrong with all Mari Sus falling in love with me? ?

Boss boss: Although your taste is just the same, please come to my office later.
    Shang Weiyu: Oh woman, but I have no interest in Mari Su, I just want to go home now, thank you.

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2702044
    Help! My table is broken every day by ghosts? 23 chapters
    Landlord: I have a longevity. How can a snake disease be broken at the same table? Waiting for the specific symptoms that are urgent online :

Talking to myself all day, talking about something unknown.

Every day I try all kinds of death methods _ :) з ”∠) _, and then show various miserable deaths!

But here comes the problem! !! !!

After each miserable death, the next day actually jumped around! !! !!

It's going to scare the baby!

QAQ loves to take away the snake disease at the same table!

Little lover [born again] Chapter 26 raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3438914

let me go! I need to study! 20 chapter
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2972382

Xue Miao Yu Miaoyin has been secretly falling in love with Gao Leng's Xue Ba school sister Xiao Man, who was accidentally accidentally dressed as a small titty cat?
    Even if you are a cat, you have to be a cute cat from your sister's house!
    But ... she was disgusted by Xue Xue?
    Yu Miaoyin wants to cry without tears, Xuejie, don't go! Come and adopt me! Meow meow meow?

Before adoption——
    Xiao Man: Why is this cat so cute? No, I want to restrain it. The high-cold people can't collapse. (Indifferent.jpg)
    Yu Miaoyin: Oh! Becoming a cat of school sister, rolling in the arms of school sister, hehehe ...
    After adoption-
    Xiao Man: I want to learn! But I can't control the cat's hand! How to do!
    Yu Miaoyin: Xuejie begged to be touched!

Reading guide:
    [Eye-catching] The author has never raised a cat. Everything related to cats is conjecture. I do n’t accept provocation, thank you.
    1.cp: Xiao Man (attack) x Yu Miaoyin (received)

Overbearing Urban Management Falling In Love With Me (GL) 12 chapters http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2165999

Is there one next door? Chapter 10
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2189916

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  5. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks alot! I'll bookmark it, I have more fun reading/translating short story. I'll slowly work on this list alongside my other projects that are lengthier. Haha the next short novel I'm picking up is a smut, but once I finish that I'll do one of these short ones. Was eyeing Mistress, I want it but hadn't heard from anybody what it was about.
    Trying to finish up Who Moved My Ashes before I go on vacation ~ maybe next week.

Patiently waiting for raw novel feedback on the one I asked about previously ~ :aww:

6. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    AsianessPride likes this.
  7. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Just kind of a habit, When I read/watch something new, I’ll go through a good part of it then get bored and find something else. But if I delete the tab after getting bored with it, I might not be able to find it again so I leave it just incase I want to read/watch it again.

Ubik likes this.
  8. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not your match, partner. I don’t like reading short stories, prefer long Chinese novels. Either way, I don’t recommend them like that, I like including the summary. Nice list, I’ll definitely check it out. Ahaha, You might become @Scribblezo8 ’s personal Chinese yuri novel recommender

Ubik likes this.
  9. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    List look nice at least :blobjoy: Still I'll wait until somebody will read them and made some small review about it. I still didn't catch up to reading list :blobdead: So will not take new ones until they are catchy enough.
    And that cases never happened? :blob_grin:
    Looks like tabs will receive reinforcements.:blobsweat:
    -----
    I tried to hit on the plain girl but she counter-attacked has received continuation. Looks like it wasn't small oneshot :hmm:

Moonpearl and AsianessPride like this.
  10. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, definitely. Adding 8 more tabs to my chrome
    Personally enjoy these kinds of scenarios, whether is a gal who’s actually an innocent girl X plain looking girl who’s actually quite aggressive. It’s hot. I enjoy reversals

Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  11. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I'm not even surprised :blobrofl:
    Today was Ch. 3 of it where gyaru used counterattack on counterattack and it was super effective. :aww:
    MTLing it right now. Wanted to check first part but it was interesting, so I'm about through 1/3 of story. Won't say when I will finish it but looks like I'll read it till the end.

AsianessPride likes this.
  12. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And finished this one. :blob_coffee: What can I say... It's good. Drama are really non-existent or is very fast resolved. It has it's ups and downs.
    Pro:
    - story is revolving about two girls since kindergarten till university. And show how they met. How they interact with each other, family, friends. How they resolve their problems. It's kinda similar with Futaribeya in some way only with large timespan.
    - main characters are evolving and changing, even with how they interact with each other. Their dynamics and who is attacking who constantly shifting :blobsmirk:
    - Almost no drama, or is fast resolved, it's a big plus in my book :aww:
    - main pair is adorable dorks
    Cons:
    - side characters are rather bland or nonexistent. Not exactly fully bad thing but if you made character that was with them since when they were kids and it was forgotten instead of that was introduced another pair of characters that was even more bland.... I know that was not main focus of the story but author made that pair as main focus of last ark
    - arks are different in quality. Story took about 6 (!!!!) years to be written. First ark (kindergarten) was written in 2010 and last (uni/college) in 2015 with about 3 years of hiatus between some of them and that shows in quality and plot fullness and connectedness.
    - first ark (kindergarten) could be a turnoff from the story.
    One of MCs (ZI Tong) is large bully in there and is more like gangster that rule with force there. She is more like antihero character there. Constantly beating everyone. Beat second MC (Hong Ershao) and forcing to give her main dishes and feed her with other things and so on. I know that children in kindergarten are don't have moral compass. But some of the scenes with Tongtong has over the top behaviour and were disturbing.
    But whole situation was changed in school ark from the start.
    Overall mark from me 8.5/10 Between "Very Good" and "Excellent". :blobcozy: It's good coming of age story with some familiar plot courses and clichés.
    Let's hope it will last :aww:
    ---------------
    In interesting ongoings there are:
    New one chapter from Neji in Dear NOMAN
    And After School - Ch. 7.5 - Location of Kisses :blobnosebleed:

14. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this website when I was taking a look at 青梅竹马(GL).
    Seems to be an chinese news app for stuff, but users come and recommend Chinese yuri on a certain part of the website.

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/48866361
    upload_2019-11-30_8-43-0.png

Ubik, Yandere Devil and Moonpearl like this.
  15. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  16. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sabruness
    I went off the free wordpress platform and paying to host my translations so I can customize the site.
    It has dark mode.
    https://novicetranslations.com/

Thanks Ubik for the reply! I'm glad its a good novel.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    Ubik, AsianessPride and Sabruness like this.
  17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    SAME ! SAME ! SAME !
    -----------
    https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_story_of_our_first_and_last_night
    Tragedy tag. But not really sad as it's ultra fast and short. Some nipples. Read from the end like me if you want. From Canno.
    ------
    https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/slave_chan_and_tentacle_san#1
    From Neji. Oneshot with tentacle. SFW. Just trolling with a tentacle.
    ---------
    From Arata Iri (Tovarisch series) Oneshot
    https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/teardrops
    Pretty short but i really liked it as it was sweet. Warning, kinda feels like it's just sisterhood yuri but kinda feels like yuri at the end (because MC is blushing).
    Also you really see it's arata with what said teacher when MC asked to skip. Pupupu.

18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Manga is a troll/trap. Named " You are the cutest". It's similar to other yuri oneshot or series (i forgot) where MC or FL like the other girl crying. Sigh... *search it* *found it*
    https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gold_star_happy_end#1
    Strange... for some reason there is no crying scene, the one that made FL become addicted to crying face of MC... I was sure there was one before...
    Summary of the oneshot:
    But yeah... in short FL like crying MC so she ignores her despite MC always be good at everything and showing off to FL. And finally MC cry at the end with FL enjoying it. With monologue : We loved each other and we still do.
    Which gives no clue about the future of them.
    But yeah. A disturbing story.

The raw manga:
    And just like the oneshot said, this series is also a disturbing series.
    Flash back of Ultra pretty, nadeshiko like, MC running with FL during sports school. FL sweating a lot. MC encouraging FL to continue by showing her hand (trying to grab FL = I forgot how is named this action in real life = having hand up and looking like : "Take my hand"). End of flash back. MC preparing lunch box for FL. A bunch of pages about school life, which is a little surprising and there is no big plot.
    They get together in an empty classroom. Nothing abnormal. A little touching/caressing/flirting for 4-5 pages. Nothing abnormal. MC putting middle finger in mouth of FL. Nothing abnormal. Some liquid on the table. Me: "Surely some saliva... but damn that seems a lot (not really but a little much)". Nothing abnormal.
    Back of flash back. FL puke (surely because of forcing too much to run).
    After that, alternance between present and flash back where they hug each other / MC enjoying/blushing seeing FL after having puked or maybe because of her dirty side.
    END OF CHAPTER 1.

I would much appreciate if you guys commented on this manga. Somehow i find it disturbing as i dislike seeing people suffering.
    I liked the face of FL, big eyes+blusing+hair on the side.

19. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to pick up the counterattack of a scheming woman 12 chapter as next Yuri short story.

Won't be able to start until Xmas though. Trying finish up 3 shorts I have by then.

20. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying another novel, someone has picked it up. Also my mistakes that counterattacks of scheming women has 9 chapters, not 12

AsianessPride and Ubik like this.